The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

On 12/8/2020 at 6:55 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

I didn’t look at the video, just judging by the title "We're Not Gonna Take It" - I think that there are a lot of people in this country who are ready to resort to armed rebellion if Biden is sworn in as President,

Ellen

The chance of Biden being sworn in is basically slim to none, and slim just left town!

I have a better chance than Beijing Biden of being sworn in, and being Canadian, that chance is zero.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Then there should be no problem. Right?

So why are the Biden people's heads exploding about them and why are there so many attempts at censorship?

Hmmmmm?...

I mean, they're losing, right?

They're nowhere near the target, right?

Why do the establishment cronies pay attention to them at all?

:evil: 

I think it might be that court cases are won and lost in the end, not in the middle. But, hey, that's just me...

:evil: 

Michael

I am going to take y'all back to a time in 2015 when our fearless, and adorably beautiful leader, MSK was the first person on Earth to state that Donald Trump will be President Trump.

I scoffed, and called for Marco Rubio to be the next US President, at the time.

I will tell you one thing about MSK, he is hardly ever wrong.

Another day, I will tell you about MSK and his advice re court cases too, once again, never wrong! 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

I was going to ask you where you posted that Q drop that said "Durham."

Interesting to hear that it’s still up without an attempt being made to divert attention from it.

However, I don’t buy the idea of Q as being an insider to the Trump administration.  There have been things I've seen posted by Q which exhibit lack of knowledge of significant pieces of significant pictures, for interest the multiple reasons for the Covid pandemic.  Plus there's the Q idea of a One Master when really there are multiple "masters" and not always aligned with one another, ultimately competing with one another.

Anyway, I was plenty interested to see Trump's statement, which I posted, that:

"We’re still waiting for a report from a man named Durham, who I have never spoken to, and I have never met. They can go after me before the election as much as they want, but unfortunately Mr. Durham didn’t want to go after these people, or have anything to do with going after them before the election. So who knows if he is ever going to even do a report."

Ellen

All I know about Q.

We are in the middle of World War 4, with World War 3, being won by our beautiful President Ronald Reagan RIP!!!!

We also are in the middle of the second American Revolution, a Civil war , and an attempted Coup d'etat.

He is a soldier, as is our President, and MSK, this incredible board, and even the few of us Canadians.

We will win.

January 20 12:01 pm, President Trump will be inaugurated.

I also think that he will be our President on January 20 2024, 12:01.

I think that he has the right for his third term, somehow, someway, he is our King.

King Trump.

I love you.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Trump makes no mistakes.

Trump is Winston Churchill 2.0, exponentially and on steroids.

Marc might not be a troll but this post certainly sounds trolly.

Trump has made a lot of mistakes.

Calling Trump “Winston Churchill 2.0” insults Trump.  Churchill was a fraud of monumental proportions.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Marc might not be a troll but this post certainly sounds trolly.

Trump has made a lot of mistakes.

Calling Trump “Winston Churchill 2.0” insults Trump.  Churchill was a fraud of monumental proportions.

In no way did I attempt to insult my President, and my hero, Donald Trump.

President Trump is a real live John Galt.

His mistakes were simply roadblocks, landmines,if you will.

Has he ever really made a mistake though?

AtlasShrugged2.0, real time, fellow Mark!

I even attempted to buy someones vote on line, here on OL, but we never negotiated a final deal.

Good news in retrospect considering all the outside influences on the election.

Think of what Nancy Pelosi could have done if she found out a Canadian bought a vote online!

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Marc just makes me 😃 

You sir, make me jump up and down in joy, knowing that WE are not alone!!!!!

Trump is so great that even if he was King, he would not take the position for long because he really understands and believes about the US Constitution!

Long live The King!!!!!

And I ain't talking Elvis.

As an aside Jules et al, can you imagine being Kamala and Joe right now?

40 days and either President or treason.

Either/ or , or cut a deal.

