benefits of cigarette smoking

jts

Absolutely! There are far too many advantages to list, but I'll try to hit the top ten here.

Sick of being healthy? Cigarettes will clear that right up for you.

Sick of looking young & vibrant? Cigarettes will wreck that look as fast as you can say *cough cough hack wheeze*

Ever get tired of smelling like you've showered recently? Cigarettes may be the answer you've been looking for!

Do you wish your clothes smelled like you rolled around in an ash tray before you put them on? Just smoke!

Have you ever looked at someone with chronic lung disease and wished you could be like them? Puff away my friend! You'll find yourself in the hospital in no time!

Don't you hate it when you're surrounded by your friends & family out on the porch? Just light one up & watch them abandon you like you're a sinking ship! It's great!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely HATE being able to taste my food. It's disgusting! A pack a day habit will fix all your taste buds so that everything tastes exactly like a bland mush of ash & shame.

How about those fingernails? Who in their right mind likes them to be clear & healthy looking when they could be yellowed and gross?

Enjoy your money? Yeah right, who does that?! Spend anywhere from 5 to 10 bucks for a pack of rolled death sticks! 20 to a box!

You know how much it sucks when you run, and you can breathe easily? Smokes will fix that right up & give you an amazing wracking cough that'll be the envy of all your loved ones!