China Blue and China Dirty

Michael Stuart Kelly

They are celebrating their efforts since  March ,the devastation they have wrought on the biggest symbol of capitalism in the world . They orchestrated the destruction and revel in the idea it will last. They are even sticking their thumbs in the eyes of the prolls they rule , a lintelless column is basically a plinth without a statue , the statues replicated are the remnants of fallen cultures shown in their ruination and not in the original splendor. Nero dancing a jig. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:
15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Happy New Year from China.

Um.  January 1 isn’t the start of the New Year in China.

The communists do run business and state enterprises on the modern Gregorian calendar -- while also observing traditional Chinese lunar New Year. I'd fully agree with Ellen if she suggested that the latter deeply-rooted rituals and celebrations are much more important to the people, though. The communist culture has adoped Western propaganda (in a creepy Red Guard ersatz/tranquilized variety, as shown below).

Resisting China's huge imperial ambition takes many forms. It will be interesting to see what Western allies do during the next US Administration to counter threats and broadly denounce human rights atrocities. 

(17) WSS Memorial Gardens on Twitter: "Ersatz ... 2021 countdown from state media: https://t.co/rOOwFPCPrO" / Twitter

3 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The communists do run business and state enterprises on the modern Gregorian calendar -- while also observing traditional Chinese lunar New Year. I'd fully agree with Ellen if she suggested that the latter deeply-rooted rituals and celebrations are much more important to the people, though. The communist culture has adoped Western propaganda (in a creepy Red Guard ersatz/tranquilized variety, as shown below).

Resisting China's huge imperial ambition takes many forms. It will be interesting to see what Western allies do during the next US Administration to counter threats and broadly denounce human rights atrocities. 

(17) WSS Memorial Gardens on Twitter: "Ersatz ... 2021 countdown from state media: https://t.co/rOOwFPCPrO" / Twitter

It will be more or the same for them under Trump 2020, and Trump 2024 methinks.

Reagan brought down the Wall.

Trump put up the Wall.

Trump brought down the CCP ( 2020 to 2024 ) although it wont take his entire term

36 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

William makes a slither into acknowledging "China's [the CCP's] huge imperial ambition."  Of course he hopes and expects that "the next US Administration" will soon be headed by "Commie Kamala," as Peter calls her.  I wouldn’t describe the prospect in that eventuality as "interesting."

Ellen

27 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

William makes a slither into acknowledging "China's [the CCP's] huge imperial ambition."  Of course he hopes and expects that "the next US Administration" will soon be headed by "Commie Kamala," as Peter calls her.  I wouldn’t describe the prospect in that eventuality as "interesting."

Ellen

Kamala has a better chance of being President of China, than she has of being President of these United States of America!

God bless President Trump!

On 1/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, Marc said:

Kamala has a better chance of being President of China, than she has of being President of these United States of America!

The Senate is now 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats during Biden’s first term. The vice president's noticeable power is to cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. How many Senate votes will be 50/50 requiring Harris to stop by, wave, and say “I vote with those guys.” Will it be once a year, once a month or once a week? I think Kamala will be very visible as she prepares to become President. And she will be passing progressive laws as quickly as can be done, taking credit where credit is due. joke

Peter, I have a thought about that.

Some people on the good guy side now seem to have Epstein's material.

Wouldn't it be something if, during a critical vote, 2 or 3 Dem Senators "got sick" at the last minute and couldn't appear? Of course, they wouldn't be sick. But that would be the only way they would be able to throw an election for a bill without voting against it (to avoid certain inconvenient things from coming out in public--the Chinese and Deep State are not the only ones who can play at that).

Don't forget, 50-50 only applies to a full house, not when the quorum is less.

And quorums are enough to pass or fail at passing laws.

There's a long and winding road ahead.

:) 

Michael

7 hours ago, Peter said:

The Senate is now 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats during Biden’s first term. The vice president's noticeable power is to cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. How many Senate votes will be 50/50 requiring Harris to stop by, wave, and say “I vote with those guys.” Will it be once a year, once a month or once a week? I think Kamala will be very visible as she prepares to become President. And she will be passing progressive laws as quickly as can be done, taking credit where credit is due. joke

I understand your point but it's not 50/50, it's more like 93/7 or 93/6 so if God forbid Biden/Harris get in which will be Harris/MichelleObama or whoever is chosen as her VP, no tie breakers will EVER be needed.

Interesting times! 

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter, I have a thought about that.

Some people on the good guy side now seem to have Epstein's material.

Wouldn't it be something if, during a critical vote, 2 or 3 Dem Senators "got sick" at the last minute and couldn't appear? Of course, they wouldn't be sick. But that would be the only way they would be able to throw an election for a bill without voting against it (to avoid certain inconvenient things from coming out in public--the Chinese and Deep State are not the only ones who can play at that).

Don't forget, 50-50 only applies to a full house, not when the quorum is less.

And quorums are enough to pass or fail at passing laws.

There's a long and winding road ahead.

