Advice from Lin Wood on Political Action

Ellen Stuttle

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(Another post by Carol on a cryptocurrency thread, but dealing with the topic here. Come on, Carol. You can do it right. I have faith in you. :) )

Carol,

Why START there? 

Oh... Of course... I forgot. The goober-beans-looking sex pervert killing Asian women in Atlanta means all religious Southerners are misogynists, right? (That's the narrative subtext.)

btw - Is there anybody up in Canada who is religious and fucked-up? Of for that matter, not religious and fucked-up?

Are Canadians fucked-upless? Are they immune to fucked-upery?

For example, does murder happen in Canada? Murder among progressives? Or misogyny? 

If it does, somehow, I never hear about it. Ever.

Why no narrative subtext?

I wonder why, I wonder...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(Another post by Carol on a cryptocurrency thread, but dealing with the topic here. Come on, Carol. You can do it right. I have faith in you. :) )

Carol,

Why START there? 

Oh... Of course... I forgot. The goober-beans-looking sex pervert killing Asian women in Atlanta means all religious Southerners are misogynists, right? (That's the narrative subtext.)

btw - Is there anybody up in Canada who is religious and fucked-up? Of for that matter, not religious and fucked-up?

Are Canadians fucked-upless? Are they immune to fucked-upery?

For example, does murder happen in Canada? Murder among progressives? Or misogyny? 

If it does, somehow, I never hear about it. Ever.

Why no narrative subtext?

I wonder why, I wonder...yes

Michael

er , I said One killer, one, an individual as you and I both are and as every southerner and christian and even (gulp) gun lovers are. All the billions of us are distinct and different.

i am sorry but I can't turn off the bolding, I only wanted to highlight the word one.

as to the rest, answers to your questions are 1.yes 2. Yes 3. No.4.'No.5.Yes, but  fewer per capita because we have  fewer gunshot deaths, ditto with accidental deaths.6.yes 7.yes. 8. I don,t know, but Americans aren't,t very interested in Canadian news, even when we have had horrific and heartbreaking crimes. I have written here on some of them, too. If you think I should preface every comment on  crime with " Canada has the exact same crimes the U S has, " I will do it,though it woul,d be tedious.

Please take your narrative subtexts away on the horse they rode in on.

Footnote to my last surely I wrote about the "incel killer" who killed some of those women right outside my workplace, though I wasn't there at the time.  The Canadian pervert and misogynist just got sentenced last week.

Carol,

Surely you know about framing since you do it often. "We are all individuals" is a meaningless gotcha for whatever mupghjme mupghjme mupghjme. It is a sidestep of the issue at hand, which is, the prejudice against Christianity among elitists, especially Christians of the Southern variety, and the nonstop class victimization mindset among lefties. For example, Goober-beans did not kill women to victimize them as a class. He killed individual women he had sex with and felt wacko about. I think I remember someone saying just now we are all individuals, distinct and different, etc.

:evil: 

Incidentally, the questions I asked were rhetorical questions. They belong to the horse. Reading answers to them was kinda weird.

I was going to say that I got you to use the word "pervert," and that was progress, but then I looked up the term Canadian incel killer and read about the Toronto van attack. (I have no recollection of you talking about it and I was unfamiliar with it.)

I think the guy is a horrible creep and definitely deserves the death penalty if it were possible, but I don't understand why you called him a pervert. What acts of sexual depravity had he performed? I saw nothing from what I skimmed. "Loser" comes to mind to describe his incompetence with romance, but not pervert. Also, I don't get calling him a misogynist, although I can see why you would say that. But what did he do to try to oppress women? He tried to get laid and failed time after time and bitched about it on Internet forums? And He ran over innocent pedestrians? Granted, many were female, but I don't see bigotry in the attack. Even the judge, a female judge at that (Anne Molloy), didn't buy it. See here.

Speaking with police following his arrest in 2018, the accused told officers that he belonged to an online subculture of men who blame women for their sexual frustration – and that he drew inspiration from others who used violence as a form of retribution for “being unable to get laid”.

