Steamy, Sexy and Sensual Movies!

Wowie, I forgot about this thread. I ain't seen no steamy movies either! I have hefty fees at Blockbuster. Okay...just $2.50...

BUT, I had to pop in and say, Angie, you are absolutely right on. It's ridiculous for one to believe that their significant other is only attracted to them. I see so much of that, "Do you think she's pretty? Tell me the truth," and then when they hear the truth they get mad. But it's not really yelling mad...it's just a cold shoulder kind of mad. Well, you obviously didn't want to hear the truth...or you just wanted confirmation of what you already knew so that you had an excuse to get angry? Shit...pssssht! Hell, I actually enjoy talking about that kind of thing w/ dudes. It's interesting to know what they find attractive. (This reminds me of my sis and her boyfriend Matt. Matt is extremely attracted to Uma Thurman - who my sis and I both thing is ass ugly - and my sister is like, "Well, if he's attracted to her, then what does that say about me? Am I ass ugly too?!" LOL) (Maybe this belongs in the Strange Bedfellows thread)

Wow, sorry for that. I'll come back when I've seen a steamy movie.

P.S. Johnny Depp....*drools* He's even hot as a friggin' pirate! Also, after seeing Closer, I've come to the conclusion that any movie with Clive Owen in it is sexxxy. That's right. THREE X's!

~ Well, if we're going to get into specific actors/actresses in this 'movies' thread, Johnny Depp is right up there ever since Edward Scissorhands.

~ The most fascinating one he definitely 'made' worth seeing (and, there's one or two he didn't!) was Sleepy Hollow; the best 'ghost' story I'd ever seen, and he absolutely 're-imagined' (as the screenplay writers, of course) the character quite convincingly. --- Depp, his general screen persona nwst, is becoming an actor's a-c-t-o-r.

LLAP

J:D