Mail-In Voting as Path to the Suicide of Freedom

Mail-In Voting as Path to the Suicide of Freedom

The left is pumping hard the idea that the USA needs mail-in voting in order to keep people safe from the coronavirus.

What they really want is a way to cheat.

What they don't understand is that Republicans cheat, too. Often better.

In other words, this is a perfect recipe for the suicide of freedom in America.

But setting aside that, President Trump decided to go the way of persuasion on getting rid of this crappy idea.

He's been setting the table for a while in his nonstop stream of complaints against mail-in voting being inaccurate and a rat's nest for fraud.

Now he is ramping it up.

First an actual demonstration of what mail-in voting looks like playing by the rules. It's not pretty without fraud.

Next, the bombastic offer.

🙂

I love it.

Liberal heads are already exploding. "Trump cannot delay the election!!!" they are screaming. "Orange man bad!"

🙂 

After a while, with everybody in America and most of the world watching all the hollering and the press going crazy, he will "compromise" and offer to commit to not making an effort to delay the election in exchange for the other side giving up mail-in voting. Or better, he will orchestrate it so the other side makes the offer.

And the dorks will sigh with relief as they cave and he agrees...

🙂

Let's see how this plays out, but so far, it's according to the book, the book being The Art of the Deal. 🙂

Michael

Also, President Trump's trolling sure as hell is blowing out of the water any hay the fake news mainstream press wants to make out of the horrible GDP numbers from the shutdown.

Oddly enough, this splash was almost eclipsed by the passing of Herman Cain, which was reported soon after.

What a bummer. This caused me deep sadness. 

I hope Cain's legacy will be reported with dignity, but knowing the leftwing press, I have little doubt they will do the opposite.

Michael

I'm glad to see people in the kind of press I like agreeing with me.

In fact, I was not aware of Kamala Harris's bill or the backstory of whether it can pass.

From Mark Angelides at Liberty Nation, July 30, 2020:

Trump Trolls The World With Election Delay
Is the president seeking to stir trouble or sink a bill?

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) has recently introduced the VoteSafe Act, which “Requires states to permit no-excuse mail-in absentee voting.” It seeks to authorize a $5 billion lump sum to expand vote-by-mail in response to COVID-19. With Democrats and their supporters in the legacy media seemingly blind to reports of actual voter fraud, ignoring the 20% of New Jersey mail-in ballots that were deemed ineligible or the 100,000 that were rejected in California, Trump saw the need to provide a wake-up call to Americans.

What better way to do it than to set the internet on fire?

. . .

The purpose of this inflammatory tweet appears to be one of two things. Either POTUS has decided to troll his opponents, or he is seeking to highlight voter fraud and thereby derail Kamala Harris’ latest bill.

Either way, he has done what the media has failed to do: start a genuine conversation on voter fraud.

The article mentioned something else, too.

The fact is that despite what the vipers’ nest of the TwitterZone insists, President Trump did not suggest that he would cancel or delay the election. No matter what the headlines of the usual suspects in the Fourth Estate may write, this tweet was neither a suggestion nor a call to action.

That is true.

All President Trump did was ask a question.

Gotchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you anti-Trumper skunks!!!

:evil:  🙂 

Michael

The left was quick to respond, with some gleeful anticipation?, by invoking the 20th Amendment. I guess they think that if it drags out to January to count the votes, or if it doesn't happen by then, that Pelosi becomes president?

They even have "President Pelosi" trending on Twitter...

I will gladly and freely risk my life to vote for freedom, opportunity, and peace but don't tread on me! I am becoming more confident that patriots will go to the polls in droves numbering 49 percent or more of eligible voters. 15 percent of democrats who are SO for Biden will vote, as well as 20 percent of Trump haters will vote and the outcome will be Trump 49 or more and Biden 45 percent or less.  My numbers don't add up so does anyone else have any predictions? Landslide or Disaster? 

This was too easy.

First James Woods.

Second, here are some comments I cherry picked from that Twitter thread.

There are way too many in this vein to post.

