Woke Snacks (LOL feasting on woke)

Here is a woke meme about abortion.

image.png

Ugh...

That's about as lame as lame gets.

As the saying goes, the left can't meme. And the woke left is even worse at it.

The really odd part of this meme, though, is Randian.

Notice the theme of self-sacrifice for the collective as a virtue.

So now fetuses are collectivists?

Don't forget, Rand was pro-abortion. :) 

For as lame as the meme is, that intellectual upside-down flip took some doing.

:) 

Michael

14 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

That meme feels like trolling to me. It's hard to imagine anyone who could think that is a good idea....

D,

Maybe...

But never underestimate the power of human stupidity when allied to a bad idea.

Remember the organizations for the extinction of humankind in order to fight global warming?

On a parallel but related note, abortion-wise, I can point to an essay (see here) by Ursula Le Guin (a progressive science fiction writer now deceased) that claims if she had not aborted her first child, that fetus would have aborted the three children she brought to term later. And she would not have become a writer--as if mothers can't become writers if they become mothers too soon. She even said her first child would not have been her own child, but instead, the child of the classes that were oppressing her. 

There are many reasons a woman chooses an abortion, but these are pretty boneheaded, even from a pioneering classic science fiction writer, and fit the mentality of wokeness perfectly.

So wokeness goes way back.

You're probably right that this meme was trolling (and I misfire once in a while :) ), but don't think there aren't woke people out there who fit this mold to a tee.

There are.

And they are dumbasses.

Michael

This woke idiot is using his mask like a kid trying to find comfort in his security blanket.

And what's the punchline?

He was doing this while caught in the crossfire of a friggin' shootout on a Chicago street.

GSxXVFnmhv6W_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Yes, really. SUMMIT NEWS: http://summit.news/newsletter Paul Joseph Watson https://freeworldnews.tv/channel/paul-joseph-watson Order your copy of COVIDLAND Episode One: The Lockdown for $19.95 and...

Super-mask to the rescue!

Well... the rescue may not be all it could be if a stray bullet blows his brains all over the inside of his car. Huh?

Maybe he should think about trying to get out of there instead of keeping his mask in the socially approved position...

Just a thought.

Duh...

Michael

46 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This woke idiot is using his mask like a kid trying to find comfort in his security blanket.

And what's the punchline?

He was doing this while caught in the crossfire of a friggin' shootout on a Chicago street.

Super-mask to the rescue!

Well... the rescue may not be all it could be if a stray bullet blows his brains all over the inside of his car. Huh?

Maybe he should think about trying to get out of there instead of keeping his mask in the socially approved position...

Just a thought.

Duh...

Michael

I just hope he was wearing clean underwear...
🙃

Some Oberlin students are having anxiety attacks because cisgender men fixed their radiators. (Cisgender means normal heterosexual in Woke-Speak.)

Seriously.

masthead_alt.png
OBERLINREVIEW.ORG

On Oct. 7, residents of Baldwin Cottage received an email from Josh Matos, the area coordinator for Multicultural and Identity-Based Communities. “I am reaching out to you to give you an update on the...

Baldwin Cottage is where the "Women and Trans Collective" stay at Oberlin.

They feel violated because the new radiators, and their safe space, are now infected with cisgender cooties.

This is not satire.

Direct quote from the author, one Peter Fray-Witzer:

On Oct. 7, residents of Baldwin Cottage received an email from Josh Matos, the area coordinator for Multicultural and Identity-Based Communities.

“I am reaching out to you to give you an update on the radiator project,” Matos wrote. “Starting tomorrow (Friday, 10/8) the contractors will be entering rooms between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. to install the radiators. This will mean that they will be in your room for a period of time to complete the work.”

I had not been contacted about any sort of radiator installation before this email, so right away the word “update” stood out to me as untrue. I grew concerned reading the second line, which informed me that I had less than 24 hours to prepare for the arrival of the installation crew, and I was further perturbed by the ambiguous “for a period of time.”

In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men.

. . .

I was angry, scared, and confused. 

Nope. It's not satire. 

But it's still as funny as all hell...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Today, if you go to Twitter, Facebook, etc. and look at the posts about the Kyle Rittenhouse not-guilty verdict of woke people, this is more or less what you see:

I hope Hoffa's body isn’t totally destroyed so that the world can have some closure. And I would like to know the details, just as we know of the Rittenhouse “self-defense case.” Maybe Jimmy attacked them. Signed Count Dracula.   

The FBI confirmed that its ongoing search for the Teamster boss, who disappeared in July 1975 after he showed up for a meeting with two mob bosses in Michigan, had begun anew after a March 2020 deathbed tip from landfill worker Frank Cappola who had told a friend that his father confessed he’d been ordered by unidentified men to bury Hoffa’s body in a steel drum.

He isn’t a soldier so one thing that bothers me, and I can't quite put my finger on the exact reason, but why did Kyle Rittenhouse go to another location to “protect lives?” Peter

Notes. Death Wish franchise is an American action-crime-drama film series based on the 1972 novel by Brian Garfield. The films follow the character Paul Kersey, portrayed by Charles Bronson in the original series, and Bruce Willis in the 2018 remake. While the first film received mixed reviews, the subsequent sequels, as well as the remake, were panned by critics and the series made $87 million against a combined production budget of $61 million.

