The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

4 hours ago, caroljane said:

Of course Trump did not call them up individually and tell them to revolt. But Michael , I saw them and/ or their lawyers being interviewed, I think on CTV.They were introduced as people who had participated in the event and some were under arrest. And they said they were doing what the president wanted. Were they impostors? What about the lawyers?

Carol,

President Trump did not say go into the Capitol building. The idea was to have a demonstration in front of it like normal political demonstrations happen in front of buildings all the time.

Also, how many people actually went into the Capitol building? Look it up. I think it will surprise you, especially when the image of them in your mind is "insurrectionists."

And, of that tiny number, you would be surprised how many of them were INVITED IN by the friggin' police. There is plenty of video evidence showing the cops removing barriers as people beside them are waving the public in, but the mainstream outlets constantly tries to suppress this.

Also, there are plenty of videos of many of the few people who went inside staying within permitted walkways, taking selfies and looking and acting like museum visitors, asking the police for directions and even being led by them, and so on. 

You, obviously, haven't seen any of this and I am pretty sure you imagine Trump said to invade the Capitol building.

You have been snookered.

But keep watching canned interviews on fake news channels and replacing reality with them--and refusing to seek or look at actual evidence. Keep playing gotcha games with William about fake news stories and sniggering about the hoi polloi heartland people and calling that information.

I don't use my mind that way, but it's your mind and your choice...

Michael

From yesterday:

JUST IN: Republican-Controlled Wisconsin Assembly Authorizes Investigation of 2020 Presidential Election

The Republican-controlled Wisconsin state assembly on Tuesday passed a resolution to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election.

The resolution passed on a 58-35 party-line vote.

The committee will now have subpoena power to compel testimony and gather documents.

Another strong step.

The shebang is slow in coming, but it's coming.

Michael

More is on the way, too.

The ‘Scan the Ballots’ Effort Is Moving Forward In Georgia Involving Jovan Pulitizer’s Technique of Forensically Reviewing Ballots from the 2020 Election

If they actually use Pulitzer's main scanning technique, it's all over.

For those who did not pay much attention during the time leading up to the inauguration, Pulitzer described several forensic scanning techniques he used.

The most damaging one is detecting whether the paper in mail-in ballots has been folded.

All mail-in ballots have to show fold marks. But many main-in ballots were reported as looking brand new and having no fold marks. The fake news used the word "pristine" to describe this. But they really meant no fold marks. 

The big question: How can a ballot be stuffed into a smaller envelope, sent out by mail and returned by mail, without being folded?

Short big answer. It can't.

No wonder the election officials have been having a cow trying to keep the paper ballots from being forensically audited.

Any mail-in ballot from the 2020 election in official storage that has no fold mark is fraudulent.

It's a coming...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Um, what about the ballots that were sent off in trucks and pulverized to tiny pellet size so that they can’t be investigated using Pulitzer's technique?

Ellen

21 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Um, what about the ballots that were sent off in trucks and pulverized to tiny pellet size so that they can’t be investigated using Pulitzer's technique?

Ellen,

Pulitzer has said shredded ballots can be scanned and examined, but digitally only. I'm not sure about the pellet size, but I think he can do that, too.

The assembly happens via high-powered computers.

Let's see.

I haven't seen what he has said recently. But I saw plenty during the troubles.

After I take a look, I'll know what he says for sure.

Michael

Ellen,

I don't have information about pellet-pulverized ballots yet, but yesterday Pulitzer put out a call for volunteers to help mount the scans in Georgia.

In the videos I looked at, he emphasized that he is not making an audit, but instead a scan. The people who do the audit will use his scans as part of their work.

And since the scans are all machine-driven, he said the machine sees the ballots differently than we humans do. In order to make his point, he made a metaphorical graphic.

image.png

He said we humans see ALL ballots, the good, the bad and the ugly, as on the left--the one called "Legal Ballot." In this picture, it is gray, but it is supposed to represent white.

The computer sees the ballots as if they were color-coded. (They aren't. This is just a metaphor to help understand what the computer sees.) There is only one category for legal ballots and five categories for illegal ballots.

The numbers of ballots in each category will be the report he will give to the auditors.

If he is calling for volunteers to help with the scanning, that must mean he's been approved to do the scanning.

btw - Shredding and pulverizing did not happen to all the ballots. It only happened to a small portion when considered on a statewide scale.

