Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

The economy has been smacked by covid, people are going back to work and so up she goes…the Dow will be pushing past 40..

Meh, I made 7.4% last year and it was kinda a crap year, so far I’m up over 15%, if there is a pullback I may only finish up the year at 12%..oh darned.

The stock market is an anticipatory market my good Canadian friend.

The stuff you're talking about is discounted.

I don’t try and time the market, 60% equities (about 20% Canadian 20% US, 20% overseas stuff ) 40% safe stuff, Corp laddered and govt bonds, REITS and preferred shares.  Set n forget, rebalance once/year to maintain 60/40. 2008 people that panicked solidified their losses..like 30% or more.  Me? Within 18 months regained all losses and came out on top with an 18% gain.  So what’s the lesson? Even if the Dow takes your hypothetical beating, bear markets are short lived.  Just stay invested, rebalance and fugetaboutit.

Statistically do you know who’s accounts do the best?  Dead people’s..  that’s right, grammas accounts that haven’t been touched in thirty years often out perform idiots running active mutual funds..lol

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

I don’t try and time the market, 60% equities (about 20% Canadian 20% US, 20% overseas stuff ) 40% safe stuff, Corp laddered and govt bonds, REITS and preferred shares.  Set n forget, rebalance once/year to maintain 60/40. 2008 people that panicked solidified their losses..like 30% or more.  Me? Within 18 months regained all losses and came out on top with an 18% gain.  So what’s the lesson? Even if the Dow takes your hypothetical beating, bear markets are short lived.  Just stay invested, rebalance and fugetaboutit.

Statistically do you know who’s accounts do the best?  Dead people’s..  that’s right, grammas accounts that haven’t been touched in thirty years often out perform idiots running active mutual funds..lol

Lolllllll so freaking true!!!!!!!

I love that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Marc said:

Lolllllll so freaking true!!!!!!!

I love that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would figure out how to get 10% Bitcoin in your portfolio somehow.

It's pretty cheap here and when the market destabilizes it's a great hedge 

#BREAKING: By a 6-3 vote the Supreme Court agrees with Missouri and Texas — Joe Biden’s reversal of President Trump’s Migrant Protection Proticalls or the ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy was illegal — the policy is back in effect.

Great news, surely? The tweet just popped up on my screen.

15 minutes ago, anthony said:
#BREAKING: By a 6-3 vote the Supreme Court agrees with Missouri and Texas — Joe Biden’s reversal of President Trump’s Migrant Protection Proticalls or the ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy was illegal — the policy is back in effect.

Great news, surely? The tweet just popped up on my screen.

Our fearless leader would know more about this than me but everytime I see a SCOTUS decision on Twitter recently it seems to be going against the current administration.

I see that as a leading indicator and and eventually they will side with President Trump on the elections too, 

Just for the record, I posted about this earlier today in the MAGA thread.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finally there is something positive from SCOTUS on a major MAGA issue.

And this one counts.

0073BA5B-EDD1-4BEB-9564-43F5B4C5AC4C.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Tuesday, The Supreme Court of the United States shot down a last-ditch effort by the Biden administration to stop the reinstatement of Trump’s extremely successful “Remain in...

From the article:

It's a slog, but it's happening.

Looks like President Trump made some sturdy laws.

Now, if only SCOTUS will stop legislating from the goddam bench or running away from the constitution...

I don't mind others missing my post posting about this, though. 

Forum software in general is a too clunky to make "who came first" on posting about current affairs some kind of value.

The only reason I'm even mentioning this is to generate a little more buzz around the issue itself. in addition to the issue, it's a bit of gossip and it points people to a different thread where other relevant things are also discussed.

The important thing is for people to talk about the issue.

This SCOTUS decision could be a turning point or it could be a fluke. I'm hoping it's a turning point and SCOTUS goes back to acting like it belongs to the Judicial branch of the US Government instead of Executive or Legislative.

Or worse, the Judicial branch populated only by "Hide Your Head in the Sand" personnel, also known as, "It's Not My Responsibility And It Wasn't My Fault" government employees.

Michael

Re the Arizona audit:

AFFC6D2A-F09F-4D34-8202-C3C0F905E7C5.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Today, the Arizona Senate audit and legal team started analyzing the partial audit report, that was delivered to the Senate on Monday. The Gateway Pundit reported that they are examining the report for clarity...

