The Biden Way of Ending the War in Afghanistan--Cut and Run

The Biden Way of Ending the War in Afghanistan--Cut and Run

I'm against war, but if you're in it, win it.

Trump had a perfect ending. But the Biden junta wanted to play politics and turn the armed forces woke. And of course, Orange Man Bad.

Now the idiots have shown their war strategy in action: lose and surrender.

And if you think that's awesome, wait until you see what the Biden junta will do with China.

Talk about incompetence on steroids...

Michael

I don't feel great about presenting levity right now, but present it I will.

article-9256-1.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

KABUL - Approximately twelve minutes after U.S. troops withdrew from Afghanistan, Taliban fighters have completely taken over the entire country.'Woah, that's a bummer,' said the Biden Administration's...

:) 

The Biden junta and the entire woke culture needs to be mercilessly mocked for the sheer incompetence and senseless destruction of their results in the real world.

Granted, mocking is not a tool of cognition, but it certainly is a tool of power. And the idiots in power right now need to leave. Then some of them need to be thrown in prison.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And here is the fake news media's way of covering this.

You can't make this up...

Michael

Although it seems even the fake news has no choice but to address it...

"Jake Tapper begins his interview with Secretary of State Antony Blinken with this question ' How did President Biden get this so wrong?"

d1742b22cb3c1aa8.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'When you've lost Jake Tapper...'

Biden: "It ain't my fault!"

Trump-and-Biden-Perspectives-Inside-and-
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden on Saturday shamelessly blamed Trump for the Taliban’s rapid takeover of Afghanistan. The embassies this week were evacuating staff in Kabul, Afghanistan as the Taliban continues to...

What a pathetic little man Biden is.

What a pathetic little group around him.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You can't make this up...

That is a brave woman. They should do some shows about what will happen to the young women, who have not known religious tyranny, just what will happen to them under the Taliban. 

I could not find where the former Afghan president "fled to."   

edit. 

“Afghanistan’s Government has collapsed.” I feel sorry for the women of Afghanistan.  

From The Week . . . . While the hunt for bin Laden dragged on, the American military took on numerous additional goals. Before we knew it, we were committed to transforming Afghanistan into a functional, stable democracy with a military and police force capable of standing up to and fighting back against the Taliban's unceasing efforts to exert and expand control over parts of the country. This aim also required fighting corruption. And providing education for girls and opportunities for women. And working to grow the economy. And fighting the drug trade. In the process, Afghanistan became an American vassal state. Life improved for many, especially women, at least in those parts of the country under direct government control. But the improvements have depended entirely on American back up. After nearly 20 years, there is little evidence that the local authorities alone will be capable of defending against a Taliban onslaught against Kabul. This means American withdrawal is highly likely to result in a reversal of all the goals that have been added to the mission over the years.

additional edit. From Bing. Afghanistan is the world's largest producer of opium and most of the poppy growing takes place in areas controlled by the Taliban and is believed to be an important source of income. Estimates of the Taliban's annual share of the illicit drug economy range from $300m-$700m.

Tonight ABC preempted the game show I wanted to watch with news about the overthrow of Afghanistan's government. Men will need to grow beards. Women will become slaves in outlandish cover all clothes. I think Biden screwed up the withdrawal.  I hope we don't need to use our troops to get our citizens and collaborators / Afghan workers, home. I am expected the body count from executions to explode. And imagine those poor, educated women, who went to school and learned things. What a horror their lives will become.    

This speaks for itself.

And so does this:

image.png

All this makes me want to spit.

Stolen elections have consequences.

Michael

EDIT: Incidentally, the human tragedy at Kabul airport mentioned in the tweet is nothing the Biden junta needs to concern themselves about. And they won't, either. It's just stupid little people after all, right?

And what are these stupid little people doing? Well, some of them are holding on to the outside of departing airplanes any way they can, including wheels, whatever, and then they fall to their deaths as the plane takes off. Biden's crew is putting on one hell of a show for the world to see.

I had not thought about this angle.

It actually warms my heart a little.

The Afghanistan Debacle — A Kick in the Gonads for the Deep State

biden-disaster.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden can whine all he wants while trying to blame Donald Trump for the quick collapse of Afghanistan and the ensuing exodus of all U.S. Government and contract employees, but Biden is wearing this turd...

From the article:

Joe Biden can whine all he wants while trying to blame Donald Trump for the quick collapse of Afghanistan and the ensuing exodus of all U.S. Government and contract employees, but Biden is wearing this turd. And it stinks to high heaven.

I think you are going to see a lot of anger directed at Biden and his team from the Deep State and the army of public and private companies that have been feeding at Uncle Sam’s porky pig trough. The total collapse of U.S. policy in Afghanistan means the multi-billion dollar contractor feeding frenzy is over. And I am not talking only about companies engaged in military support/security services. Other likely candidates for the budgetary chopping  block as the flood of U.S. assistance shrivels to a trickle (if that) are so-called humanitarian organizations working with women and orphans in Afghanistan. I would not be surprised to learn that the U.S. Government was funding programs to support homosexual and transgender rights in Afghanistan. Yeah, I’m sure the Taliban will be keen on keeping that boondoggle going.

. . .

I suspect the earnings expectations for most, if not all, of these companies is swirling down the toilet or burning in the document destruction barrel as our “official” American residents scamper to the Kabul International Airport to await the “save-my-ass-from-the-Taliban” flight.

Trump’s plans to close down the contractor welfare program in Afghanistan is one of the reasons so many in the national security and defense sectors were rooting for Biden.

Well, they got what they wished for.

Now suck it up, Deep State.

It's gonna be fun without money to steal, huh?

Hell, Biden is doing some good after all. He's helping dismantle the Deep State through sheer incompetence.

Michael

• Upvote 1

How about controlling the narrative?

Any Dems or Deep Staters out there wanna see if they can control the narrative to replace reality some more?

I mean, now's the time for it if ever there was a time for it.

And you better get on it, soon.

People are noticing.

This is worse than the Iran Embassy hostages under Jimmy Carter was.

And that was gawdawful...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is brutal.

image.png

Like I said, cut and run.

That's the Biden way.

Or endless winless war for profit. But that seems to be on hold right now.

Michael

Gotta savor this little morsel from Chef 45:

"It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy. It shouldn’t be a big deal, because he wasn’t elected legitimately in the first place!"

dfe3f718e7e740b3.jpg
GAB.COM

Donald J Trump on Gab: 'It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the...

"Believe half of what you see..."
There seems to be some controversy over whether or not the pic of Biden in the situation room is legit. Supposedly, the clocks are showing a discrepancy between Moscow and London, re Daylight Savings time...

94b364d72ca0f5e0.jpg
GAB.COM

Roger Fritz on Gab: 'Check that time again peeps.'
EklOXXkVMAEMH0Y-18.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Either the clocks in Camp David are wrong or the photo taken of Joe Biden as Kabul fell to the Taliban is several months old, according to...

2022 can be a big win for President Trump. Some favorable quotes in the news. Lindsey Graham . . . the American people understand that Democrat rule in Washington has come at a high price to our prosperity, freedom, and security, and they're ready for a new direction . . . . 

President Trump: We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time I might add. Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful. Schools should be opened. Hydroxychloroquine works. The “Russian Bounties” story was fake. Hunter Biden’s laptop was real. Blue state lockdowns didn’t work. Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op. Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and Country.

Mike Pompeo, former CIA director and Trump secretary of state, blasted President Joe Biden on Sunday after the Biden administration attempted to blame former President Donald Trump's administration for the melee unfolding in Afghanistan.

Do not blame O’Biden for what is happening in Afghanistan. He is doing just what President Trump promised to do. What would the U.S. military AND U.S. citizens do in a similar situation? You know what I am talking about. “Don’t’ Tread On Me!” We would kill those Islamic bastards.

edit. 

Is “just war theory” appropriate with sub . . . .

(Reuters) –“Military flights evacuating diplomats and civilians from Afghanistan resumed early on Tuesday after the runway at Kabul airport was cleared of thousands of people desperate to flee after the Taliban seized the capital.” end quote  

edit. I had a comment here about Taliban rape which I deleted. But the practice goes back, at least, to when the Russians were in Afghanistan. There was a famous video of them mistreating a young Russian soldier, but it is too gruesome for a re-viewing by me. 

What did our top general say to the “Taliban?” Possibly. I wish: “Taliban leaders, we know where you live. The U.S. is not just dealing with a theocratic, tyrannical, malicious, murderous group of people in you Taliban. We are dealing with cockroaches. I would suggest we destroy you, your nests, including all your family, wives, and cockroach children. The Air and Armed Forces are ready and able. Don’t commit subjugation and genocide with the Afghani people. And stay out of our way as we leave.”

Heh...

Screenshot-8_16_2021-3_07_14-PM-scaled.j
BECKERNEWS.COM

That neither of them had the 'courage' on Sunday to face the American people is telling; and while it was reported that Biden...

From the article, I think she actually said that.

Michael