Current Riots in America (June 2020)

1 hour ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

We are the only ones who haven't shown up for the party yet.  But we must.  Anyone who thinks cops will be able to handle this when it finally explodes is sadly mistaken.  Militia is necessary.  Prepare.  It's coming fast now.

U,

You seemed to be interested in writing at one point. Based on that, I will give you a piece of unsolicited advice.

This part of your message I quoted has a formal name in certain kinds of writing. CTA - Call To Action.

What you wrote is not a very good call to action. From the the way you wrote it, hardly anybody is going to read it and almost nobody is going to act.

Is that what you want?

If not, you have to ask yourself some questions. First, do you want people to read your shit? Answer honestly.

Second, do you want to persuade them to act, at least a little? Ditto about honesty.

If you don't, the scribbling you are doing is just fine.

If you do, look up call to action and study it a bit. There's a lot of great info out there about it.

Then, if you are further interested, I can give you a few ideas to think about.

(Also, there is a ton load of other stuff re writing, but one thing at a time.)

Michael

If anyone wants to see the gross stuff at Kenosha, here it is:

BREAKING: Shots Fired in Kenosha – One Person Shot in the Head While Looting a Car Shop – SECOND Person’s Upper Arm Partially Blown Off (GRAPHIC VIDEOS)

From what I understand, two rioters have died and one got part of his arm blown off.

One of the videos shows a rioter calling for the police because one of his fellow rioters got shot.

Here's another.

WATCH: Man Shot in Head at Kenosha Riots

Tim Pool gives a very good discussion of the facts.

I have seen a lot of Tim Pool videos, but I have never seen him get this angry.

He's not mad at the police and he doesn't seem to be mad at the shooter (who appears to have been defending his property, but we'll see as the facts come out).

Tim is furious at the Democrats who encouraged this situation to develop and even now refuses federal law enforcement aid.

And he's furious at the kids LARPING with loaded weapons as they destroy property, loot and assault people. 

He knows that normal Americans will fight back when they are under constant attack. And when they fight back, they use real bullets and shoot to kill.

Tim has seen this stuff up close.

As to the kids, when they start going against real bullets, suddenly it's not such a LARP. Friggin' idiots living as if they were part of a video game. 

Michael

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Well looks like his raping days are done.  That’s actually a pretty good cure for perps of sexual assault.  Paralyzed from the waist down and never a boner again!

I wonder how many of the lefties protesting this police shooting have worn apparel like this:

ozg-kill-your-loci.jpg?1541518515

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

You seemed to be interested in writing at one point. Based on that, I will give you a piece of unsolicited advice.

This part of your message I quoted has a formal name in certain kinds of writing. CTA - Call To Action.

What you wrote is not a very good call to action. From the the way you wrote it, hardly anybody is going to read it and almost nobody is going to act.

Is that what you want?

If not, you have to ask yourself some questions. First, do you want people to read your shit? Answer honestly.

Second, do you want to persuade them to act, at least a little? Ditto about honesty.

If you don't, the scribbling you are doing is just fine.

If you do, look up call to action and study it a bit. There's a lot of great info out there about it.

Then, if you are further interested, I can give you a few ideas to think about.

(Also, there is a ton load of other stuff re writing, but one thing at a time.)

Michael

The writing I expressed interest in was, specifically, memoir, not the news of the day.  I was curious if anyone here had experience in that field. 

I prefer my scribbling and graffiti,  if that's what you want to call it.  No one is going to do anything anyway.  I've been watching this country melt down for decades, since the mid-1980s.  Been involved in many groups and activities.  It cost me tons of time and money, blood, sweat and tears.  Two things I have learned: 1.  It never gets better.  2.  Nobody is going to do anything.  

Basically I just keep up with current events and read what others post to get a different perspective.  I'm actually more of a reader than a writer.  You could say I am still looking for hope.  But there is none.  Let's not fool ourselves.  But still I keep an eye on things.  It's a good habit, I suppose.  I am immune from shock anymore.  Nothing people say or do surprises me.

The only positive thing I have anymore is that I encourage people to prepare and I am prepared as I can be.  It's not going to turn around.  Face it.  Get ready.  The war I have seen come true for all of my life is here.  There was a time when I thought Americans would never in a million years let anything like this happen.  I laughed at the future I saw coming and thought, 'There's no way!'  I was wrong, much to my disappointment.  The reality is there's no way around it.  We have failed and we have failed our children.  It's that simple.  We, the drug-addled, fat plebs of America are not mature enough, tough enough, intelligent enough, adept enough anymore to do anything about it.  