I think, but I am not sure, that Pulitzer will scan all the ballots in the state.

That, I believe, is where the shit will hit the fan.

Oddly enough, about a week ago, he had a major problem in Georgia because he used foul language in some meeting or other and some of the people did not want to let him proceed because of that. They said they don't use those words down there. They said they say poop, not shit. Definitely not fuck. That kind of thing. This is in a video he did on YouTube (see here if you are interested). Man, did he sound exasperated.

:) 

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Pulitzer has said shredded ballots can be scanned and examined, but digitally only.

I can't remember the novel or the writer but it may have been a John Grisham novel where college students were hired to "fix" shredded documents. Very exciting.  

I don't know what the following is about yet, but it looks like the bad guys are running scared.

Pulitzer is the kind of man, to them, who should not exist. Just like Trump is.

He's a man who interacts with reality as a primal love, not just people. He loves to solve problems just for the love of solving them. They don't know how to wield power over a man like that except to sabotage and destroy his projects.

Parasites do not know how to be hosts. 

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I don't have information about pellet-pulverized ballots yet, but yesterday Pulitzer put out a call for volunteers to help mount the scans in Georgia.

In the videos I looked at, he emphasized that he is not making an audit, but instead a scan. The people who do the audit will use his scans as part of their work.

And since the scans are all machine-driven, he said the machine sees the ballots differently than we humans do. In order to make his point, he made a metaphorical graphic.

image.png

He said we humans see ALL ballots, the good, the bad and the ugly, as on the left--the one called "Legal Ballot." In this picture, it is gray, but it is supposed to represent white.

The computer sees the ballots as if they were color-coded. (They aren't. This is just a metaphor to help understand what the computer sees.) There is only one category for legal ballots and five categories for illegal ballots.

The numbers of ballots in each category will be the report he will give to the auditors.

If he is calling for volunteers to help with the scanning, that must mean he's been approved to do the scanning.

btw - Shredding and pulverizing did not happen to all the ballots. It only happened to a small portion when considered on a statewide scale.

I think, but I am not sure, that Pulitzer will scan all the ballots in the state.

That, I believe, is where the shit will hit the fan.

Oddly enough, about a week ago, he had a major problem in Georgia because he used foul language in some meeting or other and some of the people did not want to let him proceed because of that. They said they don't use those words down there. They said they say poop, not shit. Definitely not fuck. That kind of thing. This is in a video he did on YouTube (see here if you are interested). Man, did he sound exasperated.

Michael

IfI watched some of the video but wonder if I go the right one. He was very personable and jovial, at least at first.  I give him one black mark as a public speaker. If you don,t want to alienate the English teachers demographic, please don't pronounce etcetera as excedra, especially if you are going to repeat it three times, Jovan.  English appears to be your native language so there is no excuse! Even a polymath such as yourself should aim for precision.

Brant,

DID NOT WORk.

Whatever screen I have landed on now I won,t move from, i am sick of identifying myself over and over, I feel like a voter in Georgia.

Iam starting to feel there is a conspiracy against me, no doubt channeled through this Luciferian device I am forced to work on.

Goodnight.

Carol

Raconteurs and secrets. 

On 3/24/2021 at 4:20 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:
On 3/24/2021 at 1:54 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Taking liberties with copyright, I excerpt from what the folk at The Wentworth Report took from the Patrick Byrne online series. Insert giant slab of text, lightly edited, highlighter emphases mine.

Spoiler

Patrick Byrne: How Trump Lost the White House: Christmas Doldrums. The sixth excerpt from Patrick Byrne’s fascinating account of what was happening on the inside of the effort to appeal the 2020 election. Earlier excerpts here,  here, here, here and here. Next here.

Visit to Mar-o-Lago over Christmas:

I was alone in DC over Christmas, but I got a call from someone in the Trump orbit. The caller told me that I should get down to Florida, to somewhere near Mar-o-Lago, and it was being arranged that I could have another short meeting with Trump, maybe as little as 10 minutes. Because I was by then thoroughly convinced he was not listening to sound people and was missing the Big Picture in some ways, I seized the invitation, and went from DC to Florida to a hotel just a few miles away from Mar-o-Lago. I checked in, and awaited contact. …

I hung out a … few days, waiting for things to be cleared up. They never were. But over those days, I was there on the periphery of the Mar-a-Largo crowd and the hundreds of Republican Pooh-Bah families that were down together for the holidays occupying most of the surrounding hotels. Swimming as I was on the periphery of the Republican Party bigwigs and its movers-and-shakers, I got a sense for the gestalt of it all.

