The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

Whoa.  Are you convinced that every single Trump voter is convinced of a fraud, so convinced and enraged that if the election is overturned, millions will participate in an armed insurrection? Using your patriotic metaphor of the good ole ballgame you clearly predict that. Bats don't kill people ; people do, right? Millions of Americans will support watering the tree of liberty with other people's blood , to get back Donald Trump?

And. Whoa again - the entire Supreme Court is being blackmailed? This is a new one to me and pretty staggering. I am wondering what the late Justice Ginsburg would have been threatened with, if she had lived.  The mind really boggles on this one.  What evidence has caused this to be discovered? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Whoa.  Are you convinced that every single Trump voter is convinced of a fraud, so convinced and enraged that if the election is overturned, millions will participate in an armed insurrection? Using your patriotic metaphor of the good ole ballgame you clearly predict that. Bats don't kill people ; people do, right? Millions of Americans will support watering the tree of liberty with other people's blood , to get back Donald Trump?

Why should this be surprising? This isn't Canada, this is America. Land of the free, home of the brave. "Live free or die", not "accept cheating  in elections, destruction of livelihoods by hypocritical authoritarian regulations, and riots and terrorism/destruction by leftist Antifa brownshirts and and censorship and intimidation and death threats like royal subjects..."

33 minutes ago, caroljane said:

And. Whoa again - the entire Supreme Court is being blackmailed? This is a new one to me and pretty staggering. I am wondering what the late Justice Ginsburg would have been threatened with, if she had lived.  The mind really boggles on this one.  What evidence has caused this to be discovered? 

yawn...

Michael

• Upvote 1

It does surprise me, though, and so does the fact that one of these heroes helped Epstein avoid prosecution in 2006, extending his successful career in sex trafficking for another two years ...they were apparently friends. Even in lawyers, I think that as you said somewhere, "character matters." But I suppose this is just tiresome ancient history to you, so yawn away, cousin. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, caroljane said:

It does surprise me, though, and so does the fact that one of these heroes helped Epstein avoid prosecution in 2006, extending his successful career in sex trafficking for another two years ...they were apparently friends. Even in lawyers, I think that as you said somewhere, "character matters." But I suppose this is just tiresome ancient history to you, so yawn away, cousin. 

yawn...

I caught this from Lin Wood. Oddly enough, it's an article at the Canada Free Press.

Growing number of state governments questioning election results, pushing for hand recounts.

Rumble — Across the country, a growing number of states are raising serious questions about the integrity of the 2020 election. As a result, lawmakers in states like Michigan and Arizona are calling for a hand recount to verify the results.

Here's the Rumble video:

image.png

That's actually a good little summary of the situation re the impact of the 2020 election fraud and what's happening in several states.

On another note, I wonder why Lin is reading the Canadian press. 

:)

Also, elsewhere, Lin has noticed that "Dominion’s lawyer, Tom Clare, also represents Bill Gates."

:) 

Michael

"Meanwhile, back at the hotel..."

DOJ quietly acknowledges there was no sedition at the US Capitol

"Media hyperbole was the root cause of fabricating crimes that didn't exist"

https://www.lawofficer.com/doj-quietly-acknowledges-there-was-no-sedition-at-the-us-capitol/

(Now, let's talk about Antifa and the their constant, continued assaults on federal buildings...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Meanwhile, back at the hotel..."

DOJ quietly acknowledges there was no sedition at the US Capitol

"Media hyperbole was the root cause of fabricating crimes that didn't exist"

https://www.lawofficer.com/doj-quietly-acknowledges-there-was-no-sedition-at-the-us-capitol/

(Now, let's talk about Antifa and the their constant, continued assaults on federal buildings...)

TG,

Notice the descriptions for the people the media have been trying to lynch: No proof ever submitted, not as damaging as it was previously thought to be, dead phone battery, most serious charge (against 2) was assault, a few charged with conspiracy and obstruction, dearth of evidence.

Prosecutors: Overreach, zeal, feverishly working to prove a mass conspiracy, engaged in hyperbole, and so on.

Here are the other two articles linked in the one you posted.

