The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

For those needing words of encouragement:

THIS.

:)

The second biggest mistake the cheaters in this coup did was allow the rallies Trump held to proceed. This is a huge factor in the popular spirit right now. So many people are so pissed they can't even spit. 

Like both Newt and Laura said, this spirit is going to make President Trump much stronger in his second term. I think it will help him clean house and even get a way to establish nationwide standardized voting procedures for federal officials.

Don't believe people who say those on the Dems will not accept Trump as president. Some will never do that, of course, but most will. They may not like it, but they will. The cheating is way too blatant for even them to ignore. (They would ignore it if the Biden Bunch pulls off the scam, but I don't they they will ignore it to defend the Biden Bunch once President Trump is sworn in. Passive ignorance is one thing. Carrying the banner of Cheaters into battle is a far different matter.)

Michael

Michael wrote: The theory is that he let the fraud run on purpose and there are tons of people who have documented most of the individual acts of malfeasance. He let the rats expose themselves, so to speak . . . . There is even a theory going around that certain military, intelligence and law enforcement people are helping with this.  end quote

That would be my “assumption” too. And as Eric Trump noted, The FBI, Secret Service, the courts, and other governmental agencies may, or should be involved in insuring the sanctuary of our election process. This may be “SPUN” on the news as dictatorial or even a coup on Trump’s part, rather than what it is: legitimate law and order. And when those bastards are sentenced to jail, the left will be moaning about patriots to the Deep State getting tough sentences. If America were a third world dictatorship, the voter fraud perpetrators would be executed, because they are threatening the very fabric of our nation.  

I hope this process does drag out due to thoroughness and rigor. We must keep law enforcement at voter sites to make sure ballots do not disappear . . . or suddenly appear out of thin air. I don’t think we have the manpower to personally investigate or question every person who cast a ballot but limited and selected investigations may be feasible. Is it is time all polling sites and the back rooms of those buildings have cameras and recorders, just like those rather cheap, door-bell cameras?

Michael wrote: Carrying the banner of Cheaters into battle is a far different matter. end quote

As Broadway sang, “Bring in the clowns.” Peter        

• Like 1

This looks like bad news, but it isn't.

Now this goes to the Supreme Court--the same issue for the third time if I am not mistaken.

The first time was 4-4. The second time Justice Amy Barrett said she had not had time to review the documents since it happened so soon after she was sworn in.

Now she has had time.

Michael

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Last night, someone said CNN turned Arizona from blue to grey on its electoral map. I checked and sure enough, it was grey.

But I don't know if it was blue before. I imagine it was because I think I recall seeing CNN with Biden at 264, but I'm not sure.

image.png

Michael

Na it's been grey, I've been going back and forth between Foxnews and CNN maps, CNN has only had AZ grey

Here's a little comeuppance pause.

Democrats are turning on the NeverTrump Lincoln Project for its failure to deliver on promises

Read it if you wish, but the gist is that Dem donors paid $100 million to the butt-hurt anti-Trump Republican Lincoln Project to sway Republican voters away from Trump in the election, including minorities.

Not only did the Lincoln Project not deliver, the minorities for Trump increased a whole lot.

Now the donors are pissed.

I would love to think this is a comeuppance on the Lincoln Project  jerks, but that just doesn't feel right after they scored $100 million.

The Dem donors who paid them, though.

SNAFU on ya'.

You deserved what you got for trusting those assholes to get anything right.

Michael

20 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Na it's been grey, I've been going back and forth between Foxnews and CNN maps, CNN has only had AZ grey

Korben,

Thank you. Now I have certainty.

Ironically, on election night, when I was switching back and forth between channels, I thought the CNN reporting was a lot more professional than Fox. CNN showed actual counted votes. Fox's thing was so weird. It was cognitive dissonance time.

Then I discovered Fox was calling states based on exit polls.

Fuck Fox.

That's not going to make me like CNN, but I can give them a thumbs up when, sporadically, they do a decent job.

Michael

For the "Bad things happen in Philly" file:

"The DA of Philadelphia says to Trump supporters and poll watchers will be locked up if they come into Philadelphia. District Attorney Larry Krasner says, 'I do in fact have something for the president, I have a cell.'"