I am not giving the full tweet because Twitter doesn't allow cutting the opening tweet without using HTML and I don't want to see a string of copies of the same video by Schumer. If you want to see who posted these comments, click on the date and time in James's tweet above.

They are so predictable. Lol ...

He took the bait, hook, line and sinker,  as did the MSM. Love it. The President just plays with them and they’re too ignorant to figure it out. ...

So busy thinking they are in control, that they can't tell when they are being expertly manipulated ...

Getting them to commit first - he’s got it on tape ...

Brilliant. He set out the cheese (delay election) and the mouse (rat?) stepped into the trap (keep election on schedule). How long before they realize what @realDonaldTrump did? ...

I love how gullible they are! ...

They fall for it every. single. time. ...

If ya say so, Chuckie!! !! November 3rd 2020 it is! ...

If Trump keeps this up, the Dems will demand in person voting with ids. ...

Freaking EPIC troll ...

The President nails them every time and it’s so much fun to watch!!  ...

I’m not saying it’s 4d chess. But. It’s 4d chess. ...

The moment I saw the tweet this morning I knew he was baiting the Democrats. And they went for it; hook, line and sinker! ...

One would think they'd learn how to play this game after three and a half years.  Sad but funny to watch ...

It’s so glorious.

image.png

It's almost like they don't realize he is their puppet master.  They want to delay the economy, schools, etc. but he just took any election time manipulating they might have tried right off table.  November 3rd it is.   They can't be that dense right?

Lmao that's one way to get the job done.

Oh yeah...

I forgot...

There are plenty of pictures and videos of fish and fishing...

🙂

Michael

• 5 weeks later...

Wow...

From the New York Post:

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

The fixer was a Democrat, of course...

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

. . .

the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

“There is no race in New Jersey — from City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

He goes on to detail how he pulled off his voter fraud schemes.

Here's just one:

Mail-in voting can be complicated — tough enough that 84,000 New Yorkers had their mailed votes thrown out in the June 23 Democratic presidential primary for incorrectly filling them out.

But for political pros, they’re a piece of cake. In New Jersey, for example, it begins with a blank mail-in ballot delivered to a registered voter in a large envelope. Inside the packet is a return envelope, a “certificate of mail in voter” which the voter must sign, and the ballot itself.

That’s when the election-rigger springs into action.

Phony Ballots 

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.

But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.

He would have his operatives fan out, going house-to-house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

“If they had spread them in all different mailboxes, nothing would have happened,” the insider said.

He lists other scams like post office mail deliverers knowing the political make-up of the neighborhoods they serve. If a postman has a strong political opinion, it's really easy and cheap to get him to throw the ballots of the entire neighborhood in the garbage if that neighborhood is predominately in favor of someone he opposes.

There are scams involving going into nursery homes as a public service organization and "helping" people with cognitive decline fill out mail in ballots, and so on.

This is in addition to plain old bribing voters and impersonating voters in the flesh.

One neat way is to a place (and/or bribe) a person on the board who examines voter certificates. Ballots are not counted until the certificates bearing the voter's signature are confirmed. Thus voter certificates with bent corners (or some other form of marking the certificates ) signal they come from the fraud operation and are automatically accepted. Then the corresponding bogus ballot is accepted and counted.

I expect we will see more free educational material like this as November gets closer.

:) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Mail In Voting is a path to the suicide of the Democratic Party, at least for this election.

Let's start with Rush Limbaugh yesterday.

Democrats Flip-Flop on In-Person Voting

They have found, by the way, that these mail-in ballots, a tremendous percentage of them get thrown out because there’s many things wrong with them — incorrect signature, no signature, incorrect address, no address — and the reason for that is that they are the perfect fraud vehicle.

So the Democrats are switching away from that as of today, September 24th, because of higher ballot rejection rates, because Trump’s gonna sue left and right. 

It has finally dawned on them that President Trump is a litigious bastard and has plenty of personal money for lawyers if the government doesn't pick up the tab. They are starting to see this with the feedback from their half-assed performance on sending out unsolicited ballots and looking at what comes back.

