Happy Birthday, Chris!

BAMF

That's right, Chris, I'm coming out of retirement just for you. So, dammit, feel special!

I hope that all is well with you and you are in good health. And I especially hope you have a bitchin' day. DO IT! :):)

Serviette_Happy_Birthday_Blumen_Flowerpower.jpg

:heart:

No problemo, Chris. I know I'm sweet, by the way. I have often witnessed the sugarrush-like attack I give to others with my comments/actions. Hahaha. I am sorry, but I won't come out of retirement, I've already purchased a vacation home in Reality (it's off the coast of Sanity). I can only hope that you will settle for a nice, fresh, warm batch of homemade e-cookies. I made them just for you.

*extends plate of cookies*

There delicious! Reality near sanity. Do you need a passport?

No, Chris, you don't need a passport. You just need one finger, so you can push this:

av-computer.jpg

:) Now, your birthday is about over. How was it? I know, with my cookies, it couldn't have been anything other than marvelous. :heart:

Kori.

All right already! Enough fishing.

You know you are missed. I miss you.

There. I said it.

:)

Michael

Who said anything about fishing? I'm more of a hunter myself. I was never any good at waiting around. :laugh: Thank you for the sentiment, Michael. I hope you are well.

Edited by Kori

Kori;

The birthday is over. I had a nice lunch with a friend. Her treat.

Brant; Thanks

While resolutions are not expected. I hope my postings on OL are better and continue to get better.

Edited by Chris Grieb