Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money

Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money

Nobody writes about this, but at some point, somebody must. Somebody does have to write about it.

So here goes.

What is a fundamental difference between gay and transgender?

The standard here is a reality fundament, not just some rationalized social construct.

Wanna know the reality fundament?

It's money.

No money. No transgender in reality.

That's just the way it is. 

Think about it. How much does it cost to be gay? Or straight for that matter? Or feminist?

Zero.

How much does it cost to be transgender?

A shitload of money, that's how much.

Does the cognitive dissonance re the transgender movement now start to dissolve? We already know big pharma in collusion with the government will lie, falsify evidence, and maim and kill people to get windfall profits. Look what they just did with the coronavirus vaccine scam.

What about big health in general--doctors, nurses, hospitals, scientists, big pharma, and government health officials among others? Would they in collusion lie, falsify evidence, and main and kill people to get windfall profits?

Hell, yes, they would.

That's what the racket is all about. The money is the prize. The social issue is just the wrapper.

Think about it some more. On a desert island with few people, could a straight person or gay person survive? A female feminist? Of course. But how about a transgender person without modern technology, hormones and other drugs? Their chances are not so good.

And, of course, they would never be able to have a sex change in that circumstance. But one can be a gay individual there. One can be straight there. One can change from gay to straight and vice-versa, or an individual can even be both there. Feminist, too. Easy peasy.

So being transgender as an individual is not aligned with a state of nature. A transgender person needs a group to exist, and not just any group. This person needs a modern technological group.

And that goes back to a shitload of money.

I feel sorry for all the people being brainwashed into this way of life. There are many, many stories of people who made a sex change, then later regretted what happened. It's heartbreaking. I even feel sorry for those who are real transgender people all the way down and the suffering they go through. But think of all the money that circles around each case. And in the majority of cases, the government and military, of all things, foot the bill (with insurance cooking the books).

Given the profitability of this racket, is it any wonder men are taking over women's sports as transgender competitors and there is hardly any backlash from those at the top? Think about all those backroom deals with big health (doctors, nurses, hospitals, scientists, big pharma, and government health officials among others). Government grants. Advertising. Commissions. Royalties on meds. Insurance monkey-business. Payouts of all sorts.

So let's do a multiple choice. Please choose from the following options why those at the top are on board with transgender men calling themselves women competing in women's sports. 

a. Money
b. Space aliens taking over their minds
c. More money

If you chose money or more money, you get the cigar.

:) 

Now you know why the transgender question, even though it existed before, was never important in society, while now it is out front in all kinds of institutions. 

It's all about money.

There was never any money before. Now there is. Gobs and gobs of money.

Man, when you think about it, human livestock can be highly profitable.

All you have to do is be on the inside of the ruling predator class structures...

Michael

Interesting argument. Being a "tomboy" or whatever is less costly than a gender change. I think the person who wants to change their gender has a brain that makes the "change" seem like the best option for their life. However, I would expect this to be a choice acted upon when the person is an adult and not when they are a child (with the parents' assistance.)  

edit. I just thought of an example: Amy Schneider, the long-time "Jeopardy" champ.

This kind of stuff will keep coming up over and over and over.

The transgender movement is not about transgender people.

The transgender people are the wrapper.

Money, sex and power for insiders are the substance.

The people who are actually transgender, especially those who suffer with being transgender, are the least of their concerns. When the insiders need a victim for their narrative propaganda, they pull one on these poor souls out of the pool, then throw them away when they are done.

Meanwhile, the meat grinder goes on.

At least until sane people make it stop. And that is starting to happen, albeit slowly.

Michael

You don't 'change' gender, gender is like the software that 'comes with' the hardware of biologic sex. Trans people physically alter their bodies' manifestations of their genome , as of yet they can not alter their genome. Since women do not have penises, and men do not have vaginas the logic is that the  psychological distress caused by experiencing 'other' genderedness will be ameliorated by altering the body. It can be reasonably assumed that people who suffer such distress is exceedingly rare and that most if not all 'fanfare' surrounding the topic and the skyrocketing rates of people supposedly 'afflicted' is a product of modernity and mostly fake. But modern fake situations are ripe for political fodder and so now we have 'trans issues'.

