Trump Pardons Susan B Anthony

The Unabashed Pragmatic

22 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

On the other hand, if Drumpf would wise up and stop catering to his Jooz and the xenophobic terrorist State of Israhell, he would see that his and our best interests lie not in being friends with terrorists, but in being friends with Vlad. 

William? You should have re-quoted the whole sentence!

U also wrote: "He's Drumpf for all the things he hasn't done but should have done by now and could have easily done by now.  But he is a salesman, a liar, a showman, and a renigger, et. al." end quote 

Was "renigger" a slip of the bicycle wheel? Jooz and Renigger? The word renege could have an "r" attached, I suppose. But the "n" word is clearly visible. Is it a secret "high, hi, sign for some dear, lost, Nazi buddies? Yet, U's bio makes him seem like a decent guy, living in North Dakota. I am having doubts. I may become an "un-follower" as he suggests all of us become. Peter  

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

William? You should have re-quoted the whole sentence!

U also wrote: "He's Drumpf for all the things he hasn't done but should have done by now and could have easily done by now.  But he is a salesman, a liar, a showman, and a renigger, et. al." end quote 

Was "renigger" a slip of the bicycle wheel? Jooz and Renigger? The word renege could have an "r" attached, I suppose. But the "n" word is clearly visible. Is it a secret "high, hi, sign for some dear, lost, Nazi buddies? Yet, U's bio makes him seem like a decent guy, living in North Dakota. I am having doubts. I may become an "un-follower" as he suggests all of us become. Peter  

I'm not afraid of words or of being alone.  You got the wrong guy.

Amazing to see how enamored everyone is about Trump.  Even the slightest criticism of him brings an avalanche of derision and ridicule.  You should strive to be stronger than that.  Fight for your freedom--not for Trump.  There's a difference.

It's true what they say about Trump:  you absolutely love him or you absolutely hate him.  I'm neither.  I am absolutely entertained by him and his incompetent Zionist controlled federal beast.  What a show!

U? Did you know Ayn Rand was of Jewish descent? I am not saying you are afraid of "being alone" but you have joined a social circle . . . to be read and discussed . . .  or are you here to simply plant signs in the yard?  

Suddenly Unabashed has disappeared. Was he banned . . . or did the Feds arrest him for dissemination? Darn. And I wanted to tell him the short spelling and pronunciation of a particular ethnic group isn't jooz but juice. I remember doing or quoting a Seinfeld riff on that and Barbara Branden objected.      

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

U? Did you know Ayn Rand was of Jewish descent? I am not saying you are afraid of "being alone" but you have joined a social circle . . . to be read and discussed . . .  or are you here to simply plant signs in the yard?  

Of course I know that.  She is one of my favorite Jooz.  I love her.  Brother Nathanael was a Joo, too.  He is one of my favorite Christlings.  What of it?

Obviously you don't agree with me.  What of it?  Do you expect me to fold up into a fetal position every time someone disagrees and tries to ridicule me and all the while hasn't addressed even one of the issues I've mentioned.  Look who's planting signs...  

"Anyone who disagrees with us in any way is to be ridiculed and osctracised until he sees it our way."  

Again, be strong, fight for freedom--nothing else.  You'll feel better.  Freedom is the ultimate achievement.

51 minutes ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Freedom is the ultimate achievement.

U,

Bigotry is not.

Knock off the joos shit and the other bigoted shit. You know what you are doing and I am not going to split hairs over this.

Freedom-wise, you are free all over the Internet to say anything you want. I fully approve of that right and more power to you.

But I own OL (with Kat) and I don't want gross expressions of bigotry here.

Michael

1 hour ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Amazing to see how enamored everyone is about Trump.  Even the slightest criticism of him brings an avalanche of derision and ridicule.

This is pure horseshit.

For the reader, here is the rhetorical mindgame.

Bait people.
Someone responds.
Feign innocence and say, "Amazing. What thin skin you people have. Avalanche of ya's... mumble mumble yawp yawp."

It's fake controversy. 

I'm losing my respect for U.

I thought he might be someone of value here, but maybe not.

Michael

Of course I can't say I'm a bigot.  I'm not.  All religion deserves a final resting place on history's scrap heap--all the way back to sun worship, and that includes Judaism, Islam, Christianity, etc., and I mean to help them get there.  

A bigot is someone who can't stand, won't tolerate the beliefs and lifestyles of others.  Clearly, I am not that.  I could care less how others believe or how they live until it interferes with my right to do my own thing. 

So we're not allowed to make fun of any religion here.  Ok.  

15 minutes ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

A bigot is someone who can't stand, won't tolerate the beliefs and lifestyles of others. ...

So we're not allowed to make fun of any religion here.  Ok.  

I've already said I'm not going to parse this.

You know what I mean and you know exactly what you are doing.

If you don't, I don't care.

You either stop--and that will make me happy.

Or you don't stop and I stop you--and that will make me happy.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've already said I'm not going to parse this.

You know what I mean and you know exactly what you are doing.

If you don't, I don't care.

You either stop--and that will make me happy.

Or you don't stop and I stop you--and that will make me happy.

Michael

That’s a lot of happy!😈

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

That’s a lot of happy!😈

Jules,

I'm always happy.

And sometimes happier than other times.

:)

(btw - I hear you and Peter both. And even though it gives me a bellyache to say it, I hear William, too. :) I'm hoping this stuff is only piss and vinegar, not real bigotry. But it's going to stop either way.)

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

I'm always happy.

And sometimes happier than other times.

:)

(btw - I hear you and Peter both. And even though it gives me a bellyache to say it, I hear William, too. :) I'm hoping this stuff is only piss and vinegar, not real bigotry. But it's going to stop either way.)

Michael

I’m pretty sure Doug Bandler started out the same way but over time he just got worse and worse.