There were some terrific young people, intellectuals who could have deep conversations about ideas as well as events. There was a woman of my age or slightly older, a former executive at a Fortune 50 company, retired, who was exceedingly strong, capable, and intelligent.

Then as far as I could tell, the rest were riff-raff. Rich riff-raff, no doubt: shiny-car riff-raff, loud and obnoxious riff-raff, self-centered riff-raff, dilettantes and poseurs and grifters of one variety or another, with Plastic Fantastic wives and husbands and doily children whining publicly about whatever subject or thing they felt deprived. People for the most part I would not be inclined to piss on if they were on fire. What I did not see were believers, people who had a vision…. Or anyone with a plan. …

On to Georgia:

In Georgia, I stayed at the home of some people who were involved in this effort. That is when I first met Jovan Pulitzer (though there had been communication for weeks between my cyber-colleagues and Jovan).

Also present was a senior Microsoft security expert. This is the man who had found the situation in a counting operation in Savanah, Georgia: a tabulating machine turned out to have a wireless card in it, on the wall there was a Smart Thermostat, and that thermostat had connected wirelessly to the vote counting machine. Further research had confirmed that someone from China Telecom had come through the Internet onto the Smart Thermostat in order to connect to the machine.

The cybersecurity expert spent the rest of the evening telling us about the shocking vulnerabilities in the election machines, their tendency to run on Operating System software that was 10-15 years old, and in general, how the technology was Swiss Cheese. We sat up past midnight cataloging vulnerabilities.

At 3 AM on New Year’s Day I received a text from General Flynn. He was still up working as well. He sent me photos that were then flashing around social media: down in Mar-a-Lago, Rudy and others from the entourage had rung in the New Year with a bang. Photos of Rudy, Don Jr., and Kimberly Gilfoyle drinking champagne, dancing, and Partying Like It’s 1999 were circulating through social media. Again, Flynn and I shared a moment of exasperated silence. …

FBI gets rid of evidence of fraud, possibly with help from White House insiders:

On New Year’s Day I was in the laboratory of the federally certified forensic document examiner … Two of the ballots were printed in one print shop, the other was printed in a different print shop using different paper, different ink, and a different printing method. It being highly unlikely that the county had ordered its ballots from two different print shops, this was indicative that at least one of the ballots was a counterfeit. …

Our Man in Georgia had the warehouse in Atlanta under observation. Bums with telephoto lenses were filming. With permission, I put out on Twitter a brief description of what we had found. Hours later, rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse, and pallets of ballots were moved into it.

The next day, a shredding company in a neighboring county got a phone call to pick up an assignment to shred. The truck pulled up, and loaded approximately 3,000 pounds of ballots. It has been confirmed to me that the order was paid for by someone with a credit card from “Dominion Voting”. The shredding truck pulled away. Through a mechanism I will not explain, that shredding truck was intercepted, its work stopped, and ultimately 10,000 pounds of shredded material was dumped out on the floor of a local police station, so there would be a chain-of-evidence. Roughly 3,000 pounds of the shredded material was the ballots (the other 7,000 was from prior customers).

The shredding that had been order by the Dominion Voting employee had not been normal shredding (turning things into long strips); it had not been the special shredding (turning the material into confetti); it had been the super-duper military-grade shredding, where the ballots had been shredded then crushed down to spitballs.

An Atlanta DHS agent arrived and took command. A discovery was made: some of the shredded ballots had not been completely shredded. In fact, a few had stuck to the walls of the bin, and were whole. Also found, I was told, were receipts and shipping labels from the outside of the boxes that held the ballots: these receipts and shipping labels were from a Chinese print shop in the south of China. The DHS agent acquired all of these (and that particular agent is one with an expertise in matters Chinese, I am told).

