Biden

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Was Ike's farewell address the first shot across the bow? Was JFK another salvo? The Tea Party movement another?

I think in some sense(s) the world is /has always been embroiled in a civil war between the haves and the have nots, the redirection of that cliche was perpetrated by the haves . The redirection was framing of it in economic class warfare, it isn't. The perpetual struggle is between those that have power and those that do not.

Scott Adams was right when he described Trump as tearing a giant, glaring, gaping hole in the fabric of reality. And a shit ton more people are starting to peer in , that's a very good thing.

Very well said!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

From USA Today: President Joe Biden's approval rating hits new low in latest Quinnipiac poll . . . Biden’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday. That’s down from 42% three weeks ago and from a high of 50% in mid-February.

Goodbye Joe, me gotta go, me oh my oh
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou
My Yvonne, the sweetest one, me oh my oh
Son of a gun, we'll have good fun on the bayou

Jambalaya, a-crawfish pie and-a file gumbo
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-oh
Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.

A lot of people talk about Biden filming his things on a TV set that looks like the White House rather than at the White House.

We rarely get to see it this clearly in the mainstream, though, even though it is obviously present on C_SPAN.

image.png

This picture is featured with a main article headline here.

Why do that?

Why would a US president (even as illegitimate as he is) go film his stuff on a TV set made to look like a room in the White House when the real White House is nearby?

This dude is not only corrupt as hell, losing his mind for real, and evil, he's weird.

Michael

I’d put him on that stage and use for a lot of appearances, get everyone accustomed to the visual in the same way we are accustomed to Fox vs CNN . Then when it comes time , if it isn’t already here, the facility will allow for intime editing , I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point the press will only be able to access the feed through theirs boards.