Mail-In Voting as Path to the Suicide of Freedom

Even the following is being scrutinized by people who want a fair election.

And you can find them in the strangest places.

4Chan Users Claim to Have Found Way to Easily Change People’s Voter Registration and Cancel Ballots Online in Oregon and Washington

The Gateway claimed it cannot independently verify this without committing voter fraud itself, but it did have an update:

UPDATE (4:59 a.m. EST): The Oregon voter portal is now down for maintenance.

2-19-600x293.jpeg

Cheaters gonna cheat.

They they are having it hard this year.

:)

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Some Dems are not hiding their wish to make voter fraud low risk.

This is a bit unrelated, but it's amazing how some Dems are openly bearing their teeth and snarling in the most totalitarian manner like Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer does.

Look at this beauty from a man, Robert Reich, who used to be in power:

A Truth and Reconciliation Commission? Would that fall under The Ministry of Truth?

This is a former American Secretary of Labor.

Just think about that: Secretary of Labor... Truth and Reconciliation Commission... where have I seen that kind of terminology mixed together before?

Oh yeah...

Communism... 1984 by Orwell... those kind of places...

In a follow-up tweet, after an avalanche of shit came down on the head of this idiot, he said: "I love the people responding to this tweet as if it's a radical, undemocratic idea," as he linked to a puff piece about how government Truth and Reconciliation Commissions are the best thing since the invention of the wheel and, in countries where installed, have only bestowed goodness and honey and lollipops (see here). There followed some sycophantic noise, then another mountain of shit.

I especially like this one (from one Steve Lutz -  @Lutzman1) that said: "These guys had the truth and education commission, too." It included a picture:

image.png

American authoritarians on the left have become so comfortable and acclimated with oppression by the left, they no longer see it. They actually believe that's a reality everyone wants. So they don't even try to hide it in their language. Pretty soon "dictatorship" will be restored as a virtue word for them.

We know what comes with Truth and Reconciliation Commissions, right? 

Reeducation camps.

Friggin' reeducation camps.

And for those who don't pass their classes in the reeducation camps?

Well, I mean, in reality you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs...

Right?

Those who support this shit need to live under it themselves.

I, for one, don't want it anywhere near me.

There is no compromise possible with people like Whitmer and Reich. They want your freedom and mine. So they need to be constantly defeated.

In fact, they deserve what they wish for us, which is enslavement, but we have and uphold a system where these idiot dictator wannabes can exist and preach their garbage. And rightly so. But don't think they will do the same for us once they get enough power. They will try to "fundamentally transform America," meaning, in the end, off you will go to get reeducated or otherwise be removed from society. (Not just jail. Execution works just fine.)

So we need to defeat them wherever their grubby little heads appear. It's one of the prices of freedom.

Choose wisely.

Michael

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Pretty soon "dictatorship" will be restored as a virtue word for them.

Long underway...STAR WARS creator George Lucas once expressed his admiration for a benevolent dictatorship...

"There's a reason why kings built large palaces, sat on thrones and wore rubies all over. There's a whole social need for that, not to oppress the masses, but to impress the masses and make them proud and allow them to feel good about their culture, their government and their ruler so that they are left feeling that a ruler has the right to rule over them, so that they feel good rather than disgusted about being ruled.”

Then, he says:

"That's sort of why I say a benevolent despot is the ideal ruler. He can actually get things done. The idea that power corrupts is very true and it's a big human who can get past that."

Saw that. His defenders are crying foul, that it was out of context, that  "you know what he meant!" Problem with that is that he misspeaks like that all the time...except when he doesn't, and is a terrible liar when called out on it. Like his claim he wouldn't ban fracking, even though he's on camera many times saying it. But "headlines don't tell the story", the new disclaimer goes...but they pulled that one too many times, so he may as well meant it about fraud.

And I really don't want to hear any hand-wringing about "out of context" quotes or misleading headlines from the left, not after this quote from WAPO: "We must treat the Hunter Biden leaks as if they were a foreign intelligence operation- even if they probably aren't."