The Man Who Started It All. In the late 1970’s New York City was a modern day equivalent of the Wild West. Murder and violent crime was the norm. A trip on the Subway was an exercise in urban survival. Residents of the City resigned themselves to the reality as the politicians and police seemed powerless. However a young man from Brooklyn, a former Jesuit student, felt someone had to do something. So he stepped forward. He knew that the City he was born in, the City he loved, deserved better. So Curtis Sliwa acted. What started as a group of him and a dozen other dedicated volunteers riding the subways of New York to serve as protectors of everyday law abiding citizens grew into the “Guardian Angels” that residents of the Big Apple have come to know and love. With their distinctive Red Berets they are as New York as Central Park or a potato knish. They operate under the motto “we dare to care” and have proved it over and over though the years, in some cases with their lives. These days the Guardian Angels have Chapters in Thirteen Countries and over one hundred cities. While the original hometown group of thirteen has grown to thousands across the globe the mission has not changed: to make a positive change in the community by involving members of our communities to step forward and take an active role. While the classic street patrols are the lifeblood of the organization we all know that reaching the youth in our neighborhoods, especially the most at risk, is crucial, so once again the Guardian Angels is meeting the need. The “Junior Angels” program, their Youth Outreach programs, and their Washington Heights Community Center, provides help for kids with everything from homework to nutrition while getting them actively involved in their community. What Curtis Sliwa believed back in the beginning and does till this day is that when people take an active role in their community it makes things better for all of us.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

... why did Kyle Rittenhouse go to another location to “protect lives?”

Peter,

You need to learn the real story about what happened, not the mainstream media version.

Here's a place to start if you have time. Watch the videos of the trial. The trial actually presented the correct version (Kyle's defense team presented that one) and the fake news version (the prosecution presented that one) side-by-side and examined evidence for each item of each version. 

The fake news version was found wanting and dishonest when the evidence was looked at. Item by item.

The panel of jurors saw enough to grant a non-guilty verdict. Unanimously. 

The mainstream media lies. Period.

The mainstream media is garbage.

(btw - Newsflash. The people injured and killed by Kyle were all white. White. Not black. White. Betcha didn't know that until recently, right? Gotta luv the fake news media. :) )

And since this is a humor thread, we need something woke to laugh at. The following video by itself is not funny, but in context, that is, within reality, it is hilarious.

Here is a clip from CNN where their legal counsel is giving more true facts about this case in two minutes than CNN in its entirety has given since the Kenosha riot in August of 2020.

Why?

Lawsuit, baby. A big-ass lawsuit is coming.

They slandered a minor (Kyle was a minor at the time). They kept slandering and slandering. And a court of law has proven their version was a pack of lies in so slandering.

And now they want to undo all those months of bare-face malicious lying with two minutes of truth.

Yeah, right. And the dog ate my homework, too. (Said for over a year).

Oops... I mean no he didn't. (Said at the last minute.)

LOL... 

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Thank you, Michael. I listened to the CNN confession. Amazing. 

Peter,

I initially gave you a smiley, but I don't want you to think I was looking down on you. (I never do that.) So I changed it to a normal like.

But I prefer the smiley because, as Dagny said to Galt on waking up from the plane crash: We never had to take any of it seriously, did we? 

Not even the fucking mainstream media.

And that is something worth smiling about.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

I can't think of anywhere else to put this except woke humor.

Not a perfect fit, but relevant.

00-318.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Hillary Clinton still can not move past her stunning defeat in 2016. Appearing on NBC’s new Masterclass platform, which features lessons from “luminaries from all walks of life,” Clinton broke down sobbing as...

There is a video of Hillary Clinton reading her victory speech she would have made if she had won the 2016 election.

But she didn't win. And she didn't get to give her bogus speech.

Now she's giving it in "as if it happened"-land. and she's crying for her mommy as she delivers it.

What can you do but stand in awe, then laugh?

This post might not be totally forthcoming.

Why?

I did not watch HC give her bogus speech.

I will not watch HC give her bogus speech.

I would never consider watching HC give her bogus speech.

Hell, I might not even like the people who do watch HC give her bogus speech.

But if you are into schadenfreude, there it is in all its glory, crocodile tears and all.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

This is brutal.

Only by laughing...

12ff4b04d59edb5c648c59e761bfad36.jpg
GETTR.COM

1962: In the future we’ll all have flying cars! 2022:

The message is:

Penn's transgender swimmer lost to Yale's transgender swimmer in a hotly contested women's Ivy League 100 meter race.

The woke idiots have managed to get rid of women altogether.

How many feminists are rethinking their woke creds?

Michael

This one isn't a woke snack.

It's a meal.

Ferris State University Professor Is Put on Administrative Leave After Showing Up for Class in a Glass Bubble — Goes on Profanity-Laced Tirade (VIDEO)

Professor-Mehler.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A professor at Ferris State University in Michigan landed on the wrong planet this weekend.  Now he’s on administrative leave.  The Washington Post reported on this professor only a couple of hours...

At first I thought this was satire, but it's real.

Notice this WaPo article in flabbergasted outrage trying not to choke on its own poison (the kind is serves up to its readers every day). :) 

A professor welcomed students to class by calling them ‘vectors of disease to me.’ He has been suspended.

WWW.MSN.COM

Professor Barry Mehler told students it didn't matter how hard they worked since he randomly assigned them grades before the semester started.

Aaaaaand... the YouTube video. I've looked around for a copy on alt video sites, but so far there is only a 4 minute excerpt on BitChute. If YT takes this down, though, I am pretty sure someone will put it up somewhere. It's just too rich to go into the memory hole. :) 

LOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

These are the people teaching your kids, folks.

Michael

• Upvote 1