But in her verdict, Molloy disputed the notion that he was motived to commit murder on behalf of the “incel” – or “involuntarily celibate” movement.

“I am sure that resentment towards women who were never interested in him was a factor in this attack, but not the driving force,” she wrote. “Instead … he piggybacked on the ‘incel’ movement to ratchet up his own notoriety.”

Instead, Molloy pointed out that Minassian was “profoundly lonely”, saw himself as a failure and spent hours looking at “depraved” internet sites.

“Why did he do it? There is a long answer,” she wrote. “But there is a short answer, a bottom line: he did it to become famous.”

Molloy also noted that the accused did not appear suicidal. Instead, his desire to “die by cop” was seen as the culmination of his broader aims.

Incidentally, I have not read incel forums. I do watch videos on BitChute and sometimes I have seen MGTOW in the title of videos with images of pretty women on the thumbnail. (I had to look up that acronym--MGTOW means Men Going Their Own Way.) I watched three or four. Boring... They trash-talked women for being manipulative and using their sexuality to get their way with men, so these men showed them by rejecting them and refusing to play their games. But I sensed more sour grapes than the wish to subjugate women as inferior brings in the way Jews, blacks, and so on have been persecuted. Or the way women have been persecuted in the past like being denied the vote, being seen as glorified servants to men, and so on.

In today's world, though, many things are called bigoted where I do not see bigotry. 

Anyway, from what I read, and it seems the judge sees this crime more or less as I do. This creep's brain got warped from the Internet culture of trying to be famous and the warping was enhanced by his loneliness and frustration/resentment at not being accepted by women for romance and sex. But he was in control of his choices when he committed the murderous attack. He lashed out, but not specifically at women or a female event or something like that. He mowed down whoever was in front of his van.

I would like to count your use of the term pervert as progress, but because of precision, I cant just yet. The term pervert needs perverted acts to be accurate, not just bitterness at not getting laid. I'll remain hopeful, though. After all, you did use the term. Not accurately, but you did use it. Maybe it's a warm-up to progress...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Surely you know about framing since you do it often. "We are all individuals" is a meaningless gotcha for whatever mupghjme mupghjme mupghjme. It is a sidestep of the issue at hand, which is, the prejudice against Christianity among elitists, especially Christians of the Southern variety, and the nonstop class victimization mindset among lefties. For example, Goober-beans did not kill women to victimize them as a class. He killed individual women he had sex with and felt wacko about. I think I remember someone saying just now we are all individuals, distinct and different, etc.

:evil: 

Incidentally, the questions I asked were rhetorical questions. They belong to the horse. Reading answers to them was kinda weird.

I was going to say that I got you to use the word "pervert," and that was progress, but then I looked up the term Canadian incel killer and read about the Toronto van attack. (I have no recollection of you talking about it and I was unfamiliar with it.)

I think the guy is a horrible creep and definitely deserves the death penalty if it were possible, but I don't understand why you called him a pervert. What acts of sexual depravity had he performed? I saw nothing from what I skimmed. "Loser" comes to mind to describe his incompetence with romance, but not pervert. Also, I don't get calling him a misogynist, although I can see why you would say that. But what did he do to try to oppress women? He tried to get laid and failed time after time and bitched about it on Internet forums? And He ran over innocent pedestrians? Granted, many were female, but I don't see bigotry in the attack. Even the judge, a female judge at that (Anne Molloy), didn't buy it. See here.

Incidentally, I have not read incel forums. I do watch videos on BitChute and sometimes I have seen MGTOW in the title of videos with images of pretty women on the thumbnail. (I had to look up that acronym--MGTOW means Men Going Their Own Way.) I watched three or four. Boring... They trash-talked women for being manipulative and using their sexuality to get their way with men, so these men showed them by rejecting them and refusing to play their games. But I sensed more sour grapes than the wish to subjugate women as inferior brings in the way Jews, blacks, and so on have been persecuted. Or the way women have been persecuted in the past like being denied the vote, being seen as glorified servants to men, and so on.

