The January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot Horse Hooey

The January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot Horse Hooey

Today is January 6, one year later, and there is going to be a lot of crap said everywhere.

Essentially, the so-called riot was a setup to help get rid of Trump. Since there was no riot, some Deep State agitators managed to get Trump supporters at his rally to go into the capitol building.

After that, the fake news press had a field day and we have another story to rival "muh Russians."

Notice how much evidence is still being withheld.

Notice how few people at that event are charged with violence.

Notice how many were charged with misdemeanors, but were held in solitary confinement for months.

As this thread unfolds, I intend to present evidence that has come out about the setup and how it happened. And probably some stuff on how propaganda works.

For now, I just need to say that the The January 6, 2021 capitol riot horse hooey was a setup against Trump and Trump supporters.

It's time that this becomes the frame.

Why? Because it's true.

Truth is the best frame possible. And the most long-lasting.

Stay tuned. A hell of a lot more is coming...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I haven't done a deep dive yet on the material I want to post here, but I just watched a video by Styx that gave a common-sense appraisal of what happened. (I generally watch Styx's videos as a habit.)

If you want the two-mile high view, this is a pretty good video. And it doesn't even scratch the surface of the illegalities the Deep State perpetrated.

JANUARY 6TH WASN'T AN INSURRECTION, AND ASHLI BABBITT WASN'T A CRIMINAL

Michael

The reframing needs to be centered around the electoral process. Biden was installed as President legally, just like income was separated from the class of property legally, just like FDR made possession of gold coins illegal, legally. Just like federal taxes were extracted by employers on behalf of the government on a weekly basis as an economic emergency measure during WW2 and only passed legislatively on the proviso that after the cessation of hostilities tax payments by citizens would revert to individuals ‘settling’ their tax bill by the deadline date of April 15.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tmj said:

The reframing needs to be centered around the electoral process. Biden was installed as President legally, just like income was separated from the class of property legally, just like FDR made possession of gold coins illegal, legally. Just like federal taxes were extracted by employers on behalf of the government on a weekly basis as an economic emergency measure during WW2 and only passed legislatively on the proviso that after the cessation of hostilities tax payments by citizens would revert to individuals ‘settling’ their tax bill by the deadline date of April 15.

They staged a false flag, pulled it off with their own people and then certified the vote at 3 am.

There was not an electoral process.

Its fraud and Triump will be reinstated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tmj said:

The reframing needs to be centered around the electoral process.

T,

I've got no problems with adding this component.

My issue is that January 6 is always framed as an insurrection waged by Trump supporters, a riot, an invasion of the capitol, a violent event, an uncontrolled mob, etc., etc., etc.

In truth, it was a setup of Trump and Trump supporters, an infiltration of a Trump rally by agitators, a misleading photo-op executed by the press in collusion with the agitators, a Deep State operation, a false flag event, and so on. And let's not forget the participation of politicians like Pelosi in calling off law enforcement at the time.

This was akin to the Reichstag fire back in the 1930's executed by Hitler cronies and attributed to others, except the Jan 6 false flag was done by the Deep State. The Deep State took advantage of a crowd and used a slew of dirty tricks to try to turn it into a raging mob, including bombs that thankfully did not go off (with the bombers--who are on video--never mentioned and never hunted down). 

All the Deep State got was tourists taking selfies, the agitators themselves doing the damage (which was filmed up close to avoid the peaceful people and looped ad nauseam in the media), a few unhinged Trump supporters going along with them, long shots of the crowd, and some weird things like a colorful Buffalo shaman who had about as much to do with Trump and MAGA as a court jester has to do with Congress.

Total body count due to anything resembling illegal: one person. One. An unarmed Trump-supporting lady shot without warning by a cop with a shady history. Granted, she was going through a door where the glass had been broken, but she did not break it. In fact, she was probably set up herself since the video shows her being ushered to the door, almost shoved.

(The press keeps trying to increase the body count, but it's all forced and mostly lies. A cop they claimed was beaten to death by Trump supporters actually died of a stroke. A couple of cops died much later of stress-related causes. That's about it.)

So I want the frame to change from Trump mob to Deep State false flag operation.

Notice that I'm not doing the CYA "the violence that day by Trump supporters must be condemned" bullshit. Why? Because it's bullshit.

The US Constitution, First Amendment, explicitly says (my bold):

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

When Trump said to the people at his peaceful rally to march to the Capitol, he was specifically telling them to peacefully assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances. Nothing could be more constitutional. Just look at Trump's words at the time:

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Now look at the words of the First Amendment. They are a perfect match.

