Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

Mission creep is already kicking in.

Arizona Senate is Reportedly Considering An Additional Audit of Maricopa County – This Time Including All the 2020 Election Results

Arizona’s Senate is considering another audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election results.  This will supplement and confirm the results from the current audit going on in the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. 

I mean, if mission creep kicked in when the bad guys were cheating in the 2020 elections, it's only fair to let mission creep kick in while auditing the results of the different forms of fraud that were committed.

:) 

I can't get the video to work in this article, but this is out there and, it never left, and it is growing.

“It Should Be that He Is Simply Reinstated, That a New Inauguration Day Is Set” – Sidney Powell Speaks in TX on What Happens After the Fraud Is Exposed (VIDEO)

Attorney Sidney Powell spoke at the For God and Country Rally this Memorial Day Weekend in Dallas, Texas.

During her on-stage discussion, Sidney Powell was asked about what will happen if several states overturn their 2020 presidential election results.

Sidney Powell: We’re definitely in uncharted territory. There are cases where elections have been overturned. But there’s never been one at the presidential level where everybody will jump to point out. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done, though. There’s always the first case. And as far as I know, this is the first case of abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America. So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in.

Michael

Sidney Powell:  . . . . So, it’s going to have to be dealt with. It should be that he can simply be reinstated, that a new inauguration day is set. (cheers) And Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in. end quote

Then Kamalamadingdong would also move out and VP Pence would be reinstated. How long will it take with appeals going to the Supreme Court? Maybe re-inauguration will be after the 2024 election when Biden wins re/UN/election again and then . . . ?

Notes.  Ollie: “Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into.”

How do you like my latest jokes, Mr. Fallon? Am I in?

To be honest, they are not late-night, top quality. If you want to make it in this business you will need to be fed more lines to react to.

How do I do that?

Make people go “oooh!” or “uuugh!” and then get mad at you. And when they respond to your original joke, you . . .

Just one more group of quotes?’

“I'm the top banana in a world full of monkeys.”

“You know what the problem is with being the smartest person in the world? Everyone else seems stupid!”

“ Confidence. A fool's substitute for intelligence.”

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'! (The Mask)

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! (The Truman Show)

All righty then (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective)

“One thing I hope I'll never be is drunk with my own power. And anybody who says I am will never work in this town again.”

“Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.”

Over in Georgia, there's this:

Here's more information:

BREAKING: Alarm Went Off at Secure Building in Fulton County Georgia Where Ballots Are Kept – Building Found Wide Open

The bad guys keep trying to cheat even more, but everybody's watching now.

The really nasty thing in Georgia nobody wants to talk about is the assassination of Governor Kemp's future son-in-law with a bomb last December (see here). Well, not future any longer. People are watching for that kind of thing, too. And there are just too many people for the bad guys to kill to pull it off this time.

Michael

This new video by Mike Lindell is absolutely devastating for the election fraud supporters. I will be putting it in the Opening Post.

YouTube is taking it down as quickly as people are putting it up, so I am giving a BitChute version below.

MIKE LINDELL PRESENTS ABSOLUTELY 9-0

image.png

Description

According to the cybersecurity expert in the video, this is not a recording of something after the fact. This is a digital recording of the crime happening as the crime was happening.

I'm not going to give details right here, but the details exist. Here is the overall picture.

China was heavily involved with flipping votes from Trump to Biden through the voting machines on the night of the election.

It starts with Mike Lindell receiving a huge recording of Internet data flows on election night. He didn't know what to do with them, so he hired top people who work in the USA government's cybersecurity staff to look at them. They were real. Mike then tasked them to take 20 (from the swing states) and comb through them with a fine-tooth comb, then examine the hair follicles one by one. They did and there are no errors.

A cyber attack happened, mostly from China, but also involving other countries. And enough votes were flipped in the 20 records alone that the cyberexperts examined to show that Trump won the election.

From what I understood, there is no way to falsify this recording as it was taken in real time and has to match up with super-complicated redundancies, encryptions, and so on. It is validated by the system that the USA government uses to track cyberattacks and wage cyberwar with.

Transcription

YouTube has been so inundated with people putting it up, I was able to find one (after checking several from search results, most of which were deleted ) that stayed up long enough for the automatic transcription to kick in.

I have copied it and am now checking it and formatting it. I will put it up as soon as the work is done.

This is one of the big ones, folks.

The video itself is for laypeople, so it is an overview. There are massive amounts of details to back it up that the courts will be forced to look at.

Take this into account, along with the audits, and there is no longer any way for something grave to be avoided. Grave as in Civil War level. The legitimacy of the Biden election and, for that matter, down-ballot elections all over the country, is being proven to be fraudulent through objective, not political, means.