Looks like Biden’s wealth building strategy of plausible deniability may just have suffered a fatal flaw. Since that strategy depends on so much swampiness there is always the danger of the swirling muck catching you in unavoidable undercurrents, deals made with vipers leave open the possibility of being bitten.

At least we know Barr is on the job.

His agents are harassing witnesses who report the election fraud they have seen. And to be thorough, the agents are harassing the family members of the witnesses, too.

I'm still in a mode where Barr is one way or the other, and he might not have been aware of each corrupt agent in the FBI, but this one is ugly.

Either way it falls, this is going to be evidence about him, Barr.

Wray is a given... I don't except anything from him re the agent except to congratulate the agent.

Michael 

On 12/8/2020 at 2:48 PM, william.scherk said:
On 12/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Since that is the gauntlet everyone has to go through to get to the Supreme Court, doesn't it make sense to strategically format the cases to look a certain way for each unavoidable loss?

Ish.  Unavoidably ish.

In the urgent appeal to the Supreme Court (aka Kelly v Commonwealth or the appeal-to-Alito), the Supremes have sung.

The Texas vs Pennsylvania case is dead.

supremeCourtOrder.jpg

121120zr_p860.pdf (supremecourt.gov)

Edited by william.scherk
Link to order added

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The Texas vs Pennsylvania case is dead.

The brief "Gateway Pundit" piece, which says 

"The end of justice in America.

"SCOTUS claims Texas has not demonstrated a judicially recognizable interest in the manner!"

has over 7,400 comments as I type, with the number of comments increasing by the second.

Ellen

ADD, 2 hours later: over 11,400 comments and still increasing, though not quite as rapidly.

Don't lose heart, people.

The Texas case came out of nowhere, showed everyone just how much support it had all over the country, then went back to nowhere because SCOTUS said it had no standing.

That was a disappointment like losing a battle is in a war, but no one ever counted on this case until it appeared.

President Trump was going to win before that case appeared and is still going to win.

A few tweets of reassurance.

and

and

and

and

and

In the last analysis, remember that the Supreme Court didn't mean diddly squat in containing the Civil War.

But there are and will be other cases at SCOTUS. If SCOTUS won't hear those, either, I'm sure the military tribunals courts will be glad to do the job when called on.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

Just to ventilate, remember that SCOTUS will have to judge other cases. So President Trump better be careful about what he says, right?

We wouldn't want them to get irritated, right? 

Better walk as if on eggs for now...

and

That's why we voted for him and will stick with him until we win this thing.

Michael

Here is the positive that comes from this.

To me, this is a big positive.

Since President Trump appointed three of the Supreme Court Justices, it's an easy accusation to say they will favor him. Well, it was exactly those three (and the libs--of which I include Roberts) who did not accept the case. It was Alito and Thomas who fought for it.

Now, whenever SCOTUS deals with another election case, if the judgment comes out in President Trump's favor, no one can claim it was a quid pro quo with those three he appointed.

I believe there will be a humongous number of riots once it becomes clear that President Trump will be sworn in on Jan. 20. If this comes by way of a Supreme Court decision, favoritism in exchange for the job will not be able to be used as a banner for the bad guys. In the propaganda war, that's huge.

In a weird way, after we see how this whole drama plays out big-picture-wise, this SCOTUS rejection might have been one of the best things to happen. It's just that the stakes are so damn high right now, it's got everybody on both sides all wound up.

We all need to keep our eyes on the prize, not on secondary distractions like inflating the meaning of losses along the way.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Don't lose heart, people.

The Texas case came out of nowhere, showed everyone just how much support it had all over the country, then went back to nowhere because SCOTUS said it had no standing.

That was a disappointment like losing a battle is in a war, but no one ever counted on this case until it appeared.

President Trump was going to win before that case appeared and is still going to win.

and

and

and

and

and

In the last analysis, remember that the Supreme Court didn't mean diddly squat in containing the Civil War.

