The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

Will Scarlet , please have mercy on a questing poor old soul and explain in polysyllables of your choosing,  what is going on with this adrenochronia? I saw the pic, and then googled it, but I thought it was just a movie Caviezel had made with Tom Sizemore and I forget  what else about it. Was he pitching that this mythical substance is real, or is he just a method actor? Is it some kind of tie in like all those Disney dolls with the oversized heads like soap opera actors? Are they going to spin off all the stars'  "journeys"  in reality shows?

i need answers. If you don't know any, just make up something , likely as not it will come true anyway. That has been my experience.

For those who think conspiracies never exist where the oligarchy is concerned, only wild-eyed theories, and adrenochrome is a myth, here is an entry from their favorite scientific source, Wikipedia.

Adrenochrome

For my money, Wikipedia is a weak source for anything, but for the oligarchy-friendly headshakers, at least the Wikipedia entry shows this is not a made-up substance. It's real.

For the reader, I have not yet listened to the Mike Adams video, but I do know what a lot of people anti-oligarchy people say about adrenochrome. I, myself, have not been able to verify this, nor verify any debunking of it. Take a look on this very thread. All you will get by way of debunking is snark. 

If adrenochrome does get one high and it can be harvested from human sacrifice, I would not put using it past many people in the oligarchy, especially among those who are Satan worshippers. (btw - That is a real thing despite whether Satan actually exists. There are many people who worship Satan and perform Satanic rituals of different sorts, not as play, but as religious belief.)

According to how I know the adrenochrome story, when a young child is tortured, his or her adrenal glands are ultra-stimulated and produce a potent form of adrenochrome. The recreational drug obtained in this manner is supposed to give an intense chemical high unlike any other. So part of the human trafficking among the elites is not just to get sex slaves, but also to get young humans for sacrifice in order to harvest this drug in addition to body parts for research and the health industry.

Many people who are said to engage in this are trapped by blackmail. If they knew the whole story when they started, they would not have started. But started they did and once they did the blackmailers had them. So just like with pedophilia, currently they go ahead and keep doing it to make the best of their situation.

I find this plausible after looking into it and seeing what I have seen and learning what I have learned. So I will not be one of those who dismiss it with snark and pretend it's a myth.

I won't be one who demands others believe it, either. I think it needs to be investigate as much as humanly possible. But not with the current FBI, CIA etc. In today's world, those agencies are hopelessly compromised by the oligarchy. My own preference to investigate adrenochrome is someone who is not biased, blackmailable, or capable of being bribed.

Michael

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, caroljane said:

[E]xplain in polysyllables of your choosing,  what is going on with this adrenochronia?

Adrenochrome is oxidized adrenaline/epinephrine.

Remember the last time you were startled by a bear?  Well, the surge of energy needed to leap the corn-croft fence and run pell-mell for the rifle was provided courtesy of your endocrine system -- your pair of adrenal glands cranked out scadbills of adrenaline, spurted the hormone into your bloodstream, and this chemical surge helped give your body flight. Kathumpity thump went your heart. 

So, what happened to this adrenal-gland outflow of ye old adrenaline once the bear runs off back to where she came from?

Well, in polysyllables,  it broke down, it was deconstructed, it was defanged and became ready to be processed out of your sanguinary flow.  In other words, it was oxidized. It became adrenochrome.

I will post the transcripts of Wood and Adams and Adams and maybe Caviezel tomorrow. Your inner reference desk librarian will no doubt have further insights by then. It can make you sigh, that I know, what they claim.

Key words: "blood libel" updated Satanic Panic Hunter Thompson adrenochrome

Prepare to be startled if you click that link, Caroljane.

But first ...

bear-approaching-picnic.jpg

-- no, I did not do the obvious Photoshop.  Were that an actual snapshot I think that the two adult ladies would be halfway across the lawn in full Wolverine mode with bear having disappeared into the brush.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I, myself, have not been able to verify this, nor verify any debunking of it. 

. . .

I will not be one of those who dismiss it with snark and pretend it's a myth.

I won't be one who demands others believe it, either. I think it needs to be investigate as much as humanly possible. ... My own preference to investigate adrenochrome is someone who is not biased, blackmailable, or capable of being bribed.

See what I mean?

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Adrenochrome is oxidized adrenaline/epinephrine.

Remember the last time you were startled by a bear?...

