Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Now that I no longer have to worry about being penalized by The Goog (I took its ads off OL recently and wondered why I took so long :) ), a thread like this good and proper.

President Trump won that election in a landslide and a whole lot of Trump-friendly men and women in Congress and State government won, too. But they were all denied their office by one of the largest organized nationwide criminal election frauds in US history.

We need a repository for easy access to the facts since the fake news mainstream media and big tech are waging a massive censorship and propaganda campaign against the people of the US in favor of the corrupt oligarchy, extending out to the globalism movement and certain hostile nations like Communist China.

This opening post is featuring links and/or information that give actual evidence of election fraud in 2020. At the time I'm setting this up, there are not that many links. I will add to them as time goes on.

The next post is used in the same manner and is reserved for context, that is, the extent of The Swamp and President Trump's Achievements in Office.

The third post gives some interesting people and places and information that are part of The Patriot Context of the 2020 Election Fraud.

In other words, the first three posts are for research and the following posts are for discussion. Enjoy...

Michael

2020 Election Fraud Evidence

The Navarro Report

Volume 1 - The Immaculate Deception: Six Key Dimensious of Election Irregularities - PDF and Scribd

Volume 2 - The Art of the Steal - PDF and Scribd

Volume 3 - Yes, President Trump Won: The Case, Evidence, & Statistical Receipts - PDF and Scribd

=======================

Mike Lindell - Documentary - Absolute Proof

This was released today (February 5, 2021). It was cut down from 3 to 2 hours to make it more popular. 

The evidence is not as technical as in other places (except the data packets at the end), but it is a great introduction for people who do not know anything about the 2020 election fraud except for the propaganda they get in the fake news media and big tech. Hopefully, the courts, which so far have refused to look at the evidence, will do so partly because of the exposure this documentary will bring.

As of this posting (Feb. 5), Mike is paying OAN to run it on a loop, which is an excellent way to cut through the massive censorship. If you ever see it on OAN, there will be a lawerly disclaimer at the start, but that is to protect OAN due to Dominion Voting Machines threatening platforms (and others) with billions of dollars in lawsuits.

But it is spreading another way. Everyone is encouraged to share this documentary wherever they can. YouTube has already banned it and Big Tech is in banning overdrive. The version below is on BitChute, where it will not be taken down. (If the account owner decides to take it down, there will be many other copies on BitChute accounts to replace it with. For example: here. Or here on Brighteon.)

Absolute Proof

image.png

The following video came out at the end of April. The copy below is on Bitchute, but it is already up at Mike's new social media platform Frank (frankspeech.com), although not in a way that is easy to embed. On Frank, this video runs 24/7 and has been seen there by millions and millions of people.

Absolute Evidence

image.png

Absolutely 9-0

On 6/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

MIKE LINDELL PRESENTS ABSOLUTELY 9-0

image.png

Description

According to the cybersecurity expert in the video, this is not a recording of something after the fact. This is a digital recording of the crime happening as the crime was happening.

I'm not going to give details right here, but the details exist. Here is the overall picture.

China was heavily involved with flipping votes from Trump to Biden through the voting machines on the night of the election.

It starts with Mike Lindell receiving a huge recording of Internet data flows on election night. He didn't know what to do with them, so he hired top people who work in the USA government's cybersecurity staff to look at them. They were real. Mike then tasked them to take 20 (from the swing states) and comb through them with a fine-tooth comb, then examine the hair follicles one by one. They did and there are no errors.

A cyber attack happened, mostly from China, but also involving other countries. And enough votes were flipped in the 20 records alone that the cyberexperts examined to show that Trump won the election.

From what I understood, there is no way to falsify this recording as it was taken in real time and has to match up with super-complicated redundancies, encryptions, and so on. It is validated by the system that the USA government uses to track cyberattacks and wage cyberwar with.

There is a transcription of this video on this thread at this post.