But there are and will be other cases at SCOTUS. If SCOTUS won't hear those, either, I'm sure the military tribunals courts will be glad to do the job when called on.

Trump won the election on November 3 2020.

Trump will be the President ( and I will not even say "please God" as it is a fait accompli ) at 12:01 pm on January 20 2021.

In between those two dates,there has been and will be a lot of events, battles, head fakes, and propaganda but really, nothing matters because President Donald J ( JohnGalt) Trump is, and will remain the President either this way, or that way.

My President, and to be perfectly honest, The President of the World, will not be giving up The United States of America, to Fidel Castro, Chavez, Chairman Mao, Stalin, Lenin  the CCP et al.

Winston Churchill did not get on his knees, Ronald Reagan did not get on his knees, our founding fathers did not get on their knees, and I promise you one thing, my most beautiful people on OL, President Donald J. ( JohnGalt) Trump will most certainly not give up our world to the enemy.

Love live President Trump.

To any naysayers or non believers, and also the freedom loving people who just cannot see how we win, I guarantee you one thing, and one thing only, not death or taxes, but that we have the win.

January 20 2021 at 12:01 pm, our King will be victorious!

We will Never Surrender.

We will fight them in the polling stations, we will fight them on the streets, we will fight them in the Legislatures, we will fight them in SCOTUS, we will fight them in the Senate, we will fight them in Congress, we will fight them in the swamp, and if we need be, we will fight them in a military tribunal.

WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER.

I love my President.

#Trump

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I want to add a tweet to that list since it was mostly leaders.

The following tweet from last night (Dec. 11) is resonating all over the place.

Amen to that.

btw - This guy has already built a nice little following from that one tweet. :) 

The point is, there are easily over 70 million unsung people who feel that way.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I followed a link in a tweet out there in tweetland to a video of Nov. 15. I almost didn't watch it, but I broke down and clicked on the play button anyway.

It's amazing how relevant it is to today. If this video were made right now, it would come off as a fresh take compared with all the garbage out there in the mainstream and even in much of the alt media.

Leigh Dundas, a human rights attorney, explains the relevance of the upcoming December 18th in such a clear way, even anti-Trumpers can understand it. They may disagree with this or that, but they will understand it.

Now that December 18th is approaching, if you want a down and dirty quick context of what all the shouting is going to be about, this is a great place to get one.

Here are the links she gave in her description of the video (a couple of the videos embedded automatically and I don't want to spend the time trying to figure out how to keep it merely as a live link):

Also, here is the raw transcript from Google. If I get time, I will clean it up.