Call that moment, “T = 0”. Based on the continuous reports I was receiving from Atlanta, here is how the next two days unfolded:

• T + 6 hours: Rudy Giuliani was informed of what was going on;
  • T + 9 hours: Mark Meadows was informed of what was going on
  • T + 18 hours: FBI arrived on the scene to take over. DHS resisted.
  • T + 24 hours: I received a message that the DHS agent in question was highly uncomfortable with the political pressure he was receiving. If I understood correctly, he was saying that Mark Meadows himself (Chief of Staff of the White House) had called him and told him to back off the investigation. It was not clear to me whether I was receiving the message just as a bystander, or the DHS agent was deliberately causing that message to come to me, in the incorrect hope I could do something about it (e.g., get it to the President).
  • T + 36 hours: The FBI took control of the operation. They instructed the shredding company to come back, and told them to pick up the 10,000 pounds of material, complete the shredding, then continue with their normal procedures. That meant the shredded material was mixed with water and acid, melted, then reconstituted as recycled paper.

Various aspects of the story I told above are documented in photos and film. …

Death threats to Melania:

My favourite brand/aspect of Jovan Pulitzer né Philylaw is the Commander, and his series of books on the United States of hidden treasures. He was (and perhaps still is) a real swashbucker, as the kids say.  Amazon promises me a paperback copy of his Washington state book "Lost Treasures You Can Find In Washington" by April 12th. I am sorely tempted, but will probably go with the Kindle.

commanderPulitzerWarshington.png

Caroljane, Pulitzer has a connection with Nova Scotia's Oak Island, where the Roman sword was planted/discovered/debunked. I think he appeared in one season of the treasure-hunter Curse of Oak Island series, available via Amazon Prime video. I have only seen small excerpts from Pulitzer's appearance on the show (available on YouTube). 

As with any bold and enterprising person, Pulitzer has attracted detractors.  One of the most cited is a dirt-under-the-fingernails Nova Scotia YT personality, who scathed away here: (116) Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is The Fraud Of Oak Island - YouTube

Everyone has an axe to grind, perhaps. I'd be happy with a demonstration of the "main scanning technique." Has he done that kind of thing already? 

Edited by william.scherk
Removed "hi"

49 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

One of the most cited is a dirt-under-the-fingernails Nova Scotia YT personality, who scathed away here: (116) Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is The Fraud Of Oak Island - YouTube

William,

That video is 15 minutes of my life that will never come back.

The guy said Jovan is a con man and he doesn't like him. For 15 minutes. In essence, he said nothing else. Well, he did say that the patents Jovan registered were actually the inventions of someone else. What patents? Nada. Who? More nada.

I don't even know what alleged con he was talking about. From the video you can't tell.

Oh well. Whatever it was, he sure didn't like it.

I hope he finds peace. He looks terribly unhappy...

Michael

What is so bad about Georgia’s new voting laws? I have no problem with them. If I vote at the local Fire Hall, I am known there, but they still want to see my ID. Peter

An excerpt from Georgia’s new law.  “Requesting and returning a ballot will also require new ID rules: either your driver's license number, state ID number or, if you don't have those, a copy of acceptable voter ID. The law also allows for applications to be returned online, after the Secretary of State's office launched an online request portal using your driver's license number or state ID number ahead of November's general election.

Poll workers will use that information, plus your name, date of birth and address, to verify your identity, and you will sign an oath swearing that everything is correct. This is a change from recent procedure that would check your signature on the application with those on file.”

One thing is already certain about the outcome of Pulitzer's project. Whatever it is, half the country will not accept it . In one thing he will have undoubtedly succeeded, in further polarizing a population where an American is being devolved from  an individual to a simple set of political opinions.

Maybe man can't be bigger than his philosophy, but he sure as hell should be bigger than his political opinions.

Pulitzer does seem to resemble Trump in some ways. Like Trump he has many followers who double down on their devotion whenever he is criticized. He is also a super salesman, attracting $185million for one startup.He hunted for treasure on reality Tv, and found it, as WSS referenced.

I know quite a bit about Oak Island, a former pirate hangout of legend where diggers and scanners of increasing sophistication have been hunting hard for easy money for centuries. I have actually been there myself, but without equipment. Pulitzer came up with a Roman sword, perhaps looted from a shipment of antiques since no Roman ever went near the place.

I did not watch the video, but if the presenter was overwrought and confusing, it was because we Maritimers take our Oak Island darned seriously.

53 minutes ago, caroljane said:

In one thing he will have undoubtedly succeeded, in further polarizing a population where an American is being devolved from  an individual to a simple set of political opinions.

Maybe man can't be bigger than his philosophy, but he sure as hell should be bigger than his political opinions.

Right.

And maybe if the little people would just obey. Sit down and shut up is the best way, huh?

