Coronavirus

Peter

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm sure everybody is sooooooooo happy for Moderna.

The funny thing is how leftists reconcile their hate for corporations, including big pharma, with their total embracing of the vaccines. They will say that this is not about the corporations, but rather it's about science and trusting the experts. And somehow that pesky legal immunity of the manufacturers is water off a duck's back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A Portuguese judge stands up to a Portuguese cop and trashes the hell out of him in front of everyone for hitting people for not wearing masks.

Notice the judge is not wearing a mask.

We need this spirit to return here in the USA. I mean in the mainstream. And I don't mean framing good cops.

So how to get that spirit back quickly? Simple (but not easy).

Step 1 - Get rid of the Deep State.

Step 2 - See Step 1.

If we do that, if we can get back to Constitutional rule, the rest follows.

Most people are mostly good, most people mostly have common sense, most people are mostly not bullies or tyrants.

The public policy tilt has to return to that side. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Salty Cracker is all the COVID Nazis deserve.

2qOKSqFmhsC4_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/psaki-refuses-give-answer-asked-american-workers-required-vaccinated-illegal-aliens-not-video/ Website: https://saltmustflow.com OTHER...

To wit, according to the Biden retards, American citizens need to be forced to get vaccinations. Illegal aliens are not required.

Salty's vocabulary is the only way to understand this form of thinking.

:)

Michael

On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... the anti-medicine propaganda of Big Pharma and the vaccine cartel's fear-mongering brainwashing techniques.

A recent example of this propaganda and brainwashing came from Rolling Stone magazine. They printed a report that an Oklahoma hospital was so overrun with patients who had overdosed on ivermectin horse dewormer that they could not attend gunshot wound patients and other emergency cases.

It was all made up. A complete fiction. The doctor they cited was not even an employee at the hospital. Rolling Stone issued a retraction.  But not before the entire fake news press blasted the story everywhere.

It looks like Rolling Stone did not do a real retraction, but instead something that looked like one.

Jimmy Dore is livid about this whole ivermectin sham.

Even though this video is coming in a little late in the fake news cycle, it is a great complement to what I posted before since Jimmy presents a whole lot of media outlets printing and broadcasting the story without checking anything.

Today people see these lies and agree they are lies. They see the proof. They see that this was due to widespread laziness or malice or both.

Then fairy dust settles on their brains as they sleep and tomorrow they will trust these same goddam media outlets to tell them the truth.

And this will happen again and again and again and again...

The media lie, people die, pigs will fly, and trust in the media goes down a bit. Then trust snaps right back into place as if no lie ever happened.

Go figure...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth: so-called "legitimate doctors" playing with the numbers to purposely scare the public...your "legitimate doctors" will lie to you and manipulate you, right along with the MSM...

60e5b36296917860.png
GAB.COM

BeachMilk on Gab: 'Leaked Zoom Call shows Health Officials in North Carolina plotting and scheming about how to inflate the COVID case...

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Coronavirus propaganda.

image.png

The same child victim is boy or girl, 14, 13 or 12 years old, and from Portugal, the UK, or Belgium.

Take your pick.

They are not even hiding the lying anymore.

Michael

I just saw a little while ago a similar story...

01Major_Patriot_Master.jpg
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'COVID Crisis Actors activate https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/19890'

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I just saw a little while ago a similar story...

01Major_Patriot_Master.jpg
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'COVID Crisis Actors activate https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/19890'

Reading through the comments in that post , some are claiming the story is wrong in that  the claims are based on clips of a utube video that concludes with 'proof' that the individuals are identified as not crisis actors. I haven't nor do I intend to watch the video , I am not skeptical that there are in fact crisis actors being used to spread propaganda just that these may not be some.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, tmj said:

Reading through the comments in that post , some are claiming the story is wrong in that  the claims are based on clips of a utube video that concludes with 'proof' that the individuals are identified as not crisis actors. I haven't nor do I intend to watch the video , I am not skeptical that there are in fact crisis actors being used to spread propaganda just that these may not be some.

Those counter-claims are legion, at this point. Once in a while, they'll post a legitimate rebuttal, but more often than not, it's usually obfuscation, semantics or nit-picking of the "fact-checkers" variety ("mostly false", "missing context", etc...) And that doesn't even get to the outright lies and gaslighting...

(Not saying that the "Right" is always right, btw, especially when it comes to  objections and rejections of science based on religion...but at least they hold to a pretense of truth and objectivity, whereas the Left has openly waged war on the concept of truth itself, and labelled objectivity "Racist", so I wouldn't trust them to tell me that  water is wet...)

Sidney Powell recommended this video on ivermectin.

It is a short, sweet and to the point introduction to ivermectin. It also shows how stupid and evil the mainstream media is.

e-Opc.VP4e-small-The-Evidence-For-Iverme
RUMBLE.COM

The Evidence For Ivermectin And COVID-19

Incidentally, if you want to see a masterpiece of misinformation, misdirection, lies by omission, and plain old stumping for Big Pharma worship, read this Wikipedia article: Ivermectin.