hey folks human rights attorney lee dundas here i want to talk to you today a little bit about a recent declaration of a national emergency by president trump to deal with the threat of interference in u.s elections and how this intersects trump's legal team statements in the last 48 hours on the election irregularities if you will and what this all means taken as a whole so recently donald trump issued an executive order that i was actually not familiar with entitled imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in the united states election in that order he noted that people had the ability to interfere in or undermine public confidence in united states elections these are direct quotes this ability included and i quote again the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure which was defined to include information and communications technology as well as systems used by or on behalf of the federal government or a state or local government in managing the election process which specifically if you look at the definitions of what this all sort of evolves down to includes and i quote again voter registration databases voting machines voting tabulation equipment and equipment for the secure transmission of election results trump further noted a point i'll come back to later in this little uh piece that people had the ability to interfere with elections through quote distribution of propaganda and disinformation end quote the president went on in later paragraphs of the executive order to state that the quote proliferation of digital devices and internet best based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference and then he opened that such constituted quote an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security of the united states after which he unequivocally concluded i hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat i repeat donald trump by way of executive order said i hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat how is this threat to be dealt with well within 40 days sorry 45 days after the conclusion of the united states election an assessment will be conducted to determine whether a person or entity acted on behalf of a foreign government for the purpose of interfering in that election that assessment shall be delivered by and i quote the director of national intelligence to the president as well as quote the secretary of state the secretary of treasury the secretary of defense the attorney general and the secretary of homeland security thereafter this report a report will be sent identifying the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted the election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure or or and i quote again the tabulation of votes or the timely transmission of election results and further identifying the extent to which such activities materially affected the quote security or integrity of the infrastructure through alteration or through straight-up quote falsification of data who runs a foul of this executive order with foreign election interference in our us elections any person who engaged in any foreign interference in a u.s election or or who was found to have materially assisted sponsored or provided financial material or technological support for that interference what happens to these entities who did these bad deeds all property that is in the united states or later comes within the united states or that later comes within the possession or control of any united states person is blocked i repeat the evil doer's property if it is within the control of any sort of purview of the u.s is blocked and what that means is such property may not be quote transferred paid extra exported withdrawn or otherwise dealt in one of the other scary paragraphs of this executive order allows the secretary of state or the treasury secretary to assess quote whether additional sanctions against foreign persons may be appropriate including proposed sanctions with respect to the largest business entities or uh sorry largest business entities entities licensed or domiciled in a country whose government authorized directed sponsored or supported election interference including at least one entity from each of the following sectors financial services defense energy technology and transportation or if inapplicable to that country's largest business entities sectors of comparable strategic significance to that foreign government translation it allows additional sanctions under this executive order for the united states to go in and hit any foreign countries major sectors and the major businesses in those sectors that contributed to this foul play so i want to break this order down and i want to break down the timing trump declared this state of emergency in 2018 september 12 2018 six months after he had a chance to watch the midterm elections play out and determine if there was any funny business going uh going on in those elections is that a coincidence i doubt it moreover this executive order is not child's play any lawyer who reads this this order can tell you that it directs the director of national intelligence to conduct a threat assessment that gets delivered to a.g bar and to trump and the secretary of state and to the secretary of defense who up until last week was esper and who was let go by trump again a coincidence i doubt it the executive order allows you to impose sanctions on foreign entities who interfered so let's deconstruct right now this little foreign piece shall we according to bloomberg dominion voting systems is canada's largest election system provider and the company is based in toronto canada does that sound like a domestic company or a foreign company seitel according to forbes was founded in 2001 in spain and according to wikipedia seitel grew out of a cryptography research project at the autonomous university of barcelona in seitel's press release again not exactly a domestic sounding entity more like a foreign entity right in seitel's own press release it notes that it continues receiving electoral and industry expert recognition from a variety of organizations including a company known as ovum ovum's research analyst is nishant shah who lists an affiliation with global business coalition and guess what folks global business coalition had as its founding supporter you guessed it george soros scitel's research analyst shaw is also connected to the acumen foundation on which board george soros's daughter sits there's an interview with texas congressman louis gomer that if you haven't got you guys haven't seen i really suggest you watch there's also a recent interview with sydney powell day and a half ago that you should watch if you haven't caught it i'm going to give you select quotes that i think are particularly interesting given that we now know we've been in a national emergency that was declared two years ago over foreign election interference by president trump powell said so if you want to talk about foreign election interference we certainly have it now we have staggering statistical evidence i repeat she said we have staggering statistical evidence and for fraud this serious i think even if if the states are stupid enough to certify the votes where we know the machines were operating and producing altered election results if they are stupid enough to do that then they will be set aside by the fraud also and she concluded that interview by reminding people that these are federal felonies altering a vote or changing a ballot is a federal felony end quote there's an also an interview by trump attorney lynn wood who is doing a substantial amount of litigation right now in georgia to ensure the election integrity there and he said will i do i think this will be resolved by the courts yes this is a quote yes but i don't believe it necessarily has to be resolved by the courts before the people in this country fully recognize by the irrefutable evidence that the joe biden votes were fraudulent it will be confirmed by the courts in terms of the illegality of the fraud he went on to talk about the fact that the georgia state election may be so alloyed at this point that it is unrecoverable and in that case it would probably be set aside by the georgia courts and then the georgia legislature would be weighing in the last thing that i want to touch on before wrapping this little piece up is something president trump noted in the first sentence of the executive order he said that the elections could be altered by the quote distribution of propaganda and disinformation and on that note trump's attorney lynn wood coincidentally or not stated yesterday let me give you some really good news about cbs abc nbc cnn oh boy cnn washington post new york times the atlantic you name it and then he went on to talk about what would occur to those media outlets in relatively short order again is this coincidence i don't think so folks i'm going to end it on the note that he ended it on this is a quote new day in america i want everybody to feel better about this because it is all going to end good justice will be served and this country will return to being a country of truth all of the links to every interview i mentioned and everything else i referenced are in the comments below have a good day folks