Michael

EDIT: Here is the transcription (screenshots still to be added):

MIKE LINDELL: Hello everyone. I'm Mike Lindell. And as you all know, on January 9th, I received evidence of a cyber attack orchestrated by China on our 2020 election. 

I took that one piece of evidence and I just went all in. This was something different nobody had seen. This was something that came through the machines, the Dominion machines, the Smartmatic and other machines. This was a cyber attack. 

I didn't know anything about cyber attacks. And boy I had to learn real fast. And I hired experts to validate this. I hired... these guys are white-hat hackers that work for the government. 

But what I'm going to show you tonight is: you're going to all know now why I have been 100% sure that, when this gets before the Supreme Court, it's going to be 9-0--nine zero to pull this election down. And that this was a 100% attack by China on our country through these machines. 

And with us right now is one of my cyber security experts. These guys are the best. And this guy has over 20 years of experience working in both the private sector and with government law enforcement and intelligence agencies. He has many information and cyber security certifications that specialize in advance adversary detection, mitigation and elimination.  

And here he is now. Hello. 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Hello, Mike. Thanks for having me.

MIKE LINDELL:  Thanks for all the work you've done for our country and thanks for all the work you've done for myself. And I know I put yourself and many others through a couple months worth of work now just to get everything validated for our country to show that this evidence is real. 

So what I'm going to go through, everybody... I'm going to start from the... Let's start from January 9th. The stuff that that these guys brought to me... 

These guys were there the night of the election. And it was like taking a movie. I compared it to taking a movie. And they have all this information--millions of lines of data. Why don't we show that right now?

image.png

Can you go ahead and say what we're watching here? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. That's essentially the raw encrypted data that would run for for the next couple days. That's the amount of data that we're dealing with here. 

MIKE LINDELL: So what this contains here is what? What are these? Is this cyber forensics? What are we looking at? What what are these called? I know you had told me before. They're called PCAPs or something. 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. PCAP is just an acronym for packet capture. So it's essentially a moment in time that is captured and that... (the transmission of those packets...) Any information that travels between Point A and Point B is essentially a packet. And so those packets moving back and forth during the election were captured. But you need to actually record it. And so that's where we're very blessed and fortunate--to have some of these guys that actually recorded the information as it happened. 

MIKE LINDELL: You heard it here, people. You heard it here, everyone. What a blessing it is that we have the evidence. This is what I've been telling everybody for months, now, since January 9th. These are these the actual... evidence that was collected the night of the election and a couple of days following. 

Now I can't read these nor can anyone else that's probably watching unless you're an expert like you guys are. 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: One more piece to add to that is you can't go back in time and fake a PCAP essentially. You have to capture that packet in real time. So you need to record it. You can't... you don't go backwards and recreate this whole chain of events. 

MIKE LINDELL: Wow.

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: It happens and you record it. 

MIKE LINDELL: Right. So okay. That's a great point. So what he's saying there, everyone, is you can't go back in time and say, "Okay. I'm going to make these up." And, also, you can't go back and change anything. Right? Once you... If you have these PCAPS, you can't go change them. It's a blessing we have them. If we didn't have them, everything... the evidence would be long gone. Correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. It would definitely be gone and luckily somebody pressed "record" during the entire election. So.. 

MIKE LINDELL: Wow. Yeah, that is a blessing. And they brought it to me. Why did they bring it to me? Because, at that point on January 9th, nobody else was... all the other evidence they found for November and December... I call it the organic cheating. All the dead people voting, non-residents voting, all this other stuff. 

Everybody's so focused on that, and then these guys, I mean they're heroes that ended up collecting this the night of the election. So they bring it to me, now everybody. And I'm going, "Okay." I wanted learn all I could about it and one of the things is... now, if you take this stuff here... and one of the things I asked you and many other... because I have many cyber experts, I'm going, "Is there any way? Any way you can go back in time and doctor it? Change it?" I think you compared it to a forensic scene at a crime scene with DNA evidence. Is that correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. Really, what you're looking at is, I mean, there's hash values which are unique to each item. Any change to that, it'll change the hash. So that's how you verify images or the PCAP in this case. So when you're looking at this file, you make sure that it hasn't been doctored or anything's been done to it, because when you do the work, it needs to match that original file. 

And so, that's where you start. And then we work to unencrypt and pull the data out to identify exactly what happened during that period of time. 

