The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Heh.

Did anybody expect that one to do differently?

Here's a quick counter:

Alan Dershowitz: ‘I Do Think that Trump Will Win the Pennsylvania Lawsuit’ if Enough Votes at Stake

It just so happens that enough votes will be at stake.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Heh.

Did anybody expect that one to do differently?

Here's a quick counter:

Alan Dershowitz: ‘I Do Think that Trump Will Win the Pennsylvania Lawsuit’ if Enough Votes at Stake

It just so happens that enough votes will be at stake.

Michael

Is this the same case regarding not counting the segregated ballots? Counter-argument there is that THAT case only concerns 2100 ballots, not enough to make a difference. (I'm starting to lose track of all the different cases going on!)

21 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

(I'm starting to lose track of all the different cases going on!)

TG,

LOL...

Death by a thousand cuts.

As to your question, the amount of votes in question is huge. All mail-in ballots received after election day will be dumped. Why? Because the Pennsylvania Supreme Court decreed they could be received. It could not do that. The legislature (the State Congress) decides on election procedures and rules, not the courts.

By analogy, a traffic cop tells you he will sign your fishing license and you can use it anywhere. He may have had good intentions and even a rationalization to (like you both were miles from a licensing agent) or any number of excuses, but it is not a valid fishing license under the law. Not only will you get busted if you use it, the traffic cop will get rebuked and probably punished.

Ditto here for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. It did something the Constitution does not permit it to do. And in this particular case, the Constitution is very clear. So I expect at least a rebuke from the US Supreme Court once they approve the case going to docket.

Now here's why Dershowitz said, "If enough votes are at stake." If one of the lawsuits Rudy is doing prevails and this annuls hundreds of thousands of votes due to Republican poll watchers not being permitted to to watch close enough to perceive the writing on the ballots, or any other of the forms of fraud he is suing for, it will be a waste of time for the US Supreme to take on a case of deadline extension. Technically, such a case would dot "i's" and cross "t's", but the election would be already be decided.

I'm not sure, but I presume a lower Federal Court would be able to deal with that if needed.

Now here's where things can get really confusing. I am not up on the dockets, nor do I want to be (shades of translation heebie-jeebies :) ), but I do know that several lawsuits in Pennsylvania are being filed, some State and at least one Federal.

Also, individual people are filing suits. 

So if one of these suits loses in court, or there are not many votes for it, the press will hype the shit out of this and pretend it's the only lawsuit going.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to your question, the amount of votes in question is huge.

I'm confused. Do you know why they're saying 2100 ballots? (I first read that number in a comment, then saw headlines reporting "miniscule amount"...)

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I'm confused. Do you know why they're saying 2100 ballots? (I first read that number in a comment, then saw headlines reporting "miniscule amount"...)

TG,

I added to my post and that should explain it.

Many lawsuits, not just one. And a very, very dishonest press that will try to pretend one lawsuit is another or stands for all of them.

The technical term is horseshit.

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I added to my post and that should explain it.

Many lawsuits, not just one. And a very, very dishonest press that will try to pretend one lawsuit is another or stands for all of them.

The technical term is horseshit.

Michael

Ah, thanks.

You are going to read and view a lot of people saying not that many people are showing up to the Trump rally in DC today. There are even photos out there of massive demonstrations from other events planted for Trump people to pass them around, then the bad guys spring gotcha on them.

So I have been looking for something with a visual impact that I trust.

I don't always agree with Mike Cernovich, but I trust him to not lie. He will tell you what's on his mind. And I have never seen him post a fraudulent source. So he retweeted the following. I trust this one to be true.

But before, this is from Mike Valerio's bio on Linkedin

Mike Valerio is a six-time Emmy award-winning journalist, serving as a political and law enforcement reporter for WUSA9 in Washington.

Valerio currently leads the station’s coverage of the White House and spearheads the newsroom's reporting on election security. Valerio also covers the Department of Justice, focusing on the FBI, ATF and domestic terror cases.

Now the coverage:

Michael

This tweet popped up in my Twitter feed and it intrigued me.

I did not know who Matt Braynard was, so I started looking into him.

I stopped when I saw the following video from Nov. 8.

He's a data cruncher of the first order and super-focused on two things: dead people voting and affidavits. Nothing else.

