MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Squishy Republicans used to be able to get away with this shit. Noem should know better than to use a woke talking point as counter-attack.

Now let's look at reality. Here is what Noem left out.

Nowadays, there are just too many people paying attention and the Internet is recording everything.

I want Noem to be better than she is, but she just likes donor money too much.

Michael

Regarding the ruling handed down in Michigan: 

pageOneOrderKrakenOGG25.png
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.172.0_3.pdf

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's the way the bad guys roll. Ignore the issue itself and try to remove the power of people who disagree with the party line to petition the court.

Did you look over the judge's ruling in whole or in part? 

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

No.

I do not find the issue of the professional qualifications or conduct of lawyers the caliber of Sidney Powel and Lin Wood debatable. Especially not when a corrupt activist judge is involved.

For as much as I despise Marc Elias, I have the same professional attitude about his legal demeanor standards. He games the system and might even be guilty of bribery, being a bag man, and so on, but within the legal structure and as a lawyer, like when in court, he stays within bounds. At least from what I have seen. Disbarring him would be a political act, not a legal one. And I would not be on board.

btw - I do not have the same evaluation of Andrew Weissmann, who has been guilty of prosecutorial misconduct over and over and always skirted despite his prosecutions being overturned over and over. This is one dude who should be disbarred and even thrown in prison. But being the Clinton attack dog from early on, well, we know that, even though cheating is his judicial standard, getting away with cheating is the rule until he is overturned. And then he, personally, gets away with it even when his case is lost.

Rand had a good shortcut for this kind of garbage, which includes the garbage they are throwing at Sidney Powel and Lin Wood. 

Don't bother to examine a folly-ask yourself only what it accomplishes.

As you know, that is not my normal standard. But in this case, the abuse of power is so egregious, and the corruption of the players is so obvious (they keep getting busted over and over), the details don't matter. 

It's like the 12 FBI agents spending months pretending to be militia to set up and entrap 6 actual militia dudes in Michigan about kidnapping Whitaker and thinking they have done something to fight crime.

It's all bullshit.

Can the details like color, texture, thickness, etc., of a pile of shit keep it from being shit?

No.

That's why I'm not interested in the details in this case.

Both Powell and Wood will appeal and win.

So all this is just a big waste of time as a publicity stunt to get the press pressure off of Biden's fuck-ups and the election audit steam-roller heading this way.

Michael

• Upvote 4

It finally passed despite the kindergarten theatrics by the Dems in Texas.

Speaker-House-Dade-Phelan-Texas-aug26-21
WWW.BREITBART.COM

After a series of delays and theatrics by Democratic lawmakers, the Texas House approved its much-maligned voter integrity bill on Thursday.

MAGA keeps on rolling, inch by inch...

Michael

Now the reality-bitch is gonna bite hard.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

In a major escalation in the fight over Arizona’s Maricopa County’s refusal to comply with a Senate election audit subpoena, the state attorney general's office ordered the county to give in or lose its state...

From the article:

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said that the county, America’s fourth largest in population, is violating state law by not complying with the Senate’s request for routers in its 2020 election audit and review of former President Donald Trump’s loss.

In his ruling shared with Secrets, Brnovich said, “Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is in violation of state law for failing to comply with the Arizona Senate’s legislative subpoena related to the 2020 election audit. If MCBOS does not change course, the AGO will notify the Arizona Treasurer to withhold Maricopa County’s state-shared funds as required under the law.”

According to county and state estimates, the state provides about $700 million a year to the county, over a quarter of its $2.7 billion budget.

Brnovich's investigation of the county's actions began earlier this month.

In a statement, Brnovich added, “We are notifying the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors that it must fully comply with the Senate’s subpoena as required by the law. Our courts have spoken. The rule of law must be followed.”

I would say the arrogant boneheads on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors are now in between a rock and a real hard place.

Turn over the info and go to jail or refuse and get tarred and feathered by their constituents?

I seriously doubt AG Brnovich will back down. The law and his duty are just too clear to parse. Besides, if I understand it correctly, he is running for Senate on the GOP ticket, although that should not be part of the calculation when dealing with the legal compliance.

