China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

They are celebrating their efforts since  March ,the devastation they have wrought on the biggest symbol of capitalism in the world . They orchestrated the destruction and revel in the idea it will last. They are even sticking their thumbs in the eyes of the prolls they rule , a lintelless column is basically a plinth without a statue , the statues replicated are the remnants of fallen cultures shown in their ruination and not in the original splendor. Nero dancing a jig. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:
15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Happy New Year from China.

Um.  January 1 isn’t the start of the New Year in China.

The communists do run business and state enterprises on the modern Gregorian calendar -- while also observing traditional Chinese lunar New Year. I'd fully agree with Ellen if she suggested that the latter deeply-rooted rituals and celebrations are much more important to the people, though. The communist culture has adoped Western propaganda (in a creepy Red Guard ersatz/tranquilized variety, as shown below).

Resisting China's huge imperial ambition takes many forms. It will be interesting to see what Western allies do during the next US Administration to counter threats and broadly denounce human rights atrocities. 

(17) WSS Memorial Gardens on Twitter: "Ersatz ... 2021 countdown from state media: https://t.co/rOOwFPCPrO" / Twitter

3 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The communists do run business and state enterprises on the modern Gregorian calendar -- while also observing traditional Chinese lunar New Year. I'd fully agree with Ellen if she suggested that the latter deeply-rooted rituals and celebrations are much more important to the people, though. The communist culture has adoped Western propaganda (in a creepy Red Guard ersatz/tranquilized variety, as shown below).

Resisting China's huge imperial ambition takes many forms. It will be interesting to see what Western allies do during the next US Administration to counter threats and broadly denounce human rights atrocities. 

(17) WSS Memorial Gardens on Twitter: "Ersatz ... 2021 countdown from state media: https://t.co/rOOwFPCPrO" / Twitter

It will be more or the same for them under Trump 2020, and Trump 2024 methinks.

Reagan brought down the Wall.

Trump put up the Wall.

Trump brought down the CCP ( 2020 to 2024 ) although it wont take his entire term

36 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

William makes a slither into acknowledging "China's [the CCP's] huge imperial ambition."  Of course he hopes and expects that "the next US Administration" will soon be headed by "Commie Kamala," as Peter calls her.  I wouldn’t describe the prospect in that eventuality as "interesting."

Ellen

27 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

William makes a slither into acknowledging "China's [the CCP's] huge imperial ambition."  Of course he hopes and expects that "the next US Administration" will soon be headed by "Commie Kamala," as Peter calls her.  I wouldn’t describe the prospect in that eventuality as "interesting."

Ellen

Kamala has a better chance of being President of China, than she has of being President of these United States of America!

God bless President Trump!

On 1/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Marc said:

Kamala has a better chance of being President of China, than she has of being President of these United States of America!

The Senate is now 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats during Biden’s first term. The vice president's noticeable power is to cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. How many Senate votes will be 50/50 requiring Harris to stop by, wave, and say “I vote with those guys.” Will it be once a year, once a month or once a week? I think Kamala will be very visible as she prepares to become President. And she will be passing progressive laws as quickly as can be done, taking credit where credit is due. joke

Peter, I have a thought about that.

Some people on the good guy side now seem to have Epstein's material.

Wouldn't it be something if, during a critical vote, 2 or 3 Dem Senators "got sick" at the last minute and couldn't appear? Of course, they wouldn't be sick. But that would be the only way they would be able to throw an election for a bill without voting against it (to avoid certain inconvenient things from coming out in public--the Chinese and Deep State are not the only ones who can play at that).

Don't forget, 50-50 only applies to a full house, not when the quorum is less.

And quorums are enough to pass or fail at passing laws.

There's a long and winding road ahead.

:) 

Michael

7 hours ago, Peter said:

The Senate is now 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats during Biden’s first term. The vice president's noticeable power is to cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. How many Senate votes will be 50/50 requiring Harris to stop by, wave, and say “I vote with those guys.” Will it be once a year, once a month or once a week? I think Kamala will be very visible as she prepares to become President. And she will be passing progressive laws as quickly as can be done, taking credit where credit is due. joke

I understand your point but it's not 50/50, it's more like 93/7 or 93/6 so if God forbid Biden/Harris get in which will be Harris/MichelleObama or whoever is chosen as her VP, no tie breakers will EVER be needed.

Interesting times! 

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter, I have a thought about that.

Some people on the good guy side now seem to have Epstein's material.

Wouldn't it be something if, during a critical vote, 2 or 3 Dem Senators "got sick" at the last minute and couldn't appear? Of course, they wouldn't be sick. But that would be the only way they would be able to throw an election for a bill without voting against it (to avoid certain inconvenient things from coming out in public--the Chinese and Deep State are not the only ones who can play at that).

Don't forget, 50-50 only applies to a full house, not when the quorum is less.

And quorums are enough to pass or fail at passing laws.

There's a long and winding road ahead.

:) 

Michael

This really reminds me of We The Living, wonder what Rand would write about these last six years if she wrote an essay now.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This does not look good.

image.png

China Threatens To Nuke Japan – Beijing Biden & The Court Eunuchs Remain Silent

And this from 4 days ago.

And this from New Zealand:

China video threatens Japan over possible Taiwan intervention

And this from ZeroHedge:

Did Japan Just Warn The US Of An Impending Joint Attack From China And Russia?

And this from Australia:

China threatens to nuke Japan if country intervenes in Taiwan conflict

I don't know how true this is or any details, but something is spreading all over the place about China threatening to nuke Japan. 

This ain't good...

Michael

China Dirty.

“WASHINGTON — Democratic lawmakers on Monday will make public a plan to raise as much as $16 billion annually by imposing a tax on imports from China and other countries that are not significantly reducing the planet-warming pollution that they produce.”

And what are we going to do with the money? Maybe we could clean the air with a giant air filter.

“A man in China has died after contracting a rare infectious disease from primates, known as the Monkey B virus, Chinese health officials revealed in a report Saturday. The victim, a 53-year-old veterinarian based in Beijing, was the first documented human case of the virus in China.

Oh oh. Here comes the next pandemic! Suddenly I have a craving for bananas. Bad monkey. Monkey be good! I refuse to climb trees, screech, and scratch fleas.