This is the quality of people working on the election fraud investigations. Braynard canceled his vacation and pulled this together and only after producing some results did he contact President Trump's legal team. Now they are working together.

I bet, just like him, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of self-organizing people and groups producing an enormous amount of overwhelming evidence of fraud.

(Heh heh heh - Imagine what this will look like if it is attached to any Supreme Court Case to establish context. If SCOTUS ignores it, that is tantamount to SCOTUS saying massive fraud is irrelevant. :) )

Oh...

And Braynard is also honest:

While the mainstream idiots are partying on the surface and taunting everyone, an army of data crunchers, legal investigators, citizen reporters, independent groups filing lawsuits, and a whole host of people doing countless relevant things are eating--like termites--the wooden foundation propping the idiots up.

Michael

On 11/12/2020 at 6:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Rudy talks about the part that pertains to him (nailing illegal votes), but he also gave out some very interesting facts about Dominion Voting Systems.

The first thing his said is that Dominion voting machines can be hacked. He said this is not in doubt.

For example, this before the election:

Michael

And the Dominion issue gets deeper.

GET READY: The Show Is Just Starting – Democrats Rigged the Voting Machines, They Attempted a Steal – And They Got Caught

Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit has a strong in with the Trump people. This article is only a series of tweets, but I, personally, don't believe any of the tweets are frivolous. I believe they reflect information he has been given, but cannot share yet. So he finds someone who has tweeted about it and posts that instead.

But before I share two of those tweet (the others you have already seen or already know the information in them if you have been following this issue here on OL), here is one by L Lin Wood:

I watched that video from November 6. I suggest you watch it, too. What an inspiration. Oddly enough, it is just as valid and inspiring now as it was then.

He said he's after what they make people swear to in court: "The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God."

Now the other two tweets are very intriguing. (Isn't it funny how we use Twitter to, in the end, prosecute it as a co-conspirator in treason? :) I can't wait for Trump to leave it because, I will, too.)

If the Trump people have the Dominion code it ran on the voting machines, this will not only disqualify the entire Biden campaign (through whatever legal means apply), it will become one of the greatest crime trials in American history.

Remember that story that the US Army confiscated the Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany. That, if true, would be a perfect place to have gotten the code.

Or it might have come from here:

Or it could have been both. Imagine what someone on the inside of Dominion might have felt after learning that the fucking US Army had confiscated the servers. It would be time to jump ship and make a deal.

And after news of that starts getting around, there will be a flood of people flipping.

To add to that, here is a video from Wednesday with Rudy about voting fraud and Dominion and the Post Office working James O'Keefe found. When asked what he has had any contact with any Officials in the intelligence community about election irregularities (meaning the CIA and other agencies), he said: "I don't think I can comment on that."

Enjoy.

Michael

Divine Intervention in Trump Vote Challenge?
by David Martin

Late last week we encountered this surprising and disturbing announcement: “President Trump’s campaign has tasked David Bossie, his deputy campaign manager in 2016 and the head of the conservative advocacy group Citizens United, to lead its efforts to challenge election results in several states, including Arizona and Pennsylvania, according to a person familiar with the decision.”

It’s surprising because Bossie appears to be manifestly unqualified for the task.  Most obviously, that is because these challenges are legal challenges, and Bossie is not a lawyer.  In fact, from what I have been able to learn, the Massachusetts native, Bossie, hardly even has any college education, having “dropped out [from Towson University] to pursue politics.”  Other than politics, the only thing that seems to have kept him busy in his adult life has been serving as a volunteer firefighter.

Based upon credentials alone, the placing of a responsibility, with the fate of the country and, indeed, the world, into such hands should be reason enough for anyone to find the announcement disturbing.  But ... that’s not the half of it.   Why Trump would even consider such a man for such a key position is a real puzzler, but, when it comes to puzzling personnel choices by Trump, Bossie is almost par for the course.  ...

Consequently, upon hearing of the choice of Bossie for such a vital position, my first thought was that it was a sign that President Trump was throwing in the towel, or maybe a better boxing expression would be that he was taking a dive, appearing to put up a fight while actually intentionally taking a loss.  That’s certainly what Bossie did in the Foster case, first when he was working for Citizens United and later when he was working for Rep. Dan Burton.