=======================

Sidney Powell Evidence of 2020 Election Fraud

A 270 Page Sidney Powell Team Binder of Election Fraud Evidence

On December 23, 2020, Sidney Powell had her team compile a binder of the most salient evidence of election fraud she collected. She put this binder in PDF format and hosted it on Zenger for public consumption. The PDF is a bit hard to read--although not so bad once you get used to it--because of the huge Zenger watermark on every page. Sidney probably let it be there to make falsification more difficult.

This binder document presents some of the investigative and evidence-gathering work she and trusted others performed in the place of the FBI, CIA and other federal law enforcement agencies since they--for (wink, wink) reasons of their own--refused to investigate. Here are several links.

At Zenger:
Zenger News publishes the Powell binder in its entirety.
The Team Binder PDF

At Centipede Nation:
Sidney Powell Releases A 270 Page Document Of Election Fraud Evidence To The Public

At Scribd:
Sidney Powell Team Binder

Court Cases

Evidence from court cases at Sidney Powell's site, Defending the Republic. Go to the menu item, "The Battleground.

Note: There is a notice on the site saying, "We are not done. New website coming soon!!" This means the links will probably change. I will provide the new links as soon as they are availiable and I am aware of them.

To see the evidence filed in court in each state where Sidney filed election fraud cases, go to the respective link for each state. For all except two of the states, you will be able to choose exhibits among the filings for PDF copies you can download.

Note, also, that the courts refused to look at the evidence.

Arizona
There is an option called "Combined Exhibits" for a PDF file.

Georgia
Under the heading, Georgia District Court, there is a long list of PDF Affidavits and other items of evidence mixed in with normal case filings.

Michigan
Under the "Court Filings" menu item, the PDF documents are given by number only. So you have to open each one to see what it is. Items of evidence are mixed with normal case filings. There is also a Forensics Report menu item.

Nevada
There are no court filings listed, although there are links to the Nevada Senate and House.

Pennsylvania
There are no court filings listed. Instead, there is a list (without links) of well over 100 names giving District, Political Party, two Phone Numbers, and in some cases Email.

Wisconsin
There is a long list of PDF documents. Items of evidence are mixed with normal case filings. Some documents have a name and other are referenced by number only.

=======================

Links to Sites that Document Election Fraud Evidence from The Professor's Record

The 2020 Election Evidence Project

This site presents one hell of a list of election violations during the 2020 election. When you first arrive at the site, unfortunately there is a big donate pitch in your face and this turns a lot of people off. It's easy to think the list is a ruse for getting money. But It's not. This is a great list, state by state. There is way too much evidence of election fraud on this site to consume in one day. Just to get an idea of the site, here is part of the description from the site itself:

The 2020 Election Evidence Project was started in response to the media refusing to report on factual pieces of evidence regarding the 2020 election. Our goal isn't to convince you of some grandiose conspiracy theory, but instead, to present you with information the traditional media isn't reporting and allow you to form your own opinions. Because the media generally isn't reporting on what we'll be presenting, inevitably a lot of our sources will come from independent and right leaning news sources, tech experts, politicians, lawyers, whistleblower, witnesses, and judges themselves.

- - - - - 

Letters to Senators with Exhibits

This is a long PDF, 574 pages as of this posting, that is hosted on Dropbox.

- - - - - 

Here is the Evidence

What a wonderful site with an extraordinary and long list of evidence of election fraud. The list is divided into the following categories: 1 - Voting Legislation. 2 - Illegal Votes. 3 - Polling Place Irregularities. 4 - Discarded or Destroyed Ballots. 5 - Voting Machine Irregularities. 6 - General. 7 - Unverified New Submissions. There are 1,694 items as of this posting. From the site:

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

- - - - - 

2020 US Presidential Election Related Lawsuits

This site presents a list of 83 court cases with links to them. Also given are whether they were decided on merit, whether they are closed, active or consolidated, and a lot of other information. 