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I followed a link in a tweet out there in tweetland to a video of Nov. 15. I almost didn't watch it, but I broke down and clicked on the play button anyway.

It's amazing how relevant it is to today. If this video were made right now, it would come off as a fresh take compared with all the garbage out there in the mainstream and even in much of the alt media.

Leigh Dundas, a human rights attorney, explains the relevance of the upcoming December 18th in such a clear way, even anti-Trumpers can understand it. They may disagree with this or that, but they will understand it.

Now that December 18th is approaching, if you want a down and dirty quick context of what all the shouting is going to be about, this is a great place to get one.

Here are the links she gave in her description of the video (a couple of the videos embedded automatically and I don't want to spend the time trying to figure out how to keep it merely as a live link):

Also, here is the raw transcript from Google. If I get time, I will clean it up.

Michael

Its beginning to look a lot like Xmas

"Michigan State Police arrest celebrated Democratic official on six felony charges of election fraud"

OAKLAND COUNTY, Mich. – Michigan State Police have arrested a recently celebrated Democratic Party official on several felony charges related to voter discrepancies.

The Michigan official who earlier this year received an award from the state’s Democratic Party is now facing six felony charges for reportedly forging records and falsely marking absentee ballots as invalid during the 2018 election, reported The Detroit News.

Sherikia Hawkins, 38, city clerk for the city of Southfield, was arrested Monday after the Oakland County Clerk’s office noticed discrepancies in voter counts while certifying absentee ballots from Southfield. State police investigated and found that records had been altered so that nearly 200 voter files were improperly listed as invalid.

https://www.lawofficer.com/michigan-state-police-arrest-democratic-official-six-felony-charges-election-fraud/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Michigan State Police arrest celebrated Democratic official on six felony charges of election fraud"

TG,

It was also the Michigan State Police who investigated the fraud.

I wonder who referred it to the Michigan State Police. The article doesn't say.

But this case shows how easy it is to nab the guilty in election fraud when law enforcement is actually used. And how do we know law enforcement is being stifled?

Easy.

One quote from the article says it all.

Southfield City Clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins was charged Monday with six felony counts over "unauthorized and inaccurate" changes to absentee ballots in the November 2018 election.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson made a joint announcement of the charges in Detroit, calling it a "rare" case.

btw - That article is from 2019.

Hopefully, soon there was be such articles from 2020.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

It was also the Michigan State Police who investigated the fraud.

I wonder who referred it to the Michigan State Police. The article doesn't say.

But this case shows how easy it is to nab the guilty in election fraud when law enforcement is actually used. And how do we know law enforcement is being stifled?

Easy.

One quote from the article says it all.

btw - That article is from 2019.

Hopefully, soon there was be such articles from 2020.

Michael

2019 ? Weird. I did see discussion about the fate. The crime was from 2018, but the article was dated 12/12? Or maybe that's when the article was reshared ? But still showing 12/12... news to me , anyway. And probably a lot of people...right, MSM? That's what was showing to me when I shared it... At any rate, it goes to show precedence at how the left plays.