And the government has been trying to abridge the right of assembly and redress of the people who were there ever since by punishing them through a gross abuse of power. The government has been acting about as unconstitutionally as it can get.

Hell, reality-wise, the Deep State agitation started way before the Trump crowd even got near the Capitol. And many, many police invited the public into the Capitol building once they arrived. There are lots of videos already released to the public showing this. (Imagine if they release all the videos...)

The bad guys turned that peaceful assembly into a false flag--a really lame false flag at that, one they could have never sold to the public without modern electronics to manipulate images since real examples of violence were few--and the press has called that peaceful assembly a dangerous bloody riot ever since.

Well, I'm tired of looking at a bare foot and having the press constantly call it a machine gun spitting out bullets. It just isn't and I'm getting sick of it.

I want to connect words to reality again as my frame.

I don't know what others are going to do, but that's what I am going to do.

Michael

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Marc said:

Its fraud and Triump will be reinstated

Any timeline when Trump will be reinstated? I think you are wrong. He can run again in 2024 but how old will he be? Is there anyone else out there who could be a good Republican candidate? I am open to any suggestions. I ALSO think Biden won't run.  

I looked it up. From TIM. How old will Joe Biden and Donald Trump be when the 2024 US presidential election takes place? When the next US presidential election takes place on November 5, 2024, incumbent president Joe Biden will be 81 years old. He will also be just 15 days away from turning 82. Meanwhile, his predicted challenger Donald J. Trump will be 77.

I will be providing links to reports and so on about Jan. 6... ah hell, here's just one from Darren Beattie at Revolver News.

The Essential Revolver News January 6 Reading List

2022.01.05-11.38-revolvernews-61d62bf38e
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

Keep informed with Revolver News investigative reporting on Jan 6. It's the perfect antidote to saccharine Regime propaganda.

Darren is one of the most effective voices out there in getting organizations like the New York Times to retract what they have printed about Jan. 6. If you read all the links in the article above, and believe me, take your lunch because that reading will keep you busy for quite a while, you will no longer be able to hear the propagandistic view that Jan. 6 was an insurrection by Trump supporters without wanting to vomit. Darren comes with the full package of facts and his work will be used in countless court cases to come.

Incidentally, I will be posting some of those links separately in order to give quick overviews and allow for discussion.

But for right now, here are 4 videos of Steve Bannon's War Room from yesterday (Jan. 6).

I've only seen the first so far, but I will watch the others. From watching Steve over a few months now, I am confident in saying you will get more than enough truth and facts about the Jan. 6 false flag event in these four videos to realize what an affront to the constitution the Deep State perpetrated.

Rz7Zc.qR4e-small-Episode-1540-Gaetz-And-
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss 6 Jan a year later. Our guests are: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 1/06/2022 Watch: On the Web: http://www.warroom.org On

and

5X7Zc.qR4e-small-Episode-1541-Posobiec-B
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss 6 Jan a year later. Our guests are: Darren Beattie, Jack Posobiec, Julie Kelly Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 1/06/2022 Watch: On the Web:...

and

yJa0c.qR4e-small-Episode-1542-6.-Jan.-Sp
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss 6 Jan a year later. Our guests are: Mike Lindell, JD Vance Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 1/06/2022 Watch: On the Web: http://www.warroom.org On Podcast: htt

and

YKa0c.qR4e-small-Episode-1543-The-Murder
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss 6 Jan a year later. Our guests are: Aaron Babbitt, Dave Bossie, Boris Epshteyn Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 1/06/2022 Watch: On the Web:...

Enjoy.

Michael 

Michael wrote, “. . . you will no longer be able to hear the propagandistic view that Jan. 6 was an insurrection by Trump supporters without wanting to vomit.” 

I am not speaking to Michael directly . . . but in general. And I do not dispute the evidence that the perpetrators were posing as Trump supporters. But how many Trump supporters, including Trump himself, may have applauded the violence on January 6th and still do?

A “true believer” has a hard time adjusting their views to the facts. I now see the Capitol riots as being an attempt to overthrow our constitutional government. It was a coup attempt. Those people were traitors and our founding fathers would be on my side. And we patriots are still waiting for the “promised facts” concerning an election overturned because the results certified by the electoral college are proven false. It’s over a year later, so it isn’t going to happen. The Supreme Court isn’t going to step in. A possibly Republican dominated Congress in 2022 isn’t going to DE-certify the 2020 election.