=======================

• Upvote 1

The Swamp and President Trump's Achievements in Office

The Swamp

One of the best link sources on The Swamp I have found is a lady who uses the handle Kagbabe (recommended by Lin Wood). Here is how to find here (as of this posting). Gab: @kagbabe | Minds: @kagbabe | CloutHub: @kagabe | Telegram: t.me/kagbabe

I first mentioned her here on OL. She had posted a Linktree page with a long list of swam-related items. They later took down her Linktree page, but I copied the titles without the links back then. Consider it a Table of Contents. 

image.png
@kagbabe

1-15-21 DECLAS FISA Abuse Investigation 11 Transcripts

1-15-20 State Department - Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology

1-15-20 Long List of Trump Administration Accomplishments

1-12-20 DECLAS NSC Indo-Pacific Strategy on China

1-12-21 DECLAS Black Vault releases CIA documents on UFOs

12-29-20 REPORT: Senate Investigation Finds Obama Admin Knowingly Funded al-Qaeda Affiliate

12-23-20 FBI DECLAS E-Mails Hunter Biden Burisma

12-23-20 Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker

12-17-20 DECLAS Peter Strzok Texts - Spying on Trump BEFORE CrossfireHurricane

12-17-20 Navarro Election Report All Three Volumes

12-16-20 Amistad Project on Election Oligarch Zuckerberg

12-14-20 Forensic Analysis Dominion, Antrim County, Michigan

12-8-20 Senate Homeland Security & Finance Committees report on Hunter Biden

12-6-20 DECLAS Emails About Fusion GPS Thumb Drive

12-4-20 VOTER FRAUD Infographic Epoch Times

12-3-20 FBI Texts - Jennifer Boone

12-3-20 DECLAS Russia Hoax Docs Part 1

12-3-20 Russia Hoax Docs Part 2

12-3-20 Russia Hoax Docs Part 3

11-26-20 The 4 Year Long Campaign Against DJT Infographic

Hunter Biden Files

11-18-20 Supplement to Report on Potential Conflicts of Interest Stemming from Biden Family Foreign Business Arrangements

10-12-20 DECLAS 94 pg FBI effort to try and corroborate Steele Dossier

Jim Comey Ignored State Department Whistleblower On Hillary's Crimes With Classified Material

10-9-20 DECLAS State Dept Emails Top Officials - Christopher Steele

10-7-20 DECLAS Eric Ciaramella Email

10-6-20 DECLAS former CIA Director John Brennan Handwritten Notes

10-6-20 DECLAS Formal CIA Referral To FBI To Investigate Clinton Campaign

10-1-20 Mueller Part 11 302s Declassified

9-29-20 DECLASSIFIED Letter to Graham from DNI Ratcliffe - Russia Narrative 2016

9-24-20 DECLASSIFIED - AG BARR letter to Graham w/ FBI Docs on Steele Subsource FISA 2009

9-24-20 DECLASSIFIED - Texts - Notes - Flynn Motion to Dismiss

9-23-30 Senate Finance Burisma Biden Probe

9-22-20 Kyle Rithouse - Truth in 11 Minutes- FightBack.Law

9-22-20 Executive Order: COMBATING RACE AND SEX STEREOTYPING

9-16-20 Declas All 4 FISA App were lies Carter Page -

9-14-20 Chinese Virologist Who Fled China Publishes Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab

9-10-20 DECLAS Communications b/w Strzok Page - They wiped 31 phones of evidence

9-1-20 Delcas 302s from Mueller Probe

9-1-20 Declas Judicial Watch State Dept Docs Spying Ukraine

8-23-20 Declas FBI Briefing to Hillary Clinton

8-14-20 FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith Indictment

8-9-20 2018 FBI Briefing Document - They Lied

8-5-20 Seth Rich Case - Requesting Deposition of Julian Assange

7-30-20 Ghislaine Maxwell Unsealed 47 Attachments

7-23-20 DECLAS Joseph Pientka Briefing Document

7-17-20 Annotated Strzok NYT Strzok DECLAS

7-17-20 Steele Sub Source DECLAS - Sen Judiciary

7-17-20 Strzok FBI emails - Judicial Watch FOIA

7-10-20 Flynn Unsealed Exculpatory Evidence: Boente Notes +++

7-8-20 9/11 Truth In Depth Report on News Coverage of 9/11

7-2-20 DOJ Press Release: Ghislaine Maxwell Charges

7-2-20 Ghislaine Maxwell Indictment (and arrested 7-2-20)

6-29-20 SCOTUS Soros Open Society Decision

6-25-20 Human Trafficking State Dept Report

6-24-20 DC Circuit orders Judge Sullivan to grant the DOJ Motion to Dismiss

6-24-20 Declassified Peter Strzok Notes

6-3-20 DOJ Available Documents

5-29-20 Declassified General Flynn / Kislyak Transcripts

5-27-20 Declassified FBI Document that Launched Crossfire Hurricane

5-13-20 Declassified List of Unmaskings

5-19-20 Declassified Susan Rice E-Mail Targeting Michael Flynn

5-7-20 Declassified 53 HPSCI Transcripts (Russia Investigation Testimonies)

4-30-20 Flynn: Exculpatory Evidence Unsealed - Filing

4-29-20 Flynn: Exculpatory Evidence Unsealed - Priestap Notes

Pizzagate Links / Archives

Resignation List

How the Chinese Regime Colluded with WHO During the Pandemic: Infographic

Eric Trump Posted Q WWG1WGA Meme Archived Link

Massive Dump Of Video Clips Documenting Looters And Violent Riots During George Floyd Protests

BOMBSHELL: Planned Parenthood officials admit under oath to selling aborted body parts

FISA Abuse Timeline: Epoch

George Magazine Bill Gates Interview (Feb 1997)

FLYNN: SECOND SUPPLEMENT TO MOTION TO DISMISS

DHS Biodefense Lab Study

FISA docs new 4-16-20

5G Tracking Map

POTUS Oval Address China Coronavirus

Mockingbird Media

Just The News John Solomon

Soros Ran American Organizations

CoronaVirus Zero Hedge

Clinton Foundation Pay2Play

China war on America Infographic

Space Race Infographic

Unlawful Spying FISA Infographic

Uranium One Scandal Infographic

Insurance Policy Infographic

Beyond the Memo Infographic

Awan Scandal Infographic

JFK

CIA MSM

FBI VAULT HRC

FBI Declassified 9/11

MIT Media Lab

Satanic Cult Awareness & Calendar pg 22 PDF

Link to Download Google Leaked Docs

Completed Weather Experiments

Comey OIG Report (Document)

Epstein Black Book - UNREDACTED

Epstein Flight Logs

Weather Modification Patents

Fortunately this list has been copied and kept online. Also, since some of the links are being taken down, I will be making my own list and running down the links I believe will stay up. That's for later. For now, here is where you can see her list, and believe me, it's a doozy. As Ellen Stuttle said here: "Just reading through that list gives me a feeling of the oceanic dimensions of "The Swamp.""

Archive of Kagbabe's original Linktree list

A Patriot friend of Kagbabe made a site with the same links in a different order

I made PDF copies of these pages and uploaded them here on OL. That way they will never go away.

KAGBABE_Links-archive_today.pdf

KAGBABE_Links-anino_page.pdf

If those last two links don't work, try this. I zipped the PDFs into a single file and put them here.

To be added: my own list based on Kagbabe's.

President Trump's Achievements in Office

The first link is best if you want a big picture view on juxtaposing President Trump's achievements against what The Swamp has been doing.