Despite the directors of Cyber Ninja getting the Coronavirus, everything is chugging along just fine.

And the left is terrified.

The joke going around is that the Biden voters are turning over in their graves...

:)

Michael

• Smile 2

On 8/19/2021 at 4:28 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike Lindell of

(promo code ALEX) joins The Alex Jones Show to break down what happened at the Cyber Symposium and what is next in the fight for fair elections

Here's a headline, with a detailed report:

I Uncovered Fraud at Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium on the Presidential Election

ZeidmanPara4OL.png

Edited by william.scherk
Screen capture added

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Here's a headline, with a detailed report:

William,

I find this odd because Mike said he did not release the packet capture data due to a poison pill injected by a saboteur who had infiltrated his team of experts.

Your guy even admits he did not see the packet capture data in his report. Direct quote from his report.

For the invited forensic experts, it was greatly disappointing that what we were told we would see we never actually saw.

This guy did make a report dated August 14 of something. But it wasn't of the packet capture data.

Yet he wants the $5 million for proving the packet capture data was false.

I'm not technical enough to judge his report, but I am technical enough to know that one cannot receive a prize for something one has not done because the material was not provided since it was sabotaged. 

Maybe there is something I don't understand. Who knows? I haven't heard anything from anybody about this so far. So I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Just because a guy says he did something and self-publishes it doesn't mean it's true.

Michael

Mike Lindell is plenty pissed off at Zachary Petrizzo, at least according to Zachary Petrizzo ...  

L Lin Wood is sounding more and more like his old self ...

This one is brutal.

fredericks-bannon.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

THIS IS A HUGE DEVELOPMENT! Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon on Friday morning to drop this EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia. According to John Fredericks state officials now have...

and

route-operative-ballot-drops.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon on Friday morning to drop this EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia. According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he...

Basically, there is now forensic evidence that the same 240 leftist operatives (called "ballot harvesters") serviced different ballot drop boxes all over the state in Georgia's 2020 election.

To be clear, each ballot harvester serviced different many drop boxes individually. They did it in the middle of the night and they dumped backpacks of ballots each time they stopped by.

Why is this important? Because it blows to smithereens the argument by the Georgia administration that Stacey's Law had changed Georgia's election laws. It just so happens that dumping backpacks of ballots is illegal under Stacey's Law. :) 

Stacey's law says one ballot per person when inserting it into a drop box. And there are 24 hour per day official videos of each drop box.

Note that Stacey's Law in itself is a legal abomination, but it's the law the bad guys have been using to justify electoral misbehavior. Now they can't.

What's more, there are people who are identifying the ballot harvesters through a series of methods, including cell phone metadata in small circular areas around each drop box during the time videos show ballot dumping happening. Also, the same car license plates are seen on many of the videos. Even worse, many cars on video are from out of state.

There is no way law enforcement can ignore this. And law enforcement results will not be able to be ignored in the courts.

This is just one more thing that is blowing sky-high. It's going through the legal process, which is tedious, but it's as solid as all hell.

This whole process of proving election fraud is slowly heading toward a crash just like the Titanic did with the iceberg. There's no way to stop it.

That makes me happy.

Michael

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This whole process of proving election fraud is slowly heading toward a crash just like the Titanic did with the iceberg. There's no way to stop it.

That makes me happy.

Michael

Great news!

• Smile 1

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Basically, there is now forensic evidence that the same 240 leftist operatives (called "ballot harvesters") serviced different ballot drop boxes all over the state in Georgia's 2020 election.

Here is more information on this.

heather-mullins-georgia-votes.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon on Friday morning to drop this EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia. According to John Fredericks, investigators now have video of 240 leftist operatives he...

Here is part of what heather Mullins said.

"... I came across a document a few months back… They have basically been collecting a bunch of geospatial data … that’s basically cellphone pings …. and creating software that can filter through this data and help them piece together what they now believe is ballot trafficking… So they collected this data over the last few months and not just in Georgia, but Arizona, Wisconsin, and several other states. In addition to that data in Georgia specifically, they have the corresponding dropbox footage because under Georgia law they’re supposed to be under surveillance. So now what they’ve been trying to piece together is to find the footage that corresponds with timestamps of these people that were going from dropbox to dropbox to dropbox. And what I’ve been told on average they visited 23-24 drop boxes (a night). So in the state of Georgia, you’re not allowed to harvest ballots; it’s illegal, so this is a crime if the Georgia Bureau of Investigations will take it up.”

