Coronavirus

Peter

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

WOW!

Could this possibly be a harbinger of some scientific and medical honesty getting into the professional sources?

Ellen,

I think this is a direct result of the work of people like Dr. Malone (and others), especially in his recent summit in Italy. Also, the 2 FDA people resigning could have been a wake-up call.

Steve Bannon (and a few of his guests) wants Richard Horton fired from The Lancet, and probably tarred and feathered, for allowing that publication to be used as a propaganda tool to spread lies for the CCP. I agree with him.

At least The Lancet people are now correcting their mistakes.

Michael

Here comes James O'Keefe destroying the vaccine narrative big time.

project-veritas-covid-vax-exposed.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

[PHOENIX – Sept. 20, 2021] Project Veritas released the first video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today featuring an interview with U.S. Health and Human Services [HHS] insider, Jodi O’Malley, who...

Direct video.

That's on YouTube. It was put up 6 hours ago and already has over 1.2 million views. If it stays up, this one is going into the stratosphere. 

However, after it takes off, YouTube will probably take it down. So on BitChute, as of now, I counted 40 different people who had uploaded the video. It ain't going anywhere. I chose one for this post, so go here if the video goes down on YouTube.

Also, you can see the video on the Project Veritas site (just scroll down once there--the video is hosted by PV itself):

From the article:

[PHOENIX – Sept. 20, 2021] Project Veritas released the first video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today featuring an interview with U.S. Health and Human Services [HHS] insider, Jodi O’Malley, who works as a Registered Nurse at the local Indian Medical Center.

O’Malley told Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe about what has been going on at her federal government facility. She recorded her HHS colleagues discussing their concerns about the new COVID vaccine to corroborate her assertions:

Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “The problem in here is that they are not doing the studies. People that had [COVID] and the people that have been vaccinated -- they’re not doing any antibody testing.”

Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “Nope.”

Dr. Gonzales: “Everybody is quiet with that. Why?”

O’Malley: “Now, you got this guy in Room Four who got his second dose of the [COVID] vaccine on Tuesday and has been short of breath. Okay? Now his BNP is elevated. D diver elevated, ALT, all his liver enzymes are elevated. His PTPTINR is elevated.”

Dr. Gonzales: “He’s probably got myocarditis!”

O’Malley: “Yes!”

Dr. Gonzales: “All this is bullshit. Now probably myocarditis due to the vaccine.”

O’Malley: “Right.”

Dr. Gonzales: “But now, they [government] are not going to blame the vaccine.”

O’Malley: “Well and you know what -- but he has an obligation to report that doesn’t he? It happened right -- what is it -- sixty days after if you see anything?”

Dr. Gonzales: “They have got to.”

O’Malley: “But how many are reporting?”

Dr. Gonzales: “They are not reporting.”

O’Malley: “Right!”

Dr. Gonzales: “Because they want to shove it under the mat.”

O’Malley explained this conversation in detail during her interview with O’Keefe:

James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder: “In this instance with Dr. Gonzales, what patient was she referring to? Without saying the name.”

Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “She was referring to a thirty-something-year-old patient that had congestive heart failure.”

O’Keefe: “Congestive heart failure? In that particular patient’s case, it was not reported?”

O’Malley: “No.”

O’Keefe: “Were there other instances that they didn’t report? Or just this one?”

O’Malley: “Yeah, many.”

O’Keefe: “How many did you see?”

O’Malley: “Oh, I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions [to the COVID vaccine].”

O’Malley: “So, what the responsibility on everyone is -- is to gather that data and report it. If we’re not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?”

The whistleblower also recorded Dr. Gonzales’ disagreement with another HHS doctor pertaining to the research and reporting behind the COVID vaccine:

Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “So how come after 18 months, we haven’t had any research? Isn’t that fishy to you?”

Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It does -- it is fishy.”

O’Malley: “It’s super fishy.”

Dr. Dale McGee, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It’s not that it hasn’t been done. It hasn’t been published, that’s why.”

Dr. Gonzales: “It hasn’t probably been done because the government doesn’t want to show that the darn [COVID] vaccine is full of shit.”

"Full of shit." "The darn vaccine is full of shit." Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

That's clear. There is any room for doubt or spin.

:) 

And think. This is only one video. The first.