(Here's the article containing the quote):  https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-laptop-disinformation/

I was going to do the screen grab myself, but James Woods did it first.

Twitter doesn't want people to know that the President thinks there are "Big problems and discrepancies with Mail in Ballots all over the USA."

Twitter is hiding this message behind notices that paint it as wrongheaded disinformation.

But think about it.

What's the point?

Is this news to anyone?

I mean, President Trump has been saying this to the four winds for months.

So what is Twitter doing? Hiding information? That's like hiding the fact that it's raining to people outdoor.

So what's the point?

I think the point is to show that it can censor the President. That Twitter is all powerful. That the people at Twitter are superior to people like the President.

Man, are they stupid over there. Definitely inferior genes.

Oh. they have technical smarts. But they are like a bodybuilder who only pumps iron with his right arm. Later, he's lopsided. Now think about this. Imagine him going around displaying his right arm strength and telling people how they must exercise, but he looks like a freak. That's what the Silicon Valley ruling class people are.

Dumbasses.

I would not want to be one of the power people at Twitter--or the other big tech companies--after President Trump is sworn in again.

Michael

James O'Keefe keeps having trouble with Twitter, so here is an article from Hannity.

FRAUD EXPOSED: Footage Shows Texas ‘Ballot Chaser’ Pressuring People to ‘Switch’ Vote to Democrats

Undercover footage released by Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe Tuesday is shedding disturbing new light on voter fraud and abuse during the 2020 general election; revealing one “ballot chaser” and her attempt to “switch votes” towards the Democratic Party in Texas.

“If I go to prison, I do not look cute in stripes…I will hate you forever,” said the woman. “You know on here you chose a Rep, not a Dem right?”

“Let me just show you how to do that,” added the activist.

“This is what you call flipping people!” she explained. “You’re not supposed to do that! I’ll take 20 ballots here, 30 ballots there.”

Here is the video at a place it will not be taken down. The lady even says Trump is right about voter fraud.

RIGGED ELECTION: TX 'BALLOT CHASER' ILLEGALLY PRESSURES VOTERS TO CHANGE VOTES; "I COULD GO TO JAI..

image.png

More and more is getting exposed as we get near the election.

But for every one of these, it's obvious there are at least a thousand out there nobody has caught yet.

Michael

Look at this beauty.

‘Destroy Trump Ballots’ Demands NYT, Atlantic Mag Writer
A WRITER AT THE INTERCEPT – THE LEFTIST NEWS SITE FROM WHICH FOUNDER GLENN GREENWALD RECENTLY RESIGNED OVER PRO-BIDEN BIAS – HAS TWEETED IN FAVOR OF “DESTROYING TRUMP BALLOTS” A NUMBER OF TIMES.

Could this guy be joking?

Well, maybe.

Read his credentials.

Jon Schwarz, who is also published at mainstream outlets including The New York Times and The Atlantic, also advocates for illegal immigrants to vote repeatedly in presidential elections.

Schwarz identifies himself as an alum of filmmaker Michael Moore’s Dog Eat Dog Films and “a research producer for Moore’s “Capitalism: A Love Story.”

“He’s contributed to many publications, including the New Yorker, the New York Times, The Atlantic, the Wall Street Journal, Mother Jones, and Slate, as well as NPR and “Saturday Night Live,” his bio also claims.

Schwarz’s Twitter account, however, contains a litany of tweets advocating for the destruction of “Trump ballots” dating all the way back to 2016.

In his former tweets, he bragged about destroying thousands of Trump votes, over and over.

Maybe this is just lame humor for anti-Trumpers.

But when it becomes a theme over time...

Michael

The Dems thought voter fraud was in the tank for them this go-around.

But now they are stunned.

A crapload of their cheating efforts have hit a brick wall. Some things have gotten through, but President Trump had already laid the groundwork before the voting started, so the current outcome is a shocker to them as reality sinks in.

And more is on the way.