Oh... they'll take it up.

It's getting so they can't not take it up.

Michael

Not the official report from Arizona, yet, but really bad news for the election fraudsters.

Arizona-Flip.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The results from canvassing efforts in Arizona are now out… This was a separate exercise from the Maricopa County audit the Arizona Senate is sponsoring. Liz Harris broke the news this morning. For all of those...

This is the canvassing vector in the war against election fraud. The other two vectors are ballot audits and voting machine audits.

In other words, a three-pronged attack.

Canvassing is important because it is the one area where the DoJ is threatening people. This is because there is no way to blah blah blah this. And the canvassers are not asking which candidates the voter voted for.

For example, a canvasser will have from voting records that a voter voted by mail-in ballot. They will get in contact with the voter (often by personal visit) and ask if this was the case. A surprising number said they want to the polls to vote and they got really pissed.

Other cases show that votes came from residents of empty lots.

And so on.

From the canvassing done by this private entity, things look awful for the bad guys. This will probably be used to prompt Senate-sponsored canvassing. And that will then go straight to criminal referrals for wrongdoers.

No wonder Merritt Garland is threatening Arizona. He's only in office because his boss, Biden, gained office through fraud. He can only stay in office so long as that fraud is not investigated and proven. In other words, he has to use the DoJ to keep from investigating fraud. If it investigates for real, or recognizes the investigations of other legal law enforcement entities, he loses his own job.

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Other cases show that votes came from residents of empty lots.

My own copy of the document: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A62KF/specialDOX/523975266-Final-Election-2020-Grassroots-Canvass-Report.pdf

The cover image of the report had to be changed after a few Audit-Watchers checked into what it purported to show. Strike one!

Here's Garrett Archer:

Oddit-Wotcherz 2021 (wsscherk.com)

audit-pa-rally.jpeg
WSSCHERK.COM

Maricopa County is still waiting for Cyber-Ninja's results. Keep track of Audit Watchers' reporting ...

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

Thank you. It's good to have that report available here.

Quoting Garrett Archer from above:

Remember, we don't live in the Minority Report. It takes time for government data to reflect life.

That's what a cherry orchard looks like. It's a wonderful place to pick cherries.

I want to come back with some snappy answer like: it might take time, but they'll take the fraudulent votes in the meantime if it's for their candidate (I could probably jazz that up better :) ), but there is one fundamental truth in all this that will not be changed by evasion through jousting about a misdirection topic.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

That means Biden & Co. losing power before too long and probably going to prison.

At the very least, there will be one hell of a crisis for the Biden junta once the 2020 election is decertified in enough states.

Michael

• Upvote 1

From Audit-Watcher Jeremy Duda at AZ Central:

Beset by delays, ‘audit’ team plans to submit full draft report to Senate next week

The team that conducted the controversial review of the 2020 general election in Maricopa County plans to submit its full draft report to the Senate next week, after several weeks of delays.

Randy Pullen, a spokesman for the self-styled election audit, said the team expects to submit the draft report to the Senate on Wednesday or Thursday. 

The report has been plagued by a series of delays. Previously, the team planned to submit it by Aug. 20, but that plan was derailed after audit team leader Doug Logan and two other members of a five-person team tested positive for COVID-19. Senate President Karen Fann announced at the time that a partial report would come several days later, with the remainder still to come, but the partial report was never submitted. 

When the “audit” began in late April, Logan said he expected it to be completed by mid-May.

A Senate team will review the report and recommend changes before the final report is issued. Pullen said the Senate team will meet on Monday to discuss the timeline.

[...]

As for the Liz Harris-led non-random canvass report ...

FACT FOCUS: Arizona canvass report draws nonsensical conclusions

MARICOPA COUNTY, Ariz. — A report released this week in Arizona's largest county falsely claims to have uncovered some 173,000 “lost” votes and 96,000 “ghost votes” in a private door-to-door canvassing effort, supposedly rendering the 2020 election in Maricopa County “uncertifiable.”

But its conclusions aren't supported by any evidence, according to county election officials and outside election experts, who called the report's methods “quasi-science" and its findings inaccurate.

[...]

Here’s a closer look at the facts.

