I will invade "Air America" airspace on Friday

Bidinotto

Well, that was fun. I think I scored some points and provoked the host to think a bit. Hartmann is at least courteous and intelligent -- more than I can say of that chubby buffoon, Al Franken, whom he replaced.

Robert; Since Al Franken is running for the US Senate we can hope Colman wins. We already have a chubby buffoon in Ted Kennedy. Perhaps we can arrange for Teddy to Al a driving lesson.

We already have a chubby buffoon in Ted Kennedy.

A SINISTER chubby buffoon. You should check out the cartoon caricature of him on the front cover of last month's copy of the NRA magazine "America's First Freedom" along with caricatures of Hillary, Pelosi, and some other anti-freedom folks. This month's "Letters to the Editor" said things like, "Hey, it's not Halloween -- stop scaring us!" Victor would surely appreciate those caricatures. They didn't exaggerate features, but really captured the souls of those nasty folks.

Judith

Edited by Judith

I've posted an update about my "Air America" appearance -- and The Atlas Society's hugely successful presence at the CPAC conference -- right here on my blog.

For the moment, here is a photo of me sparring with host Thom Hartmann:

AIRAMER1.jpg

And here is me as emcee of a panel discussion on global warming:

CPAC2.jpg

Other photos, including a shot of Ed Hudgins also debating the Air America host, are on my blog.

I've further updated my blog post on the CPAC conference to include my conclusions about the presidential candidates who showed up -- and also to take a parting shot at the insufferable Ann Coulter.

Also, you just HAVE to see the cover of the latest issue of The New Individualist, which I've added to that post. You can just imagine how that magazine went over at a conference of 5,000+ conservatives.

Chris is talking about this, the cover of the March TNI, which we distributed to conference participants:

March07.jpg

I realize that the tombstone says, "Here lie the ideas of..." -- and, strictly speaking, she therefore shouldn't be included. But note that she was at the bottom of the tombstone; I added her as an afterthought. Why? Because she represents the culmination of the intellectual bankruptcy of modern conservatism. The movement has held together as a coalition only by lashing out against common enemies, while shedding all its remaining philosophical content.

Ann Coulter is the result at the end of that process of subtraction.

Right below William Bennett, and completely obscured by the article title, is neocon guru Irving Kristol; he is followed on the list by his son, William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard.