Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

The times of Stalin and Hitler are behind us all , I must hope and pray we will all stay ahead of the times of real, endorsed-by-the- people, practising new Hitlers  and Stalins with real Camp Auschwitzes and gulags. 

Unfortunately, after all this time and economic prosperity, the Earth still has bad people on it, and countries like Russia and China to threaten us, and nuclear weapons and bio weapons to destroy us. In many ways The Enlightenment did not shine on the whole world.

Carol

As to the legal definitions and or constitutionally muster bearing jurisprudence and structure of our courts and their structures as they act in concordance through the states to the federal level would require me to review .. a lot. But my gut feelin as an 'merican is the courts are separate but equal.

The loftiness of my second paragraph was meant to hide my short comings( see above paragraph) and denigrate our educational institutions . Just look at the twitterfacebookgoogle universe and apparently we live in a democracy as opposed to a constitutional republic that selects our office holders by popular vote.

41 minutes ago, tmj said:

Carol

As to the legal definitions and or constitutionally muster bearing jurisprudence and structure of our courts and their structures as they act in concordance through the states to the federal level would require me to review .. a lot. But my gut feelin as an 'merican is the courts are separate but equal.

The loftiness of my second paragraph was meant to hide my short comings( see above paragraph) and denigrate our educational institutions . Just look at the twitterfacebookgoogle universe and apparently we live in a democracy as opposed to a constitutional republic that selects our office holders by popular vote.

I can sympathize with your dilemma. Whe the French people eradicated  the ancien regime, they fought their various inherited or declared wars under   Impromptu leadership in the name of the Republic, until they chose an  Emperor. The American republic chose to follow the British legislative example, with many changes and improvements. But war can only be declared by Congress, is that not the case? So absent that, would a legal argument of an  "act of war or something of that nature" be admissible?

The Executive branch controls the foreign policy , so the President would initiate the call for war , the Congress would have to vote on a declaration. The Court would be the arbiter as to whether a declaration in a specific instance was in fact being enacted against a 'legitimate' act of war against the USA, should  the Commander in Chief and the Congress  not agree on the legality of a declaration .

So as I understand your question , I think the answer is judicial review does not include the power to initiate a call for war, but has the final say as to whether a foreign power prosecuted a legally recognized act of war.

20 hours ago, Peter said:

Unfortunately, after all this time and economic prosperity, the Earth still has bad people on it, and countries like Russia and China to threaten us, and nuclear weapons and bio weapons to destroy us. In many ways The Enlightenment did not shine on the whole world.

Oh, it's shining. The problem is getting through the clouds. The really bad things are yet to come but even those will be transcended as humanity lumbers into its future. We are in an acceleration of history, mostly thanks to technology and that in itself is thanks to the Enlightenment.

--Brant

buckle up

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

We are in an acceleration of history, mostly thanks to technology and that in itself is thanks to the Enlightenment.

I sure hope so. After so many wars you'd think humanity's nature would mellow. It sickens me to think that totalitarian dictatorships like China or Iran persist in this time of fast moving Enlightenment and liberating technology.  

Shit, meet Fan.

It keeps on coming.

and

BREAKING: FREIGHT TRAIN OF STATE DELEGATIONS COMING FRIDAY — 9 States Will Visit AZ Audit Center – ONLY ONE PALLET LEFT TO COUNT

This is HUGE! 9 states more than doubles the amount of delegations that have received a tour of the audit with hopes of replicating it.

“The Freight Train Of Audits is FULL STEAM across the country!” – Boris Epshteyn on Bannon’s War Room

The first-ever full forensic audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election is almost FINISHED with the hand counting process of the audit. There is only one untouched pallet of ballot boxes remaining.

More paper evaluation tables have been completely set up and they plan to increase the speed of that process. The hand recount is finishing shortly but the paper evaluation will take a few weeks longer.

This process should be completed by the end of June. Shortly after, they will provide the nation a report with their findings.

:)

Michael

In response to Biden's DOJ suggesting that IT will investigate the investigation...

Arizona Lawmaker Responds to AG Garland: “You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/arizona-lawmaker-responds-ag-garland-will-not-touch-arizona-ballots-machines-unless-want-spend-time-arizona-prison/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Dales"?

TG,

Dale is a character Scott invented to interview in his videos. Scott gets a folded-up piece of paper and holds it onto his chin as if it were a goatee. Then he (Scott) as one character interviews Dale (Scott holding the paper goatee) as another character.

Dale is a kind of retarded, good natured, woke person. He is totally immune to logic.

And he always exasperates Scott in the interviews.

Of course, Dale's real-life counterparts are not to good natured. They are outright nasty.

Scott is always baiting them on Twitter with loaded statements, then dissecting some of the tweets as part of his schtick.

Michael

• Smile 1

Is it sort of like the Grand Canyon? Arizona election audit draws Republican tourists. The hottest new destination for political tourists this summer is a barren and crumbling arena surrounded by an empty parking lot, where off-duty law enforcement officials providing security lounge under a flimsy plastic tent to escape the punishing sun and triple-digit heat radiating off the cracked asphalt.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:12 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike Lindell's video, Absolutely 9-0, is now up in the Opening Post.

. . .

There is a saying around Bannon's people that it all started in Gettysburg. And it did. That was the special hearing where Rudy presented the evidence of election fraud to the Pennsylvania Senate. From there he went to other state senates doing similar presentations.

. . .

Without Rudy teaching checks and balances to the state senates at their level, meaning it included their own power that they were not exercising, and presenting to them (the only ones in the system he could get to listen and look, meaning he found people who made a difference who were not in on, or intimidated by, the election rigging coup) solid proof of election fraud, the Biden junta might have pulled off the abomination.

Both Mike and Rudy are playing the long game and they both have their crowbars right in the cracks of the corrupt communist-like dam the elitist oligarchy erected against the the river of American Dream. Rudy was playing the long game right from the beginning when he was being judged incompetent.

I'm not the only one who sees this.

President Trump: Rudy and Mike Lindell “Will Go Down as Heroes…Some Day in the Not Too Distant Future”

I want to thank people like Rudy Giuliani, who’s out there fighting and they’re after him and they want to take him down.  They want to take us all down.  There’s never been a time like this.  There’s never been.  It’s weaponized and the Republicans were very nice.

Our people were very, very nice and very, very respectful and I said this would happen.  But Rudy is a great patriot.  He was the greatest mayor in the history of New York and a great, great patriot.  And what he’s done, and what Mike has done, and what so many other people have done, these are incredible heroes and they’re going to go down as heroes some day and I think it’s some day in the not to distant future.

I can add Sidney, Lin, Patrick, and a whole bunch of heroes to that. I believe President Trump thinks this way, too. And about a hundred million more...

Michael

On 6/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, ThatGuy said:

Hand-counting of ballots is completed...but...200,000+ ballots missing???

(And Scott Adams was complaining that things were "too quiet" for the audit to mean anything...)

Tennapel issued a retraction issued re the above video's claim of 200K ballots missing: That is not confirmed, based on possibly misleading information. It may still be true, but as of now, not confirmed.

[Edit]: ACK! Didn't realize that I didn't include the video with the actual retraction!

Here it is, and with part of the transcript re: pink slips:

“We reported on that and ran with it and so i want to correct it that that has not been publicly stated at all so far by officials in Maricopa…it was probably just an extrapolation based on Karen Fans original questioning to the board of supervisors that the pink slips didn't match the number of ballots in the box…”

“That's all so it may still be true… we can't report it as true because I’m only reporting confirmed information so we no longer are saying that we don't know and it's important or you guys to know that if i get something wrong, I’ll come here and correct it because I don't want you guys running off and repeating misinformation…that's Arizona central's job to do to mislead you .”

6 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Tennapel issued a retraction issued re the above video's claim of 200K ballots missing: That is not confirmed, based on possibly misleading information. It may still be true, but as of now, not confirmed.

Every single headline they promise a blowout, but when you check out their photos, their hair doesn't look any better than it ever did. Change your stylist guys, or else your headlines. (No more explosive! Or Shocking! either. You don't need to advertise that you were laid off from the National Enquirer.)

Somebody had to say it.

Carol

Discriminating trash tab consumer

TG,

The final report of the Arizona audit is only coming out at the end of the month.

Everything until then is not confirmed.

But, year, there are over 200k ballots missing. I believe that.

They were probably photocopies or really poorly printed, too. Which is why they had to be destroyed. (It is better for the bad guys to fight the fight of missing ballots than to fight the fight of blatant counterfeit ballots.)

Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro say that the real nailing down will happen on the canvassing. When canvassers go to empty lots, post office boxes, residences that confirm the voter making the mail-in ballot was deceased before the vote, and so on, there will be no way to even look at their ballots.

I don't know how they will process that, though, since the envelopes were separated from the ballots at counting time.

There is no way to forensically tell who illegal voters discovered through canvassing voted for even though everyone knows it was Biden.

The only thing I can think of in terms of ousting the Biden junta is that there will be huge numbers of illegal voters verified and this will demoralize the voting results the state government certified in for the 2020 election.

The real deal will be the proof of vote switching or proof that lots of mail-in ballots that miraculously appeared and pushed Biden out in front were illegal ballots. Since there is a plethora of this, I anticipate a political eruption after the audit report.

Michael

Fulton County in Georgia is getting ready to bust wide open.

and

Here is a direct link to the article mentioned.

Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes

From the article:

In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

On Sunday, The Star News published a story which included the files containing digital images of the 1,180 transfer forms that Fulton County did provide. Those digital images can be viewed here.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

And here is an article on Raffensperger's CYA tweet about the dog ate his homework.

Corrupt Georgia Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Pretends He Was Unaware of Missing Chain of Custody Documentation In His State

From the article:

The most corrupt Secretary of State in recent history, Brad Raffensperger in Georgia, continues to pretend that he is a good man working for the people of Georgia.

. . .

Raffensperger is not a good man or an honest man and his actions show it. He handed the Georgia election to Joe Biden knowing there were hundreds of thousands of invalid votes for Joe Biden included in the results he certified. Now crooked Raffensperger is pretending that he didn't know and he's expressing anger towards the Fulton County election team because they got caught.

. . .

Raffensperger is not shocked about these crooked ballots that he certified in his state that are invalid. He’s known about them for a long time...

Let's wait and see, but this one shows promise that it will be much more than the recent smoke that eventually dies out under the pile of Deep State and fake news media bullshit.

If it goes where I think it will go, then we will see who will be left laughing at Lin Wood.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The final report of the Arizona audit is only coming out at the end of the month.

Everything until then is not confirmed.

But, year, there are over 200k ballots missing. I believe that.

Tell all that to Tennaple, then.  It was his own retraction (and good on him for having the integrity to do so). His stated goal is to only report as verified only what CAN be verified, at this point.

And as I quoted him, he said that they MAY actually be missing, but he believes the intel behind that to be flawed. It was an act of responsibility on his part.

Did you listen to his explanation as to why he retracted it, re the pink slips? What did you make of that? (Not sure if that's what you were referring to re the photocopies/poorly printed ballots...)

[Edit]: ACK! Just realized that I didn't include the actual retraction video. D'oh. Sorry. Here it is, and with part of the transcript re: pink slips:

“We reported on that and ran with it and so i want to correct it that that has not been publicly stated at all so far by officials in Maricopa…it was probably just an extrapolation based on Karen Fans original questioning to the board of supervisors that the pink slips didn't match the number of ballots in the box…”

“That's all so it may still be true… we can't report it as true because I’m only reporting confirmed information so we no longer are saying that we don't know and it's important or you guys to know that if i get something wrong, I’ll come here and correct it because I don't want you guys running off and repeating misinformation…that's Arizona central's job to do to mislead you .”

The hand count (except for Braille ballots) was finished yesterday.

Whether people like it or not, this is a forensic milestone--one written in stone so to speak. There is no undoing it. The report will come out later, but, barring a nuclear hit or something like that, the results are there. Written in stone.

Now to the other milestones so the report can be issued .

Chug... chug... chug...

When I look at the fake news and all the disinformation and churn swirling around this 24/7, I'm reminded of an old Arabian saying: 

The dogs bark as the caravan passes by.

Michael