The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

1 hour ago, Peter said:

... never earned a derisive nickname from the president.

Peter,

This is their thing?

That Trump never gave Kamala Harris a nickname because he couldn't pin her down? She was just too smart for him?

Heh.

How about he never believed her to be anyone important enough to bother with making up a nickname for her?

🙂 

Not to worry, though. Now that she is VP in running, a nickname is definitely coming and I doubt the supporters of Kamala Harris will like it. President Trump's nicknames stick to his targets like glue and sting them nonstop like a jellyfish.

🙂 

Michael

President Trump has pinned a campaign ad on his Twitter account.

It ends:

Slow Joe and Phony Kamala: Perfect together, wrong for America.

Someone at Breitbart thinks Phony Kamala is going to be Trump's nickname for her because of this ad. 

I doubt it. No zing.

Besides, Sleepy Joe is what he calls Biden, not Slow Joe.

Michael

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump has pinned a campaign ad on his Twitter account.

It ends:

Someone at Breitbart thinks Phony Kamala is going to be Trump's nickname for her because of this ad. 

I doubt it. No zing.

Besides, Sleepy Joe is what he calls Biden, not Slow Joe.

Michael

I already received one email tonight from the Trump campaign with the subject line "Slow Joe and Phony Kamala".

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

People like you and me have little idea what the seething fury and loathing these Dems have of her feels like. 

. . .

The party bosses at least know the shit-storm--and the size of it--that is coming right at them from within the Democratic Party itself.

This is the beginning of what that looks like. (I don't go along with Jimmy's leftie ideas. I'm just showing what his rage and disgust sound like from his end.)

This is going to be a drumbeat from the progressive wing until the election.

It will grow, too. There is a lot of fertile social soil for this to grow in, including fertilizer.

Michael

• Like 1

Tim Pool talks about the unity between the Trump people and the progressive left in what they are going to do to Kamala Harris.

Tim says the Dems (the establishment Dems) know they are going to lose to Trump, so they are getting rid of some throwaway candidates with Biden and Harris.

I don't agree with this.

I think they are giving it the best shot they have from their elitist ruling class perspective.

It's like the old joke. What's worse than them doing one thing and believing in another right now? It's them actually believing in their plan. Between evil and insane, sometimes insane is far worse.

🙂 

I do agree with him that what the Trump people are going to do to her is going to be almost identical to what the progressive wing of the party is going to do to her. And I expect they will feed off each other as the research turns up more and more stuff.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tim says the Dems (the establishment Dems) know they are going to lose to Trump, so they are getting rid of some throwaway candidates with Biden and Harris.

I don't agree with this.

I think they are giving it the best shot they have from their elitist ruling class perspective.

It's like the old joke. What's worse than them doing one thing and believing in another right now? It's them actually believing in their plan. Between evil and insane, sometimes insane is far worse.

Contrast with:

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I honestly think it plausible that a secretly-nudged Biden death is in the works with them. Or at least it has been seriously considered behind closed doors. That would solve a lot of problems for the party bosses. I'm not saying it will happen, but, in my opinion, I have little doubt it has been looked at deeply by higher ups as an alternative.

If your earlier suggestion is right (I think it's quite plausible), the Harris pick would be part of the set up - preparing (as per a suggestion you've made several times) for Clinton to end up being the candidate.

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

If your earlier suggestion is right (I think it's quite plausible), the Harris pick would be part of the set up - preparing (as per a suggestion you've made several times) for Clinton to end up being the candidate.

Ellen,

Scott Adams just now mentioned Clinton as a possible manipulator of all this. This is the first time I am aware he said this.

Here is the pertinent part from the transcript. He's discussing his "two puppet" idea.

I don't know if we've ever seen a double puppet maneuver before...

. . .

It works like this.

The first puppet, of course, is that Hollow Joe will become the puppet of a stronger vice president. And it's very unusual to have a vice president who's stronger than the top of the ticket. In fact, is this the only time? Has it ever happened before?

Have we ever had a vice presidential candidate who basically everyone on both sides looked and said, "Okay, the vice president is a little stronger than the top of the ticket."? Have we ever had that? I think it's the first time.

So Biden is the first puppet and Kamala has her hand up his little puppet innards. But here's the double puppet part. Yeah, I said it. Double puppet part.

And the question is, who has their hand up Kamala Harris's back? 

