2020 Election Smart-Ass Humor (before and after the election)

53 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Never seems to be a shortage of phony Trump supporters turning on their own with demoralizing "hot takes" like this, or a shortage of those trying to steal defeat from the jaws of victory. With "friends" like these, who needs Hanoi Hannah?

(Ever notice that they all speak alike, as well?  They always walk into a party like they're there to shut down a good time. "Bad news, folks..." "Sorry, but..." "I'm not a lawyer, but I know about such and such, and I hate to tell you..." that air of pseudo-authority, talking down to others as if they have some special insider status/vantage point of view...I suspect this has something to do with "influencer" techniques and "story-war" framing...)

TG,

All true, but...

That was humor straight from TheDonald.win.

They were mocking the people you mentioned.

At least that's how I took it.

TheDonald.win would never post something like that in earnest...

image.png

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2020 Election Smart-Ass Humor (before and after the election) I have been late in setting this thread up So some of the funny stuff is on normal election threads. Well, now the smart-as

Dayaamm! The image by itself in case Twitter (you know the rest): ROFL         Michael

ROFL... I got this from here. Michael

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

All true, but...

That was humor straight from TheDonald.win.

They were mocking the people you mentioned.

At least that's how I took it.

TheDonald.win would never post something like that in earnest...

image.png

:)

Michael

Ah, thanks for the clarification. (I thought you were posting that it was a serious post.) Honestly, it's annoyingly hard nowadays to tell the parody from the real thing.

[Edit: I went and took a closer look. I looked too quickly the first time; I thought the argument shared were the words of the @thedonaldwin, didn't realize he was sharing someone else's, so I missed the sarcastic intent in which it was shared.]

[2nd edit: in my defense, there was a lack of sarcasm emoji. So, really, it's on him. So. yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 😜]

• Smile 1