The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

Heh heh heh...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

We’ve reported on numerous events identified in the 2020 election already which are being referred to as ‘glitches’ by the Democrats.  Tonight we just uncovered another ‘glitch’ in Wisconsin. 

When this one is confirmed it will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump making the Wisconsin race a total toss-up.

There is now a pattern of events we have uncovered across the country where votes are being taken from Republicans at all levels and transferred to competing Democrats in offsetting amounts.  These are not random because in every case votes are moved from Republicans to Democrats. 

. . .

Now tonight we have identified approximately 10,000 votes that were moved from President Trump to Biden in just one Wisconsin County.

This information came from an individual who saw this happen in Rock County Wisconsin.

On election night the results of the county were presented during the evening and showed that President Trump won Wisconsin in 2016.  At 10:59 the votes came in and the race was close with both candidates at around 29,000 ballots.  Then by 11:12 President Trump had taken a nearly 1,000 vote lead on Biden with 31,000 votes to Biden’s 30,000:

In

Wisconsin-Rock-County-1-600x382.jpg

At 11:21 these results had not changed much.  Then at 11:43 more votes came in and they showed Trump had taken a commanding lead at 46,649 to Biden’s 37,133.  This was a 9,516 vote lead for Trump.

But then suddenly at 11:57 these votes had swapped.  Biden was reported with 46,649 and Trump was reduced to Biden’s former total of 37,133.  These votes had swapped from the President Trump to Biden – again a swap from a Republican to a Democrat.

The net impact was 19.032 votes.

Wisconsin-Rock-County-2-600x361.jpg

President Trump's poor lawyers are having one hell of a time keeping up with all of this new information documenting fraud that keeps pouring in.

Notice that this is the way journalism is supposed to help the public, by uncovering facts and letting law enforcement verify them, not by "shaping the narrative" with fucking anonymous sources.

Many new Trump friendly journalists are turning out to be the true journalists of this age.

Many others, including many famous legacy journalists, are now nothing but propaganda and garbage.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump's poor lawyers are having one hell of a time keeping up with all of this new information documenting fraud that keeps pouring in.

I think it’s going to turn out even worse for the Dems than it would have been if they hadn’t engaged in all the cheating, since, in addition to losing, they'll be shown up as wholesale fraudsters.

Ellen

McCain country:

WTH: Republicans Failed to Send Someone to Arizona Election Equipment Test, Only Democrats Attended

The Republican Party failed to send someone to the Logic and Accuracy Test of the voting equipment in Arizona, but the Democratic Party didn’t.

Republican Arizona State Rep. Kelly Townsend is calling on Maricopa County GOP Chairman Rae Chornenky to step down, along with her first Vice Chair, for failing to show up to certify the Dominion Voting Machines.

There has been major controversy over these machines due to the company’s ties to Democrats, the Clinton Foundation, and Open Societies Foundation.

“I just found our that Maricopa County GOP Chairman Rae Chornenky failed to show up to certify the Dominion / Machines. For this reason, I call for her resignation, along with her 1st Vice Chair,” Rep. Townsend tweeted.

These voting machines--the neverTrumpers and establishment Republicans are in on it.

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Watch for other signs of increasingly short-tempered denial and random barking out of nowhere by major news figures.

The next act of this story begins.

Do you think this guy is nervous?

Here's a Breitbart article about this with a video that will stay up (the video doesn't embed) in case YouTube deletes this.

Watch: NBC’s Ken Dilanian Get Caught Cursing Live on Air — ‘Oh Sh*t, F*ck’

:)

Michael

• Thanks 1

By the time the Supreme Court starts digging into this, do ya' think it will be properly warmed up?

Ten Attorneys General Join Supreme Court Case Against Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballot Deadline

As Republicans across the country escalate efforts to investigate credible allegations of fraud during the 2020 election,  a group of ten Republican Attorneys General have filed an 'amicus brief' with the US Supreme Court in a case challenging the legality of late mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania.

AGs from Missouri, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Texas filed in Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, which challenges the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's late October decision to allow ballots arriving after Election Day to be counted - despite, as The Federalist  notes - state laws mandating otherwise.

Expect news like this to come out every day now.

Michael

• Like 1

Incidentally, here's a piece of advice for how to consume mainstream news during this time.

Whenever you see taunting and gloating and mocking, look away. To the extent you can, don't even let It register. This will trigger fight-flight subconscious reactions even if your conscious ones are the contrary or different. There's no need to waste your mental energy on this since there is nothing of substance in it.

