youtube

BAMF

Damn, I forgot how much ass Elvis kicks! Thanks, Victor. I need to go get some Elvis, man. :heart:

Well, good to hear you feel that way! A mod teen digging Elvis is not strange at all! I'm glad you're open to "old man" music! LOL. Of course, Elvis is way before even my time, but it's just what you said: KICK ASS! So of course I'm going to avail myself to it. Good music with feeling is good music, period. Who gives a shit WHEN it was recorded? He was called "The King" for a reason I suppose. Godda dig more up. ;)

Edited by Victor Pross

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGq1MRPDO6I...ted&search= HOUND DOG [the male strip tease artist with clothes on--Angie's words.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjkX9TuF54...und%20dog%20djf

THE PROMISED LAND --ELVIS ON THE ROAD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3EKC2MZxZs...und%20dog%20djf

ONE NIGHT [About lust and a one night stand; blues rock]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qCebD0OkE

MY BABY LEFT ME [the birth of rock]

Edited by Victor Pross

Oh hell yeah, he's "the male strip tease artist with clothes on"! Shake it, Elvis! RAWR! :blink: :shocked: :turned:

Speaking of me loving Elvis here's The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

[video removed by youtube]

Edited by Kat

LOL. :lol: Yeah, I thought Angie was from Cali, but couldn't quite remember. I really would like to check out San Fran and San Diego. I don't know if all the sun is for me though. Hehehehe.

Em and Elton John perform Stan at the Grammys

Eminem "Like Toy Soldiers" (Best sample of all time, haha)

Falco "Rock Me, Amadeus" (brings back memories) :lol:

The Cranberries "Zombie"

D12 "My Band" (d12 is Eminem's "band" LMAO)

Here's one for Angie

Tupac and Dr. Dre "California Love" LMAO at this

Tupac "Dear Mama"

Old school fun hip-hop

Will Smith "Parents Just Don't Understand"

Edited by Kat
videos were removed by youtube so I removed the links

Thanks, Mick. I liked that. Real gone, cat! B)

Who was that guy, anyway? [kidding] :wink:

Here's another poem from my favorite American poet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwnBoUKeTXw...search=bukowski

Mick,

I’m sure you’ve seen the movie Barfly? I love that movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtR05Um3J3g

I don’t know if I mentioned it, but I painted a “realistic” painting of Bukowski. He is cast in German Expressionist-like lighting, and cigarette smoke almost obscures his features.

I think you would really like this. I think even that site would like it. Maybe. In any event, it will appear in Icons and Idols.

-Victor-

Edited by Victor Pross

Thanks, Mick. I liked that. Real gone, cat! B)

Who was that guy, anyway? [kidding] :wink:

Here's another poem from my favorite American poet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwnBoUKeTXw...search=bukowski

Mick,

I’m sure you’ve seen the movie Barfly? I love that movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtR05Um3J3g

I don’t if I mentioned it, but I painted a “realistic” painting the Bukowski. He is cast in German Expressionist like lighting, and cigarette smoke almost obscures his features.

I think you would really like this. I think even that site would like. Maybe. In any event, it will appear in Icons and Idols.

-Victor-

Victor,

Yes, I've seen Barfly. It was a good film, but I thought that Mickey Rourke played Hank a bit too over the top.

I like your caricature painting of Bukowski. That other site is full of pompous asses! I'm looking forward to the release of Icons and Idols.

Kori,

Here's some you might like. And some old school Will Smith, nothing like being a Cali Girl !!! I remember this song in highschool. Oy

[video removed by youtube] Summertime

[video removed by youtube] Just the two of us

Justin Timberlake

[video removed by youtube] Sexy Back (wooohooo !!!)

LL Cool J feat Jennifer Lopez Control Myself (great dance song, hip hop)

Edited by Kat
links removed because youtube took down the videos

Good stuff, Angie! I always loved Will Smith. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air used to be my favorite show.

And you beat me to posting SexyBack! I was going to post it earlier, but forgot. I can't help but want to dance to that song. Have you heard the rest of his album FutureSex/LoveSounds? I think it's pretty cool.

Kori,

I've heard a few songs of Justin's latest. Yeah, Sexy Back is also a good song to dance to. Here's some more Rush and a few others.

Rush

[video removed by youtube] Tom Sawyer

[video removed by youtube] Closer To The Heart

For Victor !!!

[video removed by youtube] The Trees

[video removed by youtube] Limelight

[video removed by youtube] Subdivisions

[video removed by youtube] Available Light

Mary J. Blige

[video removed by youtube] Enough Cryin'

[video removed by youtube] Family Affair

Janet Jackson

[video removed by youtube] All Nite

Destiny's Child

[video removed by youtube] Bootylicious !!!

For Victor !!

[video removed by youtube] Cater To You

Toni Braxton

Please Edited by Kat
links removed because youtube removed the videos

Mo' good stuff. :) The Trees is awesome. I can play it on guitar! *gloats*

I also love Summertime, even though I actually hate the summertime. Who'da thunk it?

I've seen people with pants on that say "Bootylicious" across the ass. I kind of want ones that say "fun hole" or something grotesque like that. LMAO.

Bjork is a badass. Here's a clip of her not taking any shit.

I really don't know. My parents don't talk too much about politics. I don't know that my mom even has any actual opinions on anything. My dad...hmm...I think he hates communism, but I don't know how he feels about anything else.

That your father thinks that the narration is on the side of the maples is a clue. Learn how to pick up philosophical clues from Rand's "philosophical detection". I would bet he's at least a 'soft lefty.' Check it out.

I would bet with Angie...I like betting with her. ;}

Edited by Victor Pross

LOL. ;)

I don't know if I care enough about my parents' political views. Maybe I should, but I really don't. People might say I'm a brat, but I have hardly any respect for either of them.

Hey, you should write a paper called "Portrait of a young female punk..." No really, I'm kidding. No, that essay is damn interesting in learning how to hone a radar to uncover bullshit artists-- or someone's philosophy should you decide to enter a relationship with someone--romantic, friendship, business--and not just within the scope of your parent's political views. You want to know this person well, and what they say can give them away as to what there values are. It's good to know where people are 'coming from.' There is a wider application to your life here. It's a really interesting chapter in Philosophy: Who needs it. By the way, Angie practiced it on me when first getting to know me. She would ask key questions that might have me answering in a certain way that would give her a clue as to what type of man I am. She is one smart lady. I passed the test!

Edited by Victor Pross