DOJ Finally Admits There’s Not Much Evidence To Support Sedition Charges For Capitol Siege

and

DOJ admits there's little evidence to support Jan. 6 sedition charges

And there's this final paragraph to the article you linked:

... law enforcement officers have continually wondered where was the aggressive prosecution for the thousands whose rioting caused numerous deaths including that of police officers and billions in property damage that ravaged US cities for the last four years? If it were this aggressive things would be much safer.

The DOJ is garbage these days.

Toadies of the junta oligarchy.

At least there are still some rules those toadies have to obey.

Michael

• Upvote 1

See here, Guy, you are misinformed about what Canadians will accept just because we are royal subjects. I will give you a pass on the authoritarian government excedra excedra, because obviously we keep voting our form of government back in , in various peltmutations,. But if Antifa starts terrorizing us and threatening to kill us I am very confident in saying we will not accept that in any way.Luckily they have not started .carrying  out their death threats on you, which they will probably complete before they turn on us, so We will have time to prepare.

If you escape the murderers and seek shelter here you will not be turned away.

3 hours ago, caroljane said:

See here, Guy, you are misinformed about what Canadians will accept just because we are royal subjects. I will give you a pass on the authoritarian government excedra excedra, because obviously we keep voting our form of government back in , in various peltmutations,.

See here, you lost me at "royal subjects".

42 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

See here, you lost me at "royal subjects".

42 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

See here, you lost me at "royal subjects".

Then allow me to find you again.  I assume you understand constitutional monarchies so I won't be more boring than I have to be, we are an independent country , formerly a Dominion of the British Empire when there was one, after we left off being a colony without much bloodshed , unlike some other countries I  could name. We do not pay one red cent to support the Windsor -Mountbatten family, who are probhably richer than our whole ,country, but we pay Their room and Board and security guards when they .visit here,which is regularly. I personally love tradition and ceremony because I am a history freak,but many here are anti and probably have a more rational point.

Meanwhile I still send this missive from a corner of that mostly fictitious entity, the a British Commonwealth. 

and pomp 

to bie

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Also, elsewhere, Lin has noticed that "Dominion’s lawyer, Tom Clare, also represents Bill Gates."

"How do you plead?"

"Not guilty by association, Your Honour."

newJusticeLaughs.jpg

On 3/30/2021 at 10:58 AM, caroljane said:

Nobody has been interested enough to answer this question , so I have been forced to ,do my own research which is an inconvenience but necessary in these servantless days. IThe first piece of evidence I uncovered was that there is a video of John Roberts raping and murdering a child, the source is Lin Wood.

I am no fan of Roberts but even so, to unload such execrations on an honourable career must require incontrovertible evidence. Where is this video available to be seen and if necessary, evaluated for authenticity?

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In Georgia, there is still a fight going on. The Secretary of State Raffensperger does not want the paper ballots to be scanned for audit. He only wants the electronic images the paper ballots looked at. (See here.)

See the amicus brief from the Georgia Secretary of State: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/sos-amicus-brief.pdf

Man, does this old video of Margaret Thatcher apply to the 2020 election fraud. But instead of 8 to 80, it went to a tipping point.

Like someone I knew in Alcoholics Anonymous (back when I went to meetings) once said to a newcomer after he spoke of his troubles: "It's always a new story, but it's always the same old story."

There is another new story, but the same old story happening. This go around, the oligarchy-left took the command center, but did not take the terrain. Without taking the terrain, that story has never ended well for the new rulers.

Michael

From Great American Daily: . . . In an interview with Sean Hannity, Senator Cruz explained the media seized on his trip because activists in the press suffered from “Trump withdrawal.” “I think the media is suffering from Trump withdrawal where they’ve attacked Trump every day for four years,” Cruz declared. “They don’t know what to do. So they obsess over my taking my girls to the beach. I’ve got to tell you, today, I asked Merrick Garland if he would open an investigation into Andrew Cuomo’s shameful policies. A senior Cuomo aide admitted they lied. They covered up the policies that sent COVID-positive people into nursing homes and may well have resulted in the deaths of thousands or tens of thousands. Merrick Garland wouldn’t commit to investigate it. And the media won’t even cover it.”

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

Brilliant. I have always been in favor of CCTV, cameras on cops, etc. Let the truth be known. May justice be served.

Aside. I don't know why but my computer is a second slow. I have rebooted three times with no success. Usually the slowness is caused by a Microsoft download but I don't know what is causing this.  

From Rasmussen:  Election Integrity: 62% Don’t Think Voter ID Laws Discriminate Tuesday, April 13, 2021. Most voters say it’s more important to prevent cheating in elections than to make it easier to vote and, by more than a two-to-one margin, they reject claims that voter ID laws are discriminatory. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 29% of Likely U.S. Voters say laws requiring photo identification at the polls discriminate against some voters. Sixty-two percent (62%) say voter ID laws don’t discriminate . . . . A majority (51%) of voters believe it is likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely cheating affected the election . . . .

A handful of people of note in this thread -- ranging from Lin Wood to Dr Simone Gold to Andrew Wakefield to Patrick Byrne will be at a conference in Tulsa for the next two days. I am hoping that video of the presenters will become available to non-ticket holders after the conference is over. Details from the ThriveTime Show folks at https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/april-conference-itinerary/

Friday, April 16th

1:40 - 2:00
Phil Waldron – Election Fraud The Path Forward

2:00 – 2:20 –
Patrick Byrne – Why We Fight

2:20 – 3:00 –
Sidney Powell

3:00 – 3:40 –
General Michael Flynn – How to fight like a Flynn to save our country

4:00 – 4:20 –
Dr. Simone Gold – The Religion of Public Health

5:00 – 5:30 –
Mike Adams – The Contagious Mind

8:00 – 8:20 –
Jeffrey Prather – How to Restore Spiritual Resiliency – Restoring Our Spiritual and Moral Base

8:20 – 8:40 –
Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard – The Sound of Freedom

8:40 – 8:55 – Leigh Dundas – The Rise of Freedom Over the 4th Reicht

8:55 – 9:30 –
Lin Wood – How to Fight Back for Our God-Given Unalienable Rights

9:30 –
Clay Clark, Pastor Greg Locke, Pastor Jackson Lahmeyer – It’s Time to Rededicate Our Lives to Christ

Vendors open until 10:00 PM

Saturday – April 17th

Health and Freedom Conference
10:30 – 12:30 –
Meet and Greet

12:40 – 1:30 –
Mike Lindell – My Pillow – Exposing the Truth About Election Fraud

6:00 – 6:20 –
Dave Scarlett – Christ-Focused Media – Liftable Media – Big Tech Tyranny
Pastor Dave Scarlett is the host of the His Glory Show with past guests including: General Michael Flynn, Lin Wood, General Thomas McInerney, etc.

6:40 – 7:00 –
Clay Clark – Is America and the World Under Satanic Attack?

7:20 – 7:50 –
Patrick Byrne – The Way Forward

7:50 – 8:10 –
Simone Gold – The Path Forward

8:10- 8:45 –
Pastor Bill Cook – If Pastors Will Stand Up We Can Win This Battle
Reverend Bill Cook, the founder America’s Black Robe Regiment

8:45 – 9:00 –
Pastor Leon Benjamin – America Belongs to God

9:00 – 9:30 –
Lin Wood – How to Gain Ground and Fight Against Tyranny

9:30 –
Closing Remarks with Clay Clark, Pastor Jackson Lahmeyer, and Pastor Craig Hagin

9:30 PM –
It’s Time to Burn Those Masks

See you at Rhema Bible Church, April 18th – 10 AM at Rhema Bible Church – 1025 W Kenosha St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

A fair number of pastors on the "itinerary" but Greg Locke is the only one I recognize by name. 

Do good. Get paid. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Jerry Seinfeld.

From The New York Times: Republicans Who Challenged Election Results Campaign Donations. Luke Broadwater, Catie Edmondson and Rachel Shorey - 32m ago. WASHINGTON — Republicans who were the most vocal in urging their followers to come to Washington on Jan. 6 to try to reverse President Donald J. Trump’s loss, pushing to overturn the election and stoking the grievances that prompted the deadly Capitol riot, have profited handsomely in its aftermath, according to new campaign data.

Senators Josh Hawley of Missouri and Ted Cruz of Texas, who led the challenges to President Biden’s victory in their chamber, each brought in more than $3 million in campaign donations in the three months that followed the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican of Georgia who called the rampage a “1776 moment” and was later stripped of committee assignments for espousing bigoted conspiracy theories and endorsing political violence, raised $3.2 million — more than the individual campaign of Representative Kevin McCarthy, the minority leader, and nearly every other member of House leadership.

A New York Times analysis of the latest Federal Election Commission disclosures illustrates how the leaders of the effort to overturn Mr. Biden’s electoral victory have capitalized on the outrage of their supporters to collect huge sums of campaign cash. Far from being punished for encouraging the protest that turned lethal, they have thrived in a system that often rewards the loudest and most extreme voices, using the fury around the riot to build their political brands. The analysis examined the individual campaign accounts of lawmakers, not joint fund-raising committees or leadership political action committees.

On 4/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, william.scherk said:

A handful of people of note in this thread -- ranging from Lin Wood to Dr Simone Gold to Andrew Wakefield to Patrick Byrne will be at a conference in Tulsa for the next two days. I am hoping that video of the presenters will become available to non-ticket holders after the conference is over.

I got my first-ever YouTube strike for an excerpt from a screen recording of a part of the live-streamed proceedings -- an unlisted 12 minute cut of Lin Wood speechifying.

Each of the two days in Broken Arrow, OK had an eleven hour live feed, with scores of YouTube channels still showing excerpts and portions on Monday. Most of the items I had set up for excerpting are now removed.

In any case, I'll add in a few embeds here for those who want to catch the flavour.  As I think Michael suggested elsewhere, Bitchute or Brighteon will be better bets for watching the full extent of proceedings -- I assume YouTube will continue to purge recordings of the event.

Here's my favourite on the stage of the five-thousand people capacity church -- Mike Adams on his forthcoming book The Contagious Mind.

He manages to weave Rupert Sheldrake's notion of morphic resonance into a very entertaining presentation. 

Plenty of slides with Mike's presenting. 

mikeAdamsHiddenWisdomSlide.png

Sidney Powell was not able to be physically present, but spoke on screen to those assembled in the church: 

Michael Flynn:

Patrick Byrne:

Lin Wood (exerpted, with music):

Jim Caveziel had some things to say about Adrenochrome. Adrenochrome, you say? What's that? Lissen up:

Some of the proceedings reminded me that I am glad to be atheist.

Edited by william.scherk
Glod to be atheist

23 minute podcast of Mike Adams and L Lin Wood on Adrenochrome harvesting and other topical subjects at the links (Google Podcast)...

Lin Wood interviewed by Mike Adams on America's path to VICTORY against tyrants

On 4/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, william.scherk said:

Here's my favourite on the stage of the five-thousand people capacity church -- Mike Adams on his forthcoming book The Contagious Mind.

A little-known aspect of Mike Adams is an existing antipathy from a faction of Christian  evangelicals who argue he has been a bit of a bullshitter and scammer -- and a danger to health with some of his past claims. 

Brighteon has developed a nice, responsive interface, although it is not always the first place Mike Adams puts up material. So it might be a day or two more before all his material from the Broken Arrow conference comes on line there. Brighteon

On 4/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, william.scherk said:

Jim Caveziel had some things to say about Adrenochrome. Adrenochrome, you say? What's that? Lissen up:

If you listen to Mike and Lin on the topic of Adrenochrome, some of us would love to hear comment from you, dear reader. Here Mike give the goods all on his lonesome: 

The Health Ranger Report - They told me 'Q is real!' (google.com)

Pernicious Lore or Shocking Truth? Would it surprise you to learn that a women recently "peacefully" killed her children so they would not be snatched up by adrenochrome-hunting monsters (monsters as told by Caveziel, Wood and Adams and large elements of the Q community/movement/cult)?

I'll try to put up transcripts soon for those who are not fans of plain podcast audio.  The tail that wags the dog ...

Spoiler

giphy.webp

Edited by william.scherk
Ruthlessly exterminated non-performing apostrophe