The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It looks like Dominion Voting Systems has some deep ties to Soros, the Clintons, Pelosi, Feinstein and a slew of other top Dems.

From what is being uncovered, some of the ties are ownership, but others involve running the same front groups/projects/charities together.

Somebody should look into it, huh?

Actually someone in the press did.

And, seeing how informative and non-partisan the article is, it comes from a surprising source: Heavy.

Dominion Voting Systems: Glitch, Clinton Tie Cause Scrutiny in 2020 Election

I read it and it gives names and everything. 

It's a long article, but well worth reading for people who like to get into the weeds. I won't quote from it right now except to say Dominion has had a lot of glitches, makes boo-koo money, is in like Flynn with a lot of high-level politicians all over the world, and seems to be the voting equipment used in most all the cases of fraud that will be litigated this week and beyond.

Well... I will quote on thing just to be a real pain in the ass.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:38 PM, william.scherk said:

Not everyone is living in the same movie as President Trump.

Now the quote from the article:

Dominion Voting Systems is an election services company from Canada that is responsible for technology used to count votes in many of the close battleground states in the 2020 presidential election. Issues have arisen in some of those states, such as Michigan and Georgia, propelling Dominion into the spotlight.

Dominion Voting Systems is a company from Toronto, Canada, that has headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and is one of three major firms providing voting machines in U.S. elections.

If I were Trudeau, I would have seen a different movie, too.

I wonder if the Canadian elections use old Dominion from Toronto...

:evil: 

Michael

EDIT: The following has some material in it that has already been presented, but it's clear and has a slightly different framing, so I'm putting it here to make it easy for interested people to click on it and read it: Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TF,

It was Sullivan's crooked-ass backroom commitments.

That's just one possibility.

After all, the DOJ dropped the case and Sullivan still wants to put Flynn in jail.

Sullivan has essentially taken over the role of Prosecutor now

I mean, that's all the press has talked about for months now. That even penetrated the leftie bubble.

:)

How could that be due to Powell's personality?

Maybe Sullivan hit on her and she rejected him?

:evil: 

Michael

Giuliani and Powell face a tremendous up hill battle. Demeanor. As in do you have all your ducks in a row. One requirement, I know, is use of Courier 10 double spaced in filings. Maybe 1st year law, I don't know. 

I want Trump to get his day in court. Giuliani said the first of 10 are going out Monday. Of course fairness should win the day. Just one look at Powell advocating for Flynn and we have an idea of the number of 'sullivans' standing in his way.

Its the first inning and if the allegations have legal standing as we are wont to believe maybe Trump can prevail. I don't expect courts to run like the Atomic clock.  

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

One outside possibility is a cohort of Never-Trump Republicans.  This cohort may voted for GOP House and Senate seats (where contested) -- and for party favourites in local races -- and grudgingly or grimly filled in the oval for Biden/Harris.

Yeah, that's what I meant with my alternative at the bottom of that post (the middle class white women who Trump lost). However that doesn't make sense either, if in fact the skewed makeup of the count is due to an excess of ballots with ONLY a vote for President.

If there is 450,000 ballots with only a vote for Biden that is very strange.

Pfizer said today their vaccine is 90% effective against coronavirus--making the announcement a week AFTER the election.  Typically what happens is companies receive information like this then choose when to release the information to the public, so what is the possibility that Pfizer knew they had a 90% effective vaccine before the election?  I'd say those chances are very high.  I haven't dug deeper, but if this is true, if they had announced the vaccine news before the election, it would have been a game-changer and Trump would have had no problem getting elected again.  I'm not one for conspiracies anymore, but Pfizer releasing this information the Monday after the election looks very suspicious to me.

• Like 1

President Trump said as much in his rally speeches. He said watch all the money from big pharma that will come out against him for his changes to regulations on drug pricing for states.

Apparently the up front monies to develope vaccines wasn't a big enough salve to heal the butt hurt.

This is just to keep a counter-narrative alive while the shit-show is running.

Do we all agree that Mark Levin is not the type to engage in silly speculations?

If you agree, then the following is not a silly speculation.

and

Here's a screenshot before before Twaddle has had time to plaster crap on it.

image.png

Keep the faith folks.

(No. Not that kind of faith. I mean morale kind of faith. :) )

The battle has just begun and the cannons haven't even been wheeled out, yet. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

I wanted to add a comment re historic battle quotes in regards of morale 'boosting'. I thought a Belleau Wood quote would be somewhat apropos " Retreat? hell we just got here" kinda thing and " come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever". .

But Wikipedia instead made me throw up a little in mouth, the stench of the rot pervades. Along with the tale of the Marine bravery and fortitude is the recounting of Jennifer Griffin's 'verification' of the Atlantic story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

I'm not one for conspiracies anymore, but Pfizer releasing this information the Monday after the election looks very suspicious to me.

Korben,

Now you have seen one of the rabbit holes.

Think about this. 