Again, it's good to see ordinary people, business owners, etc., taking up arms and protecting themselves and their property.  That is a good sign.  Hopefully it will grow into an organized effort and gives courage to others and grows.  We'll see.  

11 minutes ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Face it.  Get ready.  The war I have seen come true for all of my life is here.  There was a time when I thought Americans would never in a million years let anything like this happen.  I laughed at the future I saw coming and thought, 'There's no way!'  I was wrong, much to my disappointment.  The reality is there's no way around it.  We have failed and we have failed our children.  It's that simple.  We, the drug-addled, fat plebs of America are not mature enough, tough enough, intelligent enough, adept enough anymore to do anything about it.

How organized and intelligent do you think your opposition is?? The people at the top seem mostly be a bunch of creeps just trying to hold on to their access to kidnapped children (or some other sexual deviancy), while the people on the ground are largely unskilled and inexperienced in any useful way.

2 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

How organized and intelligent do you think your opposition is?? The people at the top seem mostly be a bunch of creeps just trying to hold on to their access to kidnapped children (or some other sexual deviancy), while the people on the ground are largely unskilled and inexperienced in any useful way.

I do not think the street rats are organized and intelligent.  But their masters are.  But as the violence continues they become more organized, experienced, hardened, adept, capable.  And they are growing.  Remember just a couple of years back when they were just a bunch of kids dressed in black, wearing girl underpants, kicking over garbage cans and crashing conservative events?  Now, your conservative events are pretty much all shut down, and the little freaks clad in black are now burning down your cities for fun with 100% impunity and laughing at you while beating you in the head with a club.  They are now carrying AR-15 openly, brazenly in the streets, challenging police and anyone who gets in their way.  Soon there will be an army of them.  How organized and intelligent do they need be?

"The people at the top"?  I suppose, as since the beginning of human history, are manipulating the people at the bottom.  They are trying to hold onto their pedo network, sure.  They also control your government, your banks, your industries, gave you the Covid nightmare, all of it, are manipulating your election--again, cheating you blind,  and supporting and funding the street thugs... all while you do... what?  

Get back to work, slave!  There are millions of moochers and looters counting on your slave labor and your tax loot!  Back to your cubicle!

Soon there will be an army of them.  How organized and intelligent do they need be?

I think this is a huge leap. The people willing to actually put skin in this game are a tiny minority, and mostly unskilled/unintelligent. They can learn some useful skills, but their ideology runs contrary to the whole notion of self improvement--the ones that become independent minded will be more likely to leave. You also have to recognize the abundance of information available to even the poorest people in this day and age: the chance of them uncovering their own contradictions is much higher than it would have been in past revolutions.

I just don't see this "becoming an army" thing. These kids are not fighting for a cause, they are fighting out of narcissism. As long as there are adults with basements for these kids to comfortably live in they will not have the motivation necessary to take any real risk/put in real effort.

I remember Barbara Branden supporting the people who were defending their businesses during the LA riots (?) I think. They were using rifles and it sounded like a scene from an Ayn Rand novel.

If you owned a business would you defend your property if someone was trying to kill you, burn your building down, or loot your business? I don’t think charges should be filed against a person who is using ‘legitimate and equal,” retaliatory force. Peter

24 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

I think this is a huge leap. The people willing to actually put skin in this game are a tiny minority, and mostly unskilled/unintelligent. They can learn some useful skills, but their ideology runs contrary to the whole notion of self improvement--the ones that become independent minded will be more likely to leave. You also have to recognize the abundance of information available to even the poorest people in this day and age: the chance of them uncovering their own contradictions is much higher than it would have been in past revolutions.

I just don't see this "becoming an army" thing. These kids are not fighting for a cause, they are fighting out of narcissism. As long as there are adults with basements for these kids to comfortably live in they will not have the motivation necessary to take any real risk/put in real effort.

Good points all the way around.  

And it's easy to kick their butts, as has been amply demonstrated. 

We've managed to organize a good bunch of butt-kickers 'round these parts.  We haven't had to engage however.  The loons know better.  Though Sioux Falls did get some squabbles and vandalism, but the cops brought it to a swift ending.  That's to be expected however.  Sioux Falls swings Left, to be sure.  

And when I say, "army", meant only to say there will be A LOT more of them in the near future, not an actual organized army... though it could happen.  These kids want to be the cops of tomorrow.  This is why it is essential for them to be rid of police departments.  It's not that they don't want police, it's that they want to be the police.  And our lords and masters on high also need clear out the police to suit their agenda, which is to implement their own version of the cops with these young thugs, and with robots, cameras, social credit scoring, armed camps for resistors to be re-educated and murdered and AI.  