It's not looking good for them.

But this is not just Rush's opinion. His transcript was based on an Axios article. Axios is left, millennial left with swamp sauce.

Democrats' mail voting pivot

Democrats spent the early months of the coronavirus pandemic urging their base to vote absentee. But as threats of U.S. Postal Service delays, Team Trump litigation and higher ballot rejection rates become clearer, many are pivoting to promote more in-person voting as well.

Why it matters: Democrats are exponentially more likely to vote by mail than Republicans this year — and if enough mail-in ballots are lost, rejected on a technicality or undercounted, it could change the outcome of the presidential election or other key races.

Can you spell "gulp"?

The article lists some specifics as indication, too:

In Colorado, former Gov. John Hickenlooper, who's running against Sen. Cory Gardner, told Axios that he's encouraging voters to physically take their mail-in ballots to a dropbox and to do so "early, really early."

Paulette Jordan, a Democratic candidate for Senate in Idaho, told Axios that she's encouraging voters to take their filled out mail ballots in person to the county courthouse.

Black PAC has moved from exclusively educating voters on voting by mail to informing about all available options: in-person, absentee, early voting and voting on Election Day.

The Collective PAC — the largest Black-led political action committee targeting Black voters and candidates — is pivoting, too. "We’re shifting away from making plans to vote by mail to voting early in person," Quentin James, the group's founder, told Axios.

The pivot is reflected by Barack and Michelle Obama, both of whom have been encouraging Democrats not just to vote by mail, but to vote early any way they can, including in person.

. . .

A fresh Pennsylvania state Supreme Court ruling could impact tens of thousands of ballots in that swing state.

In Florida, voters are twice as likely to have their absentee ballot rejected if they've never voted that way before, University of Florida political science professor Dan Smith told Axios.

In North Carolina, "Black voters’ ballots are being rejected at more than four times the rate of white voters," per FiveThirtyEight. Overall, data shows new, younger, Black and Hispanic voters are more likely to have their ballots rejected. 

More than 550k mail-in ballots were rejected during the presidential primaries this year, per an NPR analysis.

Now what if, in addition to President Trump being a litigious bastard, his supporters are hopping mad at the attempt to cheat and are massively putting a magnifying glass on everything so even cheating small numbers of votes get caught--even those that are thrown into the garbage?

Democrat Insider: Anti-Trump Postal Workers in GOP Neighborhoods Throw Mail-In Ballots in the Garbage

One notable tactic, the Democrat operative said, is how insiders will use USPS workers to help sway election results, Levine reported:

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.” [Emphasis added]

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative. [Emphasis added]

The fraud tactic was potentially most recently used in the swing district of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, where the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Justice Department (DOJ) say mail-in ballots by members of the United States Armed Forces cast for Trump were “discarded.”

“At this point, we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded,” DOJ officials said in a statement:

Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, seven were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump. Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne [County] elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown. [Emphasis added]

Nevada’s June primary shows huge issues with mail-in voting. In Las Vegas, Nevada, more than 223,000 mail-in ballots were deemed “undeliverable” in the election — about 17 percent of the total number of mail-in ballots sent out to voters, unsolicited.

Federal election data reveals that since 2012, about 28.4 million mail-in ballots have gone missing in each of the last four election cycles. Pew Research Center analysis finds there are potentially 24 million ineligible or inaccurate voter registrations on state voter rolls.

President Trump threw such a big honking spotlight on this issue, his supporters are all over it, much more than the thousand lawyers or so Biden hired.

Like I said, can you spell "gulp"?

The Democrats can.

They just discovered a new religion. It's called Vote In Person.

Michael

Expect to see a lot of stories like this until, hopefully, a huge public clamor rises up.

Colorado Secretary of State Encourages Non-Citizens, Deceased to Register to Vote

The reason this happened is because the voter registration records are so shoddy. Griswold obviously used them to send her mass mailing.