The Pfizer vaccine is going to be free for everyone.

Ta Daa!

End of lockdowns.

Wow. Big Pharma saves the day.

But there's this, too.

Did these guys get the vaccine early or... what?...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Just for crud and giggles, this is making the rounds (from here).

The following are examples of the most egregious, widely observed and reported examples of election-day fraud on November 21:

• Illegal Use of Absentee Ballots: According to the respected NGO "Committee of Voters of Ukraine" (CVU), massive electoral fraud was committed through the illegal use of absentee voter certificates. For example, people were caught in Dnipropetrovsk and Sumy oblasts with their pockets stuffed with blank absentee ballots that they were using to vote at multiple polling stations.
  • Opposition Observers Ejected: Observers from Our Ukraine and other opposition groups were expelled from most polling stations in eastern Ukraine on Election Day. For example, in Territorial Election Commission (TEC) district number 42 in Donetsk oblast, Our Ukraine observers were kicked out of all but a few polling stations.
  • North Korean-Style Turnout in the East: Turnout in the pro-Yanukovych eastern oblasts was unnaturally high. In several electoral districts, turnout for the run-off round increased by 30 to 40 percent over the first round. In Luhansk oblast, the reported turnout rate hit nearly 96 percent -- a number that, to quote the OSCE, even Stalinist North Korea would envy. A similar turnout rate was reported in Donetsk oblast, where 98 percent of the votes went to hometown candidate Prime Minister Yanukovych.
  • Mobile Ballot Box Fraud: In the second round of the election, the number of voters who supposedly cast ballots at home using mobile ballot boxes was double that of the first round. Much of this voting occurred without observers being present and was massively fraudulent. In Mykolayiv oblast, for example, nearly 35 percent of the oblast's voters purportedly cast their ballots "at home."
  • Computer Data Allegedly Altered To Favor Yanukovych: There were credible reports showing that that Yanukovych supporters gained illegal access to the Central Election Commission's computer system and illegally altered vote tabulation data being transmitted by TECs to the CEC.
  • Reports of Opposition Fraud: Yanykovych’s supporters allege that Yushchenko’s supporters stuffed ballot boxes in western Ukraine. But the reports and evidence of pro-Yanukovych fraud greatly outweighed those indicated for Yushchenko.

That's the State Department archives for a 2004 report on why it called the Ukrainian election "fraud and abuse."

Ukraine!

Here is a place it is making the rounds, but there are many other:

Don't forget, this was under President Bush.

Now there's this.

image.png

Here's the text in that image for easier reading.

Former President George W. Bush became the highest-profile Republican to publicly declare the election over in defiance of President Trump’s refusal to accept the results.Credit...Doug Mills/The New York Times

Former President George W. Bush congratulated President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Sunday, becoming the highest-profile Republican to publicly declare the election over in defiance of President Trump’s refusal to accept the results.

The swamp has long known the recipe for how to steal an election.

But they are before a different kind of adversary now.

And behold how the fools dance victory.

Michael

• Like 1

Withdrawn.

Edited by william.scherk
Hit the wrong button

I mentioned somewhere that after the court cases started getting filed, the mainstream fake news folks would start to have some small cracks in their celebratory manner and a bit of tenseness would start creeping in.

I didn't expect it so soon.

Since when does Jake Tapper make veiled threats to the public at large?

Watch for other signs of increasingly short-tempered denial and random barking out of nowhere by major news figures.

The next act of this story begins.

Michael

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I wonder if the Canadian elections use old Dominion from Toronto...

Canadian federal election ballots are still hand-marked and hand-counted. Ontario and New Brunswick use Dominion systems for tabulating hand-marked ballots. The Conservative and Liberal parties both use a Dominion system for leadership contests. Municipalities have used a variety of electronic voting options -- especially in Ontario under electoral reforms by the Doug Ford government.

The British Columbia election on Oct 24 has come to the end of the hand counting period for 660,000 mail-in ballots. The NDP (Leftist) party has won 57 seats in the legislature, while the Liberals (conservative) ended up with 28 seats. A judicial recount is slated for one contest.  The Green Party retained 2 seats.

Our local Liberal representative lost his seat. 

"Throw the bums out."

The best place for learning details about particular systems and the US states they are used in is VerifiedVoting.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dglgmut said:
15 hours ago, william.scherk said:

One outside possibility is a cohort of Never-Trump Republicans.  This cohort may voted for GOP House and Senate seats (where contested) -- and for party favourites in local races -- and grudgingly or grimly filled in the oval for Biden/Harris.

Yeah, that's what I meant with my alternative at the bottom of that post (the middle class white women who Trump lost). However that doesn't make sense either, if in fact the skewed makeup of the count is due to an excess of ballots with ONLY a vote for President.

I am sorry I missed this detail the first time. 

“We have identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them, and no other candidate,” Powell said.

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:
10 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I am sorry I missed this detail the first time. 

