MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Man, Andrew Torba of GAB really, REALLY is getting all salty over Trump snubbing his platform, insinuating that Trump's new platform aquisition is in bed with China:

"TRUMP’S SOCIAL MEDIA START-UP HAS WUHAN CONNECTION"

db0a92053574235c.jpg
GAB.COM

Andrew Torba ✝️ on Gab: 'TRUMP’S SOCIAL MEDIA START-UP HAS WUHAN CONNECTION...

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Man, Andrew Torba of GAB really, REALLY is getting all salty over Trump snubbing his platform, insinuating that Trump's new platform aquisition is in bed with China...

TG,

Actually, I don't fault Torba for bringing this fact to the public. If China is involved in Trump's new media company, this is a fact people should know.

However, I do fault Torba's research.

The guy in charge of Digital World Acquisition Corp., Patrick Orlando, looks to me to be a friggin' genius at doing successful things all over the world. At the very least, he's a really busy and successful beaver.

From what little I have seen just on skimming search results (see here and here and here for a small sample of things I looked at), here are a few facts about him:

Patrick Orlando was Director at JP Morgan (Emerging Markets Derivatives) and Deutsche Bank, and Managing Director at BancTrust & Co. and BT Capital Markets. 

He owns 18% of Digital World’s stock.

Here is his about page at Benessere Investment Group, the parent company of Digital World Acquisition Corp.: Patrick F. Orlando. Going by that bio, it looks like his personal focus has not been China, but instead, Latin America (sugar and energy).

My guess is that Orlando knows Trump going back to his Deutsche Bank days, but that's just speculation on my part. 

Torba has a horrible omission in his framing. He does not tell people what SPAC's are even though Digital World, Trump's new partner, is a SPAC. So let me take a swing at it.

I'm no expert, but in my understanding, a SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) is a kind of legal maneuver company to get around the over-regulated IPO structure.

A SPAC to exist has already had an IPO and is listed on the stock exchanges. It generally has investments (for example, Digital World has close to $300 million in paid-in assets), but no real activity other than financial out in the real world. When a real-world  company merges with a SPAC, the real-world company suddenly becomes able to be listed on the stock exchanges (since the SPAC already is) without having to go through all the IPO SEC crap.

In recent years, Patrick Orlando has turned his main company, Benessere Investment Group, into a fomenter of SPAC's. Go to the Benessere link above and you will see several of them--all in the hundreds of millions on up range.

Full disclosure, I did not look up anything about a Wuhan office, but it would make sense that negotiations involving one or more of Benessere's SPAC's would have Chinese investors or business-people involved. So I see no problem with a Wuhan office. Benessere has offices all over the world.

And this leads me to the biggest failure of all of the video Torba linked to. I only listened to the first 20 minutes or so and then read some of the comments. (Note: You have to go through the same "agree to cookies" crap the people they complain about do.)

In the part of the video I did listen to, and among the comments I did read, not one person asked whether Patrick Orlando has any connection to the Chinese Communist Party. All they did was throw out "China" as a boogey-man.

I'm sad to see this, too. Torba is one of my alt media heroes. He is certainly better than this. And, from here on out, he is still one of my heroes. We all have bad days--even heroes--and he is going through one.

As to the bad day in itself, I get it that he's butthurt that he can't get in on Trump's deal, but come on...

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

It's not over until it's over, but this is what starting to take out the trash from the swamp looks like.

The Republican Party money people are pulling out from Liz Cheney.

Michael

Steve Bannon in Pima County, Arizona, last Saturday night.

He was at the Pima County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner.

ii6Ac.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Did you fight to make America great ggain?

In addition to the normal political stuff of today (getting to the bottom of the 2020 election, taking over the government from the bottom up, Trump's upcoming reelection, the spending bill now in Congress, etc.) , Steve told some great Civil War stories, including one about the founding of Arizona as a state (Abraham Lincoln did that).

For those who like MAGA stuff, as I do, you will like this lecture.

Michael

Sen. Roy Blunt said on Sunday that former President Donald Trump should dwell on the future rather than the past. "The best thing that President Trump could do to help us win majorities in 2022 is talk about the future, and he can be an important part of that — this ‘22 effort. But I think it’s better off to talk about the future than to focus on the past," Blunt said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

2022-2024. I agree. Get elected!! And if he is President in 2024 he can do some deep digging into 2020, if he still wants to.

I need to get this story up and I haven't had time to read it, yet, since it is long.

The gist is that the January 6 capitol invasion was a setup to characterize Trump supporters as terrorists. I saw Darren Beatie being interviewed by Steve Bannon and he said the only person filmed at the Jan. 6 rally who was actively agitating for people to enter the capitol building was Ray Epps, who, along with Steve Rhodes (both leaders of the Oath Keepers) are now being uncovered as Deep State operatives.

What's more, Ray Epps does not stay in one spot in the videos. He is filmed all over the friggin' place telling people to go into the capitol. He was like a butterfly, flitting here and there. And 20 seconds before the first person broke in, he is seen whispering in the guy's ear. (Incidentally, according to Beatie, this first person to enter the capitol is a confused person who is now watching his life be ruined. The second person to enter, also in contact with Epps, has not been charged since he is a Deep State operative.)

No wonder the FBI won't release the massive number of videos of the event. They don't want their undercover agents to be identified, as they will undoubtedly become.

First, as warm-up, a story at The Gateway Pundit.

EPPS.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Has America been scammed?  Have Trump supporters been framed to look like domestic terrorists, while Democrats walk away from the biggest voter fraud scam in American history? Speaking of...

Next, Darren Beatie's article at Revolver. Even though it is long, I believe it is well worth reading since it gives a massive amount of proof of the Deep State involvement on January 6. I know I will read it (and I wish there were more hours in a day :) ).

