50th Anniversary of Atlas Shrugged

Chris Grieb

Incidentally, the interest in David Kelley's Wall Street Journal article and the Atlas 50th gala was so intense yesterday that it drove an extraordinary amount of traffic to my blog report about it all -- including from Michelle Malkin and Pajamas Media, big blog sites that linked to me. So much traffic, in fact, that my blog was ranked #1 in web traffic on Journalspace, the host site.

Make no mistake: Interest in Rand is intense and increasing. When the movie comes out, you folks just aren't going to believe what's going to happen in terms of advancing Objectivism.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to archive on this thread the promised link to my "Atlas" movie blog entry. People who don't find the other thread here that's dedicated to the movie can just go directly to my original blog post from here.

Incidentally, Joshua Zader will publish a slightly modified version of that same movie post on his website "TheAtlasphere.com" tomorrow.

Also, I've been continually updating my report on the "Atlas 50th" event and the media fallout, with new links to other good articles that have been published.

Finally, our local newsstand in DC sold out of copies of the October Atlas Shrugged tribute issue of The New Individualist, and we had to replenish the supply. That's a first, and an indicator of just how much interest in Rand there is.

It's been quite a week, folks.