In today's world, though, many things are called bigoted where I do not see bigotry. 

Anyway, from what I read, and it seems the judge sees this crime more or less as I do. This creep's brain got warped from the Internet culture of trying to be famous and the warping was enhanced by his loneliness and frustration/resentment at not being accepted by women for romance and sex. But he was in control of his choices when he committed the murderous attack. He lashed out, but not specifically at women or a female event or something like that. He mowed down whoever was in front of his van.

I would like to count your use of the term pervert as progress, but because of precision, I cant just yet. The term pervert needs perverted acts to be accurate, not just bitterness at not getting laid. I'll remain hopeful, though. After all, you did use the term. Not accurately, but you did use it. Maybe it's a warm-up to progress...

Michael

his sexuality was perverted  because in his mind, womenought. To satisfy his sexual urges, and If they didn't do so they should be killed.Undoubtedly this is a form of mental illness. He used women as his chosen instruments  for achieving fame but the desire for fame came long after his despair-induced misogyny.

If you mean perversion means only pedophilia, of ,course your argument is right. This guy killed as many women as he could, and I suppose he would include male  victims as friendly fire casualties.

we are talking about i sexuality here, right? If you love the opposite sex, or your own, it is natural not to want to kill them in general. Not for real. And if you hate them, it is rational to leave them alone.

Between those realities falls the shadow.

Please, Michael. I never heard of this Elias character before and did not take the time to research him.  I haven't talked about his shortcomings,  only Cohn,s which I have researched, and the other lawyers who came to my mind. 

Ii was going( to make a joke here,  but reading you again, where you assume If I had heard of that Milwaukee case I would have excused evil in someone I presumed to share my political views, hurts me so deeply that I won't write anything for awhile.  I thought after ten years you knew me, but apparently not.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caroljane said:

Ii was going( to make a joke here,  but reading you again, where you assume If I had heard of that Milwaukee case I would have excused evil in someone I presumed to share my political views, hurts me so deeply that I won't write anything for awhile.  I thought after ten years you knew me, but apparently not.

Amoral? No. I don' t think you are. But you seemed to be muddled.  Get a real computer and it is so much easier to use.

9 hours ago, caroljane said:

If you mean perversion means only pedophilia... 

Carol,

There you go again. Do you really have difficulty with conceptual hierarchies?

A car is a big category. A Ford Mustang is a type of car. A car is not a type of Ford Mustang.

Pedophilia is a type of perversion. Perversion includes sex with animals. Sex with corpses. And so on. Pedophilia is not a synonym for perversion. It is a type.

9 hours ago, caroljane said:

his sexuality was perverted  because in his mind, womenought.

Thinking is not sexual perversion. 

It needs action. In criminal matters, thinking goes to intent, but intent alone is not a crime.

Thinking about getting drunk is not getting drunk. Thinking about stealing is not stealing. And so on.

8 hours ago, caroljane said:

Please, Michael. I never heard of this Elias character before and did not take the time to research him.  I haven't talked about his shortcomings,  only Cohn,s which I have researched, and the other lawyers who came to my mind. 

Reread William's posts about Elias, ones commented on and agreed with when mocking Lin Wood.

It's there, right in front of you. But right out of mind. Which is exactly what I am talking about.

Besides, you have probably heard of Bill Clinton, who I mentioned as getting disbarred...

And no comment at all about the difference between lawyers who fight for a better world and moral ambulance chasers (like Elias).

8 hours ago, caroljane said:

Well, you still don't comment on evil when it is committed by someone on your political side and people talk about it in threads you comment on.

You say you don't excuse evil when you know about it. But your actions say otherwise. In Catholicism, this is called a sin of omission. But I believe it goes deeper. It goes into that core story we tell ourselves. That little voice in our heads that never shuts up.