I turned my attention to the media to see how Bossie was going to throw the fight in the case of the vote challenge, but he was nowhere to be seen.  Instead, the folks I see being interviewed on behalf of the Trump challenge are the highly qualified legal bulldogs Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.  Then I discover that Bossie has tested positive for the coronavirus.   That’s where the headline for this article comes in.  It’s an ill wind that blows no one any good, as the saying goes.  Could it be that Trump has been rescued from another of his bad personnel moves at the most opportune of moments?

In case you might be inclined to disagree with my assessment of Bossie, I have reproduced below in its entirety ...

The story of Dominion Voting Systems is getting weirder and weirder by the day.

It turns out that one of Dominion's managers and major stockholders (the head of strategy and security of all things), including a holder of patents for things used in the voting systems of other companies used in this election, is hardcore Antifa. His name is Eric Coomer.

Report: Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online

In 2010 Eric Coomer joined Dominion as Vice President of U.S. Engineering. According to his bio, Coomer graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics.

Eric Coomer was later promoted to Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and Security although Coomer has since been removed from the Dominion page of directors.

In a stunning interview conducted by Michelle Malkin, Joe Oltman, FEC (Faith Education Commerce) United founder, reveals how he infiltrated Antifa and how during a conversation with Antifa members, he discovered “Eric from Dominion” was allegedly part of the chat during the week of September 27, 2020.

Oltman explained that “Eric” was telling the Antifa members they needed to “keep up the pressure.” When Oltman asked, “Who’s Eric?” someone answered, “Eric, he’s the Dominion guy.” Oltman said that as the conversation continued, someone asked, “What are we gonna do if F*cking Trump wins?” Oltman paraphrased how Eric (the Dominion guy) responded, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”

To make a long story short, Joe Oltman is a techie who has his own data company. He's also a Christian conservative of the pro-Trump variety. He was worried about Antifa and, since he knew his way around the data world, he infiltrated them. This was before the election. On a group call, one of the people, “Eric from Dominion,” caught his eye.

He investigated the guy and found out he was Eric Coomer, one of the chief managers of Dominion Voting Systems. He didn't give that much importance to Coomer or Dominion at the time since he was more interested in Antifa, so he set it aside.

After the election, Dominion started coming up in the news and so did the name Eric Coomer. That tickled Joe's memory. He brought up his notes on Coomer and started investigating him. He gained access to Coomer's Facebook profile (legally, Joe emphasized) and discovered Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. In public, the Coomer was a corporate dude helping to sell Dominion all over the place. When he thought no one was looking, he was a total fruitcake.

Joe started exposing Coomer on Twitter and has now been banned from Twitter.

In the article, Michelle Malkin interviews him, but it's on a Facebook livestream, which, as we know, can be taken down at any time. So here is the interview on BitChute:

MICHELLE MALKIN LIVE: JOE OLTMANN EXPOSES DOMINION SYSTEMS RUN BY ANTIFA

image.png

Joe Oltman took screenshots of everything, especially social media posts. It's a good thing, too, since ever since he started exposing Coomer on Twitter, Coomer has been scrubbing the Internet of everything pertaining to himself, even taking his name off the Dominion site.

Here are a few screenshots from that video. First, here is some of what he likes for entertainment:

image.png

Some of the ranting he's been engaged in.

image.png

And here is my favorite picture of him when he thinks no one is looking:

image.png

Don't forget that this is the guy ensuring the security of the voting machines in 28 states (including all the problem states) for the 2020 Presidential election.

Go to the article linked at the head of this post and watch the video and see if your jaw doesn't drop. Mine did. There is a lot more material. Also, the images of the rants are blurry, but Joe reads them out loud in the video.

This election is more and more like a thriller novel every day.

More about Coomer at the Gateway Pundit from Friday: Dominion Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and SECURITY Eric Coomer Admitted in 2016 Vendors and Election Officials Have Access to Manipulate the Vote

Michael

• Like 1

MSK may not be getting it.  The point is not that David Martin doesn’t like Bossie but rather why Bossie is unlikable.

Martin is the author of the books The Assassination of James Forrestal and The Murder of Vince Foster.  He unearthed the Navy’s report on the death of Forrestal, known as the Willcutts Report.  (Perhaps the Nurses Notes in the report's appendix is the most accessible evidence for assassination.)

Martin is also a poet, and the text rhymes and scans.  Most of his poems are political commentary but not all, for example, The False Bee.