Anywho, here is some more for those--like me :) --who get pleasure from this news.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-27-at-3.28.45-PM.png
WELOVETRUMP.COM

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich warns Maricopa County that failure to comply with subpoena's will lead to a loss of state funds.

and 

AZ-Audit.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

It seems the MCBOS has gone to extraordinary lengths to prevent the Arizona Senate from obtaining these materials.

and

Brnovich: County must comply with Senate's election subpoena

and

Maricopa County Risks State Funding Over Election Audit Subpoena

and, of course, the butt-hurt woke peanut gallery.

WWW.MSN.COM

Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich on Thursday threatened to withhold state funds from Maricopa County after it rejected new subpoenas...

This last is my favorite, but only because of my schadenfreude hankerings when I think about the dumbass oligarch class...

:)

Michael

Wanna see an indication of how much the anti-MAGA people are scared?

Check this beauty out.

WWW.MSN.COM

What will it take for the American majority to stop being hijacked by the bad-faith politics of an increasingly radicalized GOP that will stop at nothing to promote death and achieve minority rule? Most of us in...

To this guy, MAGA people are "Trump’s Disease-Spreading Zombie Army."

At this point, it's fair to say that for people like this poor soul, reason has left the building.

That's not even passable propaganda...

Michael

On 8/26/2021 at 8:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 8/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, william.scherk said:

No.

It appears that Sidney Powell did not review the ruling either, reading between the lines of this nasty excerpt from an ABC (Australia) "special investigation" ...

Fair point that Powell would not be wise to discuss the details in re her wilder Smartmatic accusations, since a blob of evul 'Bad Guys' are always ready to pounce. 

gov.uscourts.mied.350905.172.0_2.pdf (courtlistener.com)

“Once it appeared that their preferred political candidate’s grasp on the presidency was slipping away, Plaintiffs’ counsel helped mold the predetermined narrative about election fraud by lodging this federal lawsuit based on evidence that they actively refused to investigate or question with the requisite level of professional skepticism—and this refusal was to ensure that the evidence conformed with the predetermined narrative (a narrative that has had dangerous and violent consequences),” her ruling states. “Plaintiffs’ counsel’s politically motivated accusations, allegations, and gamesmanship may be protected by the First Amendment when posted on Twitter, shared on Telegram, or repeated on television. The nation’s courts, however, are reserved for hearing legitimate causes of action.”

William,

Your example in yellow sounds like the process the current administration uses for all things--ALL--including vaccines.

I didn't see the video yet, but I will. I don't intend to dig deep into this so long as it comes from people who think like that, but accuse Sidney of it.

I do not want to take cooking advice from Hannibal Lector or child care advice from pedophiles.

Even when they are right on certain details, it's creepy. :)

And creepy is what I think the current judicial system is. 

Michael

On 9/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, william.scherk said:

It appears that Sidney Powell did not review the ruling either...

William,

I just now saw that video.

There is nothing in it whatsoever to suggest that Sidney did not review the ruling.

It does not even "appear" that Sidney did not review the ruling.

And what an awful interviewer. This was like Sidney being interviewed by a toady to a propagandist.

The lady wasn't even hiding her propaganda. It was all on the nose. I think she needs to learn a bit more about how to do propaganda effectively. That's why I call her a toady. Her incompetence means she doesn't deserve the title of propagandist.

As for interviewer... blech...

As the saying goes, I think I got stupider listening to her question Sidney. That shit rubs off on you...

Michael

Now on to something more factual and productive.

Here is where the battles in this war are being waged. And the bad guys are only just now waking up to it.

AP21182029737853.jpg
GETTR.COM

Liberals Panic As They Fear Trump Republicans Are Taking Over At Local Level After Listening To Steve...

As I listen to Steve Bannon every day during this phase (because that's where the facts are, at least so far), I know how they are doing this.

Here is the article Jack mentioned.

AP21182029737853.jpg
CONSERVATIVEBRIEF.COM

They did not see this coming.

There are several quotes from tweets and articles showing prominent liberal publications calling out alarm over this growth and over Steve Bannon in particular.

Here is just one tweet mentioned (among several in the article.)

How's this for rational?

If anyone wants to see the lefty ProPublica article mentioned, knock yourself out:

20210901_precinct_lead-static-1200x630.j
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

The stolen election myth inspired thousands of Trump supporters to take over the Republican Party at the local level, exerting more partisan influence on how elections are run.