More than 230 Federal Election-Related Lawsuits Have Been Filed Already

There’s no doubt that the coronavirus pandemic has thrown the machinery of the election into chaos. According to a study by USA Today, there have been 230 election-related federal lawsuits filed since the first of the year with another legal tidal wave coming after Election Day.

Many of the suits are related to judges overriding or overruling the elected legislature to make their own laws. But despite ludicrous charges of “voter suppression,” many federal judges have upheld the laws that govern elections, protecting the integrity of the vote.

USA TODAY’s review of hundreds of lawsuits that were filed or had significant rulings in 2020 found that courts have already made pivotal decisions on who can vote, how they vote and the process used to count their votes. USA TODAY also reviewed election lawsuit data compiled and maintained by the Stanford-MIT Healthy Elections Project and the Brennan Center for Justice.

The analysis found that Trump has already been assisted by the legions of federal court judges he appointed during his first term in office. Working with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and the conservative Federalist Society legal group, the president has installed more than a quarter of all federal judges.

Not making it “easier” to vote is not the same as “voter suppression.” Democrats and liberals know this but make the charge anyway because it resonates with their base. 

. . .

The outcomes have been mixed. Voting rights advocates won numerous COVID-19-related decisions that expanded access to absentee ballots, extended deadlines to count those ballots and allowed blind and disabled voters to cast their ballots electronically or by phone. Trump’s lawyers and his supporters have also scored key victories, locking in Election Day deadlines for absentee voting, limiting the number of ballot drop boxes and blocking other measures to ease voting.

The flood of litigation has been powered by the coronavirus pandemic that forced states to adjust their normal voting protocols.

Most of the victories for Republicans have pushed back against the notion that people can’t fill out their ballots and mail them on time so the deadline for accepting ballots should be extended.

So a whole lotta shakin' gonna' come to the courts.

But, guess what?

The courts now have a whole lotta constitution-oriented judges. Thank you President Trump for the fed part. 

What's more, the Dems have gained in the courts for matters before the ballot is filled out--who is eligible to vote, what form they can vote, etc.. The Republicans have gained in matters relating to once the ballot is filled out--cutoff dates, where collection takes place, etc..

So after the election, court-wise, it's pretty much a wash for the Republicans if this trend keeps up (and it will). The cutoff date ensures that.

But wait. There's more.

Guess where the complicated cases will end up?

Yup.

The Supreme Court.

And guess what else?

That legal hole for cheating just closed up.

It's chew bubble gum and kick ass time. And they're all out of bubble gum.

Michael

Cheaters gonna cheat.

At least they're gonna try.

But even reporters with the chops of Lara Logan are watching this time.

You can see it all at these two links.

EXPOSE Sunrise

WASHINGTON, DC, November 1 –Dozens of leaked internal documents and Zoom call video footage were made public today describing plans by progressive activists and federal workers to disrupt and destabilize Tuesday’s US election outcome, including plans to “shut down the White House.”

The documents and footage can be viewed at a new website http://www.sunriseexposed.com/ or https://www.exposesunrise.com/ and will be regularly updated with additional content during the next 48 hours.  All content has been handed over to law enforcement.

The information was leaked by a disaffected insider of the “Sunrise Movement,” part of a loose but extremely coordinated network of liberal activists mobilizing around the country in an effort to ferment chaos in the wake of a potential Trump victory or a contested election.

The videos and documents discuss a well-coordinated plan to shut down federal buildings (including the White House), public transportation portals, and disrupt Congress when it returns post-election.  Sunrise is an umbrella movement comprised of 400 “hubs” and hundreds of affinity groups including 350.0rg and Extinction Rebellion.

And there's more.

The archival site appears to be this one:

Sunrise Exposed

Lots and lots and lots of document and videos.

Why is this cheating?

Because these people are funded by crony gazillionaires who are losing power with the current election.

So cheaters gonna cheat. That's what they do.

But they can't cheat when they have sunlight on them and no dark corners to scurry to. Besides, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Isn't it odd that a movement born in darkness is called Sunrise and it is being neutralized by sunlight?

Here's a message to them: People are watching you assholes this time around.

Michael

• Like 1