The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

You can't make this one up.

All these Biden idiots know how to do is cheat.

HOLY CRAP! FAKE KAMALA GOT LOOMERED! –Laura Loomer Catches Kamala Harris BODY DOUBLE at Palm Beach Polling Place! (VIDEO -PHOTOS)

On Sunday a stretch limo pulled up and a Kamala Harris look-alike jumped out to take photos and fool voters at a voting site with a lot of Black and Hispanic voters.
Kamala Harris was in the state on Saturday.  The Biden Campaign said they would be campaigning in Florida on Sunday.

As the Kamala look-alike was taking pictures with voters Laura Loomer outed her as a fake!

Laura Loomer shouted at the fraud, “That’s not Kamala Harris! That’s very deceptive to the voters!”

The fake Kamala fled the scene once she was exposed.

The snake got Loomered...

LOLOL...

:)

btw - President Trump voted for Laura Loomer. :) I hope she wins.

Michael

How about caravans instead of rallies?

On Twitter, I keep seeing these car parades for Trump. They are miles and miles long. One in Arizona was reported to be 96 miles long. That's 96. The tweet even said, "you read that right." Another I saw was over 50 miles long. They are popping up all over the place.

I didn't bookmark them, but on a super-quick search, here's a tweet with a video of a Trump car parade in Denver from 10 minutes ago. It is being reported to have 10,000 cars in it.

Hell, even here in Illinoisistan where I live, one with over 600 cars is being reported.

Michael

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 5:40 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Incidentally, I have followed President Trump for the longest time on Twitter. Lo and behold, I just looked and am no longer following him.

So I followed him again.

I can't stand this constant cheating by the ruling class fuckwads.

Michael

Something weird started happening with Twitter yesterday or the day before.

I have a habit of liking President Trump's tweets and retweets. As time has gone on, this got more difficult because, for the longest time, I had to check and re-like the tweets I had liked. mysteriously, many of them reverted. But after a rather long period of this happening, the problem stopped. That was about two or three months ago.

Around that time, the line below the tweet message started jigging right at the moment I hit the "like" (heart) button. And it jiggled enough for me to miss the button. This turned into a game for me, trying to hit it. No matter, I would eventually get them all. :) 

Another thing happened. Whenever I searched for "trump" on Twitter, President Trump's account habitually came up as third or fourth search result. I did that to get to his account easily if a tweet from him was not on the page I was looking at. 

I got around this small irritation by typing in "donald," which would put President Trump's account first, but after a while, this started showing his account habitually coming in as the third or fourth search result.

All of these issues stopped a day or two ago. Twitter is now--on those issues--like it used to be.

What does Twitter know to make it change like that?

Hmmmmmmm?...

Michael

From Rasmussen. Daily Presidential Tracking Poll. Monday, November 02, 2020. The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove. end quote

What me worry? With numbers like that the only thing to worry about is President Trump winning the popular vote and losing the Electoral College . . . and that just isn’t going to happen. Rasmussen also has Biden up by one percent overall, so Joe should be worrying about winning the popular vote and losing the Electoral College just like Old Hickory Clinton did. That thought does add some excitement. How many newscasters will we see upset and even crying, tomorrow night? “Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow. You’re only a day away.” Four more years, four more years! I will be very disappointed if my country doesn’t do the right thing. 

On 10/31/2020 at 5:37 PM, william.scherk said:

Quoting President Trump again:

"It would be very very proper and very nice if a winner were declared on November 3rd, instead of counting ballots for two weeks, which is totally inappropriate and I don't believe that that's by our laws. I don't believe that. So we'll see what happens.”

[...]

When To Expect Election Results In Every State.

I am going to Call the Election at 9PM Eastern or as soon as Pennsylvania's votes are projected to give Trump a victory in that state.

I project Trump will win Florida and Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio, and that one of these four states will not be called by any Decision Desk before midnight Eastern.

I surmise Pennsylvania's final tallies will not be known by November 4.

I assert that Biden's dreams of victory hinge on Pennsylvania.

I predict President Trump will rally the nation before he goes silent on the night of November 3. I assume he will urge calm and patience.

My "Vote Count Watch Plan" is to focus on non-network sources of tabulation for vote counts in Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

I will also be watching the course of court cases pertinent to this election.

For fun, I've set aside HA Goodman's live YouTube feed for recording, and intend to watch Cotto/Gottfried's Florida victory party.

The WiFi in our house is going to get a hell of a workout.

I've got one OLer so far to say they'd join me in a Streamyard non-broadcast live chat. Maybe I'll schedule one for just after the first opportunity to call Pennsylvania.

Folks who accept an invitation go to a unique web page that is like a stripped-down Zoom meeting. If you'd like an invite, just send me a quick note backstage.

The one place I'd like to teleport to is the bruited White House watch party tomorrow night. The emotion in that room!

Traditionalist here too :), but in pandemic NJ the only in person option was to go to polling place to fill out a provisional paper ballot. So we filled out our mail in ballots about two weeks ago, today though I get to ‘vote’ by fax. Received a letter from the election commission yesterday informing me my signature didn’t match the rolls, faxing in my form to verify my signature. So.. feels like I’m voting today. ‘Course my ballot is no longer secret , but the betters figure that’s just fine .

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I project Trump will win Florida and Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio, and that one of these four states will not be called by any Decision Desk before midnight Eastern.

I surmise Pennsylvania's final tallies will not be known by November 4.

Yesterday's projections for Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio match exactly to what Steven Bannon had to say on Fox Business today. 

TG,

I suspect it will be back up before too long.

A favorite trick that just isn't taking is for electronic ballot counting machines to go on the blink in Trump-favored places. The person there tells people after they print their ballots, they can just leave them with him or her and they will feed them into the counting machine later.

Heh...

That just doesn't take and, before you know it, the machines are magically on the air again. The people who vote for Trump do not go away--they stay--and many have smart phones broadcasting everything that is happening in real time all over the damn place.

I've seen that several times today.

At any rate, even if Twitter went down, I don't think it would matter to the election one way or the other. Nobody is going to change their vote because of a tweet. Ditto for a video on BitChute.

It's a pisser for those banned off YouTube and people who use BitChute regularly since they want to watch and comment all day long--live this moment in history there, so to speak, but I don't see this damaging Trump or the Republicans.

On another note, there have been glitches all over the place in tech sites today. Even YouTube.

It certainly looks like there are massive hacking attempts.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

On another note, there have been glitches all over the place in tech sites today. Even YouTube.

Just reporting this.  I don't know if it's connected or coincidental.

A couple hours ago I was doing my monthly bill payments (electric, water, AmEx) using my bank's on-line bill-pay feature.

When I clicked the "Make Payments" button, I was told that I had to change all the "pay-by" dates to a later date because the bank is having processing delays.  This has never happened before in the 15 or more years I've been using the bank's bill-pay feature.

Ellen