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

I remember Barbara Branden supporting the people who were defending their businesses during the LA riots (?) I think. They were using rifles and it sounded like a scene from an Ayn Rand novel.

If you owned a business would you defend your property if someone was trying to kill you, burn your building down, or loot your business? I don’t think charges should be filed against a person who is using ‘legitimate and equal,” retaliatory force. Peter

I did just that for many years.  I believe 100% in every word you say.  I believe it so much I made a career of it for two decades.  

For the most part, the cops and the courts leave us defenders alone.  But when you use force they are required to investigate you, your motive, whether or not your actions were reasonable, etc.  The cops are there to find out what you did wrong and charge you for it, not to protect you. 

But all is changing, especially in the Blue States, where they want you disarmed and helpless and hapless.  Western Europe, the UK especially, has the situation almost reversed, where the defender is a criminal and the offender is offended by the defender and sues and wins almost every time.  In South Africa, the situation is completely reversed and racist.  Legally speaking, a White person cannot defend himself against a Black person even in the event of a violent crime.  In 2018, laws were passed that make it legal for the South African government to seize any property belonging to any White persons at any time they wish without compensation.  If you want a model of what the Left is trying to do here in the US, look no further than South Africa. 

But it's up to us, the ordinary pleb, to resist--all of it--and fight back.  Or all is lost.  Prepare.  

It's not that they don't want police, it's that they want to be the police.

I don't know. Like I said above, I think narcissism has a lot to do with this. These kids feel like they are lacking an identity, and this is something they can do to form one. They probably think they could come up with some pretty good rules for society, but I think a lot of them are, as other people have said, LARPing. They are saving the princess from the dragon... the princess being black criminals and the dragon being the police. The only videos of real poverty line black Americans speaking their minds, that I have seen, have been completely counter to the leftist narrative: the police are far from their biggest problem.

If you don't already, check out "Last Week In Culture" on Fleccas Talks' YouTube channel, which is basically a rip off of I,Hypocrite's "You Can't Stop Progress," which is much longer and is released less regularly. Either one is much better than watching the News.

Here's something I recently found that offers some perspective also:

19 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

I don't know. Like I said above, I think narcissism has a lot to do with this. These kids feel like they are lacking an identity, and this is something they can do to form one. They probably think they could come up with some pretty good rules for society, but I think a lot of them are, as other people have said, LARPing. They are saving the princess from the dragon... the princess being black criminals and the dragon being the police. The only videos of real poverty line black Americans speaking their minds, that I have seen, have been completely counter to the leftist narrative: the police are far from their biggest problem.

If you don't already, check out "Last Week In Culture" on Fleccas Talks' YouTube channel, which is basically a rip off of I,Hypocrite's "You Can't Stop Progress," which is much longer and is released less regularly. Either one is much better than watching the News.

Here's something I recently found that offers some perspective also:

Gibberish video.  These people are dupes, useful idiots and criminal assholes and nothing more.  They don't even realize they are being used, the same way Trump uses his conservative base to get votes and pretend he's not the New York Libtard that he really is.  

Black lives matter right now because of what their new slave masters, i.e., the corporate media, the Left, the billionaires, etc. are trying to pull off an election and take down USA.  When the election is over--black lives won't matter anymore.

Fight for freedom, not politicians and billionaires and their henchmen and their whiny, crusty turds infesting our streets.  

8 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

I prefer my scribbling and graffiti,  if that's what you want to call it.

I'm fine with this.

8 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

... it's good to see ordinary people, business owners, etc., taking up arms and protecting themselves and their property.  That is a good sign.  Hopefully it will grow into an organized effort and gives courage to others and grows.  We'll see.  

This is a perfect example of what Ayn Rand described in one of her last Ayn Rand Letters under the title of "Don't Let it Go" if my memory serves correctly.

She talked about what she called the American sense of life, which brings America back from the brink each time. She was worried because she said without a solid philosophical underpinning, a sense of life is not enough to fight certain things. But she acknowledged that this sense of life has worked to keep America from going down the tubes up to when she wrote. And she lived through two world wars, FDR, Nixon opening the US to China (she almost had a cow over that), and on and on and on.

We live in an environment these days in what I call the remote control mentality. If we see something we don't like, we want to push a button and change the channel. But some things take longer than a push of a button. And this gets frustrating since so much else does not.