I don't know exactly where Sidney Powell is getting her numbers, but I expect she has a squad of folks who have looked at vote totals in the aggregate. For example, Bartiromo read out a breakdown for five states:

Pennsylvania 98,000  
Georgia 80-90,000  
Arizona 42,000  
Michigan 69-115,000  
Wisconsin 62,000  

So, out of total reported votes counted in Pennsylvania -- 6,767,119 -- we are to believe that 98,000 ballots were cast for President/Vice-President and that no other items on these ballots were marked. 

My next question is: 'How rare or "very strange" or "miraculous" is it to find out that roughly 1.45% of cast votes mark the top of the ticket and skip much or all of the rest?

'loop time GIF by Psyklon

-- I think that Powell's numbers are derived fairly simply.  She and her team will have looked at reported vote totals. For example, do her numbers match these calculations?

Georgia total 4,985,035
Perdue/Ossof 4,938,596
Difference 46,439

Georgia total 4,985,035
Senate special 4,900,799
Difference 84,236

Could Sidney Powell know which of these 84,236 ballots were marked for Biden/Harris and which were marked for Trump/Pence?

Edited by william.scherk
Added Georgia subtraction; later added final question

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Keep your eye on this.

Michael's post pertains to change of address votes in Georgia - way more than the about 10K by which Biden is (supposedly) leading.

TO WIN, Trump needs

1) to get Georgia;

2) to have PA reversed;

3) to have some other state - any other state - reversed.

OR alternately, for there to be at least 2 "faithless" electors.

Biden is currently reported as having 290 electoral votes.

If PA is reversed, that would bring his total down to 270.

If Trump got Georgia (along with North Carolina and Alaska, which he looks sure to get), his total would be 268.

I.e., he would need 2 more going to him and subtracted from Biden's count to win.

Looks likely to me that the needed adjustments will be made and Trump will win.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Watch the video. Normally Scott has not been good about the election results (hinting that Trump should concede and so forth), but this time he nailed it.

Michael,

On what basis was Scott Adams "hinting that Trump should concede"?  Was he believing the ostensive voting figures, or did he have some other reason(s)?

Ellen

Well, now we know what Bill Barr has been up to ...

Here's another article (Gateway Pundit).

BREAKING: AG Barr Authorizes Federal Prosecutors to Pursue “Substantial Allegations” of Voting Irregularities Before 2020 Election is Certified

My bold below.

US Attorney General Bill Barr authorized federal prosecutors to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified, per the Associated Press.

“In a memo to U.S. attorneys … Barr wrote that investigations ‘may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State.’”

President Trump’s campaign on Monday evening filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania alleging “creation and implementation of illegal ‘two-tiered’ voting system for the election.”

“Voters in Pennsylvania were held to different standards simply based on how they chose to cast their ballot, and we believe this two-tiered election system resulted in potentially fraudulent votes being counted without proper verification or oversight,” Matt Morgan, Trump’s general counsel said.

The Trump campaign is seeking an emergency injunction to stop Pennsylvania officials from certifying Joe Biden’s victory.

. . .

Project Veritas has released videos of USPS whistleblowers in Pennsylvanian and Michigan claiming their supervisors told them to backdate ballots.

Another major development tonight:

Real Clear Politics on Monday night pulled their call for Joe Biden in Pennsylvania.

Shit's moving faster than I thought it would.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

On what basis was Scott Adams "hinting that Trump should concede"?  Was he believing the ostensive voting figures, or did he have some other reason(s)?

Ellen

Ellen,

It was some bullshit when Scott was prodding his audience with something that he knows will be outrageous to them. That's part of his technique.

I don't even recall the way he was doing it. All I remember was feeling extremely irritated and I clicked away. I have been trying to get correct information and valid perspectives to put on OL to keep the morale up during this shit-show and here came Scott playing games.

If I remember it or find it, I'll let you know, but I'm not going to put much effort in looking for it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Press conference time.

Neil Cavuto was so upset, he cut away saying Kayleigh had no evidence for the charges she was making, so he could not in good conscience, allow Fox viewers to see it.

Hey, Neil! I guess we're all doing cancel culture now, huh?

Anyone don't believe me? Watch:

LOLOL...

My my my... What are they afraid of?

And speaking of afraid, listen to the journalists in the Q&A part of the presser.

Detect a note of panic? Listen as others joined in and you will detect the panic increasing.

Michael

Anyone want a layman's overview of the main litigation as of today along with information on the Stockdale principle (often called the Stockdale Paradox)?

Watch Dr. Turley.

Admiral James Stockdale was Ross Perot's running mate in the presidential election of 1992. Stockdale had been a prisoner of war in Vietnam and he got through it using a principle. Here ate his words: "You have to have faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties, and at the same time, must confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.”

Turley says this is how the Trump team is doing it and how his supporters should face this phase.

Then he describes, in a really clear way, the main litigation so far.

So it is good to watch Dr. Turley.

Dr. Turley is good.

Michael