Saying and thinking one condemns evil and actually condemning it to others when confronted with it are two very different things. 

Sometimes looking into a mirror reflected from someone else and seeing your own shadow does hurt. 

I had to learn that the hard way in AA and NA.

To paraphrase Nietzsche, when you look into a mirror too long, the mirror eventually looks back.

Michael

Just to finish this last thought, I said a little earlier that I was no longer going to sugar-coat reality.

I meant it.

I like Carol. I really do. A lot, even. But I don't like the learned helplessness she practices and pushes on others. At play time she is a delight. I enjoy her make-believe world. (I love play and banter.) When the issue is a serious threat, though, she keeps playing make-believe. And if pushed, ultimately insists the threat doesn't exist if it comes from her tribe, or blanks it out. But it does exist if it comes from certain social classes targeted by the woke culture. That's bullshit. It borders on bigotry and I'm done sugar-coating it.

On the other end, I like Jon. (Not so much "like" anymore. Pity is more accurate.) But I despise his bullying and double standards. He saw some things I did about a real threat to the world. But that ended up not being good enough for an intellectual community of people of good will and I stopped sugar-coating his priority to rule others through bullying games (like pretending he was fighting bullies). You don't fight the bullies by yourself bullying people who are not bullying. Duh... Dumbass. I want distance from that in my life no matter who or where it comes from. 

And like I said, I mean it.

OL is not an indoctrination camp, nor it is a kindergarten playground for bullies.

It is serious and it is fun and many other things. it is especially a place to work through ideas. But behavior-wise, all within a balance. (God, I hate laying down the law like this. But it needs to be done, so I'm doing it.)

Fun on a forum like OL obeys the same observation Aristotle said about anger:

Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

In short, behavior-wise, balance is good.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Perversion includes sex with animals. Sex with corpses. And so on. Pedophilia is not a synonym for perversion. It is a type.

As long as I am on this, I also consider rape as a sexual perversion.

Stalking women is not. It is creepy behavior when done on innocent women, but all kinds of people are stalked for all kinds of reasons. Stalking, but definition, is predatory. In my world, when innocent people are stalked, the stalker can be met with violence and, morally, that's just fine with me.

Stalking dangerous bad-guy people, though, is good.

Michael

On 3/17/2021 at 2:25 PM, william.scherk said:

Here's more of L Lin Wood's "whistleblower" ... of whom he has said:

"I have met this whistleblower on multiple occasions and have found him to be kind, sharp, and extremely credible. He has seen the underbelly of the American regime. I wish I could introduce you all to him, but so many people want him dead.
It’s a travesty."

Expand  

And:

You can judge for yourself whether the claims of the whistleblower must be investigated by law enforcement. I spent several days with him. I am convinced a thorough law enforcement investigation is demanded.

Expand  

"Judge for yourself"! 

I'm partway through reading the transcript of the whistleblower interviews.

The full transcripts are available here, courtesy Populist Press.

The complete .pdf is 191 pages, but not all of that - maybe only half of it - is interview.  There are also pages which index the times at which discussion of keyword subjects occurs.

The following section talks about Mike Pence's desire to get Trump out.

The reference at the beginning is to material collected by the FBI regarding Pence's homosexual activities.

(The ......s aren’t ellipses.  They just indicate blank spaces.)

From an interview about Mike Pence
Recorded January 2021

INTERVIEWEE:· · · · And when [Pence] actually got into 
23· talks about being vice president, running with President
24· Trump, they shut it [the surveillance] down because they had everything they 
25· needed to control the vice president.· And it looks like they

1· did.

·2· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Hmm.

·3· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · So, you know.· Then, of course, 
·4· he was involved with the other stuff with Rod Rosenstein and 
·5· Roberts to control -- get President Trump out of there.· Paul 
·6· Ryan and Romney, those are the people mostly involved in it. 

·7· · · · · · They wanted to get President Trump removed in any 
·8· way possible so that he [Pence] would become president.· He felt that 
·9· he had been passed over, he was due, it was his perfect time. 

