Woke Snacks (LOL feasting on woke)

Woke Snacks (LOL feasting on woke)

I've been trying to figure out a way to open a humor thread laughing at absurd examples of woke culture. It has to be more than memes and jokes, although those are part of the party.  And if you have any, please post.

But I want a place where something more also has a place.

I think this thread might do it.

Here is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

=================================================

EDIT: This section between the equal sign string has been edited due to Nanny Twitter and other tech giants censoring the tweet and video for your own good. 😠

Note: Twitter deleted a tweet by James Woods. But there is a James Woods deleted tweets archive and it is there:

Here is James's text if that ever goes down. He was talking about a video with CJ Pearson in it.

Okay, this is the future of America right here. Let’s pray this young man elects to participate in government. I’ll be donating to his campaign. @thecjpearson

For some reason, Twitter left up the original video up in the Newsmax account:

And to show miracle of miracles, Facebook kept it up.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

More information can be gotten at The Gateway Pundit:

cj-pearson-jane-elliott.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

If you are in search of some good news, watch CJ Pearson refuse to live on the Democrat plantation. This young man is a true patriot. Back in September 2020, Young conservative and Trump supporter, C. J...

And here's a video copy on Rumble that will never be deleted. Now, goddammit, maybe this post will no longer be mutilated by Big Bully Tech.

My comment below the section break marker (which ends the edit) pertains to this video.

syhmc.OvCc.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Watch CJ Pearson epic response when a white liberal woman tells him to think for himself.

=================================================

Watch the crazy-ass racist woke white lady turn beet red as CJ tears into her. 

:)

LOL. It's funny as all get out...

As this thread unfolds, I think it is going to be a hoot.

Michael

• Thanks 1

Here is another Woke Snack from the other day.

There's a video of Trump at the link.

551538.jpg
WWW.REALCLEARPOLITICS.COM

Former President Donald Trump called being woke a "shortcut to losing everything we have" at a rally in Cullman, Alabama on Saturday. "Do you think that General Patton was woke?" Trump asked the audience. "I...

But here's a better and shorter video:

8M2jc.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

President Trump is back to holding MASSIVE rallies.

Exact quote by President Trump from the video (with false starts omitted because of crowd):

You know what woke means?

It means you're a loser.

Everything woke turns to shit.

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Lyft thinks listening to a famous black conservative on a mainstream radio show is a sign of racism.

This is not funny as comedy, but it is funny as proof of what dorks the woke people are.

This is not a case of laughing with a target. These mentally mutilated zombies need to be laughed at.

People like that are carnival freak show level and should never be anywhere near a position of power.

Lyft-Permanently-Suspends-Driver-For-Lis
FREEDOMROCKRADIO.CO

Amid a sustained, full-fledged assault on the First Amendment, we’re at a dangerous crossroads in America. If you drive around with an “I’m with Her” sticker on your car you’re safe. Those that are “woke” and don’t...

This story is getting a lot of attention, so I am not sure what the future of this will be.

I know what I would do if I were the fired driver, though.

I would sue the shit out of Lyft for practicing a hate crime.

I would hang the company with its own woke rope.

And the woke retards high-fiving this don't even see their own racism as they try to boss others around.

I have to laugh at them. These are the stupidest goddam people on the planet.

Michael

All true and silly. However, the driver shouldn't have been listening to anything except at passenger request. A small example of the world gone mad. If a broad and deep part of society is denied free speech thanks to corporate fascism the guns will start coming out.

--Brant

there's no justification in libertarian theory I'm aware of for the existence of public corporations so their defense of censorship qua property rights is spurious

The left wing woke culture is losing the blacks.

It doesn't get more lost than this.

The only reason I'm putting this here is humor is because, in my mind as I watch this, I see the following image sequence from the 1981 movie, Scanners.

Imagine the dude is a woke influencer and watching this video.

image.png

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

Here is one of the top satirists of woke culture, Titania McGrath.

Here she lampoons birdbrained feminists who see the patriarchy and heroic sacrifice in menstruating plus the pretentiousness and cheap profundity of bad modern poetry.

The thing is, if it were presented by a woke person as serious art, I believe it would be hailed as a masterpiece.

image.png

LOLOL...

Michael

Woke assholes deserve every bit of this mockery.