It is somewhat heart breaking to hear virtually all those closest to President Trump and several prominent people at Fox and elsewhere pleaded with him to come out and say, ‘No violence from my supporters on January 6th.” He would not do that. I am not hinting that these facts will affect or turn the 2024 nominating process or the 2024 election. Despite this glaring act of omission in President Trump’s character I will still vote for him because he will be better than a democrat. Yet, the door is still open for a different conservative Republican in 2024. “Let freedom ring,” my fellow Objectivists.

• Upvote 1

Peter,

I'm rounding off, but the official numbers of Jan. 6 go like this.

At Trump's rally, there were hundreds of thousands of people present. Some reputable sources say over a million.

The people who walked to the Capitol grounds from the rally did not number in the hundreds of thousands. They numbered in the tens of thousands.

Is that a bit shocking to you? It should be because the mainstream news portrays it otherwise.

But here's the clinker.

How many people do you think entered the Capitol building? 

About 800.

That's it.

800 people.

Between the members of Congress, their staffs and the support personnel, there were more of them than were of the people who entered the Capitol building.

That's the gigantic insurrection the fake news media and fake news predator class are feeding you, along with their need for making for every one involve to kowtow to the left-wing narrative.

It's all bullshit.

Of those 800 people, the vast majority were acting like tourists--and there is video proof of this. They were taking selfies and oohing and aahing over what they were looking at. They were acting like they were visiting a museum. They were very peaceful. Most were goaded--including by the police--to go in. Now, over 700 have been arrested and treated with an abuse of power similar to tinpot dictatorships. So guess what?

We will soon have the mother of all entrapment lawsuits coming.

And, believe me, it's coming.

I, for one, will never blame Trump for not being able to change the fake news media narrative. He could have cried on camera and stripped naked in protest and they would still be saying the same things about him.

So I have no answer to your questions above. You are essentially asking me why a victim of a robbery did not convince the thieves to not steal, and later did not tell every one the theft was OK by him. 

I know this is tough for you given your sources of news, sources you believe in (probably by osmosis :) ), but stay tuned. Since you are reluctant to look at any evidence unless it comes from those sources, don't be surprised when the whole thing crumbles down and you look at your beloved newscasters being dumbfounded and in shock like they were during the 2016 election results.

When that happens, you are my friend, so I won't be singing and dancing "I told you so." At the most, I will point the direction towards first-hand observation and reason. You have a really good mind and I know you will use it.

In the meantime, if you get the time and the energy, I recommend taking a look at the information I have already provided and I will be supplying on this thread. It's a hell of a lot more solid and a hell of a lot uglier than your questions indicate you might imagine.

Michael

Yawn. Let’s get excited! If not Trump then who can carry the torch of victory in 2024? Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump Jr. or Ivanka, Candace Owens, Rick or Tim Scott, Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis of Florida, Greg Abbott, governor of Texas . . .  are a few who come to mind. And who would make a good Vice President?  

Politico: Ted Cruz on Thursday walked back his use of the word "terrorist" when describing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol during an intense back and forth with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who repeatedly questioned the validity of the Republican senator's explanation. Cruz was lambasted during Carlson's Wednesday night show for describing Jan. 6 as "a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol." During his Thursday night appearance, when Carlson asked him why he used the word "terrorist," Cruz brushed off his previous phrasing as "sloppy" and "frankly dumb."

Trump? Again? I suppose so. Heck yeah!

But beware the state-run liberal media. Dan Bongino, the replacement for Rush Limbaugh, gave an example yesterday of someone who supposedly quoted him, but with eliminations and . . . (dots), to change his meaning. Of course, dots at the beginning should be OK. Forget about the psychologizing below, but are Biden’s numbers correct?

From Insider: . . . Biden went on to say that Trump "can't accept he lost" the election "because his bruised ego matters more to him than our democracy or our Constitution." "Even though that's what 93 United States senators, his own attorney general, his own vice president, governors, and state officials in every battleground state have all said he lost," he said. "That's what 81 million of you did when you voted for a new way forward."

Watch 'Day of Outrage' Expose Jan. 6 'Big Lie'

Newsmax is pleased to announce that its new documentary “Day of Outrage,” premiered on the eve of the first anniversary of Jan. 6, will re-air on Newsmax at the following times:

• 3 a.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 8
  • 8 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 9

See trailer here.