MIKE LINDELL: Okay. So, now, in all your work in 20 years then, do you work with these PCAPS a lot? Or do most cyber experts? Is that what you work with all the time? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. A lot a lot of the time we do because, well, if there is a active cyber attack, you record it. And the way you record it is through a PCAP. That's how you capture that traffic. And that traffic... when you capture that information, you have the source. You have the destination. You have the files that are being transmitted and through what protocol. It captures a lot of information. And you go through it and essentially translate it. 

MIKE LINDELL: Right. That's what took so long. I believe it's been a couple months, now, [where] I've had yourself and many others validating and translating these CPACS (sic--PCAPS). And there was literally thousands of hacks, right? From China? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah, well, there were a lot. And there were a lot successful. Some were just doing reconnaissance and others were flipping votes. And so it would go in and identify where it needed to flip and then it would flip. So yeah. There was a lot of activity. 

MIKE LINDELL: So what I had you guys do was go out and get 20. Just grab 20 of the PCAPS. 20 of them that... you could take that data and translate it into something that was readable for all of us here. 

So what I did is, I said, "You know what? Let's just see how this can do this in the millions and millions of votes that were flipped on our election by China from Trump to Biden." 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Okay.

MIKE LINDELL: So I said, "Well, let's just grab 20 of them so we can make this Absolutely Nine Zero video." So we went out, we grabbed 20 of them. Now it took, I don't know. What did it take? Four to six weeks to validate just those 20 PCAPS. Because I wanted every... I was very particular, wasn't I? I wanted every little thing validated and 100% foolproof and these were the five states. 

These were five states, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia. Okay. So now what I want to do is bring up the data that you took the PCAPS and translated it for us, and showed just these 20 attacks, exactly what these PCAPS show--that we can all read.

image.png

On the first line... if we start on the top here, this was from... if we look at the date, it's 11-3-20, the day of the election, at 10:49 PM. Can you go ahead and take us through this? When you talk about the source? And take us through this line by line and explain what this is. 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. So the source is the IP address from the computer that essentially changed that vote. So since we focused on the 20, each one of these resulted in votes being changed. So that's the source. Latitude and longitude is essentially within 400 yards of where that device is located: Beijing, obviously China. Province... City... 

And then this next part... 

image.png

...is the network that was pulled out of the PCAP essentially. But some of this is in Chinese, so when you translate it, you just want to make sure and, as you've asked us to do, double, triple, quadruple validate. And so we've been going through making sure the translations and all the information checks out. 

MIKE LINDELL: So what he's saying here everybody is: what I did is I made them all validate the validation. Isn't that correct?

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT:  Yeah. So we... because we're dealing with other languages, we validated the validation that was validated. 

image.png

MIKE LINDELL: So the the next line there, which is the network code, what what would that be? 

image.png

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. So that's essentially from the registration of that IP, so... Most every single IP is registered to somebody. So when you look at that network, that network range, and identify who the registered owner is, so that's where it comes down. 

MIKE LINDELL: Okay. So you got all this information from the PCAPS. Is that correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. 

MIKE LINDELL: The next line, it says target. Now we just went through, which would be the hacker or the attacker so to speak. Correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. 

MIKE LINDELL: And now we're going to get into the target, which is, I guess I could pull that out... that would that be the target's IP address. And then again the longitude latitude and the state that it was hacked into. Correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yep.

MIKE LINDELL: And then we have the entry point... there's Delta County here in this case. And then the network registration. 

image.png

What is it? So the network registration, that also... All this stuff came right out of the PCAPS that's preserved in time. You can't change it. And when you have it, it's 100% non-negotiable. I mean, here it is. This is what it is. Is that correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. I think we were saying that this isn't subjective. It just is what it is. In fact, that information speaks for itself.

MIKE LINDELL: Right. So before before we go to the last couple lines, I want to ask you this. If you are going to prove a case, a cyber case, a cyber attack. And if you had a wish list. Like, let's say, obviously, when I came to you and others and said, "Hey. I have something that's really going to change the world. It's gonna... becasuse these guys brought me these... I didn't know they were called PCAPS at the time, but I knew they were from the night of the election... what would you say if you could have your wish list [to] 100% prove something... Is this what it would be? What would it be in a cyber attack? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. This is 100%. I mean... 

MIKE LINDELL: This is what you would want? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. A lot of times you come in, police, in our line of work, we get called in after the attack. So this was something that was captured during the attack. 

MIKE LINDELL: Wow.

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: You always want that. Yeah. You want to... [if] somebody's robbing a bank, you want to have it on video. 

MIKE LINDELL: Right.

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: That's definitive evidence. This is robbing the bank and having it on video. 

