Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let President Trump say it.

image.png

:)

Michael

When my beautiful President, President JG Trump gets reinstated, will he be referred to as 45th, 45th and 46th, 45th and 47th?

I think that thats the only question that remains.

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

No massive fraud was found. No fraud was found. Trump lost. Biden won.

Peter,

You need to look at a little more than fake news media.

Here's just an easy one.

42EAD913-F9D5-40B0-8E6D-8E08EBBE57C0.gif
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

THEY CAUGHT THEM! AZ AUDIT TEAM CAUGHT MARICOPA COUNTY DELETING FILES AND THE CROWD CHEERED. Ben Cotton shared the IT results from the audit of the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa...

I suggest you wait to see if there are criminal referrals before singing victory for the enemy.

Michael

People can get more information here:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-14.22.33.png?f
UNCOVERDC.COM

The Maricopa County Forensic Audit report shows over 52k votes in question for an election with a margin of 10,000 votes.

What's not clear in all the yelling is that the audit is not over. Just the hand-count of the ballots is.

The Senate still has to examine the routers and so on.

Also, Dr. Shiva did a cursory examination of the mail-in ballot envelopes to see if they had signatures based on 1 verification point. A bunch of them did not comply, and, as he stated, he used overly generous standards to pass scribbles and so forth. So he recommended a full signature verification of mail-in ballots using the standard for Arizona of 27 verification points. I believe the Senate is considering this.

At any rate, the Senate still has to vote on a few audit things.

In the current particular phase, Cyber Ninjas (and the others) uncovered over 57,000 ballots that are not only in question, many of the issues with them of breaking statues and chain of custody are being referred by Senator Fann to AG Mark Brnovich for investigation.

Ironically, what unfolds after this re Cyber Ninjas and the other audit companies used (meaning when they are hired for other audit work) will be super-credible as the hand-count added 99 votes to Biden and subtracted 261 from Trump. I don't think anyone on the Biden side can accuse them of fraud or fudging.

Here is an excerpt from the article above. My bold:

The independent audit team presented their findings with Senate President Karen Fann presiding. The Senate Republicans chose an audit team led by Cyber Ninjas CEO, Doug Logan and Ben Cotton of CyFIR.

Data analyst and inventor, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai also presented his analysis of several facets of the audit, including findings on duplicate ballots and ballot envelope images.

Senate liaisons Randy Pullen and Ken Bennett both presented. Bennett reviewed pertinent election laws and statutes toward the end of the presentation that could force compliance by the county to adjust the number of votes.

Senator Peterson, also present for the hearing, spoke at the end. He mentioned the constant obstruction to the audit, ostensibly spending, he said, “hundreds of thousands of dollars” to fight the process of an independent audit that was by and large supported by the citizens of Arizona. Peterson identified many critical issues that need to be addressed, some of which are criminal offenses:

• The obstruction of the audit.
  • The numbers do not reconcile.
  • “It appears they broke the law with the duplicate ballots.”
  • We need to hold people accountable for the mistakes.
  • There are significant chain of custody issues.
  • Failure to preserve data files.
  • Cyber security weaknesses.
  • Signatures missing on the envelopes.

Here is Fann's letter to Brnovich.

image.png

image.png

There are many, many calls to decertify the 2020 election based on the fraud already uncovered, not to mention the election results deleted, and the holes still outstanding due to hostility, belligerence and noncompliance by the County.

Here's a typical call.

Or this:

Or candidate for governor and probably the next governor of Arizona, Kari Lake:

I doubt decertification from this audit report alone will happen.

But, the full audit results are still not in. And considering that Maricopa County is only one county, I think it plausible there will be audits of the other 3,005 counties in Arizona.

So for me, it is too soon to declare victory or defeat despite all the yelling and chest-thumping. One thing is clear, though. A whole lot of electoral monkey-business was officially uncovered and this fact alone will become a pretext for all the audits and decertification measures that are coming thereafter in both Arizona and all across America.

Wait and see is the best policy for now to find out what the reality is as opposed to different agendas.

Michael

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wait and see is the best policy for now to find out what the reality is as opposed to different agendas.

