OBJECTIVISM AND SLAVERY

HERTLE

On 3/22/2021 at 6:17 AM, HERTLE said:

Why are not supposed Objectivists taking actions to protect Objectivist individuals, and to release them from non-judicial enslavement and incarceration? Where are you people? Please help. Ralph Hertle

Ralph,

In general, I get your drift about lockdowns. But why do you limit the target of oppression? If one fights for freedom against an oppressive government, shouldn't such freedom be for everyone and not just Objectivist individuals?

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ralph,

In general, I get your drift about lockdowns. But why do you limit the target of oppression? If one fights for freedom against an oppressive government, shouldn't such freedom be for everyone and not just Objectivist individuals?

Michael

Michael,

This was not a medical lockdown of any type, no Covid-19 ,and no judicial or governmental reason or cause was involved.

The incarceration by JFK hospitals in New Jersey was for more than five and one-half months during 2019-2020, and more recently for four days, was not involved with any judicial or court action, cause, or medical consideration whatsoever, kept by JFK by force, no reasons for their actions against this person were given, and no contact with the outside was permitted, no access to work or employment, no way to earn money for my apartment rent and threats of eviction, except for one hour no outside walks, roughed up by JFK thugs, no contact with one's personal physician, friends, or attorney permitted, and no access to one's own computer or home, kept naked for one to two months without being allowed to bathe, kept in shackles for days at a time, and also in a wire cage for days, clothes and personal belongings stolen, and the list has more say. Three hours during the duration for guest visits were permitted. My friends thought I had died and didn't know what they could do to help. Other persons were also kept at the JFK facilities who had no idea why. I've been trying to write the story and that is really difficult. Local County authorities were unable to explain or offer help. You won't believe the outrageous amounts of moneys that were billed by JFK and their consultant doctors to the Insurance companies. I received nothing. After my release one attorney told me I had no way to  get any help, legal or otherwise, because I simply couldn't afford the fees. I don't know why all that happened to me, and it appears to be some type of slavery business. I'm out of it. If anyone wants to find out what was happening to me, they may contact me directly.  

Ralph Hertle

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ralph,

Just to be sure (since it is not clear in my mind), are you seeking a remedy about something that happened only to you? Or to others you know, also? 

OL does not have a super-large audience, but important people do read it. We had a case awhile back of a lady who claimed she had been raped by an Objectivist luminary. From my perspective, how could I know it was true? I can't know what I haven't become familiar with. I had no information nor anyway to verify it.

But rather than simply brush it off, I did what I could. I invited her to make her case and up it went unfiltered. I remember her being very upset.

If I remember the outcome (which I am a bit hazy on), I believe a kaboom happened and the issue got settled in her favor. I am pretty sure others remember this, so maybe they will pop up and provide some details.

I can offer you that kind of resource. As soon as your story is in a form you are satisfied with, let 'er rip. It will stay up. Then you can have something to point to and start getting people involved in spreading it.

I've done this, or similar, with several people over the years. Jim Peron and George Smith come to mind off the top of my head. 

Michael

46 minutes ago, HERTLE said:

Michael,

This was not a medical lockdown of any type, no Covid-19 ,and no judicial or governmental reason or cause was involved.

The incarceration by JFK hospitals in New Jersey was for more than five and one-half months during 2019-2020, and more recently for four days, was not involved with any judicial or court action, cause, or medical consideration whatsoever, kept by JFK by force, no reasons for their actions against this person were given, and no contact with the outside was permitted, no access to work or employment, no way to earn money for my apartment rent and threats of eviction, except for one hour no outside walks, roughed up by JFK thugs, no contact with one's personal physician, friends, or attorney permitted, and no access to one's own computer or home, kept naked for one to two months without being allowed to bathe, kept in shackles for days at a time, and also in a wire cage for days, clothes and personal belongings stolen, and the list has more say. Three hours during the duration for guest visits were permitted. My friends thought I had died and didn't know what they could do to help. Other persons were also kept at the JFK facilities who had no idea why. I've been trying to write the story and that is really difficult. Local County authorities were unable to explain or offer help. You won't believe the outrageous amounts of moneys that were billed by JFK and their consultant doctors to the Insurance companies. I received nothing. After my release one attorney told me I had no way to  get any help, legal or otherwise, because I simply couldn't afford the fees. I don't know why all that happened to me, and it appears to be some type of slavery business. I'm out of it. If anyone wants to find out what was happening to me, they may contact me directly.  

Ralph Hertle

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Don't give up because one lawyer dissuaded you.  Find another, maybe one who will work on contingency, or another who is strongly interested in justice and/or does pro bono work. 

There are many free minded legal big hitters who would be interested to see justice in such a case.  Do not give up.  Reach out and find the others, work together.

• 3 weeks later...

OL

I don't claim to have practical, social, ethical, and moral causes practically working for me; and in my life; and I wish to have been able to have reversed every wrong or misdeed that I would have been responsible for. 

I want to be able to sell my works, specifically, my inventions, art, designs for manufactured products, and I have plenty of these; and even to set right other inaccuracies to others that I may have caused during my life. I wish to be able to return help to the others I know that deserved the help that I wish that I should have been able to have provided them when they asked me.

Current problems for me or against me are not all financial; they are the results of the evil pragmatism of others. These causes are morally the opposite of the principles of Objectivism. For example, non-judicial slavery to me, that are unknown to others, that are refused recognition by, Objectivists.  

Now. however, I find that I have no yacht, no mansion, no financial account, no items to sell, and no income stream.

There is no way I can afford the attorney fees of $450 per hour to reverse the immoral claims against me in court for the wrongs done by others to me. 

Nor have Objectivists elected to ask me to be helped to create business enterprises based upon my innovations.

Nothing.

For me, in spite of the value potential of my creations, these days, the future is bleak. I still want to create new business enterprises, and to invite entrepreneurs to review my works .

What is the future for me and Objectivism?

Is There a future in Objectivism for me?

Where are the Objectivist entrepreneurs?

Do I give up?

Now, I ask, is Objectism out there?

I acknowledge and respect the writings on Objectivsim that I see being posted.

I have to offer what I offer.

Ralph Hertle

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++