10· · · · · · And he had actually ran for president in the
11· election and was quickly surpassed by President Trump, so he 
12· felt slighted and did not like President Trump for any
13· reason, especially that one.

14· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · So, was there an active plot 
15· between him -- between Mike Pence and Rod Rosenstein and Ryan
16· and --

17· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Romney.

18· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · -- Mitt Romney?

19· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Uh-huh.

20· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Can you discuss what that
21· might've looked like?

22· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · They wanted to remove him any 
23· way possible.· They had worked with Roberts prior to this, 
24· prior to the actual election, and Roberts had actually helped 
25· them write up the FISA warrants with Pete Strock, and

1· (inaudible) would write them up maybe and Roberts would send 
·2· them off to be signed by whoever judge he controlled.

·3· · · · · · But -- they had started this, but once he was
·4· elected, once Rod was appointed, the focus shifted to Rod 
·5· Rosenstein, and that was up to him, using that guidance of 
·6· what they wanted to do, and he coordinated with all the deep 
·7· state Democrats, whatever you wanna say, to take him down.

·8· · · · · · The Russian Collusion with Mueller and Comey, who  
·9· were involved in it, they were the ones getting information 
10· back and forth from various governments.· They were the ones 
11· handling the information from Ghost Stories.· That continued. 
12· That was them.· Now, Mueller ran Ghost Stories from way back. 

13· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Okay.

14· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · So, they were all involved in 
15· it, and they were trying to remove President Trump in any 
16· way, shape or form.· It was Rod who wanted to go after the 
17· 25th Amendment.· And he has definitely worn a wire before. 
18· So it wasn't a joke; it was a serious threat.· And they tried 
19· many, many times.

20· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Okay.· Are you aware if
21· President Trump was ever made aware of this during the
22· administration as far as the underhand dealings that Pence is 
23· associated with?

24· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · I don't know for sure.· I had 
25· hoped -- I made a tape in 2016 in Baltimore with this one

·1· group, and it was made expressly to get to Devin Nunes, but 
·2· there was a member of this group who -- he was just
·3· unprofessional -- it was all about him.

·4· · · · · · When they saw what was on it, Devin Nunes was very 
·5· impressed with it, as was Cash Patel, and they wanted the 
·6· rest of it.· He had only given them about a 20-minute sample 
·7· of a three-and-a-half-hour tape.

·8· · · · · · But he got in the middle of it.· He wanted to
·9· control it.· He wanted everybody to come to him for the
10· source.· And I was like "Just give it to them. You know, they 
11· need to know."

12· · · · · · This was right after Rod had been tapped for DAG 
13· but not accepted -- he accepted it but he hadn't taken the 
14· office yet, and I'm trying to warn him about what he's really 
15· like and he's working with Pence, and it's like "This is
16· gonna be terrible."· Then this guy got in the way and screwed 
17· it all up.· So, by the time --

18· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · This is Matt Couch?

19· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Yes.· "Lumpy Loveseat," that's 
20· him.· But, yeah.· He -- he messed it all up and he -- he
21· wanted to get in the middle, he wanted to be the hero, it was 
22· all about him and the donations.· And he immediately turned 
23· on Mr. Brutowsky [phonetic] -- he's a very kind man -- who 
24· wanted to really help.

25· · · · · · They wanted everything immediately.· He wouldn't do

·1· it.· He's negotiating with them for weeks and weeks, and then 
·2· by the time they finally got a copy it was a blank copy.· It 
·3· was just bad all -- yeah, he screwed it all.· And once it 
·4· finally got to them, they had moved on.

·5· · · · · · He really ruined it.· And he ruined the warning. 
·6· 'Cause I told him , I said, "Now, here's me.· It's on the 
·7· video.· It's me.· I've got my background.· It's gonna
·8· (inaudible) me.· I don't care.· Give it to them.· He needs to 
·9· know this."