Although the bear was entertaining, there is no real debunking going on except narrative and a link to a bunch of snark.

Control the narrative, control the world.

That's the science way, right?...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

The whole problem with taking the adrenochrome idea seriously is that it has been so long associated with the likes of David Icke, the guy who put forth the claim about the royals being literal "lizard people", and similar ideas. I had read about that years ago, and he seemed to have fallen by the wayside (and debunked with other by James Randi...), but he seems to have made a resurgence in the Q crowd, because of the "Cabal"/"Illuminati" connection. And him mixing into the Covid conspiracy does not help the credibility of those warning about the vaccines...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/04/twitter-permanently-bans-conspiracy-theorist-david-ickes-account

Whatever the truth is (probably a mixture of truth and tall-tale, as usual, with these things), it does hurt the credibility of the more extreme Q people. But..as MSK pointed out: it doesn't have to be real, in this case, but it's enough that THEY (meaning both the Satanists AND Q-Christians) believe it, enough to cause trouble, anyways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_conspiracy_theory

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

The whole problem with taking the adrenochrome idea seriously is that it has been so long associated with the likes of David Icke...

TG,

Associated by whom?

How many times have you watched an Icke video about adrenochrome?

I bet not once.

btw - I'm not defending Icke's views on adrenochrome. Hell, I myself have not seen a video by him on it. I'm just checking a premise. Where are you getting your information from?

I'm asking because I used to get tripped up by the mainstream media and simply repeated what they said about people like Icke.

I've since changed. Look at it from this frame. Since the mainstream media has been busted lying their asses off a massive number of times in the last few decades, why on earth would I take their opinion about David Icke at face value? Can Icke possibly have said anything more false and fruitcakey than the mainstream media constantly presents? Need I make a list? :) 

And since when has being banned by Twitter have anything to do with the credibility of a person. :) 

Here's an easy item to think about that is not obvious. You said Icke was making a resurgence in the Q crowd. Maybe. But Alex Jones is spearheading David Icke's resurgence and Alex is not a Q person. In fact, he has been quite hostile about Q. But at Banned Video, Alex gave Icke a featured channel and actively promotes him. Why would he do that?

I actually wanted to know when I saw that, so I decided to look. I admit I was influenced by the mainstream slant at the time. So I wasn't happy about examining material that would probably irritate me, but I forced myself to do it. With misgiving, I watched a few of Icke's videos. Huh... I was surprised. They were quite good and nothing like the way he has been portrayed.

I don't know much about his older stuff except what the mainstream media has said about it. (And I only know an overview about the Lizard People thing. Fact-wise, although it seems out there, I love the idea as a metaphor. Especially when I look at Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden and so on. :) )

But I do know that the mainstream media keeps saying the same old slant about Icke's newer stuff. And when I looked, it was nothing like what they are saying.

Well... come to think of it, I did watch an older Icke video recommended by James Corbett, who was talking about how the City of London financial hub came about as a separate legal entity within London. The Icke video was pure history of that and a few related issues. I remember looking up a few things from that video at other places online to check it and, sure enough, he was right. What's more, his video did a great job of condensing a huge amount of material. At least that was my impression because the places I checked were extremely verbose, longwinded, full up with a huge amount of parallel information, and boring.

I need to remember that Icke video and watch it again (including Corbett's video where he recommended it) as it was really good. This information is not easy to come across in the mainstream, especially not in such an easy-to-understand manner.

I would give you more details, but this was some time ago and my memory for names is already weak. My mind for videos and books, etc., about areas I am not passionate about like finance does not retain details without several booster viewings and readings. When I go through it again, though, I will make a post about it with links.

I don't think Alex would have given David Icke a featured channel if he were totally off the rails. I don't know if you are aware, but Joe Rogan has been having fun over the last few months with a campaign along the lines of "Hey, look. Alex Jones was right about this, too."

:) 

So I say, don't take the word of the mainstream media for anything without looking for yourself at the original stuff they slam. The mainstream media lies and is mostly propaganda and marketing.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Associated by whom?

How many times have you watched an Icke video about adrenochrome?

I bet not once.

btw - I'm not defending Icke's views on adrenochrome. Hell, I myself have not seen a video by him on it. I'm just checking a premise. Where are you getting your information from?