It is probably incorrect to use the term 'gender reassignment' surgery , in that if you feel you have the 'wrong' genitalia it is because you have a specific self recognized gender and ultimately you'd like to match. But the term 'genital expression re-altering surgery' is a mouthful. Gender disphoria is a psychological phenomenon and breast/genital augmentation doesn't 'change' your 'sex' ,other than colloquially.

All that said, please keep in mind my pronouns are I and me.

We have a large 'gay population" at the "Gay Mecca" of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and it has been that way as long as I can remember. The city council and other local officials have gay members. Occasionally you hear about high school age boys beating up or taunting a gay man, but I think it has been years since I remember anything like that happening.

I am no expert, but I would think you can keep the same genitals and "be healthier and better able to sexually function" if you keep the genitals nature assigned you. And then just be yourself, a tomboy or whatever. "Not that there is anything wrong with that," as Jerry and George Castanza used to say on TV.

51 minutes ago, tmj said:

Homosexuality and ‘transgenderism’ aren’t really even tangentially related unless one considers both to be psychological abnormalities or pathologies.

Thanks for the info tmj. I guess I was "conflating" the realities. Though something may be abnormal I don't consider either physical / mental situation to be pathological. You are what you are in your brain, with possible differences from the majority, and your body is another reality. We have a local Salisbury, ABC newscaster who has always worn a man's style of clothing and has a man's haircut, but if you don't look and just listen she sounds like an average woman with a good, announcer's voice.

Diverging from the talk above, we also have a local Rehoboth Beach, NBC channel but I don't think any of the announcers are "different" that way. The weekend, local NBC news does have a black female announcer and a black weatherman. That might be a first outside of Baltimore.    

Here we go...

The problem is not sexual orientation per se.

The problem is the Big Medicine grift on transgenderism. And the grift by the predator class to get free money, sex and power.

(Not to mention the attack on the institution of family--a standard ploy by more recent power-mongers in human history like communists to get people to replace family with the state in their minds.)

I, personally, don't care what a person is or does with his or her sex life. I don't own their lives. They do.

I do care when organizations arise to get taxes and enact laws about this. That has to stop.

Fighting over an individual's right to make his or her own choices merely allows the Big Med and statist grift to go on. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

The grift.

EXCLUSIVE: After Specializing in Abortions and Baby Body Part Sales, Planned Parenthood Now Raking in Dollars in Transgender Services

3-65.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Planned Parenthood is the ring-leader in abortions and the sale of baby body parts.  Now the entity is making dough in the transgender industry. There is probably no entity looked at in the US like Planned...

To be clear, I am not against Planned Parenthood existing or even providing services to transgenders. I am against it using government money, either directly or indirectly, to do that.

What currently exists is clear enough, at least to me. It's a racket, not a service.

And this racket feeds on human beings.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Bill Maher is not fully there yet on seeing this transgender craze as a grift by Big Healthcare, but he is sure setting the frame.

He asked how come transgenderism is regional. He said "Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them."

And he said we are literally experimenting on children. Here he is wrong. No, WE are not experimenting on anything. Big Healthcare is experimenting on children and running propaganda efforts to sell it.

There's a shitload of money to be made in the transgender grift.

SG-Maher-1.jpg
WWW.BIZPACREVIEW.COM

Bill Maher addressed the trend in trans identities as in need of honest discussion as society is "literally experimenting on children."

Direct on Twitter:

I am a live and let live person. So if I see a transgender person, I am morally neutral about their weirdness. It's their right.

But experimenting on children like the way they breed cattle to make money?

That's pure evil.

Michael

On 5/23/2022 at 11:14 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

He asked how come transgenderism is regional. He said "Either Ohio is shaming them or California is creating them."

The news just said the monkey pox cases in California are all within the gay, transgender, bisexual population. My assumption is that it is because of the "number of partners" and unprotected sex, but they did not elaborate. 