10· · · · · · I thought it was very exciting, President Trump's 
11· presence, and he messed it all up.· So ...

12· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Okay.

13· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · People tried.

• Like 1

"So, anyway, part of their (inaudible) was various types of attacks on the Supreme Court, to take down as many judges as they could,....F. Dennis Saylor, a federal judge in Massachusetts; Martha Coakley; Lisa Monaco and her family" (all democrats)

3 pages later at the behest of the interviewer,

"Do you believe the death of Antonin Scalia was a part of this same plot,"

He remembers upon being asked "He was their biggest threat being the most conservative justice" that AS was assassinated.

Horse Hockey. RR (the only Obama DOJ survivor, knows who he is, JohnHereToHelp knows "everything".. the live bodies/dead bodies, names, intricacies.

Parting words, "But good luck with them.· I mean, they're going to be admitting to what?· Murder?

INTERVIEWER:· · · · Uh-huh.

Lets check a premise. Why is he alive? Just here to help? Uh-huh. 😉

On 3/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, turkeyfoot said:

Lets check a premise. Why is he alive? Just here to help? Uh-huh. 😉

I think it's a good question, Why hasn’t he been killed?

Possibly: He's still alive because he has much dirt on many people documented in multiple sequestered locations, from which it would be released in the event of his death.

(He could ensure release by having the stuff on a timed-release schedule which he has to keep advancing to prevent release.  If he isn’t alive to do the advancing, the material pops up publicly.)

Ellen

On 3/20/2021 at 1:13 PM, turkeyfoot said:

Parting words, "But good luck with them.· I mean, they're going to be admitting to what?· Murder?

INTERVIEWER:· · · · Uh-huh.

That isn’t quite the end of the interview, which I just finished reading.

The interview is the one about Biden.

The full ending includes the statement that the FBI should be disbanded:

Link to the transcript, courtesy Populist Press.

=====Start Quote

8· · · · · · Are there any other corroborating accounts or other

·9· people that have been in your circle that would be able to

10· back these up as far as --

11· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Well, yeah.· I mean, there's

12· the other people in the Dirty Trick Squad.· I mean, that

13· absolutely exists.· There are actually references to it in

14· court documents.· I've referenced it in court documents.

15· · · · · · But good luck with them.· I mean, they're going to

16· be admitting to what?· Murder?

17· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Uh-huh.

18· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Planting child porn?· Treason?

19· Sedition?· I mean, you'd have to make a helluva deal to get

20· them to talk.

21· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Yeah.

22· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · But, I mean, I certainly know

23· what's going on.· They certainly know me.· The FBI's not

24· gonna talk; they're dirty as the day is long.· They should be

25· disbanded.

1· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · All right.· Well, thank you,

·2· Ryan.

·3· · · · · · [END OF RECORDING]
·4· · · · · · [END OF TRANSCRIPT]

===== End Quote

Ellen

On 3/17/2021 at 1:35 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trying to introduce Marc Elias as just as valid as Lin Wood is like making an equivalence between Jeffrey Epstein and Gandhi.

Ick...

As to Law & Crime articles, I have found way too many anti-Trump adjectives in them where nouns indicating facts should be to consider that outlet as anything but hack media (that is, propaganda).

Three notes on this -- firstly, the Law and Crime article I cited which content it seems you may have disregarded does yes contain insufferable adjectives and unpleasant wordplay and the tweets it contains show effects of a riptide of disgust and disdain for "bad lawyering." As five dozen or so election-challenge suits made their way through process, faceplants, legal illogic and other skids, splats and pratfalls entertained election-law wonks, worthies and commentators. And yes, scarcely a kind word for Trump.

Secondly, Law and Crime articles usually cite and link to cases and also to full decisions under discussion -- and oftentimes venture into "legal opinion" nitty-gritty while giving a quick summary of previous stages. In this particular instance the case at hand had a minor milestone. And the rendered judgement did in part examine "expert" arguments that the Kraken filings rest upon.