To be honest, I can't quote a source of the top of my head. As I mentioned, it was years ago since I first read about this stuff (2004 or so.) Not videos, but books, but I don't remember that, at this point, so my memories are a synopsis of what I read, basically. I do know that MSK Ultra was in the mix at some point, though whether that part was Icke or not, I don't remember.

(This may be one of the books I read, though, published around 2001...the cover is familiar...)

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Matrix-Interdimensional-Controlled-Years/dp/0953881016

I was actually surprised to see Icke popping up again, having thought he had fallen out of favor. I am not the only one to make the Icke/Qanon connection, though.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2020/10/22/david-icke-the-groundwork-for-qanon/

• Smile 1

18 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've since changed. Look at it from this frame. Since the mainstream media has been busted lying their asses off a massive number of times in the last few decades, why on earth would I take their opinion about David Icke at face value? Can Icke possibly have said anything more false and fruitcakey than the mainstream media constantly presents? Need I make a list? :) 

I believe I found one of the books by Icke that I read (again, before Youtube took off), where I read his ideas for myself. Again, it's been years since I read it, but  I remember it reminding me a lot of the sci-fi miniseries V, regarding the lizard people. (And THE MATRIX, which was big at the time, hence the book title/ cover...) It was soooo over the top, I remember dismissing it all immediately, and why I was initially slow to give Q any consideration at all...

And while I don't know he explicitly named adrenochrome, he did specifically talk about the lizard "elite" eating babies, (George Bush was a specific name that stood out), especially red-headed children, for some reason being special. That plays right into the Q anon claims, today, with Epstein Island and "crimes against humanity" and the MK Ultra...(Oh, and THE MATRIX had a similar theme, with using humans as "batteries", siphoning off their energy, the same way it's said that the cabal uses adrenochrome...)

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Matrix-Interdimensional-Controlled-Years/dp/0953881016

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOLOL...

I love it.

Michael

Oops...I JUST caught that! Sorry!  (Though amusing, no sinister intentions meant...although...maybe THAT'S why you're challenging my comments on  Icke? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what do you know, Michael? WHAT DO YOU KNOW????)

:D

For anyone who wants to see the source itself, Icke has made the book available for free online. The Chapter titles alone are, uh... "illuminating"...

(Ellen, I'll direct you to chapter 16, given our comments on Trump and the suspicions re "CINO's"...)
Chapter 16 "Spiritual" satanism and "christian" conmen

Chapter 1 To the prison born
Chapter 2 Designer history
Chapter 3 Ruled by the Gods
Chapter 4 Atlantis revisited
Chapter 5 Blood brothers
Chapter 6 The unholy alliance
Chapter 7 Serving the dragon: the past
Chapter 8 The shape-shifters
Chapter 9 The dragon queens
Chapter 10 Faces of the serpent cult.
Chapter 11 God save us from religion
Chapter 12 Serving the dragon: the present
Chapter 13 Serving the dragon: the present
Chapter 14 Calling the demons
Chapter 15 Suffer little children
Chapter 16 "Spiritual" satanism and "christian" conmen
Chapter 17 Serving the dragon: the future.
Chapter 18 The matrix
Chapter 19 The gatekeepers
Chapter 20 It's just a ride
Appendix I The Illuminati bloodline
Appendix II Hitler was a Rothschild?
Appendix III The Jewish voice of reason.

http://david.icke.free.fr/files/[EN] - David Icke - Children of the Matrix - How an Interdimensional Race has Controlled the World for Thousands of Years-and Still Does (2001).pdf

TG,

One day I might look deeper into the lizard people. It's not a priority, though. Icke has not discussed this in the videos I have seen and I'm fine taking each thing on its own merits. Especially with people interested in conspiracies.

But I will insist on my point.

Do you think President Trump, while in Moscow, hired prostitutes to do golden shower pissing on a hotel bed in front of him because the Obamas had slept on that bed?

The mainstream media did not just propose that (the dossier). It kept repeating it as fact for about a year.

So what's the difference between that and Icke saying there are lizard people?

Why is Icke the kook and the mainstream media not?

MSK Ultra wants to know.

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

One day I might look deeper into the lizard people. It's not a priority, though. Icke has not discussed this in the videos I have seen and I'm fine taking each thing on its own merits. Especially with people interested in conspiracies.

Do you think President Trump, while in Moscow, hired prostitutes to do golden shower pissing on a hotel bed in front of him because the Obamas had slept on that bed?