Trump Administration Accomplishments (as of January 2021) - White House archives

Donald J. Trump Presidential Library

Archived Presidential White House Websites (National Archives)

Trump White House Archives

The Patriot Context of the 2020 Election Fraud

These items are good in general, but sometimes include unverified information and speculations. But their influence, information, and uncovering of the rot in high places are important to understanding the world where such a massive crime like the 2020 Election Fraud could happen. 

MSK Patriot Sources of Information
A List of Alt and Mainstream Sources I Consult for Patriot Politics
This is a growing set of links I go to frequently with a few comments on each site or person. There are (and will be) many people and sites not mentioned since this is a personal list, not a directory. I used a program called Kuicklist. It's for Internet Marketing, but it works well here.

=======================

Evidence of Widespread Election Fraud
Compilation of videos showing evidence of widespread voter fraud.
This is an excellent source of videos and video clips showing the election fraud all over the country as it was happening. It is a special place on Alex Jones's Banned Video site.

=======================

Lindell TV
Mike Lindell's own videos site showing and discussing proof of the 2020 election fraud.
This particular link should be in the opening post, but Mike is going to be adding to it as he goes along. So probably videos that deal more with context will be posted along with the videos showing absolute proof of 2020 election fraud. As of this posting (April 6, 2021), there are several videos and links to articles up, but not that many (around 15 so far). This will likely grow massively before too long.

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I made PDF copies of these pages and uploaded them here on OL. That way they will never go away.

KAGBABE_Links-archive_today.pdfUnavailable

KAGBABE_Links-anino_page.pdfUnavailable

To be added: my own list based on Kagbabe's.

The links are currently saying "Unavailable," and clicking on them produces an error page which says:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Ellen

29 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The links are currently saying "Unavailable," and clicking on them produces an error page which says:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Ellen

Ellen,

There might be something in the backend settings and, after that mess with The Goog ads, I'm irritated with the backend (proprietary encryption and that stuff). So I want to deal with that later. :) 

I did a different solution (and put it into the post). Here is the relevant part.

If those last two links don't work, try this. I zipped the PDFs into a single file and put them here.

See if that works. It should.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The 2020 Election Evidence Project

This site presents one hell of a list of election violations during the 2020 election. When you first arrive at the site, unfortunately there is a big donate pitch in your face and this turns a lot of people off. It's easy to think the list is a ruse for getting money. But It's not. This is a great list, state by state. There is way too much evidence of election fraud on this site to consume in one day.

I just added that to the opening post.

Also, here is a law professor's comments on the upcoming Supreme Court activity regarding Lin Wood's lawsuit, which made its way up there. David Clements, who has been interviewed on Tucker and is in the media at times, gives an overview of the evidence for election fraud and the laws that were violated that were presented in Lin's case. Since Clements has seen the way the justice system has acted regarding this election, he thinks the possibility of the Supreme Court acting according to the highest standards of blind justice is a toss-up. It might and make history by overturning an election. Or it might bow to political pressure and, in my own words, simply be a rubber stamp for the Swamp as it ignores the Constitution and its very reason for existing.

Incidentally, the David K. Clements YouTube channel is a interesting place to learn about the different election frauds that occurred on a higher level than normal in the media. Also, his site: The Professor's Record has a section called "Evidence showing your election was stolen can be found here." There follow several links that I am including in the opening post. I got The 2020 Election Evidence Project from his site. I highly recommend it.

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, his site: The Professor's Record has a section called "Evidence showing your election was stolen can be found here." There follow several links that I am including in the opening post. 

I just included them and put them all, including The 2020 Election Evidence Project, under the heading: "Links to Sites that Document Election Fraud Evidence from The Professor's Record." 

I did not include the Navarro Report since is is already in the Opening Post.

Michael

• 1 month later...

I just posted this to the Third Archival Post above called "The Patriot Context of the 2020 Election Fraud."

On 2/5/2021 at 1:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Evidence of Widespread Election Fraud
Compilation of videos showing evidence of widespread voter fraud.
This is an excellent source of videos and video clips showing the election fraud all over the country as it was happening. It is a special place on Alex Jones's Banned Video site.