“Day of Outrage” was produced by Newsmax to accurately and fairly detail the events related to the Capitol siege of Jan. 6.

The film includes powerful video footage of the protests and riots that took place on that fateful day, as well as a careful examination of events that led up to it.

The program includes exclusive interviews with Greg Kelly, who is the host of "Greg Kelly Reports"; Sebastian Gorka, former strategist to President Donald Trump; Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.; Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas; retired Marine gunnery Sgt. Jessie Jane Duff; senior analyst for strategy at at the Center for Security Policy J. Michael Waller; Ashli Babbitt’s mom Micki Witthoeft; Babbitt’s husband, Aaron; Jan. 6 detainee Kenneth Harrelson’s wife, Angel; former detainee Chris Worrell’s fiancée, Trish Priller, and business owner Roberto Minuta.

Award-winning filmmaker Jack Thomas Smith directed the film, working with Fox Tail Productions and executive producer Mandy Del Rio.

Unbridled violence across the nation, a disputed election, distrust of the mainstream media, and a sense that hypocrisy was everywhere among elected officials — all helped set in motion the events of Jan. 6, 2021.

In the aftermath of this day — when laws were clearly broken and behavior was at best uncivil and at worst violent — the media and Democrat politicians have advanced a disputed narrative of “insurrection.”

“Jan. 6 started as a peaceful protest that became unruly and at times violent,” says Jack Thomas Smith. “But it was not an insurrection. The protesters didn’t seek to overthrow the government and did not bring firearms into the Capitol.”

Smith notes that acts of violence did occur and says the film makes clear that the people who committed crimes that day “should be held accountable for their actions.”

But he also adds that these protesters are entitled to due process. “The mistreatment of the Jan. 6 detainees is outrageous,” he said.

“Day of Outrage” reveals what some have described as cruel and unusual punishment against some protesters following their arrests. “They are being treated worse than terrorists in Gitmo,” Smith said.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/jan-6/2022/01/04/id/1051048/

Objective law is the Randian way. Not authoritarianism.

No one can be objective unless they themselves observe. That's just the nature of objectivity. If something can't be observed by everyone after boiling all the abstractions down to the fundaments, then knowledge of it can't be objective. Ever. By definition.

A is A is objective when we all can observe it and when we all can use our own eyes. 

A is not always what someone says is A, especially if they are hiding A from everyone's sight but their own. A can be A like that, but objectively speaking, you are observing what someone says, not A itself. So, using the criterion of what someone says rather than observation, A can be A and not A at the same time.

And that's exactly where the bastards want you.

With that frame, look at this:

Why Won’t All 14,000 Hours Of Jan 6th Video Be Released?

deep-state.jpg
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

Why Won't All 14,000 Hours Of Jan 6th Video Be Released?

From the article:

The Deep State with the help of the media has crafted its narrative on January 6th since the moment it happened.

They want to use it to shut down political dissenters.

. . .

There is currently at least 14,000 hours of footage from January 6th.

Of course, to this point, we have not seen all of it or even most of it.

We have seen what they wanted us to see.

Come to your own conclusion.

But be aware of the fact that you are seeing--with your own eyes--this post and what's out there in the news.

You are not seeing the massive amount of withheld video footage. You are being told about it.

That is not objective.

So far, A is what the Deep State is calling A.

Does that make it A?

Heh...

Michael

• Upvote 1

President Trump mentions Darren Beatie by name.

He's one of the stars uncovering the the January 6 false flag manipulations by the Deep State. Another star is Julie Kelly from American Greatness, but I'll go into her later.

For now, check this out:

image.png

Congratulations to Darren Beattie and Revolver News who have exposed so much of the Fake News’ false narrative about January 6th. Because of Darren’s work, and others, Americans aren’t buying into the Unselect Committee’s attempts to smear 75 million (plus!) Americans. The newly minted term “Fedsurrection,” was even trending!

:)

I will be discussing Darren's work later. But if you want to read something, go to the Revolver News link in one of my posts above.

Michael

While I'm still reading through a lot of things, Tucker, for one, is doing a great job of synthesizing some real issues involving real evidence.

This video only takes 5 minutes or so, but it's plenty enough to not only smell a rat, you can see the damn thing and its family.

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

It's clear the DOJ had some role in the events of January 6

Here is an article about this segment. For those who prefer to read, there is plenty of transcript.