It's dawning on the public that in places where they send unsolicited ballots, these shoddy records are all the state governments have. And without the check of a person showing up in person, it's anything goes for a lot of ballots.

As this message grows, anger about this is growing.

And it doesn't matter if the mailing list came from the voter rolls or not. The perception is that it did. What's worse, this perception was engineered by the Democrats themselves--during the lead up to now--back when they thought unsolicited mail in voting was a good strategy to rig the election.

But now they are learning that it's hard to steal something when everybody is watching and starting to get pissed off about the stealing.

On a side issue, Griswold better have a different mailing list to point to when it dawns on someone to ask why non-citizens were on the voter rolls. That's jail-time stuff.

Michael

Man, is this going to explode all over Ilhan Omar, and by extension, The Squad and, by further extension, the Democratic Party.

I give you Mr. James O'Keefe:

That little video is only two minutes or so.

You can see the full 16 minute video at the Project Veritas site link below:

Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts Elections: 'There Here Are All Absentee Ballots...Look...My Car Is Full..." 'Money Is The King Of Everything'

But the entire video is also on YouTube.

A good portion of the transcript is posted at that Project Veritas site link, too. Possibly the entire thing, but in a different order and in article format.

Here are a few excerpts:

Project Veritas investigators revealed a ballot harvesting scheme here involving clan and political allies and associates of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D.-Minn.) in the first of a series of reports.

“Numbers don’t lie. Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentees’ ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full. All these are for Jamal Osman... We got 300 today for Jamal Osman only,” said Liban Mohamed in a series of Snapchat videos posted July 1 and July 2 on his own Snapchat profile.

Mohamed said he was collecting the ballots to help his brother win the city’s Aug. 11 special election for a vacant Ward 6 city council race—which was held the same day as the primary for Omar’s MN-05 congressional seat. Ward 6 is the heart of the city’s Somali community and the Omar’s political base.

. . .

Our investigation found that among three locations inside Ward 6, a ballot harvesting triangle,  where the scheme operates: the Riverside Plaza apartments,  the senior citizen community at Horn Towers and the Minneapolis Elections and Voter Services office at 980 E. Hennepin Ave., which also functions as a voting location and ballot drop-off site.

. . .

Hennepin County Attorney Jeff Wojciechowski told a Project Veritas journalist on a recorded line the ballot harvesting conduct described to him was: “Illegal, and we will be investigating.”

. . .

Central to the Project Veritas investigation was Omar Jamal, political insider active in the city’s Somali community. Jamal works with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department and is the chairman of the Somali Watchdog Group. “I have been involved in the community for the last 20 years.”

. . .

Jamal said he was motivated to reach out to Project Veritas, because he wants to eliminate the corruption that weakens his community, such as the ballot harvesting practiced by Minnesota’s Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, in which Ilhan Omar has emerged as a rising power broker. 

“It's an open secret,” he said. “she [Omar] will do anything that she can do to get elected and she has hundreds of people on the streets doing that.”

. . .

Jamal, as part of his participation in the investigation, interviewed a Somali-American who functions as a ballot harvester his community. In the interview, the harvester described how he was paid to vote in the Aug. 11 special election and primary, along with a Project Veritas undercover journalist.

The harvester said Somali-American vote-buying operatives from the Omar machine came to his apartment building to oversee the voter filling out the paperwork.

Omar operatives request the ballots and fill them out for the voters, he said.

“They come to us. They came to our homes. They said: ‘This year, you will vote for Ilhan,’” he said. “They said: ‘We will make the absentee ballots. We will fill out the forms for you and when you get them back, we will again fill it out and send it.”

There was no need to go to the voting site, because the Omar operatives told him: “You stay home and you will not go to the place.”

After the ballots are signed and documented the harvester said he got paid.

. . .

One Minneapolis-based source, who is a former political worker, told Project Veritas journalists on the night of the Aug. 11 special election and primary that Omar’s campaign manager Ali Isse Gainey is a key player in the ballot harvesting scheme. 