The mainstream media did not just propose that. It kept repeating it as fact for about a year.

MSK Ultra wants to know.

Michael

Two wrongs make a right? Ends justify the means?
And I will insist on my point, that it wasn't mispresentation by the MSM, it was Icke HIMSELF saying such things. (And that I didn't get it second-hand, but from the source.)

(In all fairness to Peter, because I have read Icke, it's why I did have sympathy for his reluctance to take any consideration of Q seriously, even if I think there's SOME merit to the less "Icke"side of things...politically speaking...but even if I don't believe the weirder stuff, again, it's enough that THEY do, if there are, indeed, people acting on such beliefs...)

Icke:

"At the end of those 15 days in the United States, when I was speaking at a Whole Life Expo event in Minneapolis, a gifted psychic lady told me how she sees people in power, like Henry Kissinger, George Bush, and Hillary Clinton, turn into reptilians all the time. Once again she is accessing their fourth-dimensional frequency. There are few more glaring examples of cold reptilian eyes than those of Hillary Clinton. One trait I have noticed in these shape-shifters or possessed people is that their eyes don't change, no matter what their mouth or the rest of their face are doing. They might be laughing, for instance, but their eyes never do. They have a fixed, cold, stare. Next time you see Hillary Clinton, watch her eyes."

Ok, that part, I can believe...
(I kid, I kid...) :P
[But haven't people said the same about Kamala Harris?]

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

.....the claim about the royals being literal "lizard people", and similar

But..as MSK pointed out: it doesn't have to be real, in this case, but it's enough that THEY (meaning both the Satanists AND Q-Christians) believe it, enough to cause trouble, anyways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_conspiracy_theory

Hey, I remember those lizards; there was a whole thread here about whether some public official was a lizard from outer space  (though he was not royal,, I can't remember his name...so I guess he must have beat the rap).

Could you clarify about people believing enough to cause trouble, whether a claim is true or not?  I am assuming you just mean that belief is enough to stir people to action, whi.ch is certainly true. Or are you implying that it is more important that people take action in the cause of the right,  than to know the factual truth about the enemies they are fighting?.

(By the cause of the right I mean "the best cause" here. Hypothetically only!)

17 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Two wrongs make a right? Ends justify the means?

TG,

I know it was Icke himself who talked about lizard people. I haven't said that he didn't, nor even implied it. (In what little I know, I think Icke got that from a religious-like vision of some sort, but I might be wrong.)

My point was that you used Twitter and Wikipedia as sources to dismiss Icke wholesale.

And, as I mentioned, Icke has said some interesting and correct things, especially more recently. After all, many religions people with weird visions often have excellent information in other areas.

So if you are going to do that, why not use Icke as a source to dismiss Twitter and Wikipedia in the same manner?

Think about it.

Michael

RE: Adrenochrome: Don't see it listed by name, but the process that William described about its harvensting IS described by Icke in the book:

(Trigger warning: graphic)

Sex with children has been part of the Illuminati modus operandi from ancient times. Sexual and Satanic abuse of children are aspects of the same agenda. Sex creates an energy connection between the two parties, no matter who they are, and this allows the demonic entities in the perpetrator to take control of their victim. Trauma-based mind control involves demonic possession by other-dimensional entities, also. These, often reptilian, beings of the lower fourth dimension want to absorb the energy of children before puberty and orgasm because the energy is still "pure" and so of more use to them. They therefore possess people and stimulate within them the sexual desire for children. When the possessed person is having physical sex with a child, the fourth-dimensional entity is sucking out their energy and making the vibrational connection that allows the child to be controlled by the entity. Anal sex with children is also designed to create a reaction in the child called vaso-vagal shock. Pain and energy surges up the child's spinal chord and explodes in the brain, thus increasing the rate at which the mind "splits" into compartments or amnesic barriers. These energy vampires and mind controllers have been increasing their operations in the last few decades and so we have had a corresponding increase in paedophilia. This is also the reason why so many of the Illuminati bloodline like George Bush, Henry Kissinger, etc., etc., have sex with children.