Michael

This really reminds me of We The Living, wonder what Rand would write about these last six years if she wrote an essay now.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This does not look good.

image.png

China Threatens To Nuke Japan – Beijing Biden & The Court Eunuchs Remain Silent

And this from 4 days ago.

And this from New Zealand:

China video threatens Japan over possible Taiwan intervention

And this from ZeroHedge:

Did Japan Just Warn The US Of An Impending Joint Attack From China And Russia?

And this from Australia:

China threatens to nuke Japan if country intervenes in Taiwan conflict

I don't know how true this is or any details, but something is spreading all over the place about China threatening to nuke Japan. 

This ain't good...

Michael

China Dirty.

“WASHINGTON — Democratic lawmakers on Monday will make public a plan to raise as much as $16 billion annually by imposing a tax on imports from China and other countries that are not significantly reducing the planet-warming pollution that they produce.”

And what are we going to do with the money? Maybe we could clean the air with a giant air filter.

“A man in China has died after contracting a rare infectious disease from primates, known as the Monkey B virus, Chinese health officials revealed in a report Saturday. The victim, a 53-year-old veterinarian based in Beijing, was the first documented human case of the virus in China.

Oh oh. Here comes the next pandemic! Suddenly I have a craving for bananas. Bad monkey. Monkey be good! I refuse to climb trees, screech, and scratch fleas.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a little story going around.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

Top national security officials for former President Donald Trump are sounding the alarm about China's illicit pursuit of data through cyber theft and other means, with one warning the sensitive information is...

This should give anyone pause who is thinking of doing business with the CCP.

Hell, the CCP doesn't even need to hack any database for this data. Here in the USA, we give it to them for free.

From the article:

Last August, John Demers, the former assistant attorney general of the National Security Division and head of DOJ’s China Initiative, discussed Trump’s 2020 executive orders related to Chinese-owned apps, laying out the reasoning for the Trump administration’s now-failed efforts to ban the popular video-sharing social media app TikTok, owned by Beijing-based ByteDance, and messaging app WeChat, owned by Shenzhen-based Chinese global conglomerate Tencent.

Demers said apps “really raise the problem that TikTok illustrates best,” which is “how much data they collect on our lives.” The DOJ official pointed to China’s history of “targeted acquisitions” of companies that might not be “traditionally thought of” as national security risks but helps China obtain data.

Also, I still can't believe the plethora of government and business meetings, school lessons, etc., held on Zoom. All that goes straight to the CCP.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

I'm listening to this webinar based on a recommendation from Steve Bannon.

I haven't finished it, so I won't write much yet.

The thing is, though, China's status and threat (meaning the CCP) in the world grew with the Afghanistan debacle. How to identify this and combat it is what these people are discussing. More later.

Webinar_Afgh_Banner_1024-1.jpg
PRESENTDANGERCHINA.ORG

Moderator: FRANK GAFFNEY Vice Chairman, CPDC Introduction and Overview: BRIAN KENNEDY Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China Panelists: GORDON CHANG Senior Distinguished...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... China's status and threat (meaning the CCP) in the world grew with the Afghanistan debacle. How to identify this and combat it is what these people are discussing. More later.

I just finished the webinar.

It can be thought of as a kind of table of contents for the major clear and present problems and dangers with the CCP--and an introduction to some of the main people here in the USA who are addressing these issues.

I already knew of many from having seen them on Steve Bannon's War Room.

The webinar's format is a presentation of one person within his or her specialization, then a presentation by the next, then the next and so on. There is very little cross-discussion. At the end there are a few audience questions, but that part is quite short.

So this is an overview--a series of mini-lectures, a crash course in what dangers will (or can) turn kinetic in the near future, so to speak.

Here are the panelists. 

GORDON CHANG
Senior Distinguished Fellow, Gatestone Institute
Topic: China’s Dream

COL./DR. LAWRENCE SELLIN PHD
US Army Reserves (Ret.)
Topic: The CCP’s Biowarfare Threat

REGGIE LITTLEJOHN
Founder and President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
Topic: The CCP’s Social Credit System Comes to America: Vaccine Passports

CHARLES “SAM” FADDIS
Former CIA Clandestine Service Officer
Topic: The CCP’s “Old Friends” in the Biden Administration and their Wrecking Operation against America

ROGER W. ROBINSON
Chairman, Prague Security Studies Institute
Topic: The CCP’s Financial Warfare

FRANK GAFFNEY
Vice Chairman, CPDC
Topic: The Imperial Belt and Road Build-out and the CCP’s Power-Projection Capabilities

SASHA GONG
Former Director, Mandarin Desk, Voice of America
Topic: The CCP’s Information Warfare and Influence Operations

CAPT. JAMES FANELL
US Navy (Ret.), former Assistant Director for Intelligence, U.S. Seventh Fleet
Topic: The CCP’s Military Threat

COL. JOHN MILLS
US Army (Ret.), former Director of Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Topic: Restoring American “Peace Through Strength”

This kind of thing is not everyone's cup of tea, especially on a forum devoted to using Randian ideas as a lens, but I, for one, enjoyed it.

That's because I want to be one of the people doing something about it.