Several more are scheduled for release by James O'Keefe over the next few days. And we all know he saves the most damaging for the later releases.

Let's see if the fake news media can bury this one. I, for one, doubt it.

Michael

Jul 31, 2021 · At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data compiled by NBC News.

Covid cases in America: 42,779,548. Deaths 686,730. 1,400 vs. 686,730. You can’t really count those numbers on your fingers but does anyone see a significant difference? Gosh. Thanks internet calculator. The coronavirus death rate is 490 times greater for the un-vaccinated. What would Ayn Rand do . . . with evidence like that? As Jake from the show “Two and a Half Men” would say, “You knowwww.”

I may have mentioned this but the VA is not pushing a Pfizer booster . . .  yet . . .  but they are suggesting a seasonal flu shot between Oct. and Nov. Peter

23 minutes ago, tmj said:

Did NBC mention India at all ? Large parts there seem to doing better with lower percentages of jabbees, climate? population density? better gods ?

Official COVID-19 portal for India, gives an idea of the scope of vaccination efforts. 

covid-share.jpg
WWW.MYGOV.IN

Government is gearing up its effort to fight against the #COVID-19 pandemic. #IndiaFightsCorona

And ...

photo.jpg
TIMESOFINDIA.INDIATIMES.COM

India News: Only months ago, India ran so short of Covid-19 vaccines that computer experts wrote software code to help people snag scarce immunisation slots and t

India is the world's largest vaccine producer ... who knew?

210225-india-serum-institute-se-138p.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The country stopped exporting the shots months ago amid a surge in domestic infections, leaving many developing nations without adequate supplies.

More coming down the pike:

d41586-021-02385-x_19618272.jpg
WWW.NATURE.COM

The ZyCoV-D vaccine heralds a wave of DNA vaccines for various diseases that are undergoing clinical trials around the world. The ZyCoV-D vaccine heralds a wave of DNA vaccines...

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Jul 31, 2021 · At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data compiled by NBC News.

Covid cases in America: 42,779,548. Deaths 686,730. 1,400 vs. 686,730. You can’t really count those numbers on your fingers but does anyone see a significant difference? Gosh. Thanks internet calculator. The coronavirus death rate is 490 times greater for the un-vaccinated. What would Ayn Rand do . . . with evidence like that? As Jake from the show “Two and a Half Men” would say, “You knowwww.”

I may have mentioned this but the VA is not pushing a Pfizer booster . . .  yet . . .  but they are suggesting a seasonal flu shot between Oct. and Nov. Peter

Peter: Counting on my fingers, 1400 of 125,000 = 1.1 % (approx).

The general US mortality rate from CV is presently 2,049 per million population. SA comes close behind.

Or, 500:1  = 0.2 %.

Is 5 times, a significant difference...?

What to do... what to...

Do not get jabbed!

(Heh - kidding).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, anthony said:

Someone mentioned, what would ...

Question: "Should the government require inoculations against diseases, or the quarantine of people with communicable diseases?"

Rand: "Requiring inoculation against disease is definitely not a job for the government. If it is medically proven that a certain inoculation is desirable, those who want it will take it. If some disagree and don’t want it, they alone are endangered, since the others will be inoculated. Nobody has the right to force a person to do anything for his own good and against his own judgment."

"If someone has a contagious disease, however, against which there is no inoculation, then the government has the right to quarantine him. The principle here is to prevent diseased people from passing on their illness to others. Here there is a demonstrable physical damage. In all issues of government protection against physical damage, before the government can properly act, there must be an objective demonstration of an actual physical danger. To quarantine people who are ill is not a violation of their rights; it merely prevents them from doing physical damage to others." [APM 62]

Mayhew, Robert. Ayn Rand Answers: The Best of Her Q & A (p. 13). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

Someone aimed me at this vaccinologist, G. Vanden Bossche of Belgium. Not yet having watched his A Coming Covid Catastrophe, I first looked at this 'rebuttal' of him. (In the interests of curiosity and impartiality).

Fascinating, the amount of ad homs, sliming and sophistry in the article and the Youtube presentation with the bare minimum of immunology mentioned. Says the presenter, everyone must get vaccinated - and instantly - else, GVB"s dire prognosis for mass vaccinations may become true. Is that the best "debunking" they can come up with? This vaccine stampede is sounding to me more like an old Pyramid scheme than ever. Everyone, 5 to 95 yo, has to buy in soon or it collapses.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1.jpg
MEDIKA.LIFE

Geert Vanden Boscche debunked. Vanden Boscche has made outlandish claims about the Covid vaccines and suggested they will...

It's all coming out.

Go to the thread if you like. Here are the tweets of Ebright quoting the article compiled:

"Wuhan scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show."

"They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the [US] Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work."

"The bid was submitted by British zoologist Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, the US-based organisation, which has worked closely with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) researching bat coronaviruses. Team members included..Shi Zhengli, the WIV researcher dubbed 'bat woman'"

"Darpa refused to fund the work, saying: 'It is clear that the proposed project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk', and warned..the team had not properly considered..dangers of enhancing..virus (gain of function research) or releasing a vaccine by air."

"Viscount Ridley..called for..investigation..in..House of Lords..'For more than a year I tried..to ask questions of..Daszak with no response. Now it turns out he..authored this vital piece of information about..work in Wuhan but refused to share it with the world. I am furious.'"

"So should the world be."

And here is the article quoted:

TELEMMGLPICT000228737632_trans_NvBQzQNjv
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Leaked documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018

Since that is behind a content blocker of sorts, here is the link to the article at Archive.

I would not want to be Peter Daszak right now. I think the entire world is getting ready to come down hard on him (in addition to Fauci).

Michael

I like to try and be optimistic as all get out but man the twin nuclei problem is a real bitch . Genius unlocked incredible power when they cracked the atom and genomes and just look at the type of people and the institutions they corroded are capable of doing with  it.

Let’s just postulate. If you have airbags during a crash in your car your chances of death are lowered by how much . . .  If your plane has a co-pilot your chances of death are lowered by . . . If you have been vaccinated against  . . .  your chances of death are lowered . . . and on and on.

In ITOE, Chapter Six, Ayn Rand named only three axiomatic concepts, Existence, Identity, and Consciousness. She discussed their nature, role, and importance in establishing the foundations of an objective epistemology in general and in her Objectivist Philosophy specifically. They are "irreducible primaries . . . . perceived or experienced directly, but grasped conceptually.  They are implicit in every state of awareness, from the first sensation to the first percept to the sum of all concepts." end quote

What don’t you get? I think people who do not make the right medical judgements are missing the “sum of all concepts:” intelligent life. And once again, DJT is fully vaccinated. Be like your hero and get vaccinated. 

I'm a capitalist I like products from companies when they are liable for defects or negligence.

I like medical products that are proven safe, not proclaimed.

I'd throw all that out of the window if I were afraid fro my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Quotes from the Florida's new Surgeon General, Dr. Jospeh Ladapo, appointed by Gov. Desantis:

“Florida will completely reject fear as a way of making policies in public health. So we're done with fear,” Ladapo said. "That's been something that's been, unfortunately, a centerpiece of health policy in the United States ever since the beginning of the pandemic and it's over here. Expiration date. It's done."

“Vaccines are up to the person. There's nothing special about them compared to any other preventive measure,” he said. “The state should be promoting good health, and vaccination isn't the only path to that. It's been treated almost like a religion. It's just senseless. There's lots of good pathways to health.”

He said in addition to vaccines, people should be encouraged to lose weight, exercise more and eat healthier.

WWW.NEWS4JAX.COM

A UCLA doctor and health policy researcher will become Florida's next surgeon general.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Let’s just postulate. If you have airbags during a crash in your car your chances of death are lowered by how much . . .  If your plane has a co-pilot your chances of death are lowered by . . . If you have been vaccinated against  . . .  your chances of death are lowered . . . and on and on.

In ITOE, Chapter Six, Ayn Rand named only three axiomatic concepts, Existence, Identity, and Consciousness. She discussed their nature, role, and importance in establishing the foundations of an objective epistemology in general and in her Objectivist Philosophy specifically. They are "irreducible primaries . . . . perceived or experienced directly, but grasped conceptually.  They are implicit in every state of awareness, from the first sensation to the first percept to the sum of all concepts." end quote

What don’t you get? I think people who do not make the right medical judgements are missing the “sum of all concepts:” intelligent life. And once again, DJT is fully vaccinated. Be like your hero and get vaccinated. 

