Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Ghislaine Maxwell trial

There's been a media blackout on Ghislaine Maxwell's trial, at least as far as the prime-time media is concerned.

But there are people who are following the things as they happen.

So we might as well start here.

image.png

Does anyone see something wrong with that tweet, being that even Peter Sweitzer is following this account?

The news presented is dated March 18, 2021 and the tweet is dated yesterday, November 24, 2021.

Bah...

See how this is going to play out? We can't even get correct information from our side (the children's side).

I think this is because Epstein and Maxwell & Co. blackmailed press people, judges, politicians of all stripes, top business people, etc., with photos/videos of them engaged in pedophilia.

I don't trust the mainstream news to give correct information on anything they will publish about this trial, nor the fringe news for that matter (with an exception here and there).

But I'm looking.

I found this site, which looks promising, but until we see it in action, we will have to put it into the "wait and see" bin.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
PATRIOTONE.SUBSTACK.COM

The Ghislaine Maxwell trial begins Monday, November 29th, 2021. D-Day. Twelve jurors and six alternatives will choose the fate of an accused sex offender and trafficker. The referee will be Judge Alison...

I know I want to follow this thing.

Outside of the pedophilia angle, a whole lot of top MAGA people are saying this trial will be one of the most important ever since it could expose a lot of top people in politics and the culture and the Deep State as corrupt and perverted.

Stay tuned.

Michael

Politicians by their very nature are corrupt despicable parasitical beings.  The only good politician is a dead one, except for what I’ve seen from trump because he isn’t cut from the same cloth.  He had his own foibles but he isn’t evil by nature.

It does not surprise me in the least that many in power would take advantage of children like it’s only natural for them to be immune to all laws and apparently to decency as well.

A couple of news items of interest to the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

The first is peripheral.

pc-zorro-ranch-plans-prince-andrew-epste
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

JEFFREY Epstein’s notorious Zorro Ranch had three computer rooms "the size of houses" to spy on famous guests including Prince Andrew, one of the pe

This news item basically says Epstein had three full computer rooms at his Zorro Ranch and, supposedly at all of his main places where important visitors came. The purpose of these computer rooms was to film and process the activities of his guests, especially the pedophilia.

3 full rooms of computer equipment?

In today's world where a couple of high-end computers at most would have done the job?

What the hell was he doing?

Dayaamm!

So... where is all that friggin' material?

Hopefully some of it will come out at Ghislaine Maxwell's trial

The next news item has direct bearing on the trial.

maxwell-sketch.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

Information about women who said they were abused by late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was handed over on ...

That link goes to a paywall. I subscribe to Epoch Times and I recommend you do, too. It's one of the few news sites where you can get correct information most of the time. But for those who want to read the article without subscribing, go here. In my understanding, it's legal and is not black hat.

Here are some quotes from the article.

Information about women who said they were abused by late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was handed over on Nov. 24 to prosecutors and defense attorneys associated with the case of close Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been accused of helping to recruit and groom the women when they were underage.

The information had voluntarily been given to the administrators of a victims’ compensation fund. A total of 225 alleged victims submitted information and collectively received nearly $125 million.

. . .

The information was sent to the judge on Nov. 24, and she opted to let the parties inspect all of it. It was pegged to be between 6,000 and 7,000 pages of documents by a law firm representing Jordana Feldman, the primary administrator of the fund.

. . .

Strict guidelines will cover the materials, which either will be treated as confidential information or highly confidential information.

The former designation means that the materials can’t be disclosed to anyone outside of the parties except for legal workers, experts, or potential experts or consultants. The latter designation pertains to nude, partially nude, or otherwise sexualized material, which must be introduced under seal if it’s filed at all in the case.

The prosecutors, of all people, were against this information being included in the trial.

Why?

More cloak of secrecy crap?

I know what they said about being concerned about the privacy of the victims, but I have a bigger question.

What are they--the prosecutors--getting out of fighting this? After all, there will probably be info galore about rich and powerful people getting it on with kids.

And there's this. According to the court, this material can't be leaked.

That, to me, means some of it will be leaked.

I guess that would interfere with some payoffs should it happen.

Michael

For those who want some info on the first formal day of the trial.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
PATRIOTONE.SUBSTACK.COM

Despite no direct video coverage of the courtroom available due to federal case regulations, the SDNY courthouse is packed today for the initial proceedings and opening statements of the Ghislaine Maxwell...

The following is just an opinion, but it's a pretty good opinion based on what I read.

Let me add, and continue doing it with different people in charge.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let me add, and continue doing it with different people in charge.

Horrible. I guess they make the young girls feel like they have status, they receive drugs and money until they seem to "willingly" become ensnared. I hope they keep printing lists of the people preying on young women like former President Bill Clinton, and Prince somebody or other.   

If anyone likes MonkeyWerx, or interested in the GM trial, I would strongly recommend his video from 12 hours ago.

