2020 Election Smart-Ass Humor (before and after the election)

2020 Election Smart-Ass Humor (before and after the election)

I have been late in setting this thread up

So some of the funny stuff is on normal election threads.

Well, now the smart-asses (me included) have a proper place to go.

Let's start with this.

:)

Here is the link to their site if the Tweet goes down: Party That Wants To Run Your Healthcare Roots For Political Opponent To Die

Michael

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Scott Adams in this video.

This is a direct quote.

LOL...

There have been more photos on that Hunter Biden laptop and the latest ones are more shocking than, really, I had imagined.

I don't know if you've heard the news, yet, there's a new photo going around.

And you don't want to look at it. Trust me. 

So I'll describe it, but don't look at it.

It's a photo of Hunter Biden, apparently he was vacationing in Wuhan in 2019, and there's some video of him having sex with a bat.

You don't want to see it.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott Adams in this video.

This is a direct quote.

LOL...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

Michael quotes Scott Adams as saying:

"It's a photo of Hunter Biden, apparently he was vacationing in Wuhan in 2019, and there's some video of him having sex with a bat."

So that's how the Covid pandemic started!

Ellen

Joe Dan had his own troubles with YouTube censorship, so he's set up his own thing.

And others are helping him out. It would be a crime not to because he's so damn funny.

I swear, once you start watching the video below, you can't stop watching it even if you're in a hurry and you know it's half an hour. 

It's nonstop zaniness and constantly changing music. Just as soon as you think you got it, Joe Dan hits you with something even zanier out of left field.

And it's all poking fun at the Democrats.

Not mean and nasty pissing on them. Just playful pissing on them.

Man what fun!

Righteous Anger - The 2020 Voters Guide

image.png

Here is the video is on his own site: Intellectual Froglegs: Righteous Anger – The 2020 Voters Guide

And The Gateway Pundit put it up: As Election Approaches Take a Moment to Enjoy Joe Dan Gorman’s Hilarious and Smart Production “Righteous Anger”

That picture of Jane Fonda is not the official thumbnail of the video, though. The following is (but here it doesn't go to a video like the image above does). He's still got some growing pains.

image.png

As Joe Dan wisely advised:

You know what they say. Teach a man to feed a fish and... Actually, I don't think they said that...

I can't resist posting a screenshot from the video (image only):

image.png

Here's what Joe Dan said during that pan (yes, Virginia, there are a lot more idiots sitting in the road like that):

Everything they've tried has backfired.

Everything.

At lease Wile E. Coyote knew which end of the stick of dynamite to light.

Incompetence, thy name is Democrat...

Enjoy...

LOL...

Michael

Who needs polls when you have SNL and Jim Carrey as a thermometer?

I can guarantee you this would have been a far different skit had the SNL people believed Biden would win.

Despite a moment or two of bluster, this skit feels like they are waving a white flag of surrender and telling their audience they will suffer, but everything will be all right in the end. Not exactly a "losing with grace" tone, but definitely passive.

I expected that out of SNL. But Jim Carrey is so spiteful about President Trump, I never expected it out of him.

Acting-wise, he came off more professional than I imagined. Some of those lines he said had to have been killing him inside. Yet he said them with the right feel.

I may despise him as a human being for the intensity of his malice, but after this, I respect his professionalism.

For those with less time, here's a two minute quickie that's even more on point.

Michael

3 things.

Polling won't be the same after being so wrong 2 cycles in a row. One cycle can be forgiven. Almost every poll is an oversampling of Dems and Independents.

Thinking about Bobolinski and his pleading over the Schiff comment that made him appear a traitor. First question I asked was whats in it for him. Well, Silent Bob, had his reasons for speaking up but not before Schiff outed him. These are the calculations that go into political outing and it usually backfires. 

Rush did a piece on Biden and the FBI and in it he suggests that the FBI gains and uses dirt against a standing President assuming Biden wins and is the reason why the laptop evidence was held back even as Trump was being impeached.

What's the rationale for thinking the FBI seeks dirt on Presidents and to what end? I don't understand and don't have time to read the necessary fiction or explore conspiracies theory to gain the insight necessary to judge potential shenanigans. 

TF,

A huge part of the polling game is a sophisticated money laundering operation.

It works like this.

1. Polling companies are run by media companies.

2, Polls show Biden winning even though he is not. That's the smokescreen.

3. Fundraisers run to the donor whales and get gobs of money for promoting Biden in the name of this success.

4. A nice chunk of the money get siphoned off to the same media companies that did the polls in the form of political ads. Ka-ching...

5. Another nice chunk goes to tax havens and other schemes and the donor whales say thank you very much for legalizing the illegal with my money.

