"Roll up your sleever!" Here it comes, kids!

The Unabashed Pragmatic

Here, saved you an unnecessary click to get to the point:

"Virginia Plans Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations For All Residents"

"During an interview that aired on Friday, the state's health commissioner said he planned to invoke state law to make vaccinations mandatory - once a western product is available, presumably."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/virginia-plans-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations-all-residents

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Here, saved you an unnecessary click to get to the point:

"Virginia Plans Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations For All Residents"

"During an interview that aired on Friday, the state's health commissioner said he planned to invoke state law to make vaccinations mandatory - once a western product is available, presumably."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/virginia-plans-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations-all-residents

Thanks.  

I haven't paid attention to our SD Governor Noem's stance on the mandatory vaccine, but to hear people around East River tell it, more are against it than for it.  They're buying ammo and MRE instead of masks and lining up to get jabbed with a needle.  West River is even more adamantly against mandatory vaccinations.  The big corporations set to serve up the vaccinations have already been granted immunity from any responsibility from sickness and death caused by their vaccines.  I find that odd.  If the vaccine is so healthy, so nutritious, so life-saving... why do they need immunity? Immunity from what? Lol.  We know what.  

I'm not taking any vaccination.  I hope the Russkies beat us to it and their vaccine works and is clean.  Embarrass our tyrants again, please, Mr. Putin, please!  We love you and those intensely patriotic Rus!  Come on over!  Take Alaska back!  Make America Russia again!

And speaking of MRE, Styx has found a good one over in Vikingland.  Looks like a good one!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cthW5ZE8Z6E/

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

HTML doesn't work for users in posts. It's a security thing IPB does to keep the bug-uglies out. 

Michael

Thank you!

More applicable info to share in this thread from the Corbett Report:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/CAZ9KCNDSek/

8 minutes ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Thank you!

U,

For BitChute, here is the workaround I use.

- I write the title of the video.
- I select the title I just wrote.
- I click the link button at the top of the post editor.
- When the link box open, I insert the URL and click the button "Insert Into Post."

That way when people click on the title, the video opens up--it opens in a different tab, but at least it opens.

And to make it easier for people to realize it's a link, I generally format the title--I make it bold and increase the size.

People who study these things say that users click on words and images a lot more than they click on raw URL code.

I also do something similar with screenshots. You can use the link button on images.

The link button looks like this:

image.png

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

For BitChute, here is the workaround I use.

- I write the title of the video.
- I select the title I just wrote.
- I click the link button at the top of the post editor.
- When the link box open, I insert the URL and click the button "Insert Into Post."

That way when people click on the title, the video opens up--it opens in a different tab, but at least it opens.

I also do something similar with screenshots. You can use the link button on images.

The link button looks like this:

image.png

Michael

Thanks, Michael.  I will work along with it.