If there is a fact being stated, make sure you look for the source of that fact. If the source is anonymous, even if it is a "fact" you might like, ignore the fact until a source appears or someone you really trust for information, someone you always find credible, mentions it.

Do those two things when consuming mainstream news and your mood should be wonderful during the day. Do not do those two things and you will probably feel anxiety and anger and down for long stretches.

The mainstream news people are aware of this. So take that into account, too. They're bastards.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Whenever you see taunting, look away. It will trigger fight-flight subconscious reactions even if your conscious ones are the contrary. There's no need to waste your mental energy on this.

Whaddya, chicken? 😉
Seriously, though, good advice.

Here's something interesting regarding PA counting shenanigans.

At 1:49 am this morning (11/10/20), AP reported the following figures for PA:

Biden   3,365,846        Trump   3,330,510

At 1:44 pm (11/10/20), they reported:

Biden   3,369,963        Trump   3,322,207

They've reduced Trump's tally by 8,307 !?!

Ellen

• Like 2

Michael, I couldn't possibly keep up. Not with your indefatigable effort. I like outdoors air, being up out of a chair and not being in front of a computer too too much. Of course, I say that, but the truth is I spend much time learning guitar riffs and about music that interest me far more than this daily drip, drip crap. That's not to say I don't indulge. I do. 

Other than reading and listening to snippets here, I've sworn off all news shows except for Tucker, Levin and Rush OAN and Geller Reports. I haven't watched MSM in years and years. I watched The Five for entertainment not because it was informing me much of anything. I watched Jesse Waters go from laughing at Juan and doing a deep dive on polls sampling errors to being goaded into uncertainty. Gutfield is good. Chris Stirewalt has changed the attitude as political editor and shills against Trump. 

Anger, anxiety? I see fearful people not in control of their facility. Also grown men reduced to shadows of their former selves, paranoid and lost confidence. I call it SARS-CoV-2 (Trauma) or Covid PTSD. But the simple fact is there is far more to be worried about than a virus. 

But I also see many people every other day who push back against norms in private places that are open to me.

Me, one vote, one life, choosy too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

At 1:49 am this morning (11/10/20), AP reported the following figures for PA:

Biden   3,365,846        Trump   3,330,510

At 1:44 pm (11/19/20), they reported:

Biden   3,369,963        Trump   3,322,207

They've reduced Trump's tally by 8,307 !?!

Ellen,

Let 'er roll.

The idiots in the news publish these figures and hang themselves.

After all, once Biden gets sworn in, they won't ever be investigated, right?

And even if they are, it won't matter, right?

We've had a shit-show so far. Once these shit-show people start realizing that they are committing a crime for real and maybe will be judged by a different administration, there will be a shit-storm.

That one will be a barrel of laughs.

On a different note:

Stunning Sworn Affidavit From Former MI Asst. AG: Election Worker Assigned New Names To Voters When It Appeared Absentee Ballot Was From Person Who Already Voted

Quoting the article, but the article is quoting the legal documents.

An attorney and former Michigan Assistant Attorney General was a certified poll challenger at the TCF Center (Exhibit A – Affidavit of Zachary Larsen).

15. As Mr. Larsen watched the process, he was concerned that ballots were being processed without confirmation that the voter was an eligible voter in the poll book because of information he had received from other poll challengers (Exhibit A).

16. Mr. Larsen reviewed the running list of scanned in ballots in the computer system, where it appeared that the voter had already been counted as having voted. An official operating the computer then appeared to assign this ballot to a different voter as he observed a completely different name that was added to the list of voters at the bottom of a running tab of processed ballots on the right side of the screen (Exhibit A).

17. Mr. Larsen was concerned that this practice of assigning names and numbers indicated that a ballot was being counted for a non-eligible voter who was not in either the poll book or the supplemental poll book. From his observation of the computer screen, the voters were not in the official poll book. Moreover, this appeared to be the case for the majority of the voters whose ballots he personally observed being scanned (Exhibit A).

A full copy of this one legal document with several affidavits is herechrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svg.

The cuts in the thousand cuts just keep coming.

Michael

• Like 1

Just for some more crud and giggles:

Here's the direct link if this tweet goes down:

HUGE EVIDENCE! 'Glitches' ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!

This is about all the brands of voting machine results, not just Dominion.

I can see law enforcement going, "Thank you for making our job easier."

Especially now that Pilger is gone.