As if theft on a massive scale is not polarizing...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Anyway, the good news is that we will not be the ones to hire Jovan to scan the ballots in the fraudulent elections.

State authorities will.

And nobody who thinks he is a scammer should be worried, either.

If he is such a scammer, his scans won't work and won't come up with any bogus ballots, right?

After all, the whole world is watching. Imagine pulling off a voter ballot scam with the whole world watching...

Impossible, huh?

:evil: 

Michael

• Upvote 1

No, massive thefts are not par.ticularly polarizing when most people believe there was a theft. The GreatTrain Robbers  had their fans, and Bernie Madoff had his defenders for a while, but qeverybody aagreed that massive thefts had occurred.

My point was that if this (experimental) procedure shows a massive fraud,the left will think, "Pulitzer is commputer genius who just invented this process.  How can we think he isn't capable of running it to find his preferred outcome,without being detected? After all, if ordinary Georgians coordinated  an enormous sophisticated fraud,why couldn't he and the team that he recruits, do the same? State officials hired him, sure , just like they hired the 2020 election workers and the Dominion machines."

The will say this, of course, not because this line of reasoning seems plausible, but out of blind pathetic envy and hatred of Trump and every single one of his half a million supporters ,probably closer to a million if the Msm reported the truth., and because they are each defective human beings in some way.

So the left will stay polarized, the right will rejoice in their success, and tell the little deluded worms to accept a proved victory and shut up about it.    

That is polarizing.

10 minutes ago, caroljane said:

... and every single one of his half a million supporters ,probably closer to a million if the Msm reported the truth

Carol,

Where on earth are you getting your stats?

The number of those who voted for him was reported as over 70 million. The truth is probably closer to 100 million.

Are you snarking or lying. Or is that an honest mistake?

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anyway, the good news is that we will not be the ones to hire Jovan to scan the ballots in the fraudulent elections.

State authorities will.

And nobody who thinks he is a scammer should be worried, either.

If he is such a scammer, his scans won't work and won't come up with any bogus ballots, right?

After all, the whole world is watching. Imagine pulling off a voter ballot scam with the whole world watching...

Impossible, huh?

:evil: 

Michael

I'm worried that by now there's been time for the folks who engineered the fraud (which I believe there was) to clean up the traces of dirt.

I don’t know details enough to know if dirt-cleaning after the fact would be possible with the result that examiners don’t find evidence of fraud although there was fraud.

Ellen

8 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'm worried that by now there's been time for the folks who engineered the fraud (which I believe there was) to clean up the traces of dirt.

I don’t know details enough to know if dirt-cleaning after the fact would be possible with the result that examiners don’t find evidence of fraud although there was fraud.

Ellen

Ellen,don't borrow  trouble.  Even though I too don't have any details I can't picture anyone getting near those ballots without being turned inside out by the media, the subject is  so enormously prominent.  More than likely if  there was fraud the evidence should still  be there. Not of course that I can believe the fraud theory, but I've been wrong enough in predictions (called both your last two wrong) that nothing will surprise me now.

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Where on earth are you getting your stats?

The number of those who voted for him was reported as over 70 million. The truth is probably closer to 100 million.

Are you snarking or lying. Or is that an honest mistake?

Michael

Oh, not again, it is my stupid math, I left out two zeros meaning to say 1000 million. You must have noticed my sarcastic tone there and now I have  ruined my own joke. i kept mistyping and finally wrote out half a million which would be a suitably astonishing increase in Canada.will blame old age and thinking of our own population figures instead of you'd.. Honest screwup , from one who might never crack wise in this town again.

.Yours abjectly, C.

19 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Newsmax hosts Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, better known as “Diamond and Silk,” called for the military to remove President Joe Biden from office, citing his tripping on the stairs to Air Force One as proof of “a cognitive problem.” “Biden probably won’t even last four years,” Diamond told David Brody, host of Newsmax’s The Water Cooler. “Any time you trip walking up the stairs–”

“Up the stairs!” Silk repeated. “–that looks like a cognitive problem to me.” said Diamond. “So he probably won’t even make it four years.”

“Listen, I wish that the military would step in and take over,” Diamond continued, as Silk nodded along, comparing the people who “call themselves the most powerful people” in the the world to the Three Stooges and saying that they needed to “go somewhere, sit down, and allow the military to take over from here.”