Is she her own candidate or are there powerful people behind her who are playing the long game? And expecting that she's going to be the power? And that backing her will pay off in the long run? And who are those people behind the curtain?

Well, we do know that Harris apparently inherited a lot of campaign people from the Hillary Clinton world and she's probably got some Obama people who back her as well. So do you know who the president would be if Biden and Harris won?

. . .

I would say that Hillary Clinton found a way to be president.

Yeah, you're zinging in the comments. You're ahead of me. Yeah it looks like the Clinton operation if you will call it.

You know, it doesn't have to be an organized thing. But you know there is a connection of people who have common interests and connections to the Clintons, etc. 

And so the Biden candidacy looks a lot like a double puppet maneuver with Hillary Clinton, or or at least that machine, being more influential than you think that they ought to be.

There are probably a few small inaccuracies in this transcription. I did not word-check it with the spoken video. But there is enough here to get the gist

Also, Scott said the powers behind the throne had (and are still having) one hell of a time getting rid of Joe Biden. The guy won't leave on his own even though it's becoming increasingly obvious he will not have the mental capacity to govern. So they needed someone from the presidential campaign who is close enough to him, but enough of a prick, to get the message to him in a kindly manner. Kamala Harris fits that bill perfectly. Apparently, she was close to his deceased son. I think that was what Scott said and I am out of time to look it up.

Anyway, I'm still running with my Clinton idea as plausible to the point of probability.

And, I still think it's possible that Biden does not survive much longer.

btw - From this perspective, I agree the powers that be chose throw-away politicians. You need throw-away politicians to be puppets. But they're doing this to win. I do not agree that they were (or ever would be) chosen as a defeatist move--i.e., as a campaign strategy to throw this election in order to prepare for 2024.

These people want all the power they can get anytime they can get it. And they want it now. They didn't mind lying to the entire world for all of President Trump's first term, even using the lies for an impeachment, and they staged a coup with the intelligence community, to get their power back.

Michael

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

500 - Internal Service Error

Really? Hah, that was fast...

(it was redirecting to the official Biden/Harris campaign page...)

Here's where I first saw it, with screenshots in the comments...

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anyway, I'm still running with my Clinton idea as plausible to the point of probability.

Michael,

Your Clinton idea seems probable to me.

I've been thinking, Which would I hate worse having as Madame President, Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris?  Tough choice.  Clinton has such extensive power connections, she could do an awful lot of damage.  But Harris would have those connections backing and manipulating her, and...she gives me the heebie-jeebies just looking at her.  Something snakelike.  I don't get heebie-jeebies from actual snakes.  Snaky people, though, make me feel that I just want to get away from them.

Plus, I'm hoping that Candace Owens will be the first black female US President.

All in all, I'm hoping that those who think that Trump is sure to be re-elected are right,

Ellen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I've been thinking, Which would I hate worse having as Madame President, Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris?

So far I haven’t noticed a Kamala effect. From Real Clear Politics. 270 electoral votes are needed to be elected.

President Trump and VP Pence received 306 electoral votes in 2016. 232 went to the Clinton/Kain ticket. Does anybody even remember Kain?

As of now Biden and Harris will have 212 electoral votes to Trump / Pence’s 115 and there are 211 Toss up states.

With no toss up States and just considering who’s ahead, it is a bit Grimm.  Biden 337 to Trump 201.

Battle for the White House

RCP Poll Averages

Election 2020

Biden

Trump

Spread

RCP National Average

Biden +7.5 

Betting Odds

Electoral College

Battlegrounds

Biden

Trump

Spread

North Carolina

Tie 

Florida

Biden +5.0 

Wisconsin

Biden +5.5 

Pennsylvania

Biden +6.4 

Arizona

Biden +2.0 

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott said the powers behind the throne had (and are still having) one hell of a time getting rid of Joe Biden. The guy won't leave on his own even though it's becoming increasingly obvious he will not have the mental capacity to govern. So they needed someone from the presidential campaign who is close enough to him, but enough of a prick, to get the message to him in a kindly manner. Kamala Harris fits that bill perfectly. Apparently, she was close to his deceased son. I think that was what Scott said and I am out of time to look it up.

"Slow Joe" and "Phony Kamala" appeared together for their launch. All of the defects of their campaign can be discovered in this video ...

Spoiler

242316-1-e1597332697937.png?x28399