The CCP is a real threat, a real danger, and once the jaws clamp shut, they will go the same bloody totalitarian route that Hitler or Lenin/Stalin did in making a military play for the world. 

So they need to be stopped and the Americans who sold out the USA to the CCP shut down and, where relevant, punished.

I hope you share my intentions, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens when your business plan is theft, but wrapped in a free market garb.

and

Evergrande-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This is really scary.  These are big numbers that may affect the entire world. Hong Kong real estate holding company in China, Evergrande, is in dire straights.  This company has $300 billion in debt and it is...

In case there is any doubt, this is a CCP thing.

I have been hearing people say that China's economy is in trouble for a long time. Well, it looks like that time is arriving.

Good.

The CCP needs to go and let the free market--the one based on production of wealth instead of thievery--do its magic.

Michael

I watch a lot of Steve Bannon's War Room.

It struck me just now that the theme song, "Fight for Hong Kong" featuring billionaire Miles Guo as the singer (and probably the songwriter) is really good. Note, this is often erroneously called "Take Down the CCP," which is a different song by Miles Guo. 

Here is the YouTube video:

But we all know that YouTube can take this down at any minute, so here is a link to the song on Rumble:

AfPob.4Wpjb.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Song is the theme song from Steve Bannon Warroom Pandemic. Let's take down the CCP

And here are the lyrics:

Fight for Hong Kong
Miles Guo

他们的恐惧
是我们的武器 我们的胜利
谢谢了 兄弟姊妹们
你们健身了吗?
行动!行动!行动!
中共,你完了
Take down the CCP

Take down the CCP
Take down the CCP
Take down the CCP
Take down the CCP
Take down the CCP

Everything is just beginning
For the games you want to play
Bring it on and I will fight till the end
Just watch and see

It′s all started everything's begun
And you are over
Coz′ we're taking down the CCP
Spread the word all through Hong Kong
We will fight till they're all gone
We rejoice when there′s no more
Let′s take down the CCP

They've all lied for too long
We will end what they do wrong
Let′s take down the CCP

Let the bullets fly a little longer
And you will surrender
We will let freedom to live
We will, when you surrender

中共 (let the bullets fly a little longer)
你完了 (let the bullets fly a little longer)
中共 (let the bullets fly a little longer)

干灭中国共产党,这个CCP
才能让我们远离恐惧 take down the CCP

They try to scare the nation with fabrication
But we see through the lies
You will fall, we will fight you back
Police corruption with crooked assumption
They ran our lives
But no more, we will win
We will take down the CCP

We will fight till they're all gone
We rejoice when there′s no more
Let's take down the CCP

They′ve all lied for too long
We will end what they do wrong
Let's take down the CCP

And you will surrender

Let the bullets fly a little longer 站起来吧
Let the bullets fly a little longer 站起来吧
Let the bullets fly a little longer 被奴役的人们
Let the bullets fly a little longer 行动
Let the bullets fly a little longer 行动
Let the bullets fly a little longer 你完了
Let the bullets fly a little longer (take down)
Let the bullets fly a little longer (CCP)

And you will surrender

Take down The CCP (let the bullets fly a little longer)

Take down the evil CCP

There are two main hooks in this song: "take down the CCP" and "let the bullets fly a little longer."

Both, to me, are rip righteous roaring hooks.

I've tried to find out where this song is making a huge splash online, but I sense censorship. You can find the song, just not many views.

However, since this is the War Room theme song, it is heard by about 90 million people with every broadcast (based on podcast download numbers). That means it is heard every day by many millions more people than that.

Enjoy.

It's a wonderful song and it deserves to be heard on its own.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

A tale of two headlines.

First this, China amplifying nuke capabilities and the US military doesn't have a clue.

DF-5B_intercontinental_ballistic_missile
AMERICANMILITARYNEWS.COM

In August, China tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile that flew around the earth before hitting its target, a new report first revealed Saturday.

And this, Look who is now a Four-Star Admiral.

IMG_1824.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden Administration on Tuesday announced Rachel Levine, an openly transgender health official (biological male), was sworn in as the first female four-star admiral in public health corps. Meanwhile, China...

(At least not in the Navy, thank God.)

We are so fucked...

(Obviously I don't believe that, but still... we are so so so very fucked! :) )

Michael

4 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

The enemy will scratch their heads wondering if they should fight her or fuck her?

Pretty sure that they would prefer to fight her rather than fuck her, #justsaying

He removed his mother from a long term care facility immediately before issuing the order to move covid positive patients back into long term care facilities in Pa.

And now in bizzaro world , he is the highest 'ranking' 'female' medical fucking admiral whatever the fuck that is, yeah fucked

• Upvote 1

In case there is any doubt...

china-generals-2-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Guest post by Lawrence Sellin and Anna Chen China’s People’s Liberation Army believes that biological weapons, not nuclear weapons, are the key to global military dominance. In our recent Gateway Pundit...

This isn't recent. It's been around awhile.

Maybe someone should tell the US military.

And maybe do something about the fucking US traitors who help fund it, starting with Fauci.

Michael