It's an interesting compilation. And not very large (there are 65 videos as of this posting).

Well worth the time to go through them.

Michael

On 3/28/2021 at 8:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I say, since Pulitzer is already on board, let's see what he comes up with. That shouldn't be so hard.

That is, unless one is very afraid of what he might come up with.

Great news. Jovan Pulitzer is officially on board in the Arizona audit (that is, his technology is).

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Senate Republicans Courageously Announce Team Who Will Perform Maricopa County Election Audit and It’s Good News for America!

The Senate hired four companies (all out of state) to do both a forensic audit and full hand recount: Wake Technology Services, CyFIR, Digital Discovery and Cyber Ninjas. They are projected to issue their report in 60 days or so. Cyber Ninjas will lead the team.

Here are images of the Press Report.

image.png

image.png

And, according to Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, they are going to use his technology.

image.png

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2021 at 1:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lindell TV
Mike Lindell's own videos site showing and discussing proof of the 2020 election fraud.
This particular link should be in the opening post, but Mike is going to be adding to it as he goes along. So probably videos that deal more with context will be posted along with the videos showing absolute proof of 2020 election fraud. As of this posting (April 6, 2021), there are several videos and links to articles up, but not that many (around 15 so far). This will likely grow massively before too long.

I just now added this link to the third post.

There is some really good stuff on that site.

Mike Lindell is definitely going to be among those who make a difference in cleaning up the 2020 election fraud.

Michael

This deserves a place in this thread. Since it is still developing, it will stay a thread post for now.

HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday.

Among the findings:

-- Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards
-- 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties.

66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database.

. . .

Here are the links to Matthew DePerno’s findings:

Proof of 2020 election fraud in Michigan.

Michael

This:

Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Audit Is Now Scheduled to Kick Off April 22nd

Don't forget, Marc Elias is there with a bunch of oligarchy legal bullies to try to intimidate anyone they can in trying to shut down the audit and deny as much assess to the ballots as they can get away with.

But the article contains one juicy part (my bold to highlight it).

Lyle Rapacki is reporting from Arizona that the Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County 2020 Election Audit is scheduled to kick off on April 22.

A video reporting Lyle’s news was created stating that the Maricopa County audit will kick off on April 22nd.  The audit will cover the 2.1 million ballots in the county which is about 60% of all the ballots in the state.  The audit will be performed in front of cameras.  All participants are being reviewed for background checks now.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

btw - Here is the video in the article:

Michael

On 4/12/2021 at 7:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Don't forget, Marc Elias is there with a bunch of oligarchy legal bullies to try to intimidate anyone they can in trying to shut down the audit and deny as much assess to the ballots as they can get away with.

This is the kind of shit that they are doing, too.

Both Google and Twitter deleted the friggin' sign-up forms. 

If people--as in taxpaying citizens--want to be observers to the audit, they have to sign up. That makes sense. Keeping things organized, transparent and suitable for legal review.

But Google and Twitter said that letting people sign up was against their terms of service.

Google and Twitter do not serve the public. They serve their own oligarchical structure.

And they cheat.

Their government protected monopoly power has to go. Starting with Section 230.

Get rid of Section 230 and a whole bunch of class-action lawsuits (and individual lawsuits for that matter) will take that power away from them.

Right now, the tech oligarchs are like the vaccine companies. They can abuse power, break any number of laws, bribe the crap out of anyone they wish (being flush from monopoly and cartel-related profits), and can't be sued for any related wrongdoing.

Granting blanket immunity to a company from lawsuits is a form of granting it a monopoly or the right to form a government-protected cartel.

Marc Elias certainly knows that. And he will abuse this legal privilege as much as he can to try to keep the public--and its representatives--from accessing their own ballots to audit them.

Expect more crap like in that video.