Dead over target. The bombs are coming. And the woke idiots are looking up going, gulp.

Michael

On the anniversary of ...

a7ec57edb78796d1e2fdfac4c3c7dc3f

The Gateway Pundit scored a Trump interview earlier. The interviewees were Jim Hoft, the original driving force behind The Gateway Pundit, and his twin brother Joe Hoft, who now writes for it and helps run it.

Here is the article on TGP:

8D3FB423-1151-43BE-8030-0897A01F9909.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Here is the full video of The Gateway Pundit interview with President Donald Trump with improved audio.      

Or you can go directly to the video on Rumble.

Jim and Joe do a lot of talking in the lead up to President Trump appearing. If you want to skip that part, go directly to 12:30.

So good for them. Good for them.

I'm very proud of these people.

When they started, TGP was not considered a credible source of news, especially because of their clickbait style that persists up to today, albeit in a much more toned down and factual manner.

Now TGP is considered one of the few places around to get a correct big-picture view of what is going on inside Trump's world from an independent MAGA perspective, which which means the reporting in general has a thumbs up from Trump and the news/topics are curated to keep focus on only most the important issues. Trump himself reads The Gateway Pundit.

btw - Trump gushed about Liz Harris, the Arizona canvas lady. He said she's a patriot.

Enjoy the interview.

I sure did.

Michael

Here is Trump at the fight.

47797333-B6F4-46DE-8721-BDE71E6B05F2.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Trump served as guest commentator at the Triller Fight Club event Saturday on September 11th. This was after he traveled to Ground Zero earlier in the day to commemorate the 20th Anniversary...

The crowd chanting "We Love Trump" was amazing.

btw - I saw a video of the fight. Holyfield got knocked out in the first round (technical KO, but he was not doing well at all when the call came). Oh well... old guys... :) 

Michael

I don't know where this happened, but I'm pretty sure it happened today.

I swear, I never thought I would put a picture of Biden in this MAGA thread, but special kids get a pass.

image.png

Heh heh heh...

I love those kids.

Michael

EDIT: Somebody else noticed there is a box with a big honking Q on the upper left.

image.png

And here are the Trump hat and shirt kids with Biden from a different angle.

image.png

I haven't seen any pictures of sniffing at that event so far, or inappropriate gestures with young girls, but we all know there was some of that.

Michael

Here is a tactic that is working for MAGA.

The words are harsh, but look at the subtext. Look at Amy Coney Barrett squirm.

Amy-Coney-Barrett.jpg
CONSERVATIVEBRIEF.COM

Barrett comes forward with a surprise announcment.

MAGA as target

Notice, in a weird way, she is aiming her criticism at Trump supporters (MAGA people), albeit the Texas heartbeat abortion ban is what she is directly responding to.

Why?

Look where she gave that talk--at the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville. That's Mitch McConnell. That Mitch McConnell. Ruling Class Sell-Out to China Mitch McConnell. And he was there.

d760dba3-5f22-4ed5-b5eb-aa12477b4154-Sup
WWW.COURIER-JOURNAL.COM

Justice Amy Coney Barrett said at a McConnell Center event she believes the Supreme Court is driven by "judicial philosophies" rather than politics.

Will we ever see her stand by a major pro-Trump or MAGA politician and air that particular grievance about SCOTUS not being a bench of hacks? Heh. Dream on... They're the ones criticizing her for partisanship and selling out. Except this is not Democrat vs. Republican partisanship. This is Ruling Class vs. Human Livestock partisanship.

Notice also that the Texas Heartbeat bill is stepping hard on some Ruling Class toes in a non-traditional (read non-approved) manner. (Follow the abortion conflict money and you'll see what I mean.) This is forcing her to speak out to stay on the good side of the Ruling Class.

The fact is, ACB is now a permanent part of the Ruling Class and that's exactly where she wants to stay despite her love of constitutional law.

Example

She did not issue a peep of criticism when the left was screaming bloody murder that the world was going to end because evil her was replacing the saintly Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Instead, she appeased the left when it came time to look at the election fraud. I refuse to believe she is so stupid, she did not see the fraud and how that is unconstitutional. She acted with 100% awareness and volition. But not for blind justice. She was in appeasement mode because she did not like getting yelled at by the left (and the Ruling Class elitists).