MIKE LINDELL: So I wanted everyone to hear that. This is... We have what everyone would ever want if there was a crime committed cyberly, a cyber attack. We have the forensic evidence. We have the movie. We have the video of the bank being robbed, so to speak. 

And right before... I wanted you all to hear that before you look at the last couple lines here. You have the intrusion, how they got in, firewall, credentials, whether they have the credentials. And was it a success? Yes, it was a success. 

Here it is everybody: what happened. In this case, Donald Trump it says down. There were 3,215 votes flipped. And you can go all the way down this list and every one of them was votes taken from Trump [and] given to Biden. It was a flip. So these cyber hacks and these attacks... Are you saying that these numbers here at the end came right off of those PCAPS? Is that correct? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. Those... I mean, they're specific numbers. Right? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: So those... you're not just rounding up. It's actual, specific like to the vote numbers that were pulled out of the PCAPS.

MIKE LINDELL: Wow. That is so awesome. So everybody. Do you see what this is? What we have here... you talk about a smoking gun. This is why I've been...  for two months people have attacked me and told me I didn't have the evidence and all this stuff. And we made these other movies. 

But I wanted to get on here and explain to everyone: this was an attack by China on our country through these Dominion and these other machines where... and they just hacked in a cyber attack, hacked into our election, and flipped it to everyone/anyone that they wanted to win. In this case it was the Democrat Party. 

I want to ask you something before we go to the next chart. Going to the Supreme Court... when this gets there, when we when we bring this to the Supreme Court, and... So what you're saying, because this isn't subjective and you can't change anything, and with this evidence, and you go in there and what would you expect? Is there any way it could be five to four or six to three that this is real? Or eight to one? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: No. 

MIKE LINDELL: Or does it have to be nine zero? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: It's irrefutable. 

MIKE LINDELL: Irrefutable. 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: That's the word. 

MIKE LINDELL: And it's not subjective, right? I mean, this is... 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Not at all.

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: Yeah. Blood specks... sometimes you have little specks of blood, right? This is a buck a bucket of it. 

MIKE LINDELL: Wow. That's so awesome. Now everybody knows why I've had the confidence I've had over the last couple months. 

And now I want to show you, I want to show everybody... Remember, these are just 20 of the hacks, everybody. Out of thousands that China orchestrated. And so whether you're a Democrat or Republican, this is the most serious thing that's ever happened. This is the biggest crime against our country and humanity I could think of ever. 

So now let's pull up the next chart here... 

image.png

... and what it's going to show, everybody, is just remember... we just did... I just had 20 of the attacks... 20 of the thousands of attacks on our 2020 election by China. I just took 20 of them and I had 20 of them validated and revalidated and revalidated. So right now as we pull up this chart I'm going to show you what those 20 attacks did. 

What they did, if you look at Pennsylvania here, it's where it said Biden won by over 80,000. Just with these attacks that we showed you [with] this small sampling, Donald Trump won by over 107,000. You go to Georgia. They say Biden won by 11,779. Just with this small sampling of the attacks, Donald Trump won by over 35,000 votes. Arizona, same story. Over 10,000 votes for Biden and after you add in these--just this small sampling of the attacks, Donald Trump wins by almost 37,000. 

You go to Michigan. Michigan, it says Biden won. Remember we had the big thing in Michigan where they injected votes there. But you have 154,000 plus votes in Michigan and with this small sampling of hacks, these 20 attacks, just 20 of them, now Donald Trump wins Michigan by over 48,000 votes. Now when you go to Wisconsin, you can see Donald Trump lost by over 20,000 votes. But he really wins by over 49,000, almost 50,000 votes. 

And we realized this was just 20 of the thousands of attacks. This is why, when we say that Donald Trump really won this election by, like, almost 80 million to 68 million for Biden, how can you switch tens of millions of votes? It had to be done with computers. It had to be done with the machines. Through these Dominion... through all these machines. And China did it. It's a cyber attack of historical proportions. 

And I want to ask you now, if you took this into the Supreme Court with all of this, and you... just with this sampling... and brought it in there, could any cyber person that works in cyber... What do you call it? Cyber warfare or cyber forensics?... They would be able to show these nine justices this evidence. And is there any way that it would not be a nine zero vote saying this is 100% true? 

CYBER SECURITY EXPERT: No. And I i think it would be great for some of my colleagues and more people within that community to to weigh in because they'll they'll reach the same conclusion. And we've been doing this for a long time. We know what we're looking at. And I'm confident in them seeing the same exact thing. Because we have so... It's real. It's there. And you can't change it. So, what do you do with that? You have to rule and that ruling has to be, I mean, it's not just majority. It's the whole thing. 