Thank God the people are fed up and neutralizing this stuff as it happens.

Michael

It's going down.

Maricopa County, Arizona, Hand Count Ballot Audit Begins Friday – Tabulation Machines Arrived Today, Ballots Tomorrow, Livestream Security Activated

Don't forget, this isn't one of those fraudulent recounts to game perception.

This is a real audit.

And people can watch it happen in real time.

EDIT: There's this, too.

Arizona Senate’s Audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election Results is Ready to Go – WATCH LIVE from Your iPhone or Home Computer

Michael

• Upvote 1

Don't forget, this isn't one of those fraudulent recounts to game perception.

This is a real audit.

And people can watch it happen in real time.

And has there been time by now to retroactively fix the evidence trail so that fraud doesn’t show up although it happened?

I don’t know technicalities - whether the evidence trail is retroactively fixable or whether it isn’t (or maybe only partly fixable but enough to hide the fraud).

What I know is that the examination was delayed a long time - and I have no doubt as to the reason (because there was fraud).

Ellen 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

And has there been time by now to retroactively fix the evidence trail so that fraud doesn’t show up although it happened?

I don’t know technicalities - whether the evidence trail is retroactively fixable or whether it isn’t (or maybe only partly fixable but enough to hide the fraud).

What I know is that the examination was delayed a long time - and I have no doubt as to the reason (because there was fraud).

Ellen 

"We 'fixed' the glitch." - OFFICE SPACE

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Details on how to watch ... we'll probably need a comfy chair.

[...]

The operation will be live-streamed by the pro-Trump, right-wing television network OANN, which helped raise some of the money used to finance the audit and recount. It will also be streamed on the https://azaudit.org/ website.

The county announced it would deliver the materials over two days because of the volume involved. The Senate will use the Veterans Memorial Coliseum, former home of Phoenix Suns NBA basketball team, to hold the election equipment and recount the 2.1 million 2020 ballots.

[...]

It is unclear how long it will take to recount all the ballots. It took 33 bipartisan teams a day and a half to do a hand count of about 8,500 ballots after the election, according to Megan Gilbertson, spokeswoman for the county elections department.

43 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen 

Ellen,

There has been time to do more fraud.

And the people who want to do that fraud are eager and chomping at the bit to do it

There also has been an unbelievable amount of 24/7 scrutiny on the ballots and the machines.

So my guess is that there will be some fraud done, but nothing close to what happened in 2020.

Regardless, we only have two options. Do something to reverse the election fraud. Or do nothing and simply roll over and let the issue die.

The truth is, if we don't so something, we will not do anything.

I, for one, am not a quitter. So I am cheering them on.

btw - If you want to see an indication that there is real danger to the bad guys with this audit, take a look at the last-ditch lawsuit filed by the Arizona Democrats to stop the audit.

BREAKING BIG: AZ Democrats File Last Minute Suit in Maricopa County – Attempt to Stop Senate Audit of 2020 Election Results Again

If this thing was totally cooked, they probably would not bother.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So I am cheering them on.

Likewise.  I'm by no means suggesting that the audit not be done - and obviously the fraudsters are scared, scared, scared.

Nevertheless, I do have the fear that enough clean-up was done, the audit won’t find enough fraud to flip the election result, in which case the Powers of Evil would have crowbait material.

Dear Lord, let the good guys win!

That Gateway Pundit link you posted provides a convenient rerun through the previous series of GP articles on Maricopa County.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Welp, THAT pause was fast; now, we go up and down on the roller-coaster...

TG,

Money talks and bullshit walks.

If this were anything but a stalling tactic, they would have coughed up the mil.

I'm only judging by this one act, but I think that judge just snookered the Dems out of making a lot more court filings.

Michael

49 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

'm only judging by this one act, but I think that judge just snookered the Dems out of making a lot more court filings.

I don’t know anything about the judge, but snookering is the appearance to me, too.

Ellen