No. It is not. It’s time to focus on 2024. Stop drawing attention away from the next election. Biden is receiving a lot of disagreement from his own fan base. He is close to failing as a President even according to rags like The Washington Post.  As of this moment on the Republican side Trump is the best candidate and I whole heartedly would vote him. I would donate money.  Who would make his best VP? Cruz? Rubio? Someone younger and charismatic, could fill in as Prez if something should happened to DT?    

We have to wait and see what AG Mark Brnovich will do to investigate the anomalies from the report sent to him by Senator Fann, but I believe the big smoking gun below will tip him toward a criminal investigation of both that and the smaller smoking guns presented.

electio-nreuslts.jpg
RSBNETWORK.COM

Arizona Senate Audit revealed on Friday that a Maricopa County official, who remains unnamed, purged the general election results from the Election Management System (EMS). This person reportedly deleted...

Also, I didn't mention it, but I believe it likely that a canvas of the voters will be ordered.

Gotta wait and see, though.

Michael

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

No. It is not. It’s time to focus on 2024. Stop drawing attention away...

Peter,

Yes, waiting to see the facts--especially the relevant ones that have not yet been made public--is the best policy.

If the 2020 election is not fixed with a system of voting integrity, it's almost certain that 2024 will be stolen.

Besides, I'm going to post what I'm going to post.

Why do you want me to post to your liking, even if it means I betray my own mind?

I would never tell you to do that.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't even know who this guy is, but he said it better than I did:

This phrase needs to be emphasized: The point of the audit was to find out how many of those votes are fraudulent.

And so far, there are over 57,000 candidates. And they are now going into the Senate record and referred to the Attorney General for investigation.

More coming, too, with the rest of the audit and maybe canvassing. Then, hopefully, criminal investigations of the fraudsters.

This is what a nation of laws with checks and balances looks like.

Michael

EDIT: Here is somebody much more famous in the conservative world essentially saying the same thing. And this was retweeted by Matt Gaetz.

The point is: As of now, the fraud is officially on record. Only now will the process within the law as given in the Constitution start for real. State Congresses  govern election matters, not other governmental bodies. That's what the Constitution says.

So now that the legal foundation is finally set in place in stone, I don't expect this to be a lengthy process. But it will probably take a few months.

And while it does, there are 49 other states, many of which are taking their own first steps to their own forensic audits. They don't want tens of thousands or more of fraudulent votes in their elections. So audit they will to fix this. 

The byproduct will be proof that Trump won. But that is not the purpose of the forensic audits. The purpose is to discover how many fraudulent votes are in their election records.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

No. It is not. It’s time to focus on 2024. Stop drawing attention away from the next election. Biden is receiving a lot of disagreement from his own fan base. He is close to failing as a President even according to rags like The Washington Post.  As of this moment on the Republican side Trump is the best candidate and I whole heartedly would vote him. I would donate money.  Who would make his best VP? Cruz? Rubio? Someone younger and charismatic, could fill in as Prez if something should happened to DT?    

Peter!!!!

Are you telling me that my prediction of a Marco Rubio presidency is still in play and that it may be MSK himself who may have to eat crow, and not me? 

On a more serious note though, Saul Alinsky himself ( Rules for Radcals) and his 13 rules state to always keep the pressure on, and also every action has a reaction then a reaction to the reaction etc.

The strategy here is real simple, press forward across the board grass roots up and top down and everywhere inbetween on every issue.

We do not want to simply win 2022 and 2024, we want to fix the whole rigged system.

We already landed at Normandy and although we had so many casualties, we are now in a great position, we dont lay down here and hope and focus on something that may never come UNLESS we finish the job here!!!!!!

Also why wait for 2024, we fight to reinstate here and now!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Marc said:

something that may never come UNLESS we finish the job here!!!!!!

It was interesting that the Trump approved recount effort garnered a few more votes for Biden (also known as Sloppy Joe. joke. See if you add one letter to "Joe" you get Joke.) But that also means the original vote was off a hundredth of a percent. With no hanging chads mentioned.  