It's that black and white and it doesn't come down to any politics. That's not what this is about. It's about our country and that that falls on both sides of the aisle. So I think, at the end of the day, that's what needs to be done and I think they'll choose the right decision. 

MIKE LINDELL: Right. Well, it'll be 9-0 everybody. You heard it here. These guys, these nine Supreme Court Justices, are going to be heroes as far as I'm concerned. They look at this and they don't even have to... I would like to be one of them. It'd be very easy to be one knowing that you got brought evidence that is not subjective, is 100% non-negotiable. And... so it's a very easy decision for all nine of them. I mean, everybody, you have to realize that these are nine Justices. They are Americans. They grew up here. They have families. They have grandchildren, and they have neighbors, they have friends. 

It doesn't matter [whether] you're a Democrat a Republican, or what you are. This was a 100% attack by China, the CCP, coming into our country and they just happened to use the Democratic Party. That's who they picked to do it with. 

Well, you know what? The Democrats warned us about this, everybody. They warned us about this for a long time--that these machines could get hacked. 

KAMALA HARRIS: We recently, also... I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the Capitol where we brought in um folks who, before our eyes, hacked election machines. Those that are not... those that are being used in many states, but are not state of the art from our perspective. 

SEN. AMY KLOBUCHAR: We're very concerned because there's only three companies. You could easily hack into them. It makes it seem like all these states are doing different things, but, in fact, three companies are controlling them

SEN. RON WYDEN: 43 percent of American voters use voting machines that researchers have found have serious security flaws including back doors. These companies are accountable to no one. They won't answer basic questions about their cyber security practices and the biggest companies won't answer any questions at all. Five states have no paper trail and that means there is no way to prove the numbers the voting machines put out are legitimate. So much for cyber security 101. 

J. ALEX HALDERMAN (University of Michigan Computer Science and Engineering Professor): I know America's voting machines are vulnerable because my colleagues and I have hacked them. Repeatedly. We've created attacks that can spread from machine to machine like a computer virus and silently change election outcomes. And in every single case, we've found ways for attackers to sabotage machines and to steal votes. 

REP. ZOE LOFGREN: Early voters in Georgia in 2018 saw machines deleting votes and switching them to other candidates. 

Journalist: When you say hacked, what were they able to do once they gained access to the machines? 

DOUGLAS LUTE (former Ambassador to NATO): All sorts of things. They could manipulate the outcome of the vote. They could manipulate the tally. They could delete the tally. And they could compromise the vote in any number of ways. 

J. ALEX HALDERMAN: I'm pretty sure my undergrad computer security class at Michigan could have changed the outcome of the 2016 Michigan election if we wanted to. It is that bad. And we have a combination of very powerful adversaries and, unfortunately, quite vulnerable and obsolete systems. That's why I say, "It's only a matter of time." 

MIKE LINDELL: This is why I have been so confident, and everybody that's watching this now, you need to share this video with everyone you know in the world. Every day, get up, text it to people, share it, call people, talk about it. Because you know what? This is our country. And right now, you have a job to do, everyone. Spread the word. Show this evidence everywhere. 

And why are we doing that? Because when this gets to the Supreme Court, the big win is they have to accept it to look at it, everybody. They have to accept it to look at it. Because once they look at it, it will be Absolutely 9-0.

• Upvote 2

Mike Lindell's video, Absolutely 9-0, is now up in the Opening Post.

On a different issue, I really need to get Rudy's early things up.

There is a saying around Bannon's people that it all started in Gettysburg. And it did. That was the special hearing where Rudy presented the evidence of election fraud to the Pennsylvania Senate. From there he went to other state senates doing similar presentations.

And now, guess what? State audits of the 2020 election are being demanded by state senates and those are going to help take down this fraudulent constitutional abomination called the Biden election.

As an aside, I had a kerfuffle with an OL poster I like a lot (David, a lawyer). Back during that time, he kept trying to blame Rudy's legal strategy for the upcoming losses. But it was evident to everyone that Rudy didn't stand a chance irrespective of what strategy he chose. The election was rigged all the way up to the Supreme Court. So I saw Rudy take this path with state senates and I knew then, as I know now, it will win if all else fails.

I tried to articulate that back then and probably did a bad job of it because David kept insisting that Rudy was essentially washed up and didn't have much of a legal strategy to win the court cases anymore. So, as usual, when things reach that kind of impasse, I automatically go into a more colorful mode of communication. I told him to hold his horses and called him "twinklefoot." :) I don't think he was amused because he has not posted on OL since. (Which is his right and privilege.)

