The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Naturalborncitizen.wordpress com/2021

Brant,

It's too late to read this thing, but I have bookmarked it for tomorrow. If fact, the entire blog looks as interesting and informative as all get out.

:)

btw - Here's a clickable link to the article: IT’S TIME FOR A WRIT QUO WARRANTO, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The assholes doing this to President Trump know he has a world of options. So I think the assholes are trying to buy time for Pelosi to see if she can ram through impeachment or something.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Here's a clickable link to the article: IT’S TIME FOR A WRIT QUO WARRANTO, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

A quote from the article:

it’s not too late to right the ship. President Trump can institute a statutory Writ of Quo Warranto. This is a rarely tested federal statute that gives Trump a genuine chance for a jury to decide whether the election was stolen.

I think that Trump needs to begin immediately on quo warranto, if that could proceed rapidly enough.

AND/or (if the quo warranto proceeding would be too slow) on declassifying everything about Biden and putting him on trial for treason.

I think that time is of the urgent essence, since I think that Pelosi's impeachment effort has a good chance of garnering enough Republican support to succeed if it isn’t forestalled by a counter move.

Ironically - bitter, bitter irony - the "storm" that may be "upon is" isn’t the one anticipated by Q but instead the so-called "storm" of the Capitol.

How awful if the Trump supporters who entered the building have given Pelosi the pretext for at last succeeding at getting rid of Trump.

Ellen

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A quote from the article:

I think that Trump needs to begin immediately on quo warranto, if that could proceed rapidly enough.

AND/or (if the quo warranto proceeding would be too slow) on declassifying everything about Biden and putting him on trial for treason.

I think that time is of the urgent essence, since I think that Pelosi's impeachment effort has a good chance of garnering enough Republican support to succeed if it isn’t forestalled by a counter move.

Ironically - bitter, bitter irony - the "storm" that may be "upon is" isn’t the one anticipated by Q but instead the so-called "storm" of the Capitol.

How awful if the Trump supporters who entered the building have given Pelosi the pretext for at last succeeding at getting rid of Trump.

Ellen

Trump warned Antifa before this event on Jan 6.

Trump is multiple moves ahead of his opponents.

The Trump supporters who went in did not do anything, compared to what the Antifa and BLM people did.

Plus, he has the laptop.

Chess players play multiple moves ahead, based on a few moves up to like 10 moves or so for a Grandmaster, which my beautiful President "JohnGalt" Trump.

We have this,Ellen.

14 hours ago, Peter said:

I agree and I am not looking for an argument, but I think President Trump was a great president who made the country safer, freer, and better off . . . up until Covid-19 . . . but now America is springing back from the virus.

My thought is, how will history books write or interpret his legacy? And I am not talking about a liberal or progressive colleges opinion. What will the very conservative and patriotic Hillsdale College as an example (promoted by Rush Limbaugh) be saying about President Trump’s legacy and his last days in office? Peter

Greatest President and greatest leader in the history of The World!

History will absolve him.

Ellen wrote, “I hate thinking this, but I increasingly suspect that Trump no longer wants a second term. Does anyone here have some solid information to the contrary?”

Not me. I ask myself, “Would I want to?” For me the answer is no, but I think President Trump will watch what unfolds with the Biden administration, and as Marc mentioned, see if history absolves him of wrongdoing. Five people died during the rioting. And there is “Monday, Monday can’t trust that day,” when we will find out if Impeachment is a serious threat to President Trump. It sickens me that so many “loyal staffers” have left the administration, that Trump is being banned from commenting on social media, and that some Republicans are probably conferencing with Pelosi and her gang. This won’t blow over in four years. Peter     

40 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I hate thinking this, but I increasingly suspect that Trump no longer wants a second term.

Does anyone here have some solid information to the contrary?

Ellen

Pelosi tried a military coup,  how solid is that for you?

Vice President Pence on Jan 3, 2021. "It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not," Pence wrote. "After an election with significant allegations of voting irregularities and numerous instances of officials setting aside state election law, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about the integrity of this election. The American people chose the American President, and have every right under the law to demand free and fair elections and a full investigation of electoral misconduct. As presiding officer, I will do my duty to ensure these concerns receive a fair and open hearing in the Congress of the United States. Objections will be heard, evidence will be presented, and the elected representatives of the American people will make their decision." end quote

I am having some second thoughts about VP Pence. Just before he was to sign he was rushed out of the building. . . but when they reconvened he signed it. I don’t think he was being a traitor to the President. He would have been impeached for wrongdoing if he did not do as the Constitution says he must and not even President Trump is above the Constitution. I guess Pence could have said he was indisposed but someone else (Pelosi?) would have signed it anyway, so resistance was futile. I don’t see a moral issue with his signing.