67M8KbwSh4jN_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/transgender-fighter-beats-crap-female-opponent-wins-mma-debut/ Website: https://saltmustflow.com OTHER PLATFORMS: Odysee:...

Just so you get a better idea, that person with the arm raised in the video's thumbnail wearing the "END TRANS GENOCIDE" shirt beat the crap out of a female in an MMA fight.

More details here:

Alana-McLaughlin-won-her-MMA-debut-Frida
NYPOST.COM

Alana McLaughlin won her debut Friday night via submission at the Combate Global prelims in Miami, Fla.

Wanna see a still from the fight? The blood is from the female fighter, Celine Provost.

image.png

The fight only took three and a half minutes. Wanna see what Alana McLaughlin used to look like before becoming transgender, back when in the U.S. Army Special Forces? It's hard to know the original name of this person (this information is being censored by the fake news media), but speculation is that it was Alan McLaughlin. However, the picture below of this person when self-identified as a man in the U.S. Army Special Forces is circulating:

image.png

And here is the female opponent in the MMA fight, Celine Provost.

image.png

This is so fucked up, the only thing you can do is laugh, and maybe feel sorry for Celine.

As Salty Cracker said, the sports wins by transgenders are always men who became women. They are never women who became men.

I wonder why, huh?

Duh...

Michael

• Upvote 1

The video is not funny, but getting the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to tag The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution with a "Harmful Language Alert" is beyond woke retard level.

Woke. Retard.

See the video below. 

d6Clyc8L77k_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Thomas J. Smith Fellow Heather MacDonald reacts to the National Archive website that flagged the US Constitution as 'potentially harmful content' - Via Newsmax's 'The Count.' Watch Newsmax on Directv...

The anchor said "Declaration of Independence," yet the title and chyron said "U.S. Constitution."

I looked this up and actually it is both.

Here is the Constitution page:

Constitution of the United States

As of this posting, here is how that page looks (partial view). The Harmful Language Alert is highlighted in light turquoise on the site.

image.png

There are many objections in the comments on that page. Here is one comment with NARA's National Archives Catalog bullshit boilerplate response (which is used on a lot of comments).

"Harmful language?" Seriously?! Shame on you!! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!    

Thank you for your comment. The harmful language alert is not connected to any specific documents or records, but appears at the top of the page while you are using the National Archives Catalog (https://catalog.archives.gov/). The warning is placed there because original historical records may contain language that is racist or may reflect outdated, biased, offensive, and possibly violent views and opinions. To learn more about why it is there, please go to:
WWW.ARCHIVES.GOV

The Catalog and web pages of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) provide access to many millions of descriptions and digital copies of the permanent...

Yeah, right. "The harmful language alert is not connected to any specific documents or records." It is merely connected to ALL of them.

And for the record, here is the Declaration:

Declaration of Independence

A partial image of the page as of this posting:

image.png

And here is one comment among many, also with NARA's National Archives Catalog bullshit boilerplate response (which is used on a lot of comments).

As a veteran who served my Nation faithfully, I find the "Harmful Content" banner repugnant. Rather than placing a global banner over all pages in the catalog, I would like to see the banner removed from pages where such content is not found and placed only on pages where it is. Then I would like to see specific examples enumerated on each page where "harmful content" is found in the archives. Without such specific explanations, it is impossible for me to understand that this effort is anything other than a solution in search of a problem.    

Thank you for your comment. The harmful language alert is not connected to any specific documents or records, but appears at the top of the page while you are using the National Archives Catalog (https://catalog.archives.gov/). The warning is placed there because original historical records may contain language that is racist or may reflect outdated, biased, offensive, and possibly violent views and opinions. To learn more about why it is there, please go to:
WWW.ARCHIVES.GOV

The Catalog and web pages of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) provide access to many millions of descriptions and digital copies of the permanent...

In other words and to repeat, ALL original USA documents in the National Archives Catalog come with a "Harmful Language Alert" warning.

This would be a lot more funny if it were not official. But there it is. Woke retards running the National Archives.

You know who thinks this shit is funny for real?

China, North Korea, Iran, The Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Russia and so on...

Michael

This one from Glenn Greenwald is brutal against the woke archetype, although his ostensive target is a famous progressive, Sam Seder (the guy on the panel) gossiping.