Michael

• Like 1

Tucker Carlson just signed up on Parler.

https://parler.com/post/b8f7bc72e8f74ea7b1b22d84012e7872

Unfortunately, that's what we get for embed so far, so I will quote the text as a quote:

We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything you hear at this moment. There are conflicting versions of virtually every part of the story. Here’s what we know is true right now.

Tucker: We heard you. It’s hard to trust anything. Here’s what we know.'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host reacts to 2020 election results, says polling errors 'amounted to voter suppression'. #FoxNews #Tucker Subscribe to Fox News! https://bit.ly/2vBUvAS Watch more Fox News ...https://youtu.be/R5ki6S-WsKU

OK.

That seems to work well.

Now I can quote stuff from other social media sites.

Just give the URL as raw code, then copy paste the content of the post and format as a quote.

I like it.

Michael

Here are some headlines from The Gateway Pundit that are making liberal heads explode.

Expect the pundits to get more and more testy.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: “There Will be a Smooth Transition to the Second Trump Administration” (VIDEO)

(btw - Does Pompeo look worried in that video. Hmmmmm? I mean what's that constant shit-eating grin all about? :) )

BREAKING: President Trump and GOP Senator Thom Tillis Win North Carolina: Decision Desk HQ

and

BREAKING: Orange County Flips at Least One Seat Red: Michelle Steel Defeats Democrat Incumbent Harley Rouda

Michael

Someone was saying, on Facebook, that the dems plan to tie up the process with legislative horseplay, and force the situation into putting Nancy Pelosi into the presidential position:

So several sources are now indicating the Democratic plan is to have certain legislatures say that they can’t ratify their votes which will send it into Congress which doesn’t have its shit together either and if there are delays there Nancy will take over 1/1/2021 as Acting President. Just info so you are aware and need to follow. Every person needs to put pressure on their Republican Legislatures to get this thing done in your state. Clearly as you can see certain states are delaying purposefully (NC and AK).

Sounded lame, as it was, but then, this popped up on Twitter:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mccarthy-pelosi-speaker-house/2020/11/08/id/996016/

Well, then. Don't know how true either one are, but if the latter is true, that would be like Christmas in-well, Christmas in November...

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

Let 'er roll.

The idiots in the news publish these figures and hang themselves.

After all, once Biden gets sworn in, they won't ever be investigated, right?

And even if they are, it won't matter, right?

I've started to think that the vote-count manipulators knew from the beginning that they'd be caught.  Some of the cheating is just s-o-o obvious.

I'm suspecting that the shit-show delay was the point - another of the interference maneuvers we've had in series.

Ellen

I never was enamored of the "two movies" trope of Scott Adams, but it has currency. How much of this trope contains a false dilemma fallacy?

On 11/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, william.scherk said:

Not everyone is living in the same movie as President Trump.

This part of a Canadian Press article  is reassuring to movie-goers, kind of, even if the headline misinforms: "Trump likely 'taking names' on Biden congrats after Trudeau outreach: expert." I highlight the part that I thought most notable:

Trump is likely not preoccupied with foreign opinions of him, and will turn his remaining days in office to making life miserable for his political opponents within the U.S., said Sarah Goldfeder, a former U.S. diplomat who is now an Ottawa-based consultant.

"I think Trump has two things on his mind and neither is Canada," said Goldfeder. Those are his political and financial survival "and making life hard for the Democrats and never-Trumpers."

She said "Trudeau did not reveal anything that Trump didn't already know" by calling Biden.

Trudeau and Biden released separate readouts of their conversation Monday, which summarized areas of potential co-operation as well as differences.

Trudeau's office said he and Biden discussed COVID-19, climate change, fighting anti-Black racism and China's detention of two Canadians, Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor.

Biden's statement said he was looking forward to working closely with Trudeau on global health, revitalizing bilateral economic ties as well as the broader North American partnership, and working with Canada on a range of regional and global challenges.

Meredith Lilly, the Simon Reisman Chair in trade policy at Carleton University's Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, said Trump's bigger worries are all domestic and the Biden-Trudeau call likely hasn't even registered with him.

French President Emmanuel Macron has also now spoken with Biden, as will more world leaders in the coming days, "so we have some comfort in numbers," said Lilly.

"During the lame-duck period, it will be important for Canadian officials to maintain constructive working relations with the Trump administration, and I'm confident that Ambassador (Kirsten) Hillman and her team in Washington will do this with professionalism."