Thirdly, if I was a critic or expert on propaganda, dark arts of persuasion, I'd not lock myself out from the Library of Examples Drawn from the Gutter Press.

-- "Trying to introduce Marc Elias as just as valid as Lin Wood" was neither sought nor accomplished. The Elias tweet illustrated my claim that some legal assholes had fits of derision over the Underlying Matter To Hand. Which I would argue was a Botched Filing.

A magistrate must get tired of reading briefs and attachments that can run up to a thousand (legal) pages and more.

But anyway, to reiterate most boringly, besides the pithy awful "laundry list of embarrassing procedural failures and omissions, highlighting what could well represent the nadir of post-election legal ineptitude," the article is brief and to the point and takes its pleasure in posting tweets from folks who Saw It Coming A Mile Away.

So, next time I see a placard with a top billing saying something like "Wisconsin Federal Judge Picks Apart Sidney Powell and Lin Wood’s Lawsuit in ‘Brutal’ Order," I'll try not to get hit by a bus.

The underlying case, for those who like details was Feehan v Wisconsin Electoral Commission.  

For more Law and Crime details on the subject suitable for any old Blank-Out shredder:

On 3/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, william.scherk said:

If you are wondering if there are court proceedings that might illustrate what happened to, say, one of the "Kraken" filings, here's a Law & Crime article from last December that offers links to particulars:

Wisconsin Federal Judge Picks Apart Sidney Powell and Lin Wood’s Lawsuit in ‘Brutal’ Order

New headline!

Sidney Powell Tells Judge ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Believe Her Dominion Conspiracy Theories Were ‘Statements of Fact’

I don't know what Trump said about Nazis, if anything, but here Powell,s  lawyer seems to imply that a powerful lot of Trump supporters are not reasonable persons . (Just like Biden supporters, Taliban supporters, Elizabeth May supporters, and people in general).

40 minutes ago, caroljane said:

I don't know what Trump said about Nazis...

Carol,

He didn't. It was a hoax perpetrated by the fake news media about the Charlottesville event.

Even knowing it was a hoax, Joe Biden used it as a nonstop campaign talking point all during 2020--and even after.

He was widely criticized for doing that by both left and right, but he kept doing it.

The hoax went like this.

President Trump said something like he was sure there were many fine people among the demonstrators on both sides. he was referring to the issue of a park statue of a Confederate soldier. A couple of sentences later, he said, of course we have to exclude the white power people and those like them. Those people should be condemned.

From that moment on, the press said over and over that Trump said Nazis were fine people. It doesn't matter how many times the video was shown with the rest of Trump's comment, they still kept it up. Some still do.

Michael

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

here Powell,s  lawyer seems to imply that a powerful lot of Trump supporters are not reasonable persons . (Just like Biden supporters, Taliban supporters, Elizabeth May supporters, and people in general).

Carol,

That's inaccurate. You are commenting on a comment, not commenting on what you actually read by Lawrence J. Joseph. If you got anything by Joseph, I guarantee you got a partial quote spun to mean what it didn't mean.

I'm not going to take this apart because the article is by a fake news media hack (Adam Klasfeld) on a garbage website (Law and Crime) that does more pro Oligarchy Establishment and Deep State spin than fact and often makes stuff up.

If I dug into all these people William never tires of, I would not have time for anything. They are like cockroaches. You get rid of one and a whole bunch more show up.

If you like, play gotcha games with William using this crap as a source. I won't bother with it. Been there done that way too many times. It never gets better, no matter how egregious the lie or spin.

I'm interested in facts, not this kind of garbage.

Michael

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

That's inaccurate. You are commenting on a comment, not commenting on what you actually read by Lawrence J. Joseph. If you got anything by Joseph, I guarantee you got quote spun to mean what it didn't mean.

I'm not going to take this apart because the article is by a fake news media hack (Adam Klasfeld) on a garbage website (Law and Crime) that does more pro Oligarchy Establishment and Deep State spin than fact and often makes stuff up.