If anyone does not want to watch the entire thing I would say to go to the 25 minute mark and watch for 5 minutes.

He brings the whole thing home.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marc said:

If anyone likes MonkeyWerx, or interested in the GM trial, I would strongly recommend his video from 12 hours ago.

If anyone does not want to watch the entire thing I would say to go to the 25 minute mark and watch for 5 minutes.

He brings the whole thing home.

If anyone wants to take a walk o\n the wild side, check it out.

They cover The TerraMar Project.

And what is that, pray tell? From Wikipedia:

The TerraMar Project was self-described as an environmental nonprofit organization. It was founded in 2012 in the United States by Ghislaine Maxwell.

:) 

And who has been involved with it?

Watch the video starting from where Marc said and you will see a who's who of modern leaders.

btw - Maxwell said in her trial that she is a citizen of TerraMar. That's like saying she is a citizen of the ocean.

Michael

In case this comes up in the fake news media (which is happening) and you get confused:

Here's an article:

clinton%20epstein%20lolita_0_0.jpg?itok=
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

Visoski spent most of Tuesday talking about girls Epstein brought aboard the plane...

Michael

This post by TG was on a different thread.

I'm copying it to here.

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Timed to go with the Ghislaine Maxwell trial?
Hmmmm...

So the problem with the CIA is pedophilia.

Everybody knew but nobody knew.

Now there's no denying it anymore.

And now we know why this CIA is so easily corruptible.

I bet what Buzzfeed released is just a scratch on the top of the iceberg.

Michael

• Upvote 1

No bombshells this week, but for those following this trial, here is a pretty good roundup.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

The first week of Ghislaine Maxwell's sex trafficking trial began with media from all over the world camped out in front of the federal courthouse in lower Manhattan waiting to get a glimpse of the British...

Michael

23 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Get a load of this.

The Twitter account that was giving daily updates on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial just got suspended.

image.png

Somebody (actually somebodies--lots of 'em) wants something hidden, huh?

Don't they know this will create the Streisand effect?

Michael

They were expecting Twitter to take them down, at some point, and had a back-up account somewhere, but I don't know if that was also on Twitter, or elsewhere (or if a twitter backup was also taken down...)

14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

They were expecting Twitter to take them down, at some point, and had a back-up account somewhere, but I don't know if that was also on Twitter, or elsewhere (or if a twitter backup was also taken down...)

I bet you dollars to donuts , or as i say, I bet you matzo ball soup to sheckles , that they got a back up !!!!!

I hate to say it, but so far, I agree with Mike here.

Mike often makes over-the-top statements aimed at shocking people, so he often comes with his own load of bullshit.

But in this case, if we stopped right now, I would say he's right.

Where I disagree with him is that I don't think we've even gone into Act 4 of a 5 act play. But he's talking as if the play is over.

(Act 4 is bad. Things go to hell and the Dark Night of the Soul happens. Act 3 is basically out and about with conflicts and new knowledge.)

For the literal-minded, I'm not using the 5-act structure based on Freytag. I'm using the one devised by John Yorke in a fantastic book called "Into the Woods." If this means nothing to you, don't worry about it. This is writer geek-stuff. :) 

The point is we have a long ways to go before this is all over. But Mike's words are a warning.

Don't let the predator class get away with it.

If they win one battle, start 5 more.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Har-dee-har-har.

Look what just raised its ugly head again.

This is so 1990s.

Psychologist testifies Maxwell's accusers may have fallen prey to 'false memories'

maxwellghislane_12162021getty.jpg
THEHILL.COM

A psychologist called to testify for the defense at the trial of British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping her close confidant Jeffrey Epstein recruit and sexually abuse underage

A psychologist called to testify for the defense at the trial of British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping her close confidant Jeffrey Epstein recruit and sexually abuse underage girls, said that Maxwell's accusers may have fallen prey to "false memories."

Dr. Elizabeth Loftus, a psychologist and professor at the University of California, Irvine, testified on behalf of the defense that humans can be exposed to misinformation about an event after the fact and incorporate it into their memory, rendering it inaccurate, Reuters reported.

"Even traumatic experiences can be subjected to post-event suggestion," Loftus said, per the news wire.

"False memories ... can be very vivid, detailed. People can be confident about them, people can be emotional about them, even though they're false," she added.

Loftus testified that her research implied that memories of traumatic events, like the ones recalled by Maxwell's accusers, are reconstructed by the mind instead of being simply retrieved.

And guess what?

The dog ate their homework, too.

Dayaamm!

Michael

• Smile 1

This is just a teaser, but one can hope.

Verdict in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial “Highly Likely” by Wednesday – Source: Maxwell Threatening to Start “Naming Names”

0-305.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Almost three years after Jeffrey Epstein’s mysterious death while in jail for his arrest on child sex-trafficking charges, the federal criminal trial of Ghislaine Maxwell – his confidante and apparent partner who would...

Michael