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I hate thinking this, but I increasingly suspect that Trump no longer wants a second term.

Ellen

No, no one here does. That's my whole point: there's too much going on behind the scenes, and too much ambiguity and fog in front of us, to know what's truly going on, what's what...We could go down many roads of speculation and "what if's", and it's good to anticipate what could happen, but at some point, we have to start focusing on what we can and do know, which is most likely in our immediate environments/"spheres of concern."

As for planning...If q really was a military operation, I always thought that "trust the plan" aspect of anons missed something crucial: "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." There's a saying, "Marines don't plan; they improvise." And on that note: "survival of the fittest" is often taken to mean the strongest, but really it meant the most adaptable.

I have a feeling that, without more solid information, we're all going to be doing a lot more improvising and adapting in 2021...

Here's something people may find interesting in its certainty of a second term: A "Letter from the Chairman" of the NYE County Republican Central Committee of Nevada, including support for Lin Wood, who DID call out the Pence betrayal beforehand:

"Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those are shocking words in these crazy days."

"I have been approached by many saying, 'It’s over…' and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete."

You can read the full statement below.

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen

Here's someone who disagrees with that theory...I can't say it's "solid information"; and I doubt anyone but those deepest involved know that for sure, but we work with what we have.  Make of this what you will...

A LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN of the NYE County Republican Central Committee of Nevada:

"I say all this as only two examples out of many that at no point has our president been in a fight of desperation. "

"I have been approached by many saying, 'It’s over…' and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete."

Then, there's this:

So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:
    1.    Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See this link
    2.    Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.
    3.    Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.
    4.    Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes. 
    5.    Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.
    6.    Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors. 
    7.    Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
    8.    Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.

Again, not "rock solid", as the author admits, but this is the map we currently have to judge against. But it's not "blind faith", either; it's like describing atoms: we can't see it with our naked eye, but we can infer their existence from their effects, etc. He does describe real things that we can observe, and have seen. So, it's not everything, but it's not nothing, either.

You can read the complete statement below:

https://nyegop.org/2021/01/08/a-letter-from-the-chairman/?v=7516fd43adaa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

TG,

Thanks, much, for drawing attention to that letter, which I just now read in full.

The analysis and prognostication do give me hope that Trump is still trying for a second term.

I'll start to be convinced when/if points 3 and 8 materialize:

3.    Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.

—-

8.    Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.

Dwindling time between now and January 20 - and the impeachment plan is supposedly going to be started Monday.

Edge-of-the-cliff denouement, whichever way it goes.

—-

The letter includes a link to material which was very informative to me about Pence.

He has been an enemy in the camp all along.

Thanks again.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

TG,

Thanks, much, for drawing attention to that letter, which I just now read in full.

The analysis and prognostication do give me hope that Trump is still trying for a second term.

I'll start to be convinced when/if points 3 and 8 materialize:

Dwindling time between now and January 20 - and the impeachment plan is supposedly going to be started Monday.

—-

The letter includes a link to material which was very informative to me about Pence.

Thanks again.

Ellen

Fingers crossed...

Where the letter describes the seriousness with which the oath taken to protect the Constitution from enemies  foreign and domestic is the morale booster for me. IF , if q or like entity, has been biding time waiting for a person to have the specific qualities necessary to take a gigantic swipe at the Deep State , DJT is their man, and this could well be the plan.

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2020 at 9:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Speaking of which, there is this.

This has caused quite a stir, considering all the derision. I wonder what people are worried about.

Here is an article from Mike Adams about that. 

Situation Update, Dec. 31st – Game-changing bombshells to be unveiled before Congress on January 6

Hat tip to my offline friend. :) 

I don't know that Epstein is alive. I only know Lin said it. That gives it a different weight than if I said it.

And I also know this possibility is making lots of people sweat bullets.

True or not, I am going to enter 2021 surfing on the good vibes from that thought.

Peace on earth and good will toward men (except pedophiles).

Michael

Just checked his site out, wasn't familiar with him.