4 hours ago, Peter said:

I hope this process does drag out due to thoroughness and rigor. We must keep law enforcement at voter sites to make sure ballots do not disappear . . . or suddenly appear out of thin air. I don’t think we have the manpower to personally investigate or question every person who cast a ballot but limited and selected investigations may be feasible.

Peter,

If this sting operation theory is true, and I believe it is at least in some form, don't forget something when there is a media blitz that Biden won.

The media blitz is not a legal decision. It's just information warfare. And we all know, the media lies when it wants to.

But, for this sting theory to work, the media blitz after calling the election for Biden has to happen. The rats have to commit the crime before they can be busted. They have already committed a lot of provable crimes that will end up in court, but after the media blitz, many of them will get sloppy and completely lower their guard. That's when they get ensnared.

The hard part for us will be enduring all the mocking and taunting. But keep your eye on the prize.

I believe there are some very serious high-level people working this.

For example, lots of people have been asking where is Bill Barr? I can only think of three possibilities.

1. He's backed off for now because he's scared of what this will do to his legacy and reputation.

2. He's in cahoots with the Deep State.

3. He's the guy gathering all the evidence from the rats who are now showing themselves.

All of these are plausible, but I know which one I believe at this moment. And it doesn't involve legacy or being a plant.

Michael

This might be something, but we have to wait and see.

Go there and read the thread. It's interesting. This guy has worked for the Trump Campaign before and now is having difficulty getting through to Trump people to tell them about this. The rub? This data costs money. So I don't know what the full story is, but this is something at face value that should be looked at.

I do know there is plenty material out there of this person and that looking up dead people online at state gov websites to see if they voted and then getting a positive returns. One guy was born in 1851 and just recently voted. :) 

But if the Trump people can do this at the level of massive data... they have about the strongest case legally and public-relations-wise to cause a tidal wave of hurt for the Dems for cheating.

Michael 

On 11/4/2020 at 1:18 PM, william.scherk said:

Steve Bannon forecast Arizona as a Trump "hold," which seems at the moment to be a miscalculation, given that at least one 'decision desk' (AP) has projected Biden to win. The most conservative desk at DDHQ has not moved Arizona into projected-win status yet.

An update on legal votes and strongly historic knowingly wrong big blue wave. President Trump just said we'll see what happens.

Bannon has been having some fun on his war-room videos today. Here's a moment (people can be real a**holes about Bannon) of wonderful rhetoric, in which metaphorical Fauci will have his head on a pike if a 2nd term is on war footing:

On the other hand:

And ...

t

President Trump just has a press conference on the election.

He basically said he won handily, there was massive cheating, he listed some cases and the general outline of how the main fraud was unfolding, that he had lots of proof and evidence, then said this is bad for America and he has no intention of allowing our election processes get destroyed like this. He wants every legal vote counted, not illegal votes.

Then he indicated there is a butt-load of litigation coming, not just from him, but from outraged people all over America.

EDIT: Rather than replace the Huffpost video at the bottom of this post, I decided to keep it. I hate to use Twitter for these things since I am sure it will soon be censored, but this is the White House's official account.

Now for the video I originally posted. This is the same press conference as above.

The video starts at 24:01 and I had to use a Huffington Post video since it's so early after the press conference. I will replace this video with a better one from a better neighborhood later.

Michael

I've seen several videos by this guy, Dr. Steve Turley, and I have to admit, I like his upbeat manner. He's always happy. :) 

Here he lays out, in layman language, the different legal paths President Trump has to get to Jan. 20 swearing in. I have to admit, they look really good for President Trump in terms of plausibility. Some better than others, but all doable.

There are no fantasies like the Dems did of Trump being impeached, Pence resigning, Pelosi being sworn in and choosing Hillary Clinton as her VP, then Pelosi resigning. Voila. President Hillary. LOL... :) 

What Turley lays out are normal government operations with each body having the constitutional power to do what it does.

And, of course, he's so damn happy saying it. 

Michael

Someone on the Trump team said that to contribute to his "defense fund" go to:

donaldjtrump.com

I did and it redirects you to a "winred" site which I have donated to before.