CLAIM: An estimated 173,104 “missing or lost” votes and an estimated 96,389 “ghost” votes cast by people who didn’t appear to live at their voter registration addresses indicate that the 2020 election in Maricopa County included irregularities and is “uncertifiable.”

THE FACTS: The report doesn't provide evidence for these far-fetched claims, and the county's election results have been certified for months.

The “Grassroots Canvass Report” that gained traction on social media on Wednesday weaves a narrative of hundreds of thousands of voting errors in Maricopa County, but it bases those allegations on interactions with a fraction of that number of votes, analyzing data on just 4,570 voters in a handful of voting precincts.

[...]

The county recorder for Maricopa, Stephen Richer:

Here are some other things on recent AZ Senate audit news with a slightly different spin.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

The team behind the 2020 presidential election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, plans to submit its full draft report to the state Senate next week, according to a spokesperson for the project.

The AZ private canvass certainly got Rasmussen to wondering:

Wendy:

It actually is a slow news day for the Arizona audit.

Some really good stuff will be coming soon, though.

Michael

From ABC News: . . . The simple part: Californians are angry. A year of whipsaw pandemic lockdowns, crushing job losses from business closures, shuttered schools and the disruption of daily life has soured just about everybody. Many of life’s routines were cut off at some point if not altogether, whether trips to the beach or lunches at a favorite burger joint. The complicated part: In a state with nearly 40 million people, there are many grievances, from California’s wallet-sapping taxes to a raging homelessness crisis that continues unabated despite billions in spending. Newsom, given his role as governor, has become the target of that resentment. He's also being hit by the fallout from a multibillion-dollar fraud scandal at the state unemployment agency while weathering a public shaming for dining out with friends and lobbyists at an exclusive San Francisco Bay Area restaurant last fall, while telling residents to stay home for safety.

Emerson polling 9/10 to 9/11: Do not remove by 20 percent.

From that small bit of info, I don’t think he will be removed, though some are talking about the “remove his sorry ass vote” coming out in bigger numbers tomorrow. The vote ends Tuesday September 14, 2021. 

What's weird is reading that litany of grievances and given the fact there is a perceptual target and an active mechanism to vent the public's ire that the obvious answer isn't that his ass got voted out.

That poll info sure has some sway eh?

President Trump weighs in.

image.png

Does anybody really believe the California Recall Election isn’t rigged? Millions and millions of Mail-In Ballots will make this just another giant Election Scam, no different, but less blatant, than the 2020 Presidential Election Scam!

The stupidest comment I have seen on President Trump's statement is by Mike Cernovich, of all people.

Voter suppression?

Dayaamm!

In other words (meaning I'm clarifying the unintended subtext Cernovich is promoting when he tries to expose an unintended subtext), if you don't participate in an unwinnable corrupt system, the result of the unwinnable corrupt election will be your fault.

Cernovich, who I admire, has a big defect that appears at times. He sometimes pops up like the adjustment mechanism in a cybernetic system for keeping the establishment in place.

The pro-oligarchy airplane gets blown off course, but Cernovich, the correction part of the autopilot feature, kicks in and puts the plane back on its pro-oligarchy course.

He blanks out everything, including context and social change consequences, except a specific short-term goal. Then calls everyone who disagrees with him an idiot.

Apropos, I disagree with him that Californians--disgusted with Newsom and aware of the crooked voting system--will stay home because they will be demoralized. I think they are so pissed at Newsom, they will turn out and practically dare the crooked voting system to keep Newsom in place.

By Trump telling them the system is rigged, they will get more pissed, not more lethargic. At a different time, this might be different. But in today's context, Californians are too fed up to be calm.

Trump reads people correctly. Cernovich doesn't. That's why Trump gets massive crowds and Cernovich, when he goes into cybernetic system mode, has to call people on the right side of the issue idiots and tell them to fuck off to get attention.

Michael

On 9/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Voter fraud in the California Newsom recall is happening right before our eyes.

And people on Twitter are trashing the shit out of Fox News for calling the results so soon after the polls closed, just like it did in Arizona for Biden in the 2020 election.

In this manner, Fox News lets you know it is crooked and doesn't care.

So let's start. Right before Fox News called the recall for Newsom:

Then people noticed the time and it went downhill from there. Cernovich even stopped tut-tut-tutting about MAGA people and Trump suppressing the vote.

(This one is wicked. :) )

Is there any doubt there is no longer any trust in the election system? Or in Fox News to report honestly on elections?

Michael