I saw his piece on Trump's so-called "concession", which he claims is just a ruse. Adams points out something I missed in my own comments on that, here. In addition to never saying a "Biden" administration, and that a "new administration" may simply mean one without turncoat Pence, Adams points out that when he said there'd be a peaceful transition on Jan. 20th, he never said the YEAR...All this, Adams claims, is to make this non-binding, legally:

"Trump is merely attempting to appear that he is conceding while not actually using any binding language that would legally tie him to such an outcome. To state that, “A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th” without naming the year is, of course, always a true statement. There’s a new administration coming on January 20th, of 2025, for example. There’s also a new administration coming this year if Trump dumps Pence and has a new VP at his side."

Dis-information, fog-of-war...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-08-situation-update-jan-8th-trump-fighting-from-secure-location.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

. . .

—-

Ellen,

This is a hell of an example of storytelling at its finest, no? President Trump is the only one I know of who turns large-scale social reality into a thriller story of the highest quality and actually pulls it off, time after time after time. We are almost leaving reality right now and stepping right into James Bond territory.

The following quote jumped out at me in Part 3 of the excellent article you found informative about Pence. In fact, kudos to TG for posting the article that had those links in it.

For those curious, here are the links: 
At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3
Part 2 of 3
Part 3 of 3 
This article was written by Neon Revolt on January 6, 2021.

I always knew this [betrayal of Trump] would be an option for Pence. Should he really desire to betray Trump, all he had to do was keep his cards close to his chest, pretend to be an ally, and then flip at the last possible second in order to run out the clock and prevent Trump from being able to respond at all.

That is exactly what Pence did. And, it seems, this is exactly what President Trump is doing. Just replace "pretend to be an ally" with "pretend to be defeated."

There is a comment about Pence from Lin Wood in his most recent interview (see here) that I found fascinating. He said he started suspecting something was off about Pence when he would not come out hard against election fraud in view of the evidence piling up. He was VP after all. This was his reelection, too. So why would Pence not talk much about election fraud? At the end, all he could talk about was electing the two Georgia Senators.

You know, I totally missed that as it was happening, but on looking back, there was always a light subconscious cognitive dissonance in my mind. Nothing I could put my finger on other than to ask, once in a while, I wonder what Pence has to say about this? But then I would go back to the firehose for another drink of water, get knocked over by the sheer quantity and force of the gushing, and forget all about it.

I hereby anoint Mike Pence as a Stage 42 Level Black Belt in Molecraft. Nobody does it better.

Now let's see if he survives being exposed. I, for one, doubt it.

What's more, it's even worse for Pence than on the surface. If anyone could be the perfect high-level target for the first arrest for treason, I can't think of a person more perfect. 

I'm talking about public disclosure of arrest for treason. Many will go missing, many already have. For example, where is Gina Haspel? Only later will the public know they were arrested. 

But the arrest of Pence is a public relations dream for completing the operation without large-scale tumult.

Pence is despised by the left (despite their pleasure at his betrayal of Trump), and now despised by millions and millions of Trump supporters. He certainly would get no cover from the tech giants. And the donor class? Hell, they will be running for cover or trying to save their own butts. Pence is nothing to them. 

I can't think of any major group, other than those Lincoln Project assholes with their less than 0% of popular appeal, who would be outraged.

Pence would set the precedent in the minds of the public and the following arrests for treason would not be so jarring.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What's more, it's even worse for Pence than on the surface. If anyone could be the perfect high-level target for the first arrest for treason, I can't think of no one more perfect. Pence is despised by the left (despite their pleasure at his betrayal of Trump), and now despised by millions and millions of Trump supporters. He certainly would get no cover from the tech giants. And the donor class? Hell, they will be running for cover or trying to save their own butts. Pence is nothing to them. 

That's an understatement; #hangPence has been trending on Twitter for a day...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I changed the text in what you quoted from me. But what the hell. Let's leave both versions. Let OL readers see openly how great writing unfolds.

Michael

All good. Either way, the point remains: He's taking his place along with Benedict Arnold and Judas Iscariot.

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The following quote jumped out at me in Part 3 of the excellent article you found informative about Pence.

Michael, everyone,

Notice, too, the Pence-Ryan email exchange linked to from the letter:

https://files.constantcontact.com/899f3f04701/106dc3d3-c645-4215-bdd3-addad65bade2.pdf

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Yes.  😄

Ellen

Trump is starting to remind me of Francisco D'Anconio.
If you had said that to me years ago, I'd have laughed, just like when people similar about Alan Greenspan bringing down the system from the inside...yet, here we are...