So is the current Q anon theories about underground tunnels for trafficking of children:

"The reptilians and other non-human species have been abducting children for thousands of years on a staggering scale. There are endless ancient legends and stories which describe or symbolise these events, not least that of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. And it is still going on. Every year more than 2,000 children disappear in America alone every 287 day and many end up with Satanic cults or in the underground bases. "

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I know it was Icke himself who talked about lizard people. I haven't said that, nor even implied the contrary. (In what little I know, I think Icke got that from a religious-like vision of some sort, but I might be wrong.)

My point was that you used Twitter and Wikipedia as sources to dismiss Icke wholesale.

And, as I mentioned, Icke has said some interesting and correct things, especially more recently. After all, many religions people with weird visions often have excellent information in other areas.

So if you are going to do that, why not use Icke as a source to dismiss Twitter and Wikipedia in the same manner?

Think about it.

Michael

Yes, I used them as a quick reference to my own memories from reading Icke first-hand, mainly just to show the controversy itself, not  necessarily to evaluate the claims in those links.

And now, I did use Icke as a source, so I really don't see the problem. Whatever he might be right about, it's obscured by what he's so wrong about. Again, it's why I did have sympathy for Peter's refusal to even consider some of these things. It's a bit like wading through a swamp to get to a lilly pad.

And I don't need to be told to "think about it", because I already have. That's why I was able to get past my initial aversion to the "Icke" factor to give Q any consideration at all. And I've taken my share of "slings and arrows" here on that front for doing so.

I'm just pointing out the problem of separating the wheat from the chaff.

This passage from Icke sounds like the prototype for the -Q/Epstein Island claims. While Epstein isn't mentioned, there IS an island named (The Isle of Wight, specifically), celebrities, and royalty all named in the child sacrifice conspiracy, including the recently deceased target of anons, Prince Phillip...

Co-incidentally, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, stars of Eyes Wide Shut, have apparently been guests at the Priory Bay Hotel, according to a former worker, and Ernest Bevin, the British Foreign Secretary, was staying there when he wrote the speech proposing the establishment of a military alliance called the Western- European Union, now known as NATO. The British royal family also have great connections to the Isle of Wight. Queen Victoria and Albert, her high-level Freemasonic German husband, had a palace built on the island called Osborne House. The Satanist and Rothschild bloodline, Lord Mountbatten, was Governor of the Isle of Wight. Prince Charles is another visitor, as is Prince Philip, who comes publicly for Cowes Week, the elite's yachting bash. Many famous Satanists visit the island under the guise of coming to "sail". Interestingly, while writing this book, I received an invitation from the Rothschild Insurance group to attend a "financial conference" at...the Priory Bay Hotel. I would have gone to have a look, but circumstances took me elsewhere that week.

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

But to you, the mainstream is not obscured for the same thing?

That's a double standard.

So don't think about it. 

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Once again, I've taken my share of the slings and arrows around here for saying as much. Please don't drop that context to put words in my mouth.

24 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

The mainstream media did not just propose that (the dossier). It kept repeating it as fact for about a year.

MSK Ultra wants to know.

Michael

That is revolting. You know I am a Lefty , but I never heard that one before and I wish I hadn't now. This is it not fake revulsion. 

I guess I do believe the KGB would try to stage such an obscenity but that is as far as I go. I can't  believe Trump could be lured into such a situation, he doesn't even drink, and just the possibility of his current wife whoever she was having leverage over him, would deter him. You know how stingy he was with poor Marla in the divorce.

I am going to wash my short term memory out with Moosehead.

Still, this is a false equivelance with extraterrestrial lizards, and you know it.Why does your concern with correct identification fly out the window when con artists knock on your door? Excuse me, reformed con artists.

4 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Once again, I've taken my share of the slings and arrows around here for saying as much. Please don't drop that context to put words in my mouth.

TG,

Now I'm confused. I no longer know what you are talking about.

I was basically bantering so far.

Well, I was also positioning Icke in a manner if readers are curious about what he is saying now, they will look and not be turned off by what he was saying two decades ago.

Michael

46 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Now I'm confused. I no longer know what you are talking about.

I was basically bantering so far.

Well, I was also positioning Icke in a manner if readers are curious about what he is saying now, they will look and not be turned off by what he was saying two decades ago.

Michael

I'm confused as well, so I'll drop it, except to add that if readers are curious about what Icke is saying now, they can see what he was saying then, and how it relates to what Q/anons are saying now.

(To paraphrase the X-FILES, "The truth is out there...somewhere...over here? What's that, over there?") :)