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of each page, because some places to fill in are down there. It may want to prefill your information for you but last time it didn't work out too well for me. Type in your address, name, etc. and of course your credit card number. I donated a mere $25 but I figure I can always donate more. If I remember correctly, on your credit card bill it will say winred.  

From the unofficial, Delmarva Trump headquarters, Peter Taylor   

This may have been covered on OL but is there a legal and moral path to a Trump victory? Can there be recounts of “conflicted, compromised states?” Can poll and post office cheaters be arrested and charged? Here is an interesting little essay by CNN. Peter

(CNN) We have projections, but we don't exactly know who won the 2020 presidential election, since the votes aren't all counted. (A refresher on how CNN makes projections is here.)

And even where all the votes have been counted, there's the potential for recounts. The Trump campaign has threatened to exercise its right to request a recount in Wisconsin, although it would have to wait for the initial count to be completed. The current margin is more than 20,000 votes, not unlike the margin by which Trump won the state in 2016. The state did conduct a recount that year, but it didn't materially change the results. Recounts almost never do. It would have to be completed by December 1, the state's election certification deadline. Election judges sort Minneapolis ballots during the recount process in the 2008 U.S. Senate race between Republican Sen. Norm Coleman and Democrat Al Franken in Minneapolis.

The only successful recount I can remember is the one after the 2008 election in Minnesota that gave Al Franken a slim majority over incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman. But Franken, who had sought the recount, made up 215 votes, not 20,000.

Nevada -- Biden leads Status: The state may not update its vote totals until as late as Thursday. Biden has an approximately 8,000-vote lead. Mail-in votes postmarked November 3 but received by November 10 can still be counted.

Another interesting possibility I thought of is this. If federal funds pay for a re-vote in states that were compromised and with dirty poll workers can those states be required to do the Presidential vote over again, but this time have it closely scrutinized and if possible require, (with reasonable exceptions) that the vote be in person?  Peter   

Peter,

The Gordian knot is to annul all mail-in ballots, or as many as possible. This is what Rudy Giuliani is filing for. I believe he's going to win, too.

The law is pretty clear. Rudy states the legal issue like this. Any mail-in ballot that was counted and registered without both parties observing it is illegal where one party side was denied to right to observe. If both parties observed, the ballot is legal. if it was observed by one party only because the other was denied access or unreasonable access, that ballot is illegal. In Rudy's understanding, and the law's for that matter, illegal ballots have to be tossed and deducted from the tally if they have been counted.

First legal problem

So the first big legal problem is this. By law, there have to be observers within 6 feet of the ballots being counted.  But Republican observers, when they manage to get in, have spent a lot of time with getting court orders and so forth. So once the counting starts and such a Republican observer manages to get in, a lot of counting has already gone on. How to tell which ballots were correctly observed during counting and which were not? There is no way. Legal ballots are thus mixed with illegal ballots.

Flouting the law

And there's this consideration. The trouble spots in several states allowed Republican observers to observe ballot counting in red districts, but in Democrat districts, the people in charge simply flouted the law. Even when a judge's order was put in their face, they did not allow Republican observers to enter the premises, much less watch except in a few cases. In those cases, they put the observers about 30 yards or more distant or behind windows which they then covered up with huge sheets of cardboard. This is old school, Tammany Hall shit. :) 

I laughed when I say Pam Bondi livid in one instance. She had a judge's order and it was accepted at a polling place. In this case, they ordered the observers (her included) to stand within six feet of the desks where the ballots were being counted and told they could not stray from there. Then they moved the desks 30 yards away. :) 

Mail-in ballots that are illegal

I could go on because some of this stuff is funny it's so blatant. Based on this, Rudy argues these mail-in ballots are illegal (which they are) and the whole lot needs to be thrown away. A lot of people (like squishy Glenn Beck) think that is too harsh and want a recount during which irregular mail-in ballots that look incomplete or fishy or whatever get tossed, but all the rest are counted.

The problem with that is that the people counting the ballots have ink pens and use them on goddam ballots. that's not only illegal, I believe it's a felony. These ballot counters simply fill in votes on the ballots where they can. Done. There are many videos of this out there. In the end, they're all mixed together so there is no way to see which were altered and which were not. Once again, the whole lot needs to be tossed.