If you do read it, thus armed, when confronted by the propaganda machine, you will have some knowledge facts to counter and frame things with.

2021.10.24-09.57-revolvernews-6175d6e30a
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

In order to protect the country from fictional right-wing "patriot" groups, did the FBI become an insurrectionist "patriot" movement?

The new way the Bannon people are characterizing the January 6th event is "An Intelligence Operation Failure."

Why failure? Obviously, the terrorist label didn't stick to Trump supporters. And now the exposure is coming.

And it's coming for more than just the FBI operatives. There were a lot of people colluding in this false flag event, including major politicians and the mainstream press.

If Durham weren't so damn slow, I could see his next gig.

Michael

EDIT: As a bit of gravy, this just came from Mike Cernovich:

Nov. 2 is here.

Let's hope today is a good day for MAGA in Virginia (the elections).

If it is and Younkin wins, the Biden junta will receive a serious wound, one that threatens to destroy them.

What member of congress in the center will vote with the Biden people on any issue if his administration (as leader of the party) can't hold Virginia? The members of congress will not want to lose their own seats at voting time.

The the avalanche will begin.

So let's see what happens.

If you are in Virginia, get out and vote. And get others to vote, too.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nov. 2 is here.

Let's hope today is a good day for MAGA in Virginia (the elections).

Ballot processing is underway right now. According to the state, early votes cast (whether early in-person or via mail balloting) will be the first to be posted once the official polls close.

From the New York Times Virginia election results page:

When will we know the results?

Hopefully quickly. Virginia passed a new law requiring counties to pre-process absentee ballots before the election, which should allow officials to report the result of the advance vote soon after the polls close. Pre-election polls show Mr. McAuliffe leading among early voters, so he might take an early lead if counties report the early vote first, like most states with similar laws.

Mr. Youngkin is expected to win the Election Day vote, and he would slowly whittle Mr. McAuliffe’s early advantage away if the race is close. If there’s no decision after the Election Day vote is tabulated, which should be done on election night, it could be days before the state counts provisional or late arriving mail ballots. And those could arrive by Thursday if postmarked on or before Election Day.

There is still some wailing and gnashing of teeth to go, and, of course, wholesale chicanery and dirty rotten tricks, not to mention gobs of fake news still to come, but at this moment it looks like Youngkin is the new governor of Virginia.

I won't give it 100% because we know how the bastards cheat, but it's looking about the 90% on up range.

And if that happens, the end of the beginning just happened.

Those numbers make me feel comfortable enough to give the following prediction.

Now comes The Great Dismantling.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here's an indication.

stefanik-cheney.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) isn’t waiting for Democrats to pull a fast one in a Democrat stronghold County, she’s boldly congratulating Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin on his...

Let's just not forget all due qualifications.

But it's looking good.

Michael

MSNBC has declared Younkin winner.

In my understanding, this means the bad guys have their cheat-fest locked and loaded to push McAuliffe over the top in the middle of the night with mail-in ballot drops, but there are just too many people looking right now for them to feel they can pull it off.

If the voting were close, I have little doubt they would go for it. But the fact that MSNBC itself is throwing in the towel tells me the numbers were through the roof for Youngkin, even though the official numbers will look close.

Michael

This is Bannon's account on Gettr 6 minutes ago.

bcf15cf252b03ce2c316a7f2aafc6751_500x0.p
GETTR.COM

New Jersey is far closer to a Republican win than people thought. With 80% votes in, it's looking like a flip in the Dem stronghold state to Republicans with 50.1% of votes for Ciattarelli. The Red Wave rages on...

New Jersey is far closer to a Republican win than people thought. With 80% votes in, it's looking like a flip in the Dem stronghold state to Republicans with 50.1% of votes for Ciattarelli. 

The Red Wave rages on tonight to take America back!  

We're WINNING tonight!

In moments like these, Steve tends to be more signal than noise.

So let's hope.

Michael

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So let's hope.

Amen brother. It is late so I won't stay up to see the final results, but it looks like Trump or his influence, stature as former (or still) President, and his constantly refurbished MONEY cannot be ignored in 2022 and 2024. 

I may contribute some more in the next few weeks. Give a few bucks@!

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now comes The Great Dismantling.

Here's how Bannon put it.

bannon-suck-maddow-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Steve Bannon and The War Room opened was a must-see on Wednesday morning following Glenn Youngkin’s victory in Virginia last night. Bannon declared the Biden presidency OVER. Steve Bannon:...

Lame duck.

First you wound it.

Then you kill it.

Michael

Now this is a hell of a story.

Maybe someone else has already posted it.  I haven’t yet read today's political posts on OL.

In case you all haven’t seen this…..

Screenshot_20211103-181542_Twitter.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

It’s looking like David has beaten Goliath. A humble, lifelong resident of New Jersey – who has been a commercial truck driver for 25 years, has had absolutely no political experience, and was equipped with an...

Ellen

• Upvote 1

At 90% of the votes reported, it's looking like Murphy is to be announced as re-elected in NJ. But the R candidate has not conceded yet, as it looks like there's more late-nite Murphy vote dumps came in from Bergen County after the fact...

As was stated previously, if they didn't fix 2020, people aren't going to trust 2021. But even if Murphy is confirmed, the speculation is that  he'll have considerable opposition via the R's that were elected in other positions in NJ, such as the case Ellen just linked to. Of course, the other argument is that, not having to worry about re-election for 4 years, Murphy can ram through the vaxx/mask mandate that was leaked via Project Veritas. What will happen is anyone's guess, but if the Virginia R win does proves to make Biden a lame duck, maybe so for Murphy, as well...