I THOU THEY

I admire leaders who have flaws, but their general integrity outweighs the flaws.

You admire leaders who have shortcomings and commit sins, but they are fighting for a just cause, in your opinion.

THEY worship Satan.

Old tropes don,t die, they just get repurposed.

Are you actually speaking about something that has existence? Name a few of those politicians. And the word "leader" can mean a dictator too. How many people in the world worship Satan? In the whole world I will estimate 10 or 20 who are doing it for a stunt.  

40 minutes ago, Peter said:

Are you actually speaking about something that has existence? Name a few of those politicians. And the word "leader" can mean a dictator too. How many people in the world worship Satan? In the whole world I will estimate 10 or 20 who are doing it for a stunt.  

No Peter, this is an old exercise in how we relate and communicate with  others depending on how close the communication is. "I am organized, you are a neat freak, she has OCD" is another example. The subject of his the comparisons doesn't matter. You probably ,know a few yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 12:29 AM, Peter said:

I don't get it. Forrest Gump

Life is not like a box of chocolates,  Forrie. Your mother was a wonderful woman but not much of an an analogizer.  

You can eat chocolates, and even the box if you are really hungry, but they cannot eat you unless in a delightfully bad horror movie.

Got it now?