I'm sure there is some correct information in that article. But trying to tease it out from the propaganda and bullshit is like trying to pan for gold in a river at a sewage dump site.

It's just not worth it. There are better places.

Michael

18 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

Then there's this:

_120399782_gettyimages-1329439547.jpg
WWW.BBC.COM

The health secretary rules out the scheme for nightclubs and large events, following much criticism.

D,

Here is a nice complement to that news:

GettyImages-1329430069.jpg
UNHERD.COM

Health secretary Sajid Javid announced yesterday that the much-debated plan to introduce vaccine passports for nightclubs and other venues at the end of September was not going ahead. Appearing on...

Whodda thunk it if you didn't already know it?

Sajid Javid, Britain's Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, is a huge fan of Ayn Rand. Apparently, people who follow him know this.

From the article:

Javid is widely known as a fan of Ayn Rand’s brand of radical individualism, reportedly once telling Parliament’s Crossbench Film Society that he wooed his future wife by reading her passages from The Fountainhead. So perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised to find him resistant to implementing as national policy a requirement to show medical paperwork in order to do something as everyday as going clubbing.

Let's just hope that Sajid Javid doesn't end up being a fan of Ayn Rand in the same manner Paul Ryan was a fan of Ayn Rand.

(Hat tip to the friend who sent me this article offline. You know who you are. :) )

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:57 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Use your reason when you look at this:

IMG_4833.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Highly popular podcast host Joe Rogan on Wednesday announced he had to move his comedy tour schedule around because he came down with Covid on Saturday night...

Shouldn't the media celebrate the recovery of a main media star?

But it wants Joe Rogan compliant to the vaccine agenda or dead.

Think about that.

Is this really about COVID-19?

I say it is not.

People concerned about COVID-19 for real will be happy Rogan beat it and even recommend others try what he did.

I, myself, am glad he beat it so easily.

Michael

Me too. He said he was working out again within 5 days. He knew the score with which drugs and doctors to use to go after it aggressively. The Joe Rogan protocol is not....wait.... I found an online source that connects drs with people requesting z pac and invermectin through local pharmacies. Might be a good pro active plan. 

The media will not mention facts that challenge the status quo. It's known how to treat this, Fauci lied to Congress about supporting gain of function at the epi center for the virus and his role as #1 health advisor despite the profound and bizarre coincidence, invermectin won its discoverer the Nobel prize, and its rarely toxic.

Nope, instead MSM'll (Rolling Stone) talk about fictitious gun shot victims having to wait because people have overdosed on horse wormer.

There's nothing in it for them because admitting to any single fact exposes it to the masses.

2 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Me too. He said he was working out again within 5 days.

If so, more power to him. I got the shot and my arm was a little sore for a day, as I repeat over and over again to "unresponsive" intellects. Boo Hiss.  If he had Just gotten the shot . . .  sore arm . . . vs sick for a week or so . . . or death. What's in your wallet? 

Finally Jimmy Dore had landed on the doorstep of Dr. Robert Malone.

(btw - Dr. Malone is not the only one talking sense about the coronavirus. He's just the one who's doorstep I landed on. I want to read the writings and and view the videos of many others, but there is a crapload of info out there. When I first start consuming the communications of an expert, I tend to investigate the expert to see if he or she holds the same values I do, including epistemological values. Frankly, there is so much and I am not eternal, :) so Dr. Malone it is.)

The individual over the collective

Now get a load of this. In talking about forced vaccinations, Dr. Malone sits there and right to Jimmy's face says he believes in the sanctity of the individual over that of the collective. And Jimmy is soaking it up and apparently agreeing with it. Jimmy's a friggin' lefty!

I love this.

Medicine, including Pepcid

On another point, Dr. Malone is a big promoter of medicine to treat the virus. Heh... What a concept. Treat a disease with medicine. Why didn't the experts think of that? :) 

But Dr. Malone is also big on vaccines, seeing how he invented the current technology being used--just not the "fly by the seat of your pants" way the Biden administration is doing it. 

He has sound reasons for this and explains them well, so watch the video if you want to know them in his words. His explanations, except for the very first minute or two of the video, are in layman's language and very easy to understand.

He thinks the war the ruling class has waged against medicine like ivermectin is pure insanity. And it is.

He also said he, himself, has discovered that Pepcid helps among the list of medicines that work in some cases. He did this by treating himself when he had a severe case of COVID-19 in the beginning. I looked up Pepcid, which is a heartburn medication sold over the counter, then dug a bit deeper and, lo and behold, there is scientific literature on it and university science departments looking into it as a therapeutic for COVID-19 with some success.

