The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell] is extremely procedural. In his understanding of the process, certain procedural formalities have been fulfilled and, as leader of the Senate, he is fulfilling his ceremonial duty by offering congratulations.

That could very well be. 

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Once a new formality happens, like, say, a Contested Election unfolds, he will be just as quick to change.

That could possibly happen, and we should be alert to it, as a signal that the leader intends to help Trump overcome certain obstacles to being inaugurated January 20.

But of course, some reports indicate he may not be as flexible as some believe. Axios:

McConnell urges Republicans not to contest Biden win on Jan. 6

Yeah, the dynamic in the swamp doesn’t quite have the same partisanship-ness as when it was a literal swamp.

The turtle ain’t no Hamiltonian Federalist trying to vanquish the insurrection that was the Democratic Republicans.

Maybe we should bring back dueling as a gentlemanly art. A couple of canings on the Capitol steps would be a nice nostalgic reminder of the outright thuggery masked by modern decorum.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott Adams is pretty regular about his style, commentary, etc., and he's mostly quite good. Not often, but sometimes Scott just knocks one out of the park.

:)

Michael

I give big props to Scott Adams but our fearless leader ( MSK) called President Trump first, in the entire world.

3 hours ago, tmj said:

Yeah, the dynamic in the swamp doesn’t quite have the same partisanship-ness as when it was a literal swamp.

The turtle ain’t no Hamiltonian Federalist trying to vanquish the insurrection that was the Democratic Republicans.

Maybe we should bring back dueling as a gentlemanly art. A couple of canings on the Capitol steps would be a nice nostalgic reminder of the outright thuggery masked by modern decorum.

I don’t understand what you’re indicating.  Looks to me like Congress is fixing to accept a fraudulent election.  If so "dueling as a gentlemanly art [and] a couple of canings" wouldn’t remedy the situation.

Ellen

Ellen

I meant to indicate that I don't think Cocaine Mitch has Trump's back as Hamilton had Adam's, notwithstanding any debates around Alien and Sedition acts, there are more than two 'teams' that infest the Swamp these days. Ah, simpler times I suppose.

2 hours ago, tmj said:

...there are more than two 'teams' that infest the Swamp these days.

tmj,

Thanks for the clarification, and agreed.  I'm afraid that "Cocaine Mitch" and multiple other Republicans are just as eager to get rid of Trump’s swamp-draining activities as the Dems are.

Ellen

This is just for morale right now.

BOOM! Maria Bartiromo: “Intel Source” Told Me Trump Did in Fact Win the Election – It’s Up to Supreme Court to Take the Cases and Stop the Clock (VIDEO)

Think about it. Has Maria ever toyed with her audience before or become part of the fake news media? Hell no. Her reputation is the exact opposite.

The attack dogs are out against her right now, but she is not even thinking about them.

See for yourself with tweet and YT video from the article.

and 

Michael

Here is a really good video giving an overview in plain language of what the mainstream fake news media is leaving out.

Also, since it's Dr. Steve Turley, it's upbeat.

With all my attention to what is going on, I didn't realize what good shape President Trump is in on the normal procedures alone.

Not only that, the momentum is all in Trump's direction. Just like all of the fraud that is being massively contested is on the Biden side.

Michael

On 11/6/2020 at 5:31 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In more recent years, Pieczenik has appeared on Alex Jones...

God knows what the following is about, but I bet it's about Steve Pieczenik.

I haven't seen a David video for a while, but when I last did, he couldn't stand Pieczenik and was overly emphatic about it.

I'm sorry to see this split, though. David Knight is a good dude.

Michael

If this goes the way it is laid out in law, this probably means President Trump will win in a Contingent Election.

There is still a lot of crap that will unfold before then and a few steps after, but this is moving into scary territory for the Biden people.

The momentum is totally on the Trump side.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The momentum is totally on the Trump side.

The snowball starts.

It looks like Biggs liked the public adulation he saw lavished on Tuberville from Trump voters.

Right now, I don't care if vanity and expedience were in the mix along with ideals.

I'll take it.

Michael

On 12/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Kraken has the communications between the Dominion insiders.