1 hour ago, Peter said:

It was interesting that the Trump approved recount effort garnered a few more votes for Biden (also known as Sloppy Joe. joke. See if you add one letter to "Joe" you get Joke.) But that also means the original vote was off a hundredth of a percent. With no hanging chads mentioned.  

Love the Joe/Joke thing but the count is not the issue, the issue are all the votes that were not votes and if you deduct those, which is now basically a done deal, then it's only the issue of going through whatever process they must go through to then decertify the state.

You can subtract those electoral college votes now and then a few more States and then the fun begins!!!!

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Hanging chads, love it!!!!!

So if you go on Breitbart now you will see a pretty good story explaining what you wrote about.

No idea how to link, 

53 minutes ago, Marc said:

So if you go on Breitbart now you will see a pretty good story explaining what you wrote about.

No idea how to link, 

Marc,

Here you go.

GettyImages-1232636850-e1632592024465.jp
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The report of the Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit of the 2020 election identified a number of election irregularities.

And from that article:

Establishment media outlets have celebrated the fact that the Maricopa County Forensic Audit hand count showed that Biden’s margin over Trump was 360 votes greater than the Maricopa County Official Canvass results. (Biden gained 99 votes, while Trump lost 261 votes in the audit hand count).

They have claimed these results confirm Biden “won” Arizona.

As Breitbart News reported, a draft of the executive summary, dated September 23, was leaked early Friday morning, and establishment media outlets focused on the statement in that leaked draft that, “there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County.”              .

The official executive summary, Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit, Volume I: Executive Summary & Recommendations, as released by the Arizona State Senate on Friday afternoon and dated September 24, can be seen here.

The results of the audit, however, actually raise more doubts about the legitimacy of more than 49,000 votes included in the final counts of both the forensic audit and the Maricopa County Official Canvass results, a number that is more than four times greater than Biden’s 10,457 vote certified margin of victory.

Of these more than 2 million votes counted, the report stated the results of the audit found that there were questions about 49,718 of these votes that had a critical, high, or medium “potential impact the finding may have had on the election.”

Press-wise, this story has a little more weight than normal because Breitbart has been mostly absent from commenting on the Arizona audit. It seems like they were waiting to look at the evidence before they put out anything of substance.

Now they've seen tens of thousands of fraudulent votes in one county alone and they are coming out squarely in the camp of "this needs to be fixed."

President Trump is doing a rally now in Georgia where he is going to talk about the AZ audit results presented to the public.

Michael

11 hours ago, Marc said:

We do not want to simply win 2022 and 2024, we want to fix the whole rigged system.

We already landed at Normandy and although we had so many casualties, we are now in a great position, we don't lay down here and hope and focus on something that may never come UNLESS we finish the job here!!!!!!

Also why wait for 2024, we fight to reinstate here and now!!!!!!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the idea of putting things back to how they were is as scary as pushing a boulder back up a hill another 10 or 20 feet. The constitution of the citizenry has changed drastically, and at least as much as the change in the structure of government.

People do not have the political energy or courage that they once did. While people are galvanized now, that will only be temporary. If the boulder can be pushed back up the hill, there needs to be some restructuring in a way that does not require that energy from the average person, and gives both power and accountability to some intelligent and courageous individuals to do the work that the normal citizen does not have the time or expertise to do.

The main difference between that and what we have now is accountability. Trusting the science, for example, has been about pushing accountability to the scientists, who don't actually need to accept it... since they can always say, "Hey, it's Science! We're always learning new things..." which is what they have said a couple times already.

Here is some simple math for people who still don't understand the kaboom that happened with the Arizona audit. And I'm going to keep this simple--to one metric only: duplicate votes.

Can we all agree that if a person voted twice, one of his/her votes should be not counted?

That seems pretty simple, right? One person, one vote. Not one person, two votes.

Well, there were 17,000 duplicate votes proven in the audit.

When Cyber Ninjas did the hand count, they had to include those duplicate votes in the totals.

Cyber Ninjas was not empowered to delete votes from the final tally. All it could do was mention what votes were fraudulent or potentially fraudulent.

Now think about this. In the official numbers, Trump lost to Biden by about 10,000 votes for the entire state, not just for Maricopa County.

Yet all those duplicate votes are in that tally. Does anybody really believe those duplicate votes were evenly divided?