Well, now MAGA people are yelling at her (along with the left). MAGA people are saying SCOTUS is a partisan joke and this view is becoming adopted in high places in American culture.

The heat is on and that's not so comfortable for ACB. To counter, she thinks she will shut up her critics by saying she is objective.

Yeah, right.

Difference between do and say

If there is one thing MAGA people are getting good at, that's looking at the difference between what someone says and what they do.

If Amy Coney Barrett wants people to perceive SCOTUS as objective, then it would be a great idea if SCOTUS stopped voting on decisions according to party and/or crony lines. And that includes her.

Because of the MAGA heat, maybe she will start "doing" objective instead of just "saying" it while toadying up to the left and Ruling Class when things get lefty-ruly-hot.

Instead of MAGA people piping down and shutting up like ACB wishes they would, they need to keep calling out the partisan elitist club that SCOTUS has turned into and keep pounding on this theme until the Chief Justices--including Amy Coney Barrett--get their acts together and start performing as professionals instead of hacks.

For MAGA people, this tactic of calling a spade a spade loudly and often is proving to be effective. Keep it up.

Michael

• Thanks 1

The MAGA movement people have gotten savvy about being set up.

Police Overestimated Security Force for Peaceful 'Justice for J6' Rally

Police vastly outnumbered protesters around the U.S. Capitol on Saturday at a rally by supporters of the people who breached the building Jan. 6, trying to overturn former President Donald Trump's election defeat.

Hundreds of officers patrolled the Capitol grounds and a black eight-foot-high fence which surrounded the white-domed building for about six months after the attack was reinstalled in anticipation of the event. One hundred National Guard troops were on standby and security officials were performing additional checks on travelers arriving at Washington's nearest airport in an effort to prevent violence.

A trickle of several dozen protesters arrived, some carrying the flags of the right-wing group Three Percenters over their shoulders, and far fewer than the several hundred that organizers had expected.

Why so many police?

Here's a better question.

How many of the police were plants to encourage or even manufacture violence so the oligarchy machine could get sound bites and clips to blame it on the hoards of "out-of-control white power racists"?

Well, all the opportunity they got was pure fizzle. After all, what can they do with a few dozen protestors amid gobs of cops?

They can do nothing, that's what. But they can look like pathetic fools, like the 12 FBI agents they felt they needed to set up the 6 militia guys in the Whitmer kidnapping plot.

The trouble with the bad guys being too brazen in a set-up is they can't do it again with the same result.

So the MAGA people, instead of making a large fun party, which is what they do when they gather in large numbers, are now focusing on election audits, lawsuits, filling local power positions at school boards and election committees and the like, and, hell, even buying more pillows and towels than they need to fund a passionate hero who has the people behind the election machine hackers by the balls.

And here's a prediction. The people who are now deploying massive police and military presence against MAGA people over their propaganda fiction will soon see many of those same career cops and law enforcement agents come for them for real crimes.

By "career cops and law enforcement agents," I mean the good guys who work there. I'm excluding the Deep State assholes and plants, of course. 

Michael

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a better question.

How many of the police were plants to encourage or even manufacture violence so the oligarchy machine could get sound bites and clips to blame it on the hoards of "out-of-control white power racists"?

Well, all the opportunity they got was pure fizzle. After all, what can they do with a few dozen protestors amid gobs of cops?

They can do the following, like fall off the turnip truck in front of everybody.

No sooner did I post my last post then this popped up.

It's on video. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Like I said, pathetic fools...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like I said, pathetic fools...

And here's the follow-up to that on The Gateway Pundit.

IMG_5498-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

There was a heavy police presence at the US Capitol on Saturday in anticipation of a rally in support of the January 6 political prisoners. Demonstrators will show support for the January 6 political prisoners...

From the article (my bold):

There was a heavy police presence at the US Capitol on Saturday in anticipation of a rally in support of the January 6 political prisoners.

. . .

But it was all a set up.

There were more police, reporters and undercover intelligence agents than protesters in Washington DC.

The only armed person arrested on Saturday was an undercover agent.

. . .

The masked man told officers where his gun was and pulled out a badge.

. . .

“Are you under cover?” the officers asked as the man pulled out a badge.

LOLOLOLOL...

I know I already laughed about this in an earlier post, but as I was preparing this one, a belly laugh came up and I just couldn't contain it.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

xxx