MUST WATCH: Tucker Carlson Questions Sham 1/6 Committee’s Sudden Acknowledgement and Defense of Ray Epps: “It’s Clear the DOJ Had a Role in Jan 6th”

Screenshot_20220111-220400_Twitter.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The left’s charade is falling to pieces. After an absolutely explosive day of Senate testimony on Capitol Hill, Tucker Carlson came out on his nightly show and delivered a knockout blow to the corrupt DC Swamp...

From the article:

The left’s charade is falling to pieces.

After an absolutely explosive day of Senate testimony on Capitol Hill, Tucker Carlson came out on his nightly show and delivered a knockout blow to the corrupt DC Swamp, slamming the DOJ for its “clear role” in the January 6th “Fedsurrection” and calling out Pelosi’s sham 1/6 commission for their sudden defense of suspected-Fed and notorious 1/6 catalyst Ray Epps

“It’s been clear for a while now that the department of justice probably had some role in the events of January 6th – it’s obvious. And after hearings on Capitol Hill today it became even clearer.”

During his latest must-watch segment, Carlson highlighted Senator Ted Cruz’s pointed exchange with FBI National Security Branch Executive Assistant Director Jill Sanborn, blasting her for refusing to answer several simple, straightforward questions about the Government’s involvement in 1/6.

The shocking lack of answers all but served as a confirmation that federal agents were actively participating in the events on 1/6.

Sanborn cannot even answer Cruz when he asks point-blank if any Federal agents “committed any crimes of violence,” which – as Carlson correctly points out – is something that should be easily deniable.

. . .

After calling out Sanborn, Carlson also torched Assistant US Attorney General Matt Olson for his equally pathetic testimony from earlier in the day. Despite acknowledging Ray Epps’ existence, Olson refused to provide any information whatsoever about him when he was being questioned by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR).

“I simply don’t have any information at all about that individual,” Olson responded.

Once again, not nearly a good enough answer for Carlson, who sarcastically added, “They really expect you to believe that. So, the DOJ knows nothing about Ray Epps – the guy on the most wanted list – Right…”

It gets even worse since the Dems tried to do damage control and crapped all over themselves. (They tweeted that they had already interviewed Ray Epps after denying they knew nothing about him for months. The good news is Adam Kinzinger's claims that Ray Epps didn't do anything wrong and that he never worked for law enforcement are doing more to sink his political career than all the anti-Trump and RINO bullshit he has spewed out over years.)

Ray Epps is just one of a slew of people and problems with DOJ involvement in the January 6, 2021 event at the Capitol. The Deep State staged a false flag event and, like I said earlier, they are birthing one mother of an entrapment suit against the government--a class action suit at that.

Michael

• Upvote 1

This is disturbing. When you hear that someone is in sync with some of your politics . . . but oh, oh . . . “Don’t stand too close to me.”  

From Business Insider” The estranged wife of indicted leader of Oath Keepers tells CNN he is a 'dangerous man' and 'complete sociopath' (Alia Shoaib) - 1h ago. Adams said she was relieved to hear he was indicted, as she "lived in fear" of him showing up at her house. "Knowing we were safe and my kids were safe and my kids' school doesn't have to worry, that was a relief I didn't know existed," she said. Adams told CNN host John Berman that she felt Rhodes was dangerous to her and her family, and the country. "He is very dangerous. He lives very much in his own head," Adams said on CNN. "He sees himself as a great leader. He almost has his own mythology of himself and I think he almost made it come true, seeing himself as some sort of figure in history, and it sort of happened." "He's a complete sociopath. He does not feel empathy for anyone around him at all," she added.

I'm watching this right now. It's a two hour plus video with Tim Pool and his peeps and guest Darren Beatie.

The first 4 minutes of the video have scratchy sound, but after 4 minutes, the sound people cleared it up.

Here it is on BitChute in case the YouTube copy gets removed.

Owlho9-gyYU_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Help Melt Body Fat Away With This Special Keto Powder! Click Here-- http://eatrightandfeelwell.com/ Try it today for 51% OFF ^^^ 😄 Guest: Darren Beattie @DarrenJBeattie (Twitter) Revolver.news Sign Up For...

If you haven't been following the story of the Deep State staging false flag events against Trump supporters, then you might not know who Darren Beatie is. He's the one who uncovered the fact that in the attempted kidnapping of Michigan governor Whitmer, there were more fed infiltrators in the kidnapping group than there were normal members. And the feds were the ones doing all the planning and so forth.