Now think about all the other fraudulent votes.

And to put a cherry on top, Cyber Ninjas did not even look into how many non-citizen aliens and illegal aliens voted. That would have been easy for non-citizen aliens, too (as per Rudy Giuliani). Simply compare the driver's license rolls against the voter rolls.

Anyway, the important point is that these frauds are now engraved in stone in law. And if there's one thing lawyers love, it's a legal premise that favors their case and cannot be challenged.

I believe it's now a matter of time on the lawyer angle alone for the whole election fraud to come tumbling down in the courts. The termites now have ingress into the wooden beams. And there are a lot of 'em.

Michael

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, there were 17,000 duplicate votes proven in the audit.

When Cyber Ninjas did the hand count, they had to include those duplicate votes in the totals.

Cyber Ninjas was not empowered to delete votes from the final tally. All it could do was mention what votes were fraudulent or potentially fraudulent.

Thank you. I did not know that, and it's a safe guess that many people (on both sides) didn't, either.  This explains the divisive conclusions I've been seeing online, and the arguments and debates over what the results meant, and why the expectation was that there would be a different vote tally. (I've seen it said that the actual numbers were never meant to change from this alone, and now I know why.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Thank you. I did not know that, and it's a safe guess that many people (on both sides) didn't, either.  This explains the divisive conclusions I've been seeing online, and the arguments and debates over what the results meant, and why the expectation was that there would be a different vote tally. (I've seen it said that the actual numbers were never meant to change from this alone, and now I know why.)

TG,

I only found that out because I've been looking everywhere for it. Seriously. I've put in at least about 3 hours surfing for that info alone between yesterday and today. Probably more.

Ironically, I didn't need to do all that work. I finally got that information from a source I always look at: Steve Bannon's War Room. And the person who explained it is someone who often muddles explanations in public: Rudy Giuliani. (He is both the greatest explainer in the world and the worst. But never average. Rudy has no middle. :) )

It's in this video.

FKftc.qR4e-small-Episode-1290-The-Arizon
RUMBLE.COM

We deep dive into the results of the Arizona recount. Our guests are: Dr. Peter Navarro, Rudy Giuliani, Matt DePerno, Mark Finchem, Darren Beattie Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join

I didn't see the Trump rally live and I hadn't seen the video of it, yet. (As of this post, I still haven't, but that is going to be remedied shortly. :) )

Since, from Internet skims, I knew Trump talked about the Arizona audit, I wanted to first see what Bannon & Co. thought about yesterday. After all, I had spent all that time searching for clarity about the audit.

But bingo. The info I was looking for was right there in Rudy's mouth. Start at about 29:00 and it will come shortly thereafter. Rudy even said all the geniuses out there don't know how to explain this.

He's right and that's something.

But I don't think it's because they don't know how. They know, all right. And this shows that the purpose of the fake news media is not only to lie to you. It's to make you think the information you are looking for is too complicated to explain clearly. They do it on purpose.

Those journo-toadies really are moral scum. And I hardly ever use that word.

Michael

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why do you want me to post to your liking, even if it means I betray my own mind?

I would never tell you to do that.

From The Cook Political Report.

Electoral College vote: Biden 306.

Trump 232.

Popular vote: Biden 81,282,916 votes or 51.3 percent.

Trump 74,223,369 votes or 46.9%.

In the meantime, Biden has been President, and makes Presidential decisions. Trump does not, and that's official.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

From The Cook Political Report.

Electoral College vote: Biden 306.

Trump 232.

Popular vote: Biden 81,282,916 votes or 51.3 percent.

Trump 74,223,369 votes or 46.9%.

Peter,

And you want me to accept that this happened without fraud?

Why?

And then you want me to to accept that fraud is a correct way to elect a president? That once the oath of office is made, the fraud goes away? After all, earlier in this thread you told me to stop posting about remedying the fraud.

Why?

1 hour ago, Peter said:

In the meantime, Biden has been President, and makes Presidential decisions. Trump does not, and that's official.

Wait until you see how many people end up in prison over that, too.

btw - I like your word "meantime."

Michael

• Upvote 1