For the people mocking the Kraken, how's this?

:evil:  :) 

Of course, this is NYT and I'm not too keen on reading that garbage, so the source is probably someone who had a cousin who's girlfriend was also banging a person who was familiar with an alleged official of some sort who had knowledge of the issue.

Still, Disclose TV is more right than wrong, so one can hope...

Michael

In one of Yaron Brook’s recent podcasts he refers to Giuliani’s claim of a spurious extra 156,000 votes for Biden in Michigan (though Brook mentions only the vote count not the state).  Brook then says

(1) Giuliani later retracted the claim.

(2)  The extra votes in fact went in the opposite direction, that is, at first they went to Trump when they should have gone to Biden.

Brook also says that Giuliani has retracted other of his claims but he doesn’t elaborate.

Is any of that true?  I don’t think Giuliani made the 156,000 claim Brook says he did, and hasn’t retracted any of his allegations.

Here is Brook himself:

“Even Rudy’s retracting his, some of his earlier claims because it turns out, there was there’s this one example: where uh they they uh, there’s a tweet. Let me let me just find this um. There was a tweet where there were a hundred and something thousand votes right. Um hundred thousand something thousand votes that supposedly like this just flipped uh increased in in Biden’s case. So so there so there’s a tweet or a Facebook announcement saying look, here’s the picture before and then 10 minutes later you know, nothing’s changed and Biden has an extra 156,000 votes or something like that, and um. And what’s up with this and then everybody retweets it and people comment on it and everything, and then later on, it turns that, Yes, there was an adjustment made because of some clerical error and somebody had forgot a zero and they adjusted it and they made the adjustment. It also turns out that they got the two screenshots the other way around and actually the extra 156,000 votes went to Trump, not to Biden, and it turns out that everything about the story was wrong.”

Today has been an awful news day for the kind of news I seek to put on OL. My aim is to provide rational hope so to speak that the fraud will not prevail, and to keep a righteous slow burn alive where a gust of wind will turn it into a blaze. 

But I keep seeing (to exaggerate a little): BREAKING NEWS. Trump supporters say Biden cheated in the election and his family receive illicit money from China. 

How the hell is that breaking news?

Here is the great news no matter what anyone says. President Trump has not conceded the election and has no intention of ever conceding. Ever. Ah... and there's this. He has won almost all high-stakes fights he has been engaged in. So he is fully expecting to be sworn in next January 20 and hitting all angles relentlessly to make sure that happens.

Just as I was getting ready to close out the day and say we will have a better one tomorrow, I received this from a friend by email. It was streamed live only 3 hours ago.

Man, I love listening to this guy.

This is what integrity looks like. His ideology and religion are Christian, but he lives it all in the sunlight.

To put it in metaphorical terms different than Christian, his moral character is like the belief of a planted acorn. It knows it will be a huge oak. The acorn has no doubt about that. And nothing on earth will stop that from happening except a calamity that destroys it, which is rare.

That's how Lin Wood lives his beliefs. He calls this truth.

And Joshua Philipp was the perfect interviewer for a man like Lin. There were no silly questions like: "President Trump says the election was a massive fraud, but CNN says is wasn't, so what does that say about the divisiveness in today's culture?" None of that shit.

When Joshua wanted to probe a difference between what many people think or what President Trump is doing or not doing, and what Lin has said (or some other seeming dilemma), he simply asked Lin to explain himself and got out of the way. He let Lin talk, but kept him moving along so he would not get boring. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Thank you to my offline friend.

You know who you are.

And I hope you, the reader will be in as much peace as I am right now if you watch this.

America is in great hands.

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Excuses, excuses.

Probably most of the judges voted for Biden themselves and don’t want a second Trump term of office.  Also, they’d be ostracized from their ritzy social circles if they found in favor of the plaintiffs.

I suspect, though, that there’s an additional factor of threats to their and their families' lives.

Ellen

On 12/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I wanted to post this earlier, but I thought I would wait to see if President Trump tweeted about it.

Yup.

He did.

Newt shined in this article.

Michael

Look at that red lettered missive from Twitter. "Election officials" my ass.

--Brant