6. The polls tighten close to the election, in order to keep the polling shell game looking credible for the next go around. And the money starts drying up. But that's normal and expected. You can only squeeze so much juice out of an opportunity--all good things must come to an end sometime. At least until the next go around. :) 

There are other players, too, with other aims, but those are the main ones specifically related to the polling scam.

As to the FBI keeping dirt on presidents to control them, of course it does. The FBI was born in the cradle of blackmailing politicians with dirt. That's all J. Edgar Hoover did. There are records and records and records of this.

So it's not unbelievable to me that those roots are still alive at the FBI. After all, nobody ever found Hoover's black files. I don't think those files did a Schrödinger's cat maneuver. And what villain of the dark arts would ever destroy them? :) 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TF,

A huge part of the polling game is a sophisticated money laundering operation.

It works like this.

1. Polling companies are run by media companies.

2, Polls show Biden winning even though he is not. That's the smokescreen.

3. Fundraisers run to the donor whales and get gobs of money for promoting Biden in the name of this success.

4. A nice chunk of the money get siphoned off to the same media companies that did the polls in the form of political ads. Ka-ching...

5. Another nice chunk goes to tax havens and other schemes and the donor whales say thank you very much for legalizing the illegal with my money.

6. The polls tighten close to the election, in order to keep the polling shell game looking credible for the next go around. And the money starts drying up. But that's normal and expected. You can only squeeze so much juice out of an opportunity--all good things must come to an end sometime. At least until the next go around. :) 

There are other players, too, with other aims, but those are the main ones specifically related to the polling scam.

As to the FBI keeping dirt on presidents to control them, of course it does. The FBI was born in the cradle of blackmailing politicians with dirt. That's all J. Edgar Hoover did. There are records and records and records of this.

So it's not unbelievable to me that those roots are still alive at the FBI. After all, nobody ever found Hoover's black files. I don't think those files did a Schrödinger's cat maneuver. And what villain of the dark arts would ever destroy them? :) 

Michael

Yea, I don't know. Tell me post election, and after Trump wins in an electoral landslide why pollsters et al continue to risk their livelihood when the results are conspicuously mistaken. Wrong even from the pov that it creates a feeling that one doesn't need to get off the couch. If they are prospecting for numbers why tell the lie that loses their reputation and deliberately confuses the voter into disinterest allowing Trump to game his campaign strategy. 

The way I see it JEH may have used blackmail as a means to prevent others from exposing his sexual proclivities. Apparently he didnt go hard after the mob because he knew they had dirt on him. The FBI has proved its political blackmailing operations against Trump so its a foregone logical conclusion their MO wouldn't change but would just morph into whatever advantage it would have vs Biden. 

3 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

... why pollsters et al continue to risk their livelihood when the results are conspicuously mistaken.

TF,

That's easy and I stand by my outline.

Do you want to see the proof?

They never go away. Not ever. They keep coming back.

And it gets worse.

They keep doing the same things. Over and over and over.

One would think such blatant manipulative crap would wreck their reputations. And one would think they would get fired for it.

But they never do.

In the next elections, do you want to know what to look for?

Them!

And do you want to guess what they will be doing?

The same damn thing they are doing right now.

They've been doing this for decades. Maybe not as blatantly as in 2016 and now, but it's always been there. Same people. Same bullshit.

The free market does not explain that.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They never go away. Not ever. They keep coming back.

And it gets worse.

They keep doing the same things. Over and over and over.

One would think such blatant manipulative crap would wreck their reputations. And one would think they would get fired for it.

But they never do.

In the next elections, do you want to know what to look for?

Them!

And do you want to guess what they will be doing?

The same damn thing they are doing right now.

They've been doing this for decades. Maybe not as blatantly as in 2016 and now, but it's always been there. Same people. Same bullshit.

The free market does not explain that.

Reminds me of Toohey at the end of The Fountainhead. While Wynand killed himself, and Keating withered away, Toohey kept on Toohey'ing.
Sure, he was slowed down a little, but not gone. But, at least he WAS slowed down. As Barbara Branden put it:

"With the closing of Wynand’s newspaper, the channel for his destructive philosophy, Toohey would discover that he must begin his struggle for power all over again; his years of scheming and plotting had led him only to defeat."

Branden, Barbara. The Passion of Ayn Rand . Author & Company. Kindle Edition.

This is becoming a meme right in front of our very eyes. This is a real tweet by a real person.

I made an image copy in case the backlash to it hurts her halfass enlightened feelings and she deletes it.

image.png

This is Karen, er... I mean Tarah.

image.png

I can just see it coming her way.

Like the liberal college girl:

image.png

Or the triggered liberal:

image.png

Or the screaming liberal:

image.png

Here. Let me get the ball rolling.