But Rudy is one of my heroes. If he screws up, OK. He screws up. I've got no problem saying that. But to call him washed up when his legal strategy back then has resulted now in actions that are scaring the crap out of the Biden people, especially as they look at the audit in Arizona and at the other audits in other states currently brewing, that judgment was premature to be charitable. I saw the real deal back then. I don't know why it was so difficult to communicate it.

But it was.

I don't believe it will be anymore.

Without Rudy teaching checks and balances to the state senates at their level, meaning it included their own power that they were not exercising, and presenting to them (the only ones in the system he could get to listen and look, meaning he found people who made a difference who were not in on, or intimidated by, the election rigging coup) solid proof of election fraud, the Biden junta might have pulled off the abomination.

Michael

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As an aside, I had a kerfuffle with an OL poster I like a lot (David, a lawyer). Back during that time, he kept trying to blame Rudy's legal strategy for the upcoming losses. 

"Blame"?

David posted as PDS: https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/profile/4445-pds/content/

But it was evident to everyone that Rudy didn't stand a chance irrespective of what strategy he chose.

Everybody?

I tried to articulate that back then and probably did a bad job of it because David kept insisting that Rudy was essentially washed up and didn't have much of a legal strategy to win the court cases anymore. So, as usual, when things reach that kind of impasse, I automatically go into a more colorful mode of communication. I told him to hold his horses and called him "twinklefoot." :) I don't think he was amused [...]

He responded to the "twinklefoot" with a "Let's not get personal" reply:

Why did you call him "twinklefoot"? What does "twinklefoot" even mean?

16 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Everybody?

William,

With obvious exceptions. Some people think there was no possibility of the 2020 election being fraudulent. It's not worth arguing against those people. The audits will do all the arguing that is needed for them. (And even then, they still won't believe it, but oh well...)

Michael

On 6/4/2021 at 8:13 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This new video by Mike Lindell is absolutely devastating for the election fraud supporters. I will be putting it in the Opening Post.

YouTube is taking it down as quickly as people are putting it up, so I am giving a BitChute version below.

MIKE LINDELL PRESENTS ABSOLUTELY 9-0

image.png

Description

According to the cybersecurity expert in the video, this is not a recording of something after the fact. This is a digital recording of the crime happening as the crime was happening.

I'm not going to give details right here, but the details exist. Here is the overall picture.

China was heavily involved with flipping votes from Trump to Biden through the voting machines on the night of the election.

It starts with Mike Lindell receiving a huge recording of Internet data flows on election night. He didn't know what to do with them, so he hired top people who work in the USA government's cybersecurity staff to look at them. They were real. Mike then tasked them to take 20 (from the swing states) and comb through them with a fine-tooth comb, then examine the hair follicles one by one. They did and there are no errors.

A cyber attack happened, mostly from China, but also involving other countries. And enough votes were flipped in the 20 records alone that the cyberexperts examined to show that Trump won the election.

From what I understood, there is no way to falsify this recording as it was taken in real time and has to match up with super-complicated redundancies, encryptions, and so on. It is validated by the system that the USA government uses to track cyberattacks and wage cyberwar with.

Transcription

YouTube has been so inundated with people putting it up, I was able to find one (after checking several from search results, most of which were deleted ) that stayed up long enough for the automatic transcription to kick in.

I have copied it and am now checking it and formatting it. I will put it up as soon as the work is done.

This is one of the big ones, folks.

The video itself is for laypeople, so it is an overview. There are massive amounts of details to back it up that the courts will be forced to look at.

Take this into account, along with the audits, and there is no longer any way for something grave to be avoided. Grave as in Civil War level. The legitimacy of the Biden election and, for that matter, down-ballot elections all over the country, is being proven to be fraudulent through objective, not political, means.

Michael

EDIT: Here is the transcription (screenshots still to be added):

Well, it looks like this is a bust..Facebook's "independent fact-checkers" told me so...and they'd never li to us, no sireebob...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/06/fact-check-mike-lindells-absolutely-9-0-movie-des-not-present-credible-evidencehttpshomefrankspeechcomtvvideomike-lindell-presents-absolutely-9-0.html

9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, it looks like this is a bust..Facebook's "independent fact-checkers" told me so...and they'd never li to us, no sireebob...

TG,

To be fair, there are some problems with Mike Lindell's video, that is, if that video alone were the evidence to be given in court. But I don't think it will be.

I am going on the assumption that this video is made with focus on clarity and persuasion for the layperson. The material that will go to court will be far more complete, technical and detailed.