Note, these mail-in ballots are not the same as the ones solicited by mail and returned by mail. Those are legal.

These mail-in ballots are sent out in mass mailings and are received by people who did not request them. Many of these ballots in the mass mailings have been sent to dead people, dogs, two, three or four or more sent to the same person, ballots sent to a woman with her maiden name and another to her with her married name, and on and on. 

These mail-in ballots have been so weighted toward Biden during the counting, the numbers defy believability. They show up suddenly (justified by being "found" or the result of correcting an error or something like that) in "drops" of tens of thousands, in some cases hundreds of thousands, and in way too many of these cases these drops do not contain a single vote for Trump in them. Only votes for Biden. Can you think of a reason a drop of 130k ballots would only have Biden votes in it? I can't.

When these mail-in ballots are deducted, Trump kills it and his tally goes over 300 electoral college votes.

Eliminating those mail-in ballots that are illegal or mixed with illegal ballots in a form where it is impossible to see which is which, to me, is a legal and moral path to victory for President Trump. And there's this. He only needs to eliminate the ones in states where meaningful access was denied to Republican observers. He may not get over 300 that way (or he may), but at least he will win handily.

That's not all

Believe it or not, that is merely one path to victory that is both moral and legal. There are several such paths, but that is the main way they are talking to the public about right now.

I hope that's clear. If it isn't, just ask and I shall entertain you with more of my brilliant elucidation.

Michael

Mail in, shmail in,  or is that snail in? I demand a revote in the dirty, compromised states. Just one more consideration, Michael, “And so to bed.” If there is a court mandated RE-VOTE in some states what will need to be considered for the timeline of events? How much time is there for Electoral College justice to be done? Well pilgrim, what did the Supreme Court have to say? On December 14, 2020, The Electoral College votes.  Period. Peter.

From Business Insider. December 8, 2020: The safe harbor deadline in the electoral college

Six days before the electoral colleges convene to vote is the "safe harbor" deadline. While states aren't legally required to certify their results by this date, if they so do, they can avoid Congress getting involved and resolving a potential dispute over which candidate won a particular state's electoral college votes. The safe harbor deadline came into play during the court challenges over the disputed 2000 presidential election in Florida. It could be a factor this year too if there's any serious dispute over the 2020 results. On the day of the 2000 safe harbor deadline, the US Supreme Court ruled that Florida's varying recount policies between counties violated the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th amendment by arbitrarily valuing some votes over others. The Court still ruled 5-4 to uphold Florida's certification of the state's electoral college votes for George W. Bush. The majority opinion was in line with the wishes of the Florida legislature, which wanted the state to certify the results and avoid leaving the winner of the state's electoral college votes to Congress. 

December 14, 2020: Electors vote. On the second Monday after the second Wednesday in December, electors convene in all 50 states and the District of Columbia to formally cast their votes for president and vice president. They then send certificates of their vote to their state's chief election official (in most but not all states, this is the secretary of state), the National Archives, and the current President of the US Senate.  

January 6, 2021 at 1 p.m.: Vote count is finalized at the results are certified. The sitting Vice President, acting as the Senate president, presides over a joint session of Congress to read aloud the certificates cast by the electors representing all 50 states and D.C. in alphabetical order to finalize the vote count. If no members of Congress object to any of the certificates in writing, the Senate president officially certifies the selection of the president-elect and vice president-elect. 

January 20, 2021 at noon: The president is inaugurated. The president and vice president are formally inaugurated and sworn into office. The president is sworn in by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, and the vice president can be sworn in by another government official of their choosing.

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

If there is a court mandated RE-VOTE in some states what will need to be considered for the timeline of events?

Peter,

I saw Ted Cruz address this issue. He worked on the Gore-Bush Florida recount on Bush's side. He said the people involved will do everything in their power to avoid a re-vote.

The short answer for an election that is determined to be invalid, though, is the state legislature basically votes and determines the winner. That's complicated too, but less than a re-vote.

But there are many avenues before it gets to that point.

As to the Supreme Court, a motion has to first be filed in a state court, go up to the appeals court, then it can go federal or get judged at the State Supreme Court. From either place, it can go up to the Supreme Court.

At your service.

Michael