And Greenwald is a leftie...

That is the woke character to a tee.

Notice that, oddly enough, Greenwald does a Rand trick from her fiction writing, which is he explains the nuance after milking it just to make sure people get it. (She did that a lot with symbols and subtext. Think Atlantis, Robin Hood, a rotted oak, granite and marble, light, etc. And sometimes with archetypes. Think Ragnar being justice and so on.)

If the woke archetype humor is not clear, imagine a middle-aged Howard Roark or Dagny Taggart on this panel. Imagine them looking around at the other panelists as they gossiped. Not even in the same universe...

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Now extrapolate that to the bit of Howard Roark and Dagny Taggart in you own soul. Then look at those losers again. Ya gotta laugh at 'em. :) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

TG

Here you go:

image.png

Michael

btw - If you want to know how to do that like I do, and do it really fast, here is my process.

1. Install Irfanview. It's free, fast as hell and rocks.

2. Find the image on the Internet you want to put in an OL post. Right click on it and select "copy image." (If the image is on your hard drive, copy it the way you normally do.)

3. Open Irfanview and paste image. (Click on the blank canvas and paste.)

4. In Irfanview, use the menu: Image --> Resize/Resample.

5. When the small popup called "Resize/Resample image" opens, select "Inches" and "Preserve aspect ratio (proportional)" and "Apply sharpen after Resample." Then in the "Width" field, enter 5. That will be 5 inches. (That works really well as a uniform size for OL. At least that's what I use. And it really helps when the original image is 25 inches or so.) Click OK.

6. With the image resized, select it (Crtl a) then copy (Crtl c).

7. Paste in OL post.

This will put the image on OL's server and there will be no metadata or bug-uglies in the metadata in the image. This mean the image will not be deleted if a tweet is deleted on Twitter (or image originally from another site is deleted on that site). That is why you sometimes see me post a tweet with an image in it, then post the image by itself under the tweet. If Twitter deletes the tweet, I still have the image in the post and on OL the OL server.

Note: Once you have selected inches and the other items I mentioned for the little popup called "Resize/Resample image," instead of going the menu route (Image --> Resize/Resample), you can simply hit Crtl r. Not only will the popup appear, the "Width" field will be highlighted. Then type 5 and click OK. Once you get the hang of this, it goes really fast.

I probably should write this up or make a video and put it in the OL Corner Office.

• Like 1

Another Woke Snack.

This is pure agitprop.

If you are not sure what that means or want a visual, go to any search engine, type in agitprop, then click on the link to images.

You will find plenty of visual examples of smiling happy people mouthing the party line, usually of Russia. Or strong heroic people doing the same. That's Russis, but the concept is the same anywhere.

Colbert really outdid himself as an agitprop hack with this one.

He showed how far his nose is up the ass of the globalists and Big Pharma.

But, on second thought, I think calling Colbert a brown nose is insulting to the color brown.

You can't mock Colbert's agitprop any worse than it exists in reality. 

The word, "toady" doesn't even begin to penetrate his toady essence.

The good thing is this presentation makes you want to take a bath after seeing it. So at least it encourages hygiene.

Michael

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 1:28 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

This group hug woke-style is making the rounds.

image.png

That's actually a good picture for a caption contest.

LOL...

Michael

What struck me while looking at this is that with the Internet now it might be impossible to boil the frog... When a regular person sees something like that--and since ridiculous content naturally rises to the surface, they will see it--there is little chance of them letting themselves slide down the same slope.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

When a regular person sees something like that--and since ridiculous content naturally rises to the surface, they will see it--there is little chance of them letting themselves slide down the same slope.

D,

What do you mean by slide and slope?

Do you find people wearing masks while alone and driving their car part of a slope or is this just a rational action to prevent infection?

I can give a lot of examples of large quantities of people doing stupid things like that.

So think about it. What is the purpose of humor? Well, one use is to show the slope in all its glory before too many people slide down and manmade disasters happen (Nazi concentration camps come to mind). 

But woke people want compliance, not reason.

And that's why woke people can't stand comedy. They greet comedy with outrage.

And that's why this thread exists. I'm dissing on control-freak slope people and showing just how stupid they are.

:evil:  

Michael