But for the purpose of laying it all on the table, here are some things I believe people can legitimately complain about with Mike's video. That doesn't mean they are right and he is wrong. It just means that the video by itself does not make the case for the courts. Instead, his filings will.

Here are the problems I see.

1. He doesn't give the name of the cyber expert.

I am assuming he did this to protect the person against death threats and the like and that this person's name will be given in court. I am also assuming there are other cyber experts who will be included since both Mike and this guy made reference to others.

2. They both claimed that it was impossible to falsify the PCAPS that were recorded, yet they did not give any reason why they cannot be falsified by plain old copy/paste. 

I assume the technology uses redundancies, encryptions, etc., and these make it impossible to falsify it.

Without saying this is the same technology, I know for a fact that one cannot falsify a torrent file and have it work. The same torrent file has to be used by everyone. The files that have discrepancies simply do not join the torrent. Ditto for Bitcoin. So I am assuming there is some kind of technology that was used that does not allow files to be falsified. But I do not know what that technology is or how it works--and they did not say.

3. If China is the main party that attacked the USA and caused massive election fraud (and I believe it did), this is a subject for the armed forces, not the Supreme Court. As presented in the video, this is an invasion, not an election.

The only thing I can see the Supreme Court legitimately doing is recognizing the difference, thus declaring the 2020 election null and void as an election, and, instead, categorizing it as an act of war by a foreign power or something like that.

Knowing that Mike Lindell has high-powered attorneys and a team of top cyber security experts, I am comfortable that he is covered and his predictions should be taken seriously. They are not the stuff of a crank, but instead informed by super-qualified people.

As to the Facebook factcheckers, fake news media, and so on, they make shit up all the time. I see no reason why they would ever want to stop, so I see no reason to take their objections seriously. Just like with the audit, if Mike's efforts are based on a poor foundation, that will be uncovered in court. If they are based on something more solid, the court will find that out, too.

What these idiots say no longer means anything.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

To be fair, there are some problems with Mike Lindell's video, that is, if that video alone were the evidence to be given in court. But I don't think it will be.

I am going on the assumption that this video is made with focus on clarity and persuasion for the layperson. The material that will go to court will be far more complete, technical and detailed.

But for the purpose of laying it all on the table, here are some things I believe people can legitimately complain about with Mike's video. That doesn't mean they are right and he is wrong. It just means that the video by itself does not make the case for the courts. Instead, his filings will.

Here are the problems I see.

1. He doesn't give the name of the cyber expert.

I am assuming he did this to protect the person against death threats and the like and that this person's name will be given in court. I am also assuming there are other cyber experts who will be included since both Mike and this guy made reference to others.

2. They both claimed that it was impossible to falsify the PCAPS that were recorded, yet they did not give any reason why they cannot be falsified by plain old copy/paste. 

I assume the technology uses redundancies, encryptions, etc., and these make it impossible to falsify it.

Without saying this is the same technology, I know for a fact that one cannot falsify a torrent file and have it work. The same torrent file has to be used by everyone. The files that have discrepancies simply do not join the torrent. Ditto for Bitcoin. So I am assuming there is some kind of technology was used that does not allow files to be falsified. But I do not know what that technology is or how it works--and they did not say.

3. If China is the main party that attacked the USA and caused massive election fraud (and I believe it did), this is a subject for the armed forces, not the Supreme Court. As presented in the video, this is an invasion, not an election.

The only thing I can see the Supreme Court legitimately doing is recognizing the difference, thus declaring the 2020 election null and void as an election, and, instead, categorizing it as an act of war by a foreign power or something like that.

Knowing that Mike Lindell has high-powered attorneys and a team of top cyber security experts, I am comfortable that he is covered and his predictions should be taken seriously. They are not the stuff of a crank, but instead informed by super-qualified people.

As to the Facebook factcheckers, fake news media, and so on, they make shit up all the time. I see no reason why they would ever want to stop, so I see no reason to take their objections seriously. Just like with the audit, if Mike's efforts are based on a poor foundation, that will be uncovered in court. If they are based on something more solid, the court will find that out, too.

What these idiots say no longer means anything.

Michael

Well, that's awfully fair of you, MSK, considering the out-right label of "false" by the "fact-checkers", who rarely reciprocate such objectivity in THEIR "analysis"...

• Smile 1

Wow, David Harriman's gloves are off..."P.S. For my so-called Objectivist friends: Stop listening to the absurdities coming from ARI and TOS. They are supporting your enemies."

(From a post from Facebook regarding the election, and calling out ARI and TOS:)

American citizens need to wake up before it is too late.

The person in the White House (called Biden) is not President. He is a feeble old man suffering from dementia. So the first question is: Who is actually President?