If I dug into all these people William never tires of, I would not have time for anything. They are like cockroaches. You get rid of one and a whole bunch more show up.

If you like, play gotcha games with William using this crap as a source. I won't bother with it. Been there done that way too many times. It never gets better, no matter how egregious the lie or spin.

I'm interested in facts, not this kind of garbage.

Michael

I didn't read anything by that hack, but the one in Forbes mag, which quotes the court filing by Powell,s lawyer(s).  In it they use Dominion,s words back on them, to argue that "no reasonable person" would believe the conspiracy theory about the company's voting machines being used to commit voter fraud. Since every Trump supporter I know , and random acquaintances whom I don't know well but have heard on the subject, does believe it, from the statement of defence I take away that those who  believe it are not rational. Hence my post.

I certainly like to play games with William but the kind you describe has no attraction for me. Do you think I only go to one source, because I consider the source credible? I always will check out at least two more. Even my time is not infinite.

I am not interested in furthering anyone,s agenda of spin and lies. My posts are not crap, and if I trust William to report facts accurately, as I do Ellen and you, it is because I have found this to be so for a long time.

To aid your categorizing my knowledge of Trump supporters, the ones I speak of here in NB are about half a dozen I know well,five of them for most of my life and three are close relatives. Two are Americans. In Toronto I knew more . One of them is my new grandson'sgrandfather. I love or Lille them all. They are reasonable and intelligent and admirable. They don't consider me a dupe of the Chinese Communist Party nor a propaganda purveyor. I think their political ideas are more flawed than mine, so do they, and we agree to disagree. We get along well together.

If my contributions are garbage, then don't put them in the recycle box, but please give them at least the respect of naming your unsupported a ssumptions about themassmptiosassumptions

Just now, caroljane said:

I didn't read anything by that hack, but the one in Forbes mag, which quotes the court filing by Powell,s lawyer(s).  In it they use Dominion,s words back on them, to argue that "no reasonable person" would believe the conspiracy theory about the company's voting machines being used to commit voter fraud. Since every Trump supporter I know , and random acquaintances whom I don't know well but have heard on the subject, does believe it, from the statement of defence I take away that those who  believe it are not rational. Hence my post.

I certainly like to play games with William but the kind you describe has no attraction for me. Do you think I only go to one source, because I consider the source credible? I always will check out at least two more. Even my time is not infinite.

I am not interested in furthering anyone,s agenda of spin and lies. My posts are not crap, and if I trust William to report facts accurately, as I do Ellen and you, it is because I have found this to be so for a long time.

To aid your categorizing my knowledge of Trump supporters, the ones I speak of here in NB are about half a dozen I know well,five of them for most of my life and three are close relatives. Two are Americans. In Toronto I knew more . One of them is my new grandson'sgrandfather. I love or Lille them all. They are reasonable and intelligent and admirable. They don't consider me a dupe of the Chinese Communist Party nor a propaganda purveyor. I think their political ideas are more flawed than mine, so do they, and we agree to disagree. We get along well together.

If my contributions are garbage, then don't put them in the recycle box, but please give them at least the respect of naming your unsupported a assumptions about them as that, rather than alleging them as facts.

I give you that respect.

Just now, caroljane said:

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

In it they use Dominion,s words back on them, to argue that "no reasonable person" would believe the conspiracy theory about the company's voting machines being used to commit voter fraud.

Carol,

This is so wrong. It is crap.

And I don't feel like looking it up, making quotes, etc., just to play gotcha.

I read about this a day or two ago and Sidney did not say ""no reasonable person" would believe the conspiracy theory about the company's voting machines."

She said no reasonable person would take her evidence as statements of fact. I don't recall the exact jargon, but that was her meaning.

She's a lawyer. A fact has to be ascertained in a court of law for her.

A statement in a pleading is not a fact--in the courts--until there has been judicial review.

That's what she was referring to.

Michael