How To Delete Account

I want my account deleted.  How to get that job done?

What about if you aren't all that bright like me and your past comments are stupid? Can they be permanently erased from OL and my brain? joke. Why would U want to leave?  You can always stop posting and reenter or not, using your real name or even an easily pronounced pseudonym.  

Oh. You did leave a clue. North Dakota. Now let me get my dictionary out and try to figure out where Unabashed is located. Is it an Indian name?  

1 hour ago, Peter said:

What about if you aren't all that bright like me and your past comments are stupid? Can they be permanently erased from OL and my brain? joke. Why would U want to leave?  You can always stop posting and reenter or not, using your real name or even an easily pronounced pseudonym.  

Oh. You did leave a clue. North Dakota. Now let me get my dictionary out and try to figure out where Unabashed is located. Is it an Indian name?  

I don't want to leave.  That's the problem.  I love this forum and a few others.  But I spend too much time on them and don't wanna let go.  I need to spend less time on them is all.  My problem.  My bad.

"You can check out any time you like--but you can never leave!"  The Eagles

7 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

"You can check out any time you like--but you can never leave!"  The Eagles

You can always go to "The Hotel California" and hope Jack Nicholson isn't hiding behind a door with a meat cleaver. I hope you stick around.