The people of the US allowed Marxism to invade the school system and brainwash about one and a half generations. It is taking time to pull out of that.

The good thing about brainwashed kids is that they are just as afraid of bullets as non-brainwashed people. And the non-brainwashed people have plenty of guns and ammo. They are finally getting fed up and the American sense of life is kicking in.

Rather than constantly despair, I recommend watching the show.

The ruling class does not really rule America, as they are starting to learn. They are allowed to rule some parts because the normal people have lives to lead and are busy, but when the ruling class exceeds its permissions and starts acting the fool, the bums get thrown out.

It's going to take a lot more than one indoctrinated generation, the ruling class selling out to both globalism and China, and a virus to topple the USA.

Or continue in despair. The strong will carry you as they rise up and clean up the mess.

Michael

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Razorfist is cool.

Some of his rants cut deep, some are closer to foul-mouthed rants and little else, but they are always interesting.

The world is a better place with him in it.

God-fucking-speed...

:)

Michael

• Like 1

Finally a Dem power-monger waves the white flag. He can't control his own people who are merely engaged in peaceful protests.

Now watch how someone who uses the system correctly cleans this mess up in Kenosha, and cleans it up quickly.

By waiting and doing it Constitutionally, and doing it decisively (which will happen), President Trump strengthens the system against those who abuse the system.

Michael

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm fine with this.

This is a perfect example of what Ayn Rand described in one of her last Ayn Rand Letters under the title of "Don't Let it Go" if my memory serves correctly.

She talked about what she called the American sense of life, which brings America back from the brink each time. She was worried because she said without a solid philosophical underpinning, a sense of life is not enough to fight certain things. But she acknowledged that this sense of life has worked to keep America from going down the tubes up to when she wrote. And she lived through two world wars, FDR, Nixon opening the US to China (she almost had a cow over that), and on and on and on.

We live in an environment these days in what I call the remote control mentality. If we see something we don't like, we want to push a button and change the channel. But some things take longer than a push of a button. And this gets frustrating since so much else does not.

The people of the US allowed Marxism to invade the school system and brainwash about one and a half generations. It is taking time to pull out of that.

The good thing about brainwashed kids is that they are just as afraid of bullets as non-brainwashed people. And the non-brainwashed people have plenty of guns and ammo. They are finally getting fed up and the American sense of life is kicking in.

Rather than constantly despair, I recommend watching the show.

The ruling class does not really rule America, as they are starting to learn. They are allowed to rule some parts because the normal people have lives to lead and are busy, but when the ruling class exceeds its permissions and starts acting the fool, the bums get thrown out.

It's going to take a lot more than one indoctrinated generation, the ruling class selling out to both globalism and China, and a virus to topple the USA.

Or continue in despair. The strong will carry you as they rise up and clean up the mess.

Michael

Isabel Paterson said the same thing in her book. "The God of the Machine".  "Don't say nothing can be done."

But I fight for Freedom, not United States Corporation.  The Bill of Rights.  Not Dems and Rebublicans.  Screw that rot.

I have no despair.  I have been in this since at least the mid-1980s.  I am prepared for whatever comes.  Seen it all coming a long way off.  

Come what may.  

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

Michael

Two thumbs up.

9 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

The cops are there to find out what you did wrong and charge you for it, not to protect you. 

I don't want to discuss it, but considering something that happened to me recently, I disagree.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

Despair is the predominant message your words communicate, at least to me.

All I have to go on--here on a discussion forum--is your words.

Michael

Not at all.  The despair you detect might be your own reflection in my words.  You may not enjoy hearing what I have to say perhaps.  As for me, Freedom can live without United States Corporation.  I will not miss it the way it is.  This is not Freedom, it is not the Bill of Rights, not the inspiration of our forebears nor of Rand, Paterson, and others.  Not even close.  And whatever comes after it might be a good thing.  We might get Freedom right next time around.  

I've had a good life.  I can't deny that.  So, I know the good stuff when I see it.  I want to pass something along to my grandchildren and make it even better than I had it.  If we do not leave it better than it was, we have failed.

Don't despair.  I'm not.  Freedom will win.  It always does.  The only question is, what will be the cost?  The sooner we shrug, the sooner we break the chains and put the tyrants in the dirt and send them running and hiding, the sooner we can get back to the good life we have always known.  

9 minutes ago, Peter said:

I don't want to discuss it, but considering something that happened to me recently, I disagree.

And you're right.  Not all cops are power-mad lunatics. Lucky you.