The Biden Way of Ending the War in Afghanistan--Cut and Run

This is Branco, but things like this are openly appearing on leftie and neocon and elitist sites.

image.png

Biden has managed to make Ayn Rand's villains look closer to real live human beings than himself.

Nobody has managed to do this much damage through sheer incompetence in this short amount of time and still blame it on someone else.

Michael

• Upvote 1

And here comes the other part.

df54c5f3-4965-425d-9b1d-6f67c6661045.jpe
WWW.GLOBALTIMES.CN

The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) on Tuesday launched joint live-fire assault drills in multiple locations near the island of Taiwan in response to recent collusion and provocations by the US and Taiwan...

According to Steve Bannon and others I have read and seen, if Taiwan falls, there go our gadgets, including cars, refrigerators, computers, mobiles, and a whole slew of things.

We need to open American parts factories again.

The globalist geniuses structured it so that the majority of small parts and circuits are made in Taiwan.

I'm beginning to think Trump's administration was the calm before the storm. Who could have imagined that "calm" would ever be an accurate adjective for the social impact of Trump?

Michael

Just to put some punctuation on that idea, check this out:

GT Online: CCP Propaganda Media Editorial Intimidated Taiwan of “Lessons from Afghanistan”- “An Omen of Taiwan’s Future Destiny”

20210817-GT-Online-CCP-Propaganda-Media-
GNEWS.ORG

Only one day after Kabul fell into Taliban’s control, CCP’s propaganda media GlobalTimes (huanqiu.com) could hardly wait, and published another editorial on August 16 local time, using Afghanistan’s example...

The wolf is salivating...

Michael

I don't watch Fox News anymore on cable. Not even for the sake of Tucker.

But I see a video here and there on the Internet.

And once in a while, someone over at Fox, Tucker in this case, nails it all down pat.

FXtwuO-ZUR0_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host calls 'neoliberal' ideas 'grotesque' and 'ridiculous.' #FoxNews #Tucke Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vaBUvAS Watch more Fox News Video:...

Right at the very end he was saying that the woke liberal agenda is something no one wants except the woke liberals. No one especially wants to pay for it.

He called it "performance art for the performers."

Boy does that nail it.

What's worse, he was referring specifically to things like gender studies for the Taliban.

:) 

Woah... did I hear some crying?...

But... but... but... they didn't have time to teach Critical Race Theory to the Afghans...

What's happening with the Taliban right now proves that Afghans in general don't want this woke crap. Not a bit of it.

Michael

50 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And it is not wasting time.

A local car company just had an ad where they said No they are not going out of business even though there are few new cars in their lot. Inventory is short because of a lack of "chips" at the car factory and I heard (here on OL? Ah shoot. It was Michael) many of those chips come from Taiwan. 

Shane! Come back Shane! President Trump 2024.     

From NBC News. Up to 15,000 Americans remain in Afghanistan after Taliban takeover.

Get them out! What a stupid waste, though I feel sorry for the women of Afghanistan. They had twenty years of relevant freedom. I want us to stay out of other countries. Why the hell did we stay there for so long? Come on Biden. Follow President Trump’s lead and keep us out of other countries.   

From The Veteran’s Administration. The news from Afghanistan is triggering a complicated view and flood of emotions for many. Veterans from all eras are reacting to the events in Afghanistan, such as the U.S withdrawal and the takeover by the Taliban. You are not alone. Veterans may question the meaning of their service or whether it was worth the sacrifices they made. They may feel more moral distress about experiences they had during their service. It’s normal to feel this way. Talk with your friends and families, reach out to battle buddies, connect with a peer-to-peer network, or sign up for mental health services. end quote

Tracinski: To paraphrase Winston Churchill, we had a choice between war and dishonor. We chose dishonor, and I fear we will get more war.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters say Biden is more to blame for the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, while 38% say former President Trump is more to blame. Fifteen percent (15%) are not sure.

The Russians where only in Afghanistan for what? 5 years?  They don’t exactly follow Geneva conventions or rules of engagement and even THEY said “fuck this place” and left after 5 years.  No not us..20 years all for pretty much nothing.  Sure they eventually killed Bin Laden but seriously.  If you are going to go to war in a country you just go in, kill them until they are tired of dying and then …leave.  You don’t build their roads and schools and all that crap.  Just kill them mercilessly to show them AND the world “don’t ever fuck with us again”….instead you get to wait for the next terrorist threat because the insurgents think you are weak andddd depraved..and they in their minds hold the moral high ground.  Good luck with that next time.

What an idiot Biden is.

He better get used to those images because they are part of his legacy now.

He doesn't get to decide about memory-holing them.

The public does.

At this point, I don't think the fake news media and nanny-censor social media in full war-feather can undo that image of people falling off planes any longer.

Imagine the memes coming...

"Fly the friendly skies with Joe Biden..."

(I guess I shouldn't have used a smilely, but it helps with my anger. I am livid.)

Michael

EDIT - Example of how this image is stuck to Biden. This is all over the Internet right now. And a whole lot more is coming.

image.png

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At this point, I don't think the fake news media and nanny-censor social media in full war-feather can undo that image of people falling off planes any longer.

The democratic elites had a sure-win foreign policy strategy. Sideline President Trump and delay the withdrawal from Afghanistan. And only then, when our new President comes into office, does Joe get all the credit for getting us out of Afghanistan. What could go wrong?

Here is Jimmy Dore, a leftie, praising Ron Paul for his predictions about Afghanistan and for his antiwar stand. 

This is not the left praising a libertarian for being a sellout. Jimmy acknowledged that he and Ron disagree on much.

It is someone of integrity on the left praising someone of integrity on the libertarian side, where I ultimately see the Trump side, or at least where the Trump side constantly moves toward (with a conservative accent).

Listening to Ron Paul 10 years ago sounds exactly like someone today describing what happened in Afghanistan.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Listening to Ron Paul 10 years ago sounds exactly like someone today describing what happened in Afghanistan.

Great, prophetic video from Swami Ron Paul Karnak. Thanks, Michael. Oh, great Karnak, what do you see for Taiwan?