Some say Obama. He never left DC, where he resides in a home with secure communications. So, in some capacity, Obama may still be President.

But Obama was placed in the White House. In 2006, nobody outside Chicago had heard of Obama. In 2008, he is presented as the second coming of Jesus and wins the presidency.

The question to ask is: Who is really pulling the strings here? We know about George Soros, who has a history of fixing elections. We know China did everything they could to get Trump out of office, including but not limited to the COVID-19 pandemic. The social and mainstream media, in collusion with the Democratic Party and the CCP, did everything they could.

The people running our country were not elected. Let's stop being naive. Wake up and fight back.

P.S. For my so-called Objectivist friends: Stop listening to the absurdities coming from ARI and TOS. They are supporting your enemies.

https://www.facebook.com/david.harriman.100/posts/5534657403273955

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, that's awfully fair of you, MSK, considering the out-right label of "false" by the "fact-checkers", who rarely reciprocate such objectivity in THEIR "analysis"...

Your analysis was  very fair, without sarcasm. I wish we did not need to be reminded that Fact checkers and fake media are not fair in every post, whatever the subject, but I realize that is part of the mission of OL now.

One thing I am curious about, on point 3. Would the court consider itself entitled to categorize an event as an act of war, if it had not been formally called so by the government?

This will be some court case.Or cases, I guess.

Carol

Grisham fan

Carol

That would depend on whether or not the Court deems itself to be part and parcel of the Government ?

I do see though the tendency to lean more heavily on a legislative body as a more fixed seat of 'government', but if there was a legal question as to whether or not something constituted an act of war , I think the court would be the 'arbiter'.

4 hours ago, tmj said:

Carol

That would depend on whether or not the Court deems itself to be part and parcel of the Government ?

Isn't there a legal definition of a court's role and authority? As the law stands now, can a court act as an independent arbiter or is it deemed as the judicial arm of a state or federal, well, Government? Or has your court system separated more from the British model than than ours in Canada has?

That would make sense as our constitution came not with our nationhood but 75 cautious Canuck years later.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:35 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 5/19/2021 at 4:00 PM, william.scherk said:

Maybe cyber ninjas needed the two letters from Richer to understand how to deal with the materials delivered under senate subpoena ...

This is the first I have heard of the two letter thing

I've still got a file open on Maricopa material. Did you get to read (Stephen) Richer's two letters to the senators? The special supervisors meeting was discussing the letters. The letters were complementary, the second containing technical details for Fann.

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Did you get to read (Stephen) Richer's two letters to the senators?

William,

In fact, I think I read one back then. So? I don't want to sound dismissive, but why would I read them at all?

When someone says you can't look at what you have a right to look at, and tries to put guns (law enforcement) in between you and what you have a right to look at, I don't give a fuck about the rest of what he says.

The Board of Supervisors is a board of crooks engaged in an attempted coverup. Plain and simple. I bet they will end up in jail. I certainly hope they do.

Watching them try to blame the people who want to look for wanting to look is not my idea of anything interesting except as something to dismiss.

If you are interested in their bullshit, knock yourself out.

To be fair, I suppose their bullshit has to be considered by the legal authorities to make sure their rights are not infringed. But I am not a legal authority. I am a member of the public. You are, too.

They themselves infringed the rights of countless other people by helping pull off a fraud.

So fuck 'em.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caroljane said:

Isn't there a legal definition of a court's role and authority? As the law stands now, can a court act as an independent arbiter or is it deemed as the judicial arm of a state or federal, well, Government? Or has your court system separated more from the British model than than ours in Canada has?

That would make sense as our constitution came not with our nationhood but 75 cautious Canuck years later.

The American experiment in self governance was based on a separation and equalization of the ‘powers’ ie legislative, executive and judicial. As a reaction to the European ‘ancien regime’ s and their ‘departmemting’ of the institutional bodies that carried out those particular functions.

Despite  decades and decades of loss at educating our population of our civics, the idea that the main branches of government should function as separate and equal instructions whose combined efforts are the ‘government ‘ is still recognized as the American ethos .

Are Canukers cautious all the times , or just behind them ?

• Smile 1

We are only behind some times.

The times of Stalin and Hitler are behind us all , I must hope and pray we will all stay ahead of the times of real, endorsed-by-the- people, practising new Hitlers  and Stalins with real Camp Auschwitzes and gulags. 

Before you say they are already here If I just took a good look, both here and in your experimental republic, I will assume it said to save you the trouble.

I assume your lofty second paragraph means,  there is a. Legal definition but you don't like it. 

In neighbourly solidarity,

Carol

Proudly retro