1 minute ago, Peter said:

My assumption is that it is because of the "number of partners" and unprotected sex, but they did not elaborate. 

Peter,

Anal sex.

Seriously. Look around and you will find the proper authorities saying this.

In other words, women who practice anal sex should also be included, but women are no longer cool for the narrative. (The transgender ideologues do not like biological women, but they love the sports.)

So like all thing in "narrative control," whatever doesn't fit the narrative gets excluded.

btw - Remember the first time AIDS came around? The story back then was about anal sex, too.

I'm sensing a pattern.

Anal sex is looking like one of Fauci's favorite PR lines for getting the ball rolling.

Michael

49 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Fauci's favorite PR lines for getting the ball rolling.

Ball? Was that meant as a joke? Of those two, close body parts I guess cylinders don't roll unless they are detached. 

aside. They have a picture on the net of a hurricane with the caption, 20 or 21 expected this year. Its spiral shape reminds me of galaxies far, far away.  

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Walsh, someone who's work I am not too familiar with, just did a fantastic documentary called "What is a Woman?

On the Internet, it comes in two versions.

First there is the paid version for people who want to financially reward Matt's hard work.

What is a Woman?

cl3536sk9l7rr0838wgh0yx7d-1652486963945.
WWW.DAILYWIRE.COM

It’s the question you’re not allowed to ask. The documentary they don’t want you to see. Don’t miss Matt Walsh’s “What is a Woman?” premiering on June 1 at 8pm ET exclusively for Daily Wire members.

The second is a free version provided by people who post the entire thing on their video accounts.

Either way you watch this documentary is great as far as I'm concerned. Matt did a terrific job and he deserves both money and fame for doing it. If he can't get one with certain Internet users but can get the other, I see that as a gain, not a loss. After all, fame is highly monetizable online.

I suppose I have to say the following, so here goes. My position does not line up with strict Objectivist principles as stated. But those principles were formulated before the Internet came into existence. I seriously doubt Rand would have approved of what social media has turned into in terms of owning governments and forcing the world toward a technocracy and domination by Communist China. Besides, to go strictly Objectivist, if fraud can be seen as initiating the use of force, certainly manipulating addiction is the same--it not only initiates the use of force in the same way fraud does, it's effects can be measure in terms of brain activity and neurochemicals found in the blood.

In practical terms, enough people pay and donate to bring in some money to any site that has a reasonable audience and a button on it somewhere. Frankly, the more famous the site, the more paying people show up--the sheer number of them increases. And since they are paying people, they pay. Thus more money.

That's not the kind of control many Objectivists want in their commerce. They prefer binary trade, I give you value, you give me money, and everyone else stay the hell away. But this fame-to-fortune ratio is there on the Internet. It exists. The Internet is easy to access by everyone. People can accept that and learn to use it, or they can get pissed or whatever. But this fact will not go away, nor will the context. Nor will the fact that fame is monetizable. In that sense, increasing someone's fame to consume their content is a kind of value trade.

I don't have all the answers about what should and should not be proper, but I do have those facts. And I refuse to blank them out because they don't align with the ideology I prefer.

Now, enough of that. What can you expect from Matt's film? He goes around and asks people of all stripes what a woman is. The woke people do the most double-talking and, in some cases, normal women are the ones who can't say at all.

The charm of the film. of course, is the sheer amount of double-speak and babble. I never knew there could be so many different rationalizations and evasions and misunderstandings and outright lies about a topic. Matt filmed too many for me to count.

I know there is a hard number if anyone wants to to the counting work, but the sheer number presented--one after the other--gives a general impression is that this is open-ended. One college professor even said he was uncomfortable by Matt using the word "truth" since that term is transphobic. :) 

These people are a mess when it comes to defining things.

Enjoy.

Michael

• 2 months later...

Here is a parallel issue, the drag queen movement.

Among the younger indoctrinated generation, accepting the drag queen culture is cool and moral.

But an agenda isn't a replacement for morals. When that happens, you see cognitive dissonance on steroids like with this young lady.

Pure deer looking at headlights. Reality is a bitch for those who ignore it.