I like how you did that! 

Air bags, co pilots, vaccines.

Riddle me this, my fine feathered friend, what's going on in Israel vis a vis vaccines and saving lives? 

As for our dear and beloved leader and hero, just curious but how do you know that he is?  

2 hours ago, Marc said:

As for our dear and beloved leader and hero, just curious but how do you know that he is?  

Here's how you do it. Go to, your "go to" internet server. Type in did Trump get the vaccine? Voila! It's like an encyclopedia at your fingertips!  

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Here's how you do it. Go to, your "go to" internet server. Type in did Trump get the vaccine? Voila! It's like an encyclopedia at your fingertips!  

That's precisely my point! 

The same "go to" search engine disqualifies most of the statements that you propagate here.

22 hours ago, Peter said:

Objectively speaking, the choice is clearly an ethical one - your rational self-interest. One knows the facts, or everyone should from online - who is most or slightly vulnerable, and whom the infection leaves totally untouched - and make informed choices from there, by one's "value hierarchy" (here, health risk/benefit):

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/investigations-discovery/hospitalization-death-by-age.html

The worst part is seeing the governments pressuring vaccinations on those in the population who, the bulk of, are completely healthy and don't need it. This is altruistic sacrifice- we will make you do good for everyone's good. You are too dumb to know what you need. Then 'capitalist' businesses and corporations, some voluntarily jumping on the Woke bandwagon, some being forced, to intimidate employees into vaccinating, acting as agents and stooges for the Gvt.

Why children must be involved, and their parents comply, not for their kids' own health safety but for the broad, 'communal' safety - to cut the spread - placing them at unknown future risk by vaccination when 99.99 of children will shrug off infections at near zero risk (and gain natural immunity) - is a sign of things to come. Our individual rights and freedoms are being willingly sacrificed by fellow citizens and government using vaccinations as justification. I am all for vaccines, in case it needs saying.

But.

The Objective "good": For whom? For what purpose?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, anthony said:

Objectively speaking, the choice is clearly an ethical one - your rational self-interest. One knows the facts, or everyone should from online

And Anthony wrote: ”Why children must be involved, and their parents comply, not for their own health safety but for the communal safety . .

This vaccine should not become mandated. But what is interesting to me, is that the Covid 19 vaccine has been politicized. It should not be. And it has been politicized by the portion of the population that is most rational about life, liberty, prosperity, and happiness. To me it is good to be wary but follow the medical science. Once again, I caution all friends of Rand to respect the science and be safe. Peter    

Notes. State-by-State: Vaccinations Required for Public School Kindergarten. DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis All 50 states and DC require the DTap vaccine (or another vaccine combination for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) for kindergarten entry. IPV: Polio All 50 states and DC require the IPV vaccine for kindergarten entry. Varicella: Chickenpox All 50 states and DC require the varicella vaccine for kindergarten entry, though some will accept proof of immunity instead of vaccination. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate. MMR: Measles, Mumps, & Rubella 49 states and DC require the MMR vaccine for kindergarten entry. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate. Iowa, the only state to not require the MMR vaccine, requires a measles and a rubella vaccine, but not a mumps vaccine. HepB: Hepatitis B 44 states and DC require the Hep B vaccine for kindergarten entry. Alabama, Maine, Montana, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Vermont do not require the HepB vaccine for kindergarten entry. HepA: Hepatitis A 17 states require the Hep A vaccine for kindergarten entry: Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia. Hib: Haemophilus Influenza Type b Some states require this vaccine if the child is entering kindergarten before turning 5 years old. We have included only vaccine requirements for all kindergartners. Please consult your state requirements if the child will be 4 years old when entering kindergarten. PCV: Pneumococcal Some states require this vaccine if the child is entering kindergarten before turning 5 years old. We have included only vaccine requirements for all kindergartners. Please consult your state requirements if the child will be 4 years old when entering kindergarten.

21 hours ago, Peter said:

This analogy sucks. People keep making it.

The difference between something like a seat belt, or an airbag, and the vaccine is that anyone can observer or deduce the risks/benefits of seat belts and airbags. With the vaccine all of the data is third-hand at best. Which expert's interpretation of the data do you trust? For most people it's the 'experts' that happen to agree with their politics.