The source said, “[Gainey], who's working in Ilhan’s campaign is the one who is managing the voting place. They bring them. They line them. They put the open ballots in there and then they take them in and say, ‘Here,’ and the people mark [the ballots]."

The practice is pervasive she said.

“They're accepting temporary addresses; they're accepting all kind of shenanigans,” she said. 

. . .

Our source was disgusted by the exploitation of her vulnerable community.

“No, and the ones that didn't vote on ballots, the young people, and the women and stuff, they were paying cash, cash, cash,” she said. “They were carrying bags of money. And when you vote and they mark you off, then you get in the van, they give you the cash.”

O'Keefe says he's just getting started, that there is a lot more to come. And it's in the can.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Man, is this going to explode all over Ilhan Omar, and by extension, The Squad and, by further extension, the Democratic Party.

Nope, nothing to see here. Look away. The legitimate press isn't covering the above racist nonsense, and the independent fact-checkers already debunked the idea of mail vote fraud two months ago, so, something like this, especially when coming from the totally and universally discredited right-wing racist hate organization Project Veritas, isn't even worth looking at. There is no mail vote fraud in America. That's just a lie that Trump put forward without any evidence. Now, back to the subject of Russian interference in our elections. They're at it again, but this time it's an even bigger threat...

Jonathan,

It's not on Drudge. I just checked.

(Drudge is a disappointment, and that's an understatement.)

However, it is all over the place on the pro-Trump media.

I also expect President Trump to talk about it during the debate tomorrow.

The bad guys will try to keep this tamped down, but I don't think it's going to work, even if the mainstream refuses to talk about it. But I bet they will be forced to by the sheer weight of the buzz from the pro-Trump media.

But, frankly, when I see the growing size of Trump's crowds and the sheer number of rallies he is doing, then compare them with the enthusiasm I can see with my eyes for Biden, the only person who needs to see this voter fraud thing is AG Bill Barr. And I bet he is seeing it glow.

Michael

EDIT: On a DuckDuckGo search, I saw feature articles listed in News for the last 24 hours about this case from Washington Examiner, National Review, Townhall, The Daily Beast, Newsweek, RT, Daily Mail, The Sun, New York Post, BizPac Review, and Asia Pacific Daily. I don't know if that is the tipping point to not being able to ignore it, but I bet it is close. And James has more installments coming. In his releases, he tends to make the next one more impactful than the previous. So more news will come. Then more.

The left's media is completely uninterested. The local commie rag, the StarTribune, is focused on Trump's alleged tax info. On the subject of vote/election fraud, they're still quadrupling down on Russia, Russia, Russia. At some point, they will have to cover the vote harvesting thing. Well, I mean, they'll have to play it down, nitpick "fact-check" it, etc. Not actually "cover" it.

A new one from President Trump.

Money actually changing hands.

President Trump retweeted this one from Michelle Malkin, too.

Representative Steve Drazkowski was tired of the run-around from the FBI, so he got in touch with James O'Keefe.

This looks awful for Christopher Wray, who was in front of the Senate Homeland Security Committee just a few days ago.

Christopher Wray: FBI Director Contradicts Trump on Vote by Mail Fraud

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday told the Senate Homeland Security Committee that there is no evidence of significant mail voter fraud, directly contradicting President Donald Trump and Attorney General Bill Barr.

Wray was testifying before the Republican-led committee on threats to national security Thursday morning when he appeared to throw cold water on Trump’s oft-repeated claims — several of which have been flagged as misinformation by Twitter — that large numbers of mail-in ballots this election will amount to “fraud and abuse that will be an embarrassment to our country.”

To be fair, Wray's testimony on September 24 is full of CYA political double-speak.

Nobody can do it, but the Russians are doing it--or something. That kind of thing.

Now with video in people's faces, I expect to see egg on Wray's. I'm pretty sure he doesn't survive this after the election.

I mean, it's pretty ugly when the FBI does the bureaucratic runaround on an elected Congressman and Project Veritas has to do the FBI's job for them.

Them Arab dollars is sweeeeet to many in the Deep State...

Michael

• Like 1