Once again, in Dr. Malone's view, the current administration's attempt to vaccinate everyone regardless of metabolism will lead to the creation of a superbug that no vaccine will affect.

Big Pharma toxicity

His final judgment is that the administration is governed more by the financial interests of the pharmaceutical industry than by interest in treating and preventing sick people. 

He is promoting an organization devoted to allowing doctors to practice medicine the way they have been taught to, not to blindly follow decrees handed down by bureaucrats.

Enjoy this video. This one is important.

Michael

21 hours ago, Peter said:

If so, more power to him. I got the shot and my arm was a little sore for a day, as I repeat over and over again to "unresponsive" intellects. Boo Hiss.  If he had Just gotten the shot . . .  sore arm . . . vs sick for a week or so . . . or death. What's in your wallet? 

Peter, You miss the point. You have properly and self-interestedly done what I might have eventually decided, given the increasing age factor alone. *Everybody* taking the vaccine, without need, without individual health considerations, because it is 'for the common good', and especially - because many healthy people and kids are being forced into it, only so they may be allowed to function, work and get around - THAT is Boo Hiss. Mass vaccinations during a pandemic, supposedly to create 'instant' herd immunity are not even virologically sound. The collective effects will be disastrous, if you only believe half of Malone. There's a vicious cycle in play, as I read it - mutations of the virus will necessitate further shots, more shots will cause more virulent mutations trying to overpower the new shots - etc. etc. all the while reducing each individual's natural antibodies in the whole population.

On 9/15/2021 at 3:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

He [Dr. Malone] is promoting an organization devoted to allowing doctors to practice medicine the way they have been taught to, not to blindly follow decrees handed down by bureaucrats.

Here is the raw footage of Day 3 of the International Covid Summit 2021 in Rome. The description on YouTube of this summit says:

World doctors, scientists and researchers come together for the first time to talk about early treatment.

Go to 3:10:45 if you want to catch a US portion at the end.

International Covid Summit 2021

That link goes to a YouTube video that I tried to embed just now. Guess what popped up in my post field as I was writing? This:

image.png

Big Tech really is a vampire sucking the blood of the world.

At least YouTube has allowed the raw footage to go up (for now).

According to what I heard on the parts of the video I watched, this summit was streamed to 140 different countries to an audience of about 100 million people.

Watching the video

If you watch this particular video, remember that it is raw footage of Day 3 only--and it is really raw. It is ragged, which is why I believe YouTube is allowing it to be up for now. Also, there are people from all over the world giving their presentations, so there is a festival of languages with no translation (but also plenty of English).

My suggestion for viewing is to scroll around in the video and stop where things look interesting to you. The video about three and a half hours long.

Also, according to what Dr. Malone said, a couple of Canadians organized this summit. (Yay Canada! :) )

I don't have details of the summit right now and didn't stop to take notes. But as the videos of this summit and information about it gets better presented, I will try to find this material and put it here.

Seed of global smackdown

I believe this is the seed of a global smackdown of the insane James Bond villains who have taken over the health departments of governments the world over, all in the name of lining the bank accounts of themselves, Big Pharma and cronies.

Also, here is the USA, there will be less information readily available about this summit than there will be in other countries, especially countries that are now openly embracing medicine (hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, etc.) for early treatment of the virus and putting rational restrictions on their vaccine policies.

Countries embracing medicine

As an aside, I did a quick search to see how many countries are using medicines for the coronavirus. I came across an interesting site that gives a bunch of countries along with pictures of the medicines being used. The site is focused on ivermectin, but there are a lot of other medicines presented in addition. 

What Countries are Using Ivermectin?

Notice how many countries are listed as "country-wide adoption."

It is a sin what Big Pharma is doing in conjunction with the fake news media and crony government officials. Much worse. It is pure evil.

Hippocratic Oath

Dr. Malone pleaded at the end of the summit for those in power to simply let physicians get back to working under the Hippocratic Oath instead of government mandates and decrees that violate it.

There are at least 100 million people in 140 different countries who agree with him. And that number is merely the streaming audience of the summit. Add the many country-wide adoptions for medicine as treatment for the virus and that number goes into the stratosphere.

Michael

• Upvote 2

On 9/14/2021 at 9:59 PM, Peter said:

"If he had Just gotten the shot . . .  sore arm . . . vs sick for a week or so . . . or death."

Joe Rogan: "Am I a joke to you?"

pjimage-2021-09-04T143352.137.jpg
BIGLEAGUEPOLITICS.COM

Podcaster Joe Rogan has tested negative for COVID-19 after treating his condition with Ivermectin, which has been demonized by the

But, yeah. More projection and "useful idiot" fear-mongering from the peanut gallery who continues to evade and strawman and employ arguments from intimidation/authority.

Meanwhile...

"HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN"

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

F6AF5E22-CA7A-460C-B422-D5389FDFF925.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and...

• Upvote 1