Now, because of Darren's reporting, there are serious calls to throw the case out of court

He runs a site called Revolver News where he has been going hard after the Deep State for infiltrating the Jan. 6, 2021 Trump rally and both invaded the Capitol building and incited others to do so as a false flag event. His reporting is the reason the DOJ is now charging the Oath Keepers with sedition. The DOJ is trying to save face due to Darren's exposure of a ton-load of inconvenient facts. And Darren is just getting started. :) 

I wasn't going to publish this video because it is so long, but I started listening to it and I started learning a lot more about Darren Beatie than I have learned at other places. For instance, he was working in the Biden administration before his reports came out. On the day of the first one, he was given a letter demanding he resign or be fired. He was also a speech writer and policy aide for President Trump in the White House. I never knew any of that...

So if you want a good look into him, into his thinking, into where he stands legally, into how the Biden administration and Deep State loathe him (they loathe him almost as much as they loathe Steve Bannon), etc., this video promises to give you a full overview.

Also, if you want a spoken version of the facts he presents about 1/6 and Whitmer kidnapping entrapments, I have little doubt you will get all the facts you can process in one sitting. Tim is one of the best interviewers out there. 

I'm watching it now, so I can't promise all this for sure. But from the first few minutes, I have a feeling this video is going to be one of the good ones.

Michael

Ain't this a bitch?

The one person, Ashli Babbitt, shot dead in cold blood by a cop on January 6, 2021, was actually trying to stop the violent damage to the building.

"Stop! No! Don't!": Babbitt Tried to Stop Attack on Capitol Speaker’s Lobby, Video Analysis Suggests

Ashli_HelmetBoy.jpg?itok=0Y5gVlyu
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

Video shows female Trump supporter's desperate pleas to prevent rioters from breaking windows...

Ashli Babbitt desperately tried to prevent rioters from vandalizing the doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, even stepping between one troublemaker and police officers guarding the doors, a video analysis shows.

Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as “violent,” a “rioter,” or an “insurrectionist” who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby.

Video clips appear to show she tried to prevent the attack, not join it.

Video shot by John Sullivan, also known as Jayden X, shows that Babbitt tried to stop the violence against the Speaker’s Lobby at least four times before she climbed into a broken window and was shot by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. At one point, she was so distressed at the violence, she was jumping up and down in frustration.

. . .

Babbitt confronted rioter Zachary Alam, leaning in between him and one of the police officers guarding the doors. Alam turned away from Babbitt and punched a window to the side of the officer’s head. Babbitt winces just before Alam strikes the window with his right hand. He later uses a helmet to smash the tempered glass.

An audio analysis of video taken in the hallway reveals that Babbitt shouted, “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” according to her husband, Aaron Babbitt.

“After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times.

“I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive,” Babbitt said. “She was not there to hurt anybody.”

As the three police officers moved away from the Speaker’s Lobby doors, a U.S. Capitol Police Containment Emergency Response Team (CERT) was coming up the stairs, responding to an erroneous police radio report of shots fired.

Standing adjacent to the departing officers, Babbitt peers around them at the men smashing the glass. Her expression is one of shock.  She yells at the two rioters.

Babbitt feared for her life, her husband said, so she climbed into the broken window to escape. Byrd shot her before she got more than part way into the window frame.

“The only way we’d ever know why Ashli felt the window was the only way out is if she had been detained by one of the countless police officers that abandoned their post in front of those doors,” Babbitt said. “That did not happen. She was murdered and robbed of the chance to tell her side of the story.”

Ashli was set up, pure and simple. And the cop who shot her was a coward with a gun.

President Trump, in his rally over the weekend, said he will get to the bottom of it. And he mentioned Ashli by name.

Michael

• Upvote 1

A Tale of Two Posts:

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ain't this a bitch?

The one person, Ashli Babbitt, shot dead in cold blood by a cop on January 6, 2021, was actually trying to stop the violent damage to the building.

"Stop! No! Don't!": Babbitt Tried to Stop Attack on Capitol Speaker’s Lobby, Video Analysis Suggests

Ashli_HelmetBoy.jpg?itok=0Y5gVlyu
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

Video shows female Trump supporter's desperate pleas to prevent rioters from breaking windows...

Ashli was set up, pure and simple. And the cop who shot her was a coward with a gun.

President Trump, in his rally over the weekend, said he will get to the bottom of it. And he mentioned Ashli by name.

Michael

and

On 1/6/2022 at 11:48 PM, Peter said:

What should the Capitol Police do in the next "disturbing of the peace?" I have thought about using more lethal weapons.   

Hmmm...