It’s not entirely clear to whom Diamond was referring, but the line of succession as delineated in the Constitution includes Biden, then Vice President Kamala Harris, and then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). All three are Democrats and sharp critics of former President Trump.

“These people are going to bankrupt this whole country!” declared Diamond. “And have us living in danger and a disaster.”

Brody asked if national security was the reason they wanted the military to step in.

“From a national security standpoint,” replied Diamond, “and to get to the bottom of what the American people saw in the 2020 elections. We cannot forget or forgive that.”

“Our country is under siege,” added Silk. “We see it; they know it. It’s all a big fat lie. We need somebody to come in with some common sense  and take over. If not, our country will be going to hell in a handbasket.”

It’s not the first time the duo have called for military intervention on behalf of the former president. After the Supreme Court tossed out the lawsuit filed by Attorney General Ken Paxton (R-TX) that sought to overturn the election results, Diamond and Silk  posted several tweets calling for the military to act.

It’s also far from the first time they’ve made controversial comments. Fox News dropped their Fox Nation program last year after they promoted conspiracy theories related to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Peter,

Here's the clip from Right Wing Watch that the oligarchy-butt-licking Mediate used for the story.

Diamond and Silk sound a lot different than the way the story slanted what they said, huh? Their message is to get to the bottom of the election fraud and prevent destruction by impostors, not to install a military dictatorship.

They want the military to clean up the election fraud mess, not become the new form of US government. When they say "take over," they mean a temporary emergency measure that lasts only until the mess is cleaned up.

That should be obvious except the fake news media constantly slants this message to mean what it doesn't.

For my own opinion, Diamond and Silk rock. And so does their message.

They don't bow down and kiss the feet of the oligarchy. Nor lick the butts.

The oligarchy be damned.

Let freedom, not slavery, ring... And ring loud...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Let me show you my scanning technique. Or rather -- let me tell you about my scanning technique. Talk is cheap.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, william.scherk said:
On 3/24/2021 at 4:20 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:
On 3/24/2021 at 1:54 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand  

Taking liberties with copyright, I excerpt from what the folk at The Wentworth Report took from the Patrick Byrne online series.

The Twitter thread is long gone, but Patrick Byrne's tweets were screen-captured/preserved and posted to Reddit

As for the Commander, he is a "colourful character."  A man of many hats and many claims. One might say he knows how to tell a Shaggy Dog story.

From his YouTube channel, uploaded in 2016:

(15) Show & Tell Series w Jovan #HuttonPulitzer #JovanHuttonPulitzer - YouTube

I've decided not to buy the Washington State lost treasures book, but am now tempted to get a copy of the "Commander's Cacheology Encyclopedia of Treasure Symbols." It's sort of funny how Pulitzer still maintains that the so-called "Roman sword" was an actual Roman sword.  He seems to have belief in (or at least has touted) just about every ancient hidden history, lost world legend he comes across --and he has not been above peddling magic crystals or zany ''pattern detection"** ...

shaggyDogCommander2.png

On 3/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, william.scherk said:

As with any bold and enterprising person, Pulitzer has attracted detractors.  One of the most cited is a dirt-under-the-fingernails Nova Scotia YT personality, who scathed away here: (116) Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is The Fraud Of Oak Island - YouTube

Everyone has an axe to grind, perhaps. I'd be happy with a demonstration of the "main scanning technique." Has he done that kind of thing already? 

The thing for me is that if Jovan Pulitzer is a fabulist of sorts, then there is a good reason he hasn't demonstrated his scanning technology, only talked about it.  Does he actually have a scanner that can process Maricopa County ballots, 100,000 ballots per hour? Has he published any "white paper" or shown evidence that his well-touted technology has been used successfully anywhere for any purpose? Is there a firm, tested basis to his claimed expertise? 

My questions boil down to "Why isn't he showing his work?"  

** -- embued with "God's devine communication with itself"? Who wouldn't give them a whirl?  Especially if you are a fan of L Lin Wood's fabulist Ryan Dark White -- who discovered the Voice of God in microwave radiation while not being tortured in federal custody.  Faith moves mountains (of cash).

But apparently Pulitzer has stripped the internet of his crystals promotions.  

pulitzerCrystals.png

I don't think this guy will get anywhere near the Arizona GOP's hand recount and machine audit of Maricopa County ballots.

shaggyDogCommander.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added 'ton' to 'Washing'