How Election Fraud Can Happen for the 2020 Race

Michael quoted President Trump: “The greatest Election Fraud in our history is about to happen.”

Rush Limbaugh plays a lot of those montages of talking pit bulls barking the same tune and it really spotlights how evil and propagandistic they are. He maintains that they either go to the same sites or receive calls or emails telling them what they MUST say that day . . .  or lose their place in the “in crowd” or is it the “in crowed?” And they won’t get their dog biscuits either.

I like Levin but he gets a bit too, blisteringly mad, as do a few others on Fox or their own radio programs. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would debate those guys who are America’s orating soldiers. Peter

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Rush Limbaugh plays a lot of those montages of talking pit bulls barking the same tune and it really spotlights how evil and propagandistic they are. He maintains that they either go to the same sites or receive calls or emails telling them what they MUST say that day . . .  or lose their place in the “in crowd” or is it the “in crowed?” And they won’t get their dog biscuits either.

I like Levin but he gets a bit too, blisteringly mad, as do a few others on Fox or their own radio programs. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would debate those guys who are America’s orating soldiers. Peter

Peter,

I don't understand what you are saying here.

It's not that I agree or disagree. I don't understand.

The only parts I understood were that Rush habitually makes montages of a bunch of media people using the same phrases and that Mark Levin gets really mad.

(btw - Mark never does that on his own TV show, just on radio and sometimes on Hannity. Maybe elsewhere, but I've never seen it.)

I didn't understand the rest.

Michael

Orating soldiers? I was thinking of Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. I would not want to debate them.

I didn't watch the GOP program tonight because it seemed like it might be boring. And Season one episode four of Grimm was about to come on. I may watch some of the rest of the GOP"s shows, or just the highlights.

I thought of a joke and it actually got a laugh. Biden is staying in Rehoboth Beach Delaware tonight. That's about 45 minutes away from where I live. If you are a local and someone asks about Rehoboth you always tell them, "There's a hobo in Rehoboth, so they will know how to spell it since there is also a town spelled Rehobeth, Maryland nearby. Anyway my joke was during a broadcast about Sleepy Joe and I said, "There's a hobo in Rehoboth," and they knew I was talking about Biden.  It got a laugh. 91, 86, 92, 90, degrees is in our forecast.