And just to be clear, drag queens are not inherently sleazy (although I'm no fan of that culture and I despise them reading to young children in public libraries and things like that).

Sleaze-wise, people who work in sleazy joints are sleazy. Drag queens are no exception no matter how cool and superior an indoctrinated person tries to be. 

If someone wants a principle, a reality check, it's easy.

Do not ignore sleaze because sleaze will not ignore you.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene is introducing legislation to make it a felony for a doctor to mutilate a child for a transgender purpose before the child is 18.

Last night she got swatted.

“Whoever This Person Is, They Deserve to be Locked Up” – Marjorie Taylor Greene Describes Harrowing Experience After She Was Victim of Swatting Attack (VIDEO)

jack-posobiec-mtg.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

As reported earlier — popular conservative Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was swatted last night at her home just after 1 AM in the morning. “Swatting” is the action or practice of making a prank call to...

Then a transgender activist called in taking credit for the false police report that resulted in the swatting.

Marjorie is one of the few in the public who is openly talking about how much money is involved in mutilating children.

3acvf.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

‘They want to Kill me': MTG Discusses Swatting Attempt by Transchild Activist Enraged by Legislation

Michael

Just to be clear about the language. "gender reassignment" means humans chopping off the dicks and balls of males, chopping off the titties and chopping out the ovaries of females, and putting a plastic surgery dick where a pussy is.

Sorry for the vernacular, but I want this image to be clear when I write about it.

Why?

Because they are doing this to children for money.

At least there is some pushback. Look at this article from Breitbart.

ACLU Fought Chemical Castration of Sex Offenders, Supports Use of Same Drugs on Trans Kids

AP_17065724636894.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The ACLU opposed the chemical castration of sex offenders but supports children being able to use chemically castrating puberty blockers.

Chemical castration.

On young boys. Not even teenage boys. Younger.

When I say the predator class thinks of the rest of humanity as livestock, this is a good example of what I mean.

btw - There is an increasing volume of reports from children who were mutilated by Big MED and became miserable with their mutilations as they grew older. And those who did this? What to they think?

Easy. Put the malcontents out to pasture...

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Chemical castration.

On young boys. Not even teenage boys. Younger.

When I say the predator class thinks of the rest of humanity as livestock, this is a good example of what I mean

Males with normal testosterone level could be inconvenient to the Reset.  Too aggressive and willing to fight.

Your "livestock" comparison is so apt.   Think steers versus bulls, geldings versus stallions.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Males with normal testosterone level could be inconvenient to the Reset.  Too aggressive and willing to fight.

Your "livestock" comparison is so apt.   Think steers versus bulls, geldings versus stallions.

Ellen

And when you see how many young males are dying from the jab and also how many miscarriages there have been and how many young women are dying, then one starts to objectively see the picture.

25 minutes ago, Marc said:

And when you see how many young males are dying from the jab and also how many miscarriages there have been and how many young women are dying, then one starts to objectively see the picture.

Plus - I signed back in to add this comment to the "livestock" comparison:

There's also the population control benefit from a Reset standpoint.  Guys without testes.  Gals without ovaries.  No sperm.  No ova.  No babies.

Ellen

17 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Plus - I signed back in to add this comment to the "livestock" comparison:

There's also the population control benefit from a Reset standpoint.  Guys without testes.  Gals without ovaries.  No sperm.  No ova.  No babies.

Ellen

Ellen,

Bingo.

Not only that, everyone of them can become lab rats for breeding studies, or whatever studies the predator class wants to use them for.

If a whole bunch of them die or become mutilated or insane or turn into monsters or whatever, who cares?

One can't make omelets without breaking eggs, right?

Michael

Elon Musk keeps nailing it.

The entire aesthetic around transgenderism is to ignore reproduction and make it impossible while technocrats and medical professionals fill their pockets with money from breeding sterile human livestock.

As Elon suggests, that is part of the "much bigger risk to civilization than global warming." 

Other cultures, like the Muslim world, do not have that problem.

Michael

• Upvote 1