The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

22 minutes ago, merjet said:

If you believe making nonsense is fun, indulge yourself. And ThatGuy will kiss your butt for it.

Hey, Merjet, insult me all you want. But I've been reading your arguments going back as far as atlantis@wetheliving, before MSK ever showed up. You were a pedantic, gaslighting douche back then, and you still are now. So I expect no less. No worries; I'm back to ignoring you. "You do you."

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
3 hours ago, merjet said:

How do you know exactly what is in the boxes? How do you know this wasn't staged? Have you ever heard of planted evidence?

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

We'll do bullshit later...

Hmmm...what could be in those boxes, besides ballots? Perhaps there's a reasonable alternative... Children's letters to Santa? They're moonlighting as Santa's elves, after a hard day's work of ensuring a fair and honest election? I hadn't thought of that...Darn, now I feel just awful...

(Hey, if we're gonna lay on the BS, might as well lay it on thick...)

• Smile 1

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Hmmm...what could be in those boxes, besides ballots?

TG,

Workers gotta eat.

It was pizza in the form of ballot-sized paper. They had to run the pizza through the Dominion tabulator machines (as shown on the video) in order to get the pepperoni and oregano portions right.

It was a weird form of preparing pizza, but those four poll workers seemed to like it well enough. After all, they spent hours shoving pizza through those machines.

I think that particular surveillance video is about 12 hours. But no worries. The pizza part only takes a few hours of that, so the poll workers mustn't have been all that hungry.

But it's odd that the four workers who were by themselves working at night after they sent the other workers away hogged all the pizza. I mean, come on, mannnn. From the video, it looked like there was enough pizza to go around with the other workers.

Georgia is supposed to be a state of Southern hospitality and good manners...

:)

Michael

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It was pizza in the form of ballot-sized paper. They had to run the pizza through the Dominion tabulator machines (as shown on the video) in order to get the pepperoni and oregano portions right.

So Dominion is just Domino's Pizza? Wow, I feel silly, now.
It's all just pizza.

58 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

... cheering people ups.

Jules,

While we wait for Marc, here is a triple dose of good cheers. Dr. Steve Turley, for me, is a joy to watch, even with his couple of commercials per video. (A guy's gotta eat, I suppose. :) )

He is always sourced to the gills, he actually reads the laws and relevant materials he discusses, and he presents his views (which are very similar to mine) in an easily understandable and totally upbeat fashion.

Whereas many people in this election fight and snarl at each other, he's happy-go-lucky as he devastatingly demolishes any and all vulnerable parts of the election fraud. He's happy and he's very, very good at explaining the complicated in simple terms.

See for yourself. (Like I said, it's a triple dose due to the sheer amount of news that happened.)

For anyone else, for that matter, I recommend these video. This is a very good way to get a quick overview of the different fronts of the current situation.

Dr. Turley is what I think of as a "New Intellectual" in the way Rand meant it. Not in the Objectivism part (he is not an Objectivist and I don't know yet what he thinks of Rand--or maybe I do... if I saw something it didn't make an impression... something is tickling my memory), but in his ability to make the complex simple and connected to personal philosophy and principles.

An example of principles he has discussed that I have talked about before is the Stockdale Paradox (where, in a hopeless situation, you acknowledge the dire reality of the situation, but parallel to that, you feel absolute certainty you will prevail), and how cooperation between people is different in agrarian (and older) environments with a premium on self-reliance for everything, in urban environments, with skyscrapers, etc., and a premium on getting things from others, and the networked environment with a premium on living further apart and cooperating and doing business with computer and mobile skills. I find him very interesting.

In these three videos, he gives less focus on principles and more on helping his audience make sense of the different legal strategies the Trump people are running.

Well, there is one principle, more of a a critical identification. He emphasizes that the Trump supporter of the populist variety has a different division than Republican and Democrat, or liberal and conservative, and so on. He said the division is between the privileged ruling class people who are always trying to tell others what to do (and can be both Democrat and Republican), and the normal working people who just want to be left alone, but who will fix things together when the big ones go bad.

He smiles a lot and is quite enthusiastic in a cheerful manner.

That's me to a tee.

(Well, sometimes I can be feisty and full of sass... :) )

Michael

2 hours ago, merjet said:

Enjoy your pizzas, Black Knights.  😀

Merlin,

There's nothing in the quotes you posted.

You made two blank quotes, then an attempt at a put-down.

If you want to put down people and prance about as their mental superior, at least learn how to post.

Shit-posting put-downs is no fun if you're going to be this inept.

:evil: 

(Now let me guess. You are going to respond with something lame using the word inept or lame. :) )

Michael

On 12/2/2020 at 7:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump Delivers His "The Most Important Speech He's Ever Made" On the Election

Here is the Rev automated transcript:

Michael,

Thanks for the transcript.

I didn’t make an exact count but there were forty or fifty transcription errors, such as
... precedent --> president
... Then --> And
... floored --> flawed
... with the --> witnessed
... and valid --> invalid
... of science wore an --> signed sworn
... balanced --> ballots
etc.
Many times the transcriptionist omitted “But” or “So” or “And” with which Trump began a sentence. The punctuation frequently gave the wrong impression.  Still, considering the length of the speech you got your money’s worth from Rev.

And I stole it all, LOL.  I listened to the speech carefully from beginning to end, some parts several times, in order to make a correct version, and I added an introduction:

Trump’s First Election Fraud Speech

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Still, considering the length of the speech you got your money’s worth from Rev.

Mark,

Actually, I didn't pay for it. William pointed me to this resource a while back. Rev provides free transcripts of major political speeches.

You can either go here for the direct link, or you can go to the Rev site, scroll to the bottom, and click on Transcript Library.

As to what you wrote, with the exception of your comment on Trump being naïve (for a variety of reasons), I say hear hear!

There is a military special forces aspect President Trump has been implementing for a couple of years I'm not sure you are aware of. It started with his Executive Order of 2018 on foreign interference in US elections, where he declared a State of Emergency for the US that persists up to the present and established broad Presidential and governmental powers for dealing with enemies who engage in this. Yup. The entire 2020 election took place while the US was in a formal State of Emergency.

If you want to take a walk on the wild side, Mike Adams broke down President Trump's speech from a military-patriot perspective here. As with most people on this path who inform the public of their thoughts, there is probably some exaggerations and a bit of role playing, but there are a lot of heavies who interact constantly with Mike, including the people around General Flynn. So, I believe, there is a lot of correct information in what he says. Incidentally, Mike built and owns Brighteon. 

Also, if you really want to take a walk on the wild side, there's a guy who used to work on the inside in military aviation who calls himself Monkey Werks. He tracks US military aircraft activity from satellites and post videos of geo-locations and comments about it. He doesn't say what the missions are since he doesn't have access to that, but he does say if there is a lot of activity in training areas, places like Gitmo, other countries, etc. And he shows you the kinds of planes and speculates a little based on what each type of plane typically does. For example, there has been a lot of activity around Gitmo in the last few months.

If you don't like these things or think they are too wild, just ignore all this. I find it fascinating.

Michael

Thanks.  I corrected the article and added a footnote to the Rev transcript.

I'll look into Mike Adams and Monkey Werks.  After reading much of the work of the late Rodney Stich I'm open to what some people smear as conspiracy theories.

Luke Setzer over on Rebirth of Reason unearthed this quote from "The Cashing-In: The Student 'Rebellion'" by Rand:

"Everyone who has seen the efficient, almost military organization of the agitators’ program has a reasonable basis for believing that skilled personnel and money are being dispatched into the Berkeley battle.... Around the Berkeley community a dozen “ad hoc committees to support” this or that element of the student revolt sprang up spontaneously, as though out of nowhere."

So, as Luke says, Rand was willing to consider a conspiracy in that case.

Rudy cut his chops on organizing RICO investigations into the Mafia ultilizing wire taps . The ultimate wire tap is the NSA, every scrap of collusion to orchestrate tainted voter tallies is surely somewhere in the ether , whose got the keys?

One would certainly hope the Commander In Chief had those prerogatives in his job description.

Mark, thanks for the neatened-up transcript of Trump's December 2nd 2020 speech on election fraud.

Michael said about Mark's prefatory discussion - link.

"As to what you wrote, with the exception of your comment on Trump being naïve (for a variety of reasons), I say hear hear!"

Quoting Mark's naïveté comment:

"[I]n matters of the U.S. government [Trump] is naive. He doesn’t fully understand the evil he is up against. The strongest indication of his ignorance was appointing William Barr, one of the swampiest creatures in the swamp, U.S. Attorney General. He and other such internal enemies make Trump’s battle more difficult than it would be otherwise. His only hope may be the Supreme Court, and that too is partly corrupt. (See the work of Rodney Stich.)"

I have to wonder why Trump did appoint Barr and what Barr - and Durham? - are up to.

I was struck by the following statement in Trump's speech.  I've added emphasis.

[24:48]
"Some people in this administration, but fortunately not all, have been beaten down and disparaged. They just disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to them. Why aren’t they active? Why aren’t they involved? There’s so much to be involved in. The corruption is so rampant. They just couldn’t take it anymore. They were threatened by Democrats with impeachment and horrible things were said about them. And they’re good people. Even recently, the head of the GSA was hounded and harassed, as she reported, like she has never been before. What can I say? We caught Comey cold, we caught McCabe cold. We caught them all. We’re still waiting for a report from a man named Durham, who I have never spoken to, and I have never met. They can go after me before the election as much as they want, but unfortunately Mr. Durham didn’t want to go after these people, or have anything to do with going after them before the election. So who knows if he is ever going to even do a report.

[26:11]
"But if you look at the lies, and the leaks, and the illegal acts of behavior done by so many people, and their desire to hurt the president of the United States, something should happen. The hardest thing I have to do is explain why nothing is happening with all of these people that got caught spying on my campaign."

What is the explanation?

Ellen

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I have to wonder why Trump did appoint Barr and what Barr - and Durham? - are up to.

Ellen,

There are a lot of people wondering. Me too.

I could go into some deep digging and speculations on it, but I am waiting to see more of what happens in the normal light of day.

My gut tells me Bill Barr is an honorable man. I like the speeches of his I have listened to.

But here's a guess. I believe Barr came on board to help clean up a holy mess that was messing with him inside in terms of his values. However, this meant going after people he had worked with all his life. So my guess is he keeps seeking a way to straighten out things, make the bad guys face punishment by justice, but somehow soften the blow as he gets them to willingly embrace the right path again.

But this election happened and I think it broke his heart. I also think he's been looking for a way to soften blows and put off the inevitable moment when he will pull out his armor and start kicking asses all over the country. I think he's slow to get going, but once he starts, he will be hard to stop.

I have nothing but my gut for this impression.

Off the top of my head, I can think of two other explanations. 

The first is that he knows the military courts are coming and he wants them to do what they have to do before it all gets handed back to him for federal law enforcement. In the meantime, I can see him helping the military courts take out the bad actors in the FBI and other agencies who were part of the coup without tipping them off. Why wouldn't it leak to them? Because it won't be him or their own colleagues coming after them. It will be military special forces. And they know how to sting rendition-style.

I find this idea highly plausible. In fact, I hope this is the case.

The other explanation is that he is just as rotten as the swamp. I do not deny this possibility. After all, the swamp is where he worked for many years.

But to my gut, it just feels off.

I wish I had something deeper, but I don't, yet.

And there's this. The idea of appointing Durham as a Special Counsel on the sly was probably a cunning move. It was certainly unexpected by everyone. But I don't know what that means yet. Durham is a blank right now. And there's that thing about resuming federal executions by firing squad, electric chair, etc....

The only thing I know about Durham other than his severe beard is that Q's final post, 22 days ago, was this.

image.png

One word.

Durham.

If that was going sour or was a total misfire, I suspect the Q person or people would have put up some other stuff to get attention off this drop.

It's in the hot-seat, the very last drop, and staying there.

My gut tells me that means something. But once again, it's my gut, the whole gut and nothing but the gut.

Michael

I'm thinking of setting up a thread called Election Fraud Dumbassery or something like that.

Just about every form of election and voter fraud known to man has been used by the anti-Trump side in the 2020 election. But some of these cases are so stomp down dumbass, they take your breath away.

For instance, if you were going to pull a massive election fraud like they did in Georgia by sending most of the staff and watchers home at night, then have the fraud crew stuff ballots, wouldn't the first thing you would do is make sure the surveillance cameras were off?

I mean, come on.

Well, here's another one from Georgia--a small one, granted--but it defies belief.

How in hell are you going to get away with election fraud if you openly and blatantly alter the vote of one of the top litigation attorneys in the country?

I stand in awe.

Michael

Shit is getting real in Georgia, too.

Accident or assassination?

Harrison Deal was the boyfriend of Lucy Kemp, the daughter of the embattled governor, Brian Kemp, who wants the Dominion voting machines wiped clean. It looks like he got kickbacks from Georgia purchasing them and in other ways was bought and paid for.

From Lucy Kemp's Facebook account:

image.png

Harrison Deal was also the field officer of Georgian Senate candidate, Kelly Loeffler.

It makes you wonder if the Deep State is sending a message to Kemp--don't you dare open Georgia's election fraud to actual scrutiny. This time, it's just a warning...

Michael

• Upvote 1

And there's this:

Lin and Sidney have teamed up on a news site for their different litigations.

Bookmark this.

https://www.kraken-wood.com

Don't expect to find it on Twitter.

image.png

Different people tried and Twitter would not allow their tweet through.

Also, different browsers are flagging it as if it were a malicious site. Some browsers like Brave don't, but others do:

image.png

image.png

Doesn